Tabootopia - A Nation of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she replied quickly.

"Ha! But you enjoyed watching us? Some people would call that a double standard. But that's not how we operate; we know everyone enjoys this lifestyle differently. You enjoy what you enjoy, with no judgements, from either side."

"R-right. I... understand. Thank you Mr Keentucker. Bye Vivi."

Vivi lifted her arm up and let out a tired groan.

Regina walked out the room, but took one final peek in as she went down the stairs. She saw Sage rubbing his daughter's cum-soaked inner-thigh, talking into her ear, asking her, "Want to go again?"

***

After a long, long, long day, Regina had finally come home. She stood outside the front door and wondered what kind of reaction she would get when she walked through that door.

She opened the door and saw her parents sitting on the couch, watching television. She walked in quietly, went towards her parents, but stopped in her tracks when she saw what they were watching: it was Regina sticking a vibrator inside Tammie Kwon's vagina.

Just like Sage had said, Regina was on television that night -- as the main-event of the weekly Kay Parker High sex show.

"Oh hi, didn't spot you," said Claire.

"Hi sweetie," said Matthew as he kept his steely gaze locked on the television screen.

"She's cute," noted Claire as she watched. "You should invite her to dinner."

"Umm, I don't think she's that kinda girl, Mom. Besides, we not like that, I'm not like that, I think."

"You so are! Look at you two; you're so into each other."

"The In-Crowd will not be happy about this," muttered Matthew.

"Who's that?" asked Regina.

"I'll tell you later."

Claire patted the couch cushion, "Come, sit, tell me how your day was."

Regina shrugged and smiled. "My day was...good. It was a good day."

End