Taboo with Mom

Story Info
A mother and son experience lovemaking.
1.1k words
4.27
146.9k
113
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was nineteen I was living at home. My father was often away on business trips. That left my Mom and me to take care of things around the house. I didn't have a girlfriend. The one woman that was around was my mother. She was forty-two at the time and was still very attractive. Sometimes I would stroke myself and think about my Mom.

One day I was in the bathroom using the toilet. I guess I didn't close the door very well. My mother burst into the room. She stopped suddenly when she saw my cock hanging out. I saw her eyes focused on my dick.

"I'm so sorry Stephen."

Mom turned around and went to her bedroom. I could hear the door close. I'm not sure why I did it, but I went to my room and stripped out of my clothes. I knew I was taking a big chance. I walked to my Mom's room and I opened the door. She was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked right up to her.

"You can't be here," she told me.

My cock was just inches from her face. All eight inches worth just waiting to be used.

"It's okay Mom, I want you to suck on it."

She looked up at my face and then back to my prick. I decided to settle things. I placed a hand on the back of her head. I stepped as close as I could get. My mom finally reached out and took my cock in her hand. She brought my mushroom to her lips and she inhaled me. I couldn't believe my luck. My Mom was taking me down her throat.

I did start to push deep into her mouth. I could hear my Mom gagging some as she took me deep. I made sure I was controlling myself. I didn't want to cum just yet. Mom did make me hard. I did pull back. My dick was hard and straight. I needed more from my Mom. I pushed her onto her back.

"We can't do this," she said to me.

She knew exactly what I wanted. I wasn't about to be stopped. I pulled her pants and panties off. My Mom's muff was all wet. She was turned on. That much I was sure of. I climbed into the bed with her. I took hold of my prick and rubbed it across her slit. Mom began to moan loudly. I did this for a couple of minutes and then I pushed into my Mom's tight pussy.

She let out this cry. She was tight alright and I planned loosening her pussy muscles. It took some time, but I pushed in the whole way. Our pubic mounds were touching.

"You want my cock Mom, don't you?" I told her.

"God yes!" "I want your cock Stephen."

That is all I needed to hear. I pushed in hard and then pulled back out. I just left the tip of my cock in place. I kept feeding my mother's pussy just this way. Mom wrapped her legs around my back. She held onto my arms as I drilled her with deep, hard strokes. I couldn't believe how lucky I was right then. My Mom desired me as her lover. I just needed to satisfy her. We fucked like that for some minutes. I pulled out and my Mom mounted my staff.

She lowered her pussy and I raised my hips to fill her body. I was now able to fondle my Mom's tits. Mom had a handful and I squeezed them and I pinched her erect nipples. That really set my mother off. She was getting so excited by now. I could feel that her tunnel was dripping wet. I didn't let my Mom know I was getting close to cumming. I just fired my sticky load into her body.

Mom threw her head back when she felt my steamy cum entering her body.

"Oh my God!" She cried out.

Mom used her muscles to squeeze all my cum out of me. I just kept shooting more streams of cream into Mom's pussy. It got to the point where my Mom's body was shaking uncontrollably. She eventually collapsed onto my chest. We held each other until we got ourselves under control. Mom finally pulled away. She fell onto the bed and was breathing hard. She did turn towards me and we kissed.

'We will need to talk," she said.

We did have a discussion about what happened. Mom said that my Dad didn't pay much attention to her in bed. When she saw my cock it had excited her. She never dreamed I would barge in and have her suck my dick. She also said that no one could ever learn what we had done. She did say she needed me again.

I loved every day my father was away. Mom and I fuck like crazy. I wondered if I could satisfy her needs sometimes. Luckily, I always had a load of cum available for my mother. She said she loves it when I fill her pussy up with my white sauce. You could say she is a cum freak. Mom also likes rough sex I have found out. When I fuck her from behind, she likes to have her long hair pulled on.

Her neck goes back as I drilling her deep with my hard dick. I have also taken her ass. We tried it one day. I had to go slow, but I managed to fit my cock in the entire way. Mom screamed as I got deep as I could. She was so tight back there. I wanted to hold out longer but Mom was squeezing my dick so hard. I gave her a steamy load that first time.

Mom and I have talked about where our lovemaking will take us. I think my mother is tired of waiting for my Dad to show up. She doesn't get cock even then. There is a possibility she might seek a divorce. That would be good for me. I don't like sharing. I have also planted a thought in my Mom's mind. One time when I was holding my cock inside my Mom's belly, I told her I was going to plant my seed.

Her eyes went wide when I told her this. I did coat her pussy walls shortly afterwards. While I was still inside my Mom, she asked me if I was serious about what I said. I kept stroking my Mom's pussy as we talked. I told her I could tell that she was hungry for my baby seed. Mom did say she had thought about it a few times. She just wasn't ready for such a big step quite yet.

Until she dumps my father, I plan on having my Mom as many times as she can take my cock.