Tag-A-Long Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old Jordan develops crushes on two girls.
534 words
1.87
55.2k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing there, in the hotel lobby, taking in all the sights and sounds. (Not that there was really much to take in, but whatever.)

My older brother was checking in. He was here for some convention or geek get-together, as I called it. I just happened to be the lucky tag-a-long.

Actually, I was here because it was an excuse to leave my crappy, boring suckass town of a whopping 900 people.

"Jordan," my brother snapped at me.

My head whipped in his direction, and with an annoyed/exhasperated tone I replied with a, "What?"

"One room or two?" He asked in a somewhat more gentle tone.

"Uh... up to you, buddy. You're the one with the credit card."

He looked down at me over his glasses. Kinda like a dad would do to his toddler son when he was doing something he thought was funny but daddio didn't find near so funny.

I looked back up at him, rolled my eyes, and shrugged my shoulders fiercly, as if to say "What?"

"Alright. Fine." I sighed. "Two rooms."

I saw him turn back towards the hotel clerk behind the desk and he repeated my previous statement: "Two rooms."

I quickly got lost in thought again when I saw.... them.

Two absolutely, stunningly beautiful girls... no. Not girls. Women. Two absolutely, stunningly beautiful women walked into the hotel lobby.

They were talking to each other while looking at, what seemed to be, pamphlets of some sort.

One was slightly taller than the other. She had long, straight, beautiful, flowing black hair. She had a gorgeous tan. The real kind. Not the fake kind you see porn stars and California Dream Girl wannabe's with.

She had enough make-up that you could tell she was wearing it, but not so much that you couldn't see her and her natural beauty. She was wearing tight jeans and a short, black puffy coat, and black high heeled boots.

The shorter one (by only a couple of inches) was dressed more professional. Black slacks, more conservative heels, and a sleek, black, leather coat. She had dark red hair that she had pulled back into a bun, and lighter skin.

"Come on, Jordan." Josh handed me my room key. "Room 316. I'm across from you in 319."

We walked to the third floor. When we found our rooms, we told each other "Good Night" and slid our key cards into the slot, opened our doors and stepped in our rooms. "Finally!" I whispered as I walked in, set my stuff in the corner, and plopped down on the bed.

I turned on the t.v. and started flipping through the channels, but other than some stupid Jean Claude Van Damme movie, Spongebob, and the news, there wasn't anything really to choose from.

I got up off the bed and started pacing around the room a bit, trying to think of something to do.

"Well, too cold and rainy to go for a walk," I muttered to myself. I figured my only option was to go to the pool and just hang out. Who knows. Maybe I would find somebody to talk to. Or, better yet, maybe THEY would be there.