Taco Bell Excursion

Info
Proxy Frank takes a public pussy ride
236 words
31.3k
4
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

On one of my daily voice recorded assignments by my Master, I took Sir's 8" proxy (Frank) with me to pick up lunch at a local fast-food restaurant. When driving along my route, I enjoyed sucking on the dildo as trucks and cars were driving by. Having that smooth head sucked in and out of my lips and touching my tongue to the perfect hole on the top was preparing my pussy for what I had planned as a surprise for my Master when I uploaded the recording for his approval later.

Listen with me as I pull into the parking lot and try to insert the 8” cock in while the lunch crowd walks by … my struggle as this stiff rod fights me in going into the waiting pussy … my almost inability to speak when it’s my time to order . That cock felt so good and my mind certainly wasn’t on food at that point. As my pussy was enjoying the invasion, my mind was trying to mind-fuck the male drive-up cashier . . . mentally telling him that I was being fucked right under his nose.

I am beginning to enjoy the thrill of training in a public place for my Master. I hope you like Mexican, because I forgot all about my tacos once Frank became embedded in Sir's pussy and we went for a "ride" . . .

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
wolf182wolf182over 11 years ago
another great audio!

Ditto - as a truck driver myself, I often see ladies driving by with thier short skirts hiked up. Sometimes unaware of what they are showing, sometimes obviously teasing. I wonder what exactly they are doing with thier hands in thier laps..So, I love this audio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ditto79

I'm now watching for more Master directs ditto79 recordings. Get down and dirty. Suck Masters cock deeper and his beatings show be more intense. Do us proud in the submission world.

ditto79ditto79over 11 years agoAuthor
Taco Bell Excursion

Thank you for all the encouragement on my submissions. Sir and I are taking all suggestions into consideration for future uploads. To my Nora Roberts "Daring to Dream" Anonymous masturbater (Late Sleeper) ... I promise to return to the exact Taco Bell, perform session over again ... and not endanger any other drivers with my "moving"

near-cum. I'll only play when the car is at a stop ... more fun for the neighboring vehicles.

ditto79

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taco Bell Dessert

I was the cashier waiting on you, Ditto79. The hand working the cock looked tired. Next time, use me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dear ditto79

Please don't do this kind of thing in a moving vehicle

please, please mrs. ditto, it's dangerous to do on the road, when you're driving.

:(

I'm not just a regular below the average male driver, trust me it's NOT a good idea. I once tried to masturbate to the audio book of Nora Roberts' Daring to Dream while on the highway, started to veer a little bit off the road but thankfully nothing major happened,and I regained control.

Late Sleeper

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Jerking for the Woman Next Door Pt. 01 Getting Back at the Neighbor for her Flashing and Teasing.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Stupidest Bet I lost a bet to my coworkers and had to do a dildo show.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mommy Pegs Me Mommy pegs my ass after I suck her off.in Audio
Blackmailed Bonnie Ch. 01 Bonnie caught in compromising position and pays the price.in Novels and Novellas
You Can Only Hope Erotic dream ends with wanting more.in Anal
More Stories