Taeler Hendrix vs. Mandy Leon

Story Info
Two rivals clash in a thrilling match.
3.6k words
4.34
11.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LtLukas
LtLukas
80 Followers

"You're nothing. Nothing, especially compared to me." Her name was Taeler Hendrix, and I hated her. She stood at five foot seven, but one could be forgiven for thinking she was over six feet tall. The woman had a charisma like no other woman I had ever seen in my life, which drew everyone, including me, to her. Her attire was one of the most sensual things I had ever seen: it looked like a one piece swimsuit, but there was so much more to it than that. Most of it was an inky black, but there was a few green and white sequined slashes on it. The ones on her hips accentuated her divine curves. Her breasts strained against the slit down the middle, and a series of strings showed off some deep cleavage. Taeler had been blessed by some goddess, and was curvier than any woman I had ever seen in my life. Her ass was the very definition of thickness, and her legs were wrapped up by a pair of green and black boots. Taeler's skin was porcelain, and her hair was fire. Her cheekbones were as round and big as her derriere, and a pair of brown eyes glowed with quiet intensity. Dark lipstick stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin, and made her lips wonderfully plump.

"Oh yeah?" I spat back. My mind went blank. Taeler Hendrix had a wonderful capacity to do that to people. We were standing in a wrestling ring, in the middle of a small arena. I looked down. My wrestling costume was a little bit less alluring than hers, but still pretty damn hot. My top was similar to a bikini top, except there was more material covering my chest and it went up to a ring around my neck. It was black, and a constellation of sequins made it shine in the light of the arena. My bottoms were far more conservative, a pair of black boy shorts that were also powdered by a series of sequins. My boots were straight black, and leather. My eyes were not quite as dark as my hair, but both were darker than my skin.

"Mandy Leon, you are always telling people to woman up, so let's see how far that goes." The crowd was on her side. They were always on her side. "Why don't we do a handcuff match? No disqualification."

A crackle of fear came across me. We had a fairly even record against each other, but we had never had any matches like a handcuff match. The rules were fairly simple for those- handcuff your opponent, and you win. But Taeler was awfully kinky, as everyone backstage knew. This could end very badly. Plus, it was hardcore rules to boot.

"You're on." I said. One of the grunts came down from the staging area and threw a pair of handcuffs into the ring. The audience went wild and this turn of events, and the referee looked at both of us.

"You ready, ladies?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Hell yeah," Taeler said. The bell rung and we were off. The Poison Princess charged forward and got me in a lock up. I pivoted and managed to twist her onto the ground. Without even a second's pause, I was on top of her, smacking her head around. Taeler kicked violently, and I was unseated. We both got up, and I seized her to try and throw her to the ropes. The busty redhead stopped herself, and managed to turn it around so I was sent packing to the turnbuckles.

I crash landed with my back to the medal, and Taeler was on me in a flash. She raised her hand up, and I winced because I knew what was coming next. Sure enough, she brought her hand down onto my chest for a mighty chest slap. I cringed as Taeler caused me a ton of pain and made my ample chest jiggle. She raised her hand again, and I seized my opportunity. I grabbed the back of her head, and threw her into my former place. Taeler was so beautiful in front of me. It was a shame that I would have to annihilate her. I did the same thing to her that she did to me. My hand came down on her soft and tender breasts. The Poison Princess cried out as she was shamed and pained, and yelped once more when I brought my hand down again.

I was going for a third one when her leg rose up and slammed into my gut for a front kick. The power of the blow forced me to double over. The Poison Princess wrapped her arm around my neck and got me into a quick bulldog. I was rudely acquainted with the mat, and the pain ensured that I would be down for a second. Taeler planted her rotund ass on my lower back, and wrenched my left leg into a single leg Boston Crab. She was always going on and on about Boston strong, and now I was learning a whole lot about Boston pain.

I gritted my teeth and tried to endure the hold. We were awfully close to the ropes, and an idea popped into my head. Slowly, achingly, gruelingly, I clawed my way to the ropes and forced a rope break.

Taeler got up and was in the ref's face. "Are you kidding me? What on earth do you think you're doing? I run this fed, and..." The Poison Princess did not get much of a chance to continue her rant, because I was on her; my hands wrapped around her curvy waist, and I hauled her up and over me, for a rapid German Suplex. The redheaded beauty crashed down to the mat with a holler of pain, and I rose to my feet in a flash. I seized that pretty red hair of hers and hauled her onto her two feet. Then I turned around, grabbed her neck, and flipped her forward.

She landed on that sweet ass of hers, and was sitting up when I approached her. The first thing I did was launch a lashing kick at her exposed back, which made her howl. My fists were clenched and my heart was beating. The match was getting very real, and I knew from the bottom of my heart that I could win it.

But first, I was going to humiliate her. She was still sitting up when I grabbed the back of her head, and moved both of my legs around her shoulders. The Poison Princess grabbed my knees and whined, but I was not going to be nice. Not to her. I rocked my hips backwards and forwards as I ran my hands down my body, much to the crowd's delight. Then I rolled so I was on my hands and knees, and Taeler was still between my legs. I bounced up and down on my knees so Taeler's pretty face bounced against the mat a few times, and I thought the woman was out of it.

I slipped my knees out from underneath her, and went for the handcuffs. For so long I had struggled against her, and now it was my time to totally degrade this woman. She had called me out and beaten me before, much to my shame. But now I had a chance to bind this woman, and force her to acknowledge my superiority. My heart was thumping as I got ready to snatch victory in the most degrading way.

Before I even got that close, Taeler launched a donkey kick upwards and caught me right in the gut. I doubled over before I fell to the ground. The Poison Princess was not going to let me just lay there, however, and pulled me up and tried to Irish Whip me into the ropes. I managed to pivot and grab her, and it was Taeler who was bounding towards the ropes. She didn't bounce off of them like I hoped, so I had to charge in.

The redhead was ready for me. She turned and bent over, and the back kick that slammed into my gut made me fall to my knees. Taeler grabbed my dark hair and threw me between the ropes. I fell down to the harsh concrete with a gasp. Pain threatened to overwhelm me as I staggered upwards. When I turned to face the ring, I saw Taeler flying towards me.

It was far too late. Her body slammed into mine, and I crashed backwards into the barricade. The crowd cheered their heroine while I contemplated finding a different career path. It took Taeler a second to recover, and I was very grateful to have even a moment's reprieve. She slowly got up, and spread her legs slightly as she stood. I was sitting, and she was standing. There, she towered over me. The woman looked like pure sex, her curves accentuated as she breathed hard. Those soft pale breasts of hers rose up and down with every passing breath. It would have been an altogether lovely sight, save for the fact that a look of blind rage was etched into her face.

The Poison Princess grabbed my hair again and forced me to my feet. She turned me around, and slammed my head straight into the metal barricade. I immediately collapsed to the ground. My head had never been in so much pain, and a trickle of blood blurred my vision. I let out a soft groan, and behind me Taeler gave the war whoop to end all war whoops. That primal scream galvanized the crowd, and they were on their feet, calling for my defeat. The grueling pain forced me to stay on the ground.

A moment passed. And then another. I knew she was not the type to just let me rest, but I couldn't move that much even if I wanted to. Then a hand grasped the back of my neck, and I was on my feet, if terribly woozy, once again. It took me a second to recognize what was going on- Taeler had a metal chair. She hit me with it across the body, and I fell to the metal floor once again. The sound of the chair shot was still reverberating around the arena, but no one could hear it over the roar of the crowd. Now my entire front was rocked with horrendous pain. I was there, peacefully resting on my back when Taeler Hendrix bent down to pick me up once more.

This time, she flung me in the direction of the ring, and I slipped under the ropes onto the white canvas. She came in after me, and picked me up from the floor once more. The wooziness of all the blows Taeler had heaped upon me were threatening to overcome me in a hurry, so I knew I had to act face. She was dominating me physically, so if I couldn't outpower her, I would shame her. I brought my hand up, and grabbed the top string of her once piece. Then I pulled down with all the strength I could still muster, and sure enough I broke every last one.

Taeler's big breasts wiggled free, and the crowd ooh'd and aah'd at seeing their favorite's breasts be exposed. I tried to follow up the attack with a quick punch. The Poison Princess was covering her breasts, so I thought she wouldn't block it. Not only did she stay my attack, but she then grabbed my chin and nailed me with a headbutt.

I clutched my aching head and staggered backwards a few steps. She was on me in a flash. Taeler bent me over, and then hauled me straight into the air for a delayed vertical suplex. One wouldn't think a woman as curvy and sexy as her was that powerful, but sure enough she pulled the move off. Now my back completed the trifecta of front, back, and head, ensuring that I would be stuck on the canvas in pain.

Apparently, Taeler had the same thoughts I did. She bent down, and deprived me of my top. I tried to resist as best I could, but she had weakened me to the point where my defenses were totally useless. The people shouted their joy at seeing my topless body, and I blushed a deep red. I felt so degraded, there in the arena, with my breasts out for the world to see.

But she wasn't going to stop there. No, not by a long shot. She picked me up from the ground once more. My legs and arms and mind were barely working at that point, and my breathing was horribly ragged. She forced my head down, and lifted me into the air once more. This time, she cocked my leg as she did so, hitting me with a fisherman's suplex. What would have been a finisher for other girls was a regular move for her, and the audience admired her raw power. My legs and arms flew akimbo as she splattered me into the mat.

I felt totally drained. The power to even cover my exposed breasts didn't come to me, as Taeler stood over me. Her boobs were out too, which was my only solace. I got to see how curvy she was for real now, and in any other circumstances, it would have been a welcome sight. But here, she was a total femme fatale. She grabbed my bottoms and yanked, and soon I was totally naked. Taeler smirked when she saw my Brazilian wax, and I felt more humiliated and shamed than I ever had in my life. We talked shit with each other, yet Taeler was the only one who could truly back it up.

The redhead rose, and made me rise with her. She grabbed my chin, and pulled my body against hers. We locked lips for a long drawn out kiss. I knew what was coming next. Everyone in the world knew what was coming next. The redhead took a step back, launched a whirling kick towards my head, and I was unconscious before I even hit the mat.

When I woke up, I was facedown. I tried to move my hands behind me, to find that I had been handcuffed. Crap. I lost, in spectacular fashion, to the woman I hated more than any woman in the world. She rolled me over, and planted her boot right between my breasts. Taeler tossed her red hair aside for the benefit of the crowd.

"That's enough now," the ref said, move along.

Taeler just giggled. "Come on, she ripped my top open."

"And you stripped her." He said.

"Yeah, her top is over there, why don't you grab it for her?" Taeler asked. I knew it was all just a ploy, but the idiot ref was too distracted my her wicked curves to notice. The second he turned around, Taeler snaked her arm around his neck and got him in a tight sleeper hold. It wasn't long before the man was completely unconscious, and the Poison Princess turned her attention back to me.

"Now, where were we?" She asked sardonically.

"No, please, Taeler, I..." I began.

"Shut it," she commanded.

Then she straddled my head, before sending her ass right down to my face. It was a facesit, one of the most humiliating things one woman could do to another. My countenance was completely dominated by Taeler's ass and sex, and my muffled cries for mercy were only met with scorn from Taeler and mockery from the fans. She rocked her hips backwards and forwards, and I was completely dominated. Had I not been restrained by the handcuffs, I would push her round rear off of me, but I could not. She restrained me, and now she was going to have me.

When she got up, I breathed deep and long. Pain was still ruling me, but now a deep sense of shame was too. I just wanted the night to end. Taeler, on the other hand, looked like she could do this forever. She got down on one knee, and pulled me over the other one. My gut was to that thick meaty thigh of hers, and she sent my ass slap after slap. The crowd howled with pleasure as my ass slowly turned bright red. Before, I was a strong woman, a wrestling woman, a proud woman. And now I was a sex toy for Taeler Hendrix, to be used for her and the crowd's delight. Taeler sadistically spanked me again and again, until I was nearly at the point of tears.

Apparently satisfied, Taeler then pushed me onto the canvas. She grabbed my dark hair and dragged me to the turnbuckle. Taeler then draped one leg over both sides of it, so I was hanging with my head nearly touching the mat. A tree of woe, it was called, and woe I was feeling. No one was going to help me- the ref was unconscious and the crowd was absolutely loving it.

Taeler then held her boot right in front of my face.

"Kiss it. Kiss the boot that knocked you out." She commanded.

I shook my head. "Please, Taeler, no..."

The Poison Princess then pressed her heel against my throat, and I choked and sputtered.

After a few seconds, she held her boot close to my face once again, and much to my shame I gave it a long lick. A minute ago, it was sent towards my head, and ultimately caused my defeat. Taeler forced me to worship a symbol of her superiority over me, and I hated that she captivated me like that. The boot that knocked me out, that got me these handcuffs, it was too much for me. The pure humiliation I felt was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

The crowd cheered at my continued degradation. Taeler raised her arms in victory one more time, and I thought it was all over. No, it had only just begun. The Poison Princess traced her hand down my thigh before brushing against my sex. I shivered. She had me, she totally had me, and now she was going to debase me in public.

"Taeler, please..." I begged.

"Taeler, what?" She asked. She toyed with my clit with her thumb and a flurry of pleasure overcame me.

Truth be told, I wanted her. She was five foot seven of raw sex appeal. And when she stuck two fingers into my sex, I didn't complain. Instead I moaned with pleasure as she started working me. All the blood rushing to my head made the intense feeling of pleasure all the more acute. Before I knew it, my eyes were rolling in my head.

She sensed my passion, and pumped her fingers into me even more. My sex was sopping wet now, which caused her to smile. Throughout the match, she had dominated me physically, and now she was owning my femininity itself. I pulled against the handcuffs, trying to salvage any last remnants of my dignity, but the harsh medal held tight. Taeler toyed with my clitoris with her thumb now, which caused my stomach to contract and me to groan in pleasure, loudly. The Poison Princess was unleashing her passion now, and the muscles in my leg twitched in response. My breathing became low and long, as my breasts rose up and down steadily.

She was getting me closer and closer, and she was barely even trying. This was just fun to her, humiliating me like this. I felt totally base as I got closer and closer to orgasm and the hands of my most hated rival. Waves of pleasure were overtaking me, causing my whole body to squirm and my head to shake back and forth. My climax was imminent, and she knew it.

Then, it came. A surge of raw sexual euphoria racked my body with pure delight, as my dam burst completely. Every muscle in my body seized and released, then seized and released again as the sexual thrill totally flooded every nerve. The most intense orgasm I had ever experienced left my mouth agape, my eyes closed, and my body shivering at every touch of the skilled, talented, Taeler Hendrix. The redhead removed her fingers from her sex, and bent down to stick them in my mouth. I considered myself a strong alpha woman before, but now I was totally submissive to the strong beautiful Taeler. She didn't even ask me to suck on the fingers that had just been inside me. I did it all on my own, to my eternal shame.

Then Taeler lifted me up so I was no longer hanging from the turnbuckle. The last throes of the orgasm ensured that I was still too pleasured to move. The intense climax left me totally dumb, capable of doing no more than simply lying there and breathing deeply. The Poison Princess was still not satisfied with my total humiliation, and flipped me over.

I was lucky enough to catch sight of her beautiful breasts, and that pretty face of hers. She was smiling down at me, which was a bad sign.

"If you like my breasts so much, why don't you choke on them?" Taeler then completely enveloped me in her chest. I couldn't breath, entombed as I was in her soft curves. My struggles were weak, desperate, and totally useless. Taeler's strong arms were around the back of my head, and the match and orgasm had drained me beyond belief. Slowly, yet surely, I felt my oxygen draining. I swore I head Taeler laughing as she held me into her voluptuous chest.

The world faded to black.

When I woke up, Taeler was gone. The ref was behind me, undoing my handcuffs. The second I was free, I covered my shame as best I could and scampered out of the arena, swearing vengeance on the woman who beat and defiled me. Taeler Hendrix.

LtLukas
LtLukas
80 Followers