Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say hello to my son everyone."

"Hi Sami," they said in unison.

"Oh, umm, hey."

"Stand with your back to me, Sami."

Sami turned around, still confused at his reasons for being there.

"Could one of you in the audience please hand me a tissue?"

Piles of tissues were thrown on the stage.

"I'd prefer clean ones," she muttered under her breath as she picked one up. "Thank you."

Next, she held a tissue in her left arm.

"Watch closely."

In one slick manoeuvre, she put her hand on her son's crotch, unzipped his jeans, took his underpants off and held his cock. It took a second for Sami to register the magnitude of this event: His hot mom was about to jerk him off! Any reasons why were blocked from his head when he felt himself cumming: Just a few well-timed strokes from his mother's expert fingers, the inexperienced Sami cummed for the second time that day.

Farah held her tissue at just the right angle, all the cum went flying into the tissue.

"Ohh!" the crowd gasped. "Like magic! Wow!"

Farah handed the tissue to her son and patted him on the head. "Good Boy."

Sami, stunned, shaken, stepped to the side.

Farah addressed the crowd: "Thank you for your time. I'd just like to inform you all that I accepted a teaching position at Rachel Steele High. Thank you."

"It's over, over!" shouted Sanchez. "Off the stage! Off!"

Male students rushed the stage area. "Hey, Sami, let's hang out! Hey dude, hey! My sister is hot, wanna meet her?"

Mother and son were quickly ushered backstage.

Sami just realised right then what his mother had done for him: she'd got him instant popularity -- and in a free-sex environment, that meant lots of sex.

"Hey Mom, thanks."

"Don't worry about it dear. Go on, those boys want to talk to you."

Jay and Evan were there. Sami approached them.

"Bro, amazing, amazing," said Jay. "You're hanging with us today, no question, no question."

"Cool, cool," replied Sami.

"Evan you got anything to say?" asked Jay.

High-energy Evan spoke in a sombre, slower tone. "Yo, I wanna be real with you. I need to unload before I start talking again, because that was fucking insane. See you later," he turned and went looking for a quiet corner.

Jay put his arm around Sami. "Bro, I'm telling you: Your day hasn't even started yet! That's how we do it here in Tabootopia, Bro you ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Oh wow, wow. Just wow."

***

It was time to announce the winner. All the mothers, in costume, stood on stage.

Sanchez, dishevelled, tired, took the mic. "Ahem, after thinking it over, by myself, I decided the winner is...Yukari Takahashi-Kwon!"

Yukari clapped her hands and grinned. The exhausted crowd gave polite applause to the winner.

"Forfeit time!" shouted Sanchez. "Forfeit! You losers, pucker up!"

"Forfeit?" said Yukari.

"We have to kiss your behind, your butt Yukari," Vera patted Yukari's red briefs. "Pull em down, you earned it!"

"Ok, ok." Yukari pulled down her briefs, exposing her peachy behind. Claire went first; she got on her knees and planted a big smacker on her friend-lover's butt. Second went Vera, going with a soft smooch. Last was Farah with a simple peck, thinking it was only polite that she not go full-on with someone she'd only just met.

Vera addressed the women. "Right girls, now this is over, shall we all go to the spa? The baths perhaps? I know I need it."

"Sounds great," replied Claire, "I got so many juices all over me."

Yukari nodded. "Yes, I go to."

"I think I shall join you too," added Farah.

"You have to come," Vera grabbed Farah's juicy backside, "It feels so amazing! Firm like a watermelon. I'm sorry but I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

Farah giggled. "That will be more than fine, my dear."

Backstage, the guys, Jay, Evan and Sami, and the girls, Regina, Vivi and Soyo were discussing plans.

"You're not hanging with us!" said Soyo to the boys. "No-no! We know what you want and we ain't looking to be tied down, you get me?"

"Pssh, yeah," said Jay. "We got tons to do Sis."

Vivi patted Sami on the head. "Aw, I wanna keep him."

"Bitch please," said Soyo. "Boy wants to explore before sleeping in your nest."

Vivi sighed. "Yeah," she got a card out her pocket and handed it to Sami. "Psst, after my daddy and me's playtime, come to my house, we play!" she winkled and giggled.

"S-sure! Yes!" Sami was elated.

"Bye!" she blew her plaything a kiss.

Sami's day was going quite well. He got new friends, got to take in a show and his mother was about to be sexually involved with her third principal. Though the overabundance of sex on offer was fantastic, to Sami the greatest thing about Tabootopia was that the best was yet to come.

End