Tag-A-Long Ch. 02

Story Info
Jordan develops friendships with the girls.
657 words
3.73
29.2k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started undressing and put my trunks on, feeling a slight bit nervous as I did. "What if they were there?" I kept thinking to myself. "How would I start talking to them?"

I grabbed my towel and continued my thinking as I walked down to the pool area. Peeking in the window, I noticed no one was there. "Well, I guess that's kind of a good thing," I whispered.

I opened the door, threw my towel on a lounge chair, jumped in and started doing laps. I let my mind wander, once again, as I did. I imagined what they were doing.

Maybe they were sitting there having their girl talk. No. They seemed to mature for that. Maybe they were working on some kind of business together.

Then I REALLY let my mind wander. Maybe they were lovers on a romantic getaway. I let that one sink in, then I started to picture it.

They're lying in bed. They slowly start kissing, letting it get more intense. The short, red-haired girl puts her hands up the darker haired girl's shirt, twisting and rubbing her nipples as they're kissing. Then she pulls the darker haired girl's pants down. "Mmmm," she moans, "so wet." Then uses her finger to massage the clit as she flicks her tongue in and out of her pussy, making the dark haired girl let out soft, sexy moans of pleasure.

Suddenly, I realize I'm no longer by myself. I look to my left, and I saw two middle-aged man in their trunks, with massively hairy chests, and beer guts, chatting away as they start climbing in the pool.

Time to go. I grab my towel and start walking back towards my room, wondering how bored I'm gonna be when I get back.

All of a sudden, I feel someone run into me.

"Oh my god. I'm so fucking clumsy. I'm sorry."

It was her. The beautiful tan girl.

"Oh... uh... it's umm... alright." I stammered.

She bent down and I noticed those pamphlets they were looking at when they first walked in. There was a pile of them all over the floor. She started picking them up and I bent down to help her.

"Thanks," She smiled at me.

"Oh yeah. No problem. I wasn't paying attention either."

She looked at me curiously. "You here on vacation?"

"Well, sort of. My brother's here for some kind of convention deal and I didn't want to stay home, so I came with."

"Ah... Well, thanks again. I have to get going. My boss is kind of a worry wart."

"Oh. You're here on business." I said a little disappointed.

"Not exactly. I'm here on vacation. She's here on business." She laughed as she noticed my puzzled look. "You seemed confused with that thought."

"Well, I'm just wondering how that works. You're on vacation with your boss, but she's here for business."

"Yeah. Well, it just happened to work out that way. Wait, how did you know my boss was a woman?"

"Uh... I kinda noticed you two when you first walked in, while my brother and I were checking in."

"Oh," she said. "Well, since I have no one to hang out with and you have no one to hang out with, maybe tonight you could come to my room and we could talk and get to know each other."

My eyes got big. My body got tense with excitement. "Yeah. Yeah. Definitely. My name's Jordan."

"My name's Winter."

We shook hands. Her hands were soft and cool.

"I'm in room 317. I've got some things to do, so come by about seven thirty if that works for you."

"Seven thirty is great. I'll be there."

"Ok," she smiled again. "See ya then." She started walking away.

"Holy shit," I thought to myself as I watched her walk away. "That is one sexy ass."

Four hours to go. Then, who knows what could happen.