Taboo Series: Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. It would make me very, very happy if you let me put my cock in there. Will you let me do that?" He paused a moment, working the tips of his fingers in and out of her ass slowly, inching just a fraction more in each time. Her moans were soft, almost shy as he worked her. She looked up at him with wide eyes, "You want to make me happy, don't you?"

This drew a quick nod from her and a little exclamation, "Yes! Yes, I want to make you happy, big brother!" He could see how much she wanted to do just that in her eyes. He could feel it in the way she dripped her needy juices everywhere.

"Good girl. You're such a good little girl, Lora. Climb over and lean over the edge of the couch for me. Spread your legs and push your ass back." His instructions were very gentle, but they were instructions all the same. He wanted her to obey him and he imagined what he might do if she didn't. He wondered what her ass would look like with his handprint on it. What it would sound like when she cried from a spanking.

His cock throbbed. Someday, he thought. But not today. Today he was going to earn her trust and make her love him even more. Then he could try all those other things his girlfriend wouldn't let him do.

As Lora settled with her cheek against the arm of the couch and her ass high in the air, he moved onto his knees behind her. He licked his lips as he looked at her pretty little ass, her wet lips and thighs. He wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking, fully aware that he could get off just looking at her like that. He could shoot his load all over her legs and the couch, without so much as moving.

But he didn't. He reached out and ran his free hand over her soft ass cheeks, caressing them. He leaned forward and kissed one, then the other, soothing her. He knew she was afraid. Most girls were the first time a guy asked to fuck them in the ass. There were so many bad rumors about how much it hurt out there. Marcus knew how to do it though, how to do it so that it felt good and she had screaming orgasms. He knew how to be gentle and how to make her want it more than anything else.

He grasped her ass cheek and pulled on it, giving himself an amazing view of her sweet pucker. It was so wet, so shiny. He groaned and nearly came, forcing him to slow the movements of his hand on his cock. He leaned in and let her feel his hot breath on her starfish and she gasped, trembling. He watched her, watched it clench in anticipation, and he waited until she relaxed it, murmuring to her.

"It's okay. I promise I'll make you feel good. I promise I won't hurt you. It's okay, you're such a good girl, just relax." His gentle words seemed to do the job and soon he could see her pucker relax. That was when he ran his tongue over it, tasting it for the first time. He groaned again. He made himself take his hand off of his cock, grabbing her other ass cheek. This way he could get deeper- and he wouldn't cum before he got inside of her.

Her ass tasted amazing and as she moaned, he pushed he tongue inside the little ring, working it loose. He wanted her to be ready for him. He wanted to hear her cry out and beg him to stick his cock inside of her. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the shy little sounds of pleasure she made as he rimmed her. After a little while her cries became louder and she began to push back onto his tongue. He was fucking her with it now, working it in and out of her, making her cry out with pleasure.

Finally, he had to pull back. His tongue would only get her so loose. He ran his fingers over her ass, pushing the two that had already been inside of her back in. He had never gotten them too far the first time, but now he pushed them in as far as he could. His little sister cried out and then moaned. He watched as her cunt became even jucier and he moaned. Lowering his head, he caught some of her juices on his tongue, thrusting it up into her leaking fuckhole. His heart raced and his cock ached, drooling pre-cum on the couch.

He was about to fuck his sweet little sister in her tight virgin ass.

He pulled himself all the way up behind her, one of his hands running up the curve of her ass and up her spine. His other hand grabbed his cock and began stroking again, letting it rest gently against her asshole for a minute. He'd gotten dry and he didn't want to hurt her. He let it rub against her asshole for a second, teasing her before he suddenly thrust it hard into her cunt. He was only using her dripping, cum-filled hole to lube himself up this time, but it still felt so good that he let his head go back for a moment.

He only worked himself in and out of her a few times before his head dropped again and he focused on her puckered asshole, "Okay. Sit very still and I promise not to hurt you."

He hoped he could keep his promise. She had such a tiny ass. The tip of his cock pressed against her pucker and he held his cock steady as he began to push forward. He gasped and groaned as he watched her tight little hole start to swallow him, his head slowly disappearing into her. It was just too hot not to watch. His sister whimpered and moaned as he pushed further. He went so slowly that he nearly lost his mind. He wanted to bury himself balls deep in one hard thrust and he shook with the force of will it took not to.

Finally, the head of his cock popped inside of her. He gasped and his head went back for a second. Lora trembled under him and he stroked her back, her ass, her shoulders. "It's okay. That's the worst of it, I promise." He leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck, "Are you okay? Does it feel good? Do you want me to keep going?"

His voice was soft and concerned, even though he knew he'd never be able to stop now. He was ever so slowly pushing more of his cock into her, distracting her with his questions.

"Yes- yes it feels good. I... it feels so good."

He shuddered at her words, still letting his weight sink him into her as one of his hands reached down under her and teased her clit, "Good girl. Good girl, Lora. My cock feels so good in your ass. Thank you for letting me fuck it. I promise, I'll cum so hard."

He would. He knew he would. He was going to blow a massive load again. As she pushed back slightly, he realized that his entire cock had been swallowed by her ass as they talked. With a groan he pulled back and began to fuck her just a little at a time. She was so tight around his cock that it actually hurt. And all he wanted was more.

Sitting up he grabbed her hips, his eyes locked on his cock sliding in and out of her hole. He began to lose hold of his intention not to hurt her, so caught up in the site of his little sister's pucker kissing his cock, swallowing it. It was the best thing he had ever felt.

"Fuck... Fuck, I'm going to fuck you..." He began to thrust faster, harder, taking her. He wasn't thinking about her now and his hips began to drive into her, working his entire cock into her. She began to make small cries of pain, but her cries of pleasure were much louder and he realized that she was pushing back to meet him.

"Yes... Yes, Lora. Ride my cock! Force your big brother's cock into your ass. Oh fuck! SHIT!" He could hardly take it. She was working him in and out of her ass even faster than he had meant to. Her cries were growing louder and as he reached around to tease her cunt again he found her clit pulsing. She was going to cum again.

"Marcus!" Her scream was only a second behind his realization and then she was gushing on his fingers, covering them with her girl cream. He gasped, grunted, and then bellowed. On a whim, he jerked back as his cock started to unload and he started splattering her back and hair with his seed. He watched as his cock bounced out and up, then slapped her ass crack. He spewed his jizz everywhere and he couldn't believe how hot it was that he was showering his sister with his cum.

When he was close to finished, he jerked himself, letting the last few globs land strait on her hole. He shuddered at the sight. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around her and jerked her back, toppling so that he was splayed on the couch. He thrust his cock inside of her ass again, still high on the sight of his cum all over her. He felt that same seed smear on his chest and abdomen as he started pistoning in her ass. She screamed and arched, as one of his hands darted down, his fingers viciously thrusting into her cunt. He pounded her holes with everything he had and this time he grunted and bellowed as much as she screamed. He jack-hammered up in to her, until finally his cock exploded one last time, this time filling her bowels.

It was unbelievable. He'd never cum so many times and he knew his balls were drained, as he panted beneath her. She was cumming too, this time his pulsing cock sending her over the edge. He felt her girl ejaculate run down over his balls, as he rammed up into her the last few times, finally shuddering and laying still beneath her.

They fell asleep like that, exhausted from their rutting. His cock softened slowly, slipping out of her ass and letting it leak on him. She turned atop him until he shifted in his sleep. When they awoke, it was very early morning and he scooped his naked sister up in his arms. He carried her to his bed, haphazardly dropping their clothes on the floor before he clumsily locked the door. He laid down on top of her, kissing her and touching her, and as he got hard again, he knew he was never going to be able to stop fucking his sweet, innocent loving little sister.

12