Tag Teaming a Trans Man

Story Info
Transman gets more than he bargained for at an adult theater.
3.5k words
4.41
121.4k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers

The store was pretty empty at that time of night when I went in. There were a few guys lurking around, pretending to look at the stripper clothes for their 'girlfriends'. But it wasn't like that inside the darkened theater at Adult Emporium. I bought a ticket after giving a sidelong glace to a couple of them who looked up when I walked in. I knew why they were really here, just as they knew why I was.

The clerk buzzed me in, and I was met with the sound of bad porn music. Once my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I could see a group of men standing along the wall on one side. The seats had a few people in them; Some guys sitting by themselves, others with someone bent over their lap. There were two screens in this room; one playing straight porn and the other playing gay porn. I knew the other room had a similar setting, except one screen would be playing 'tranny' or 'shemale' porn.

The words 'tranny' and 'shemale' are the equivalent of the 'N' word to transgender people, but the videos are pornographic gold. As a trans person, I'm not particularly offended by them, but they are targeted towards male to female transgenders, whereas I am female to male....A less common variety, but becoming all the more well known thanks to the likes of Chaz Bono.

I look like any man you'd meet on the street. I have a shaved head and full beard and mustache. I'm short, but muscular, thanks to my weekly gym routine. And thanks to testosterone, I'm quite hairy. You might describe me as a bear cub. And tonight, I was dressed in a snug t-shirt and jeans. The only way you'd know I wasn't born male was by what was in my pants.

Almost everyone has probably met a trans man without knowing it. We tend to fly under the radar. All it takes is a regular dose of testosterone over a length of time to give us our very male secondary sexual characteristics. Add a double mastectomy with chest contouring, and you're good to go. A lot of trans men opt not to get genital surgery, as the options for us aren't worthwhile. I personally am comfortable enough with my body to maintain the original plumbing. It works, it feels good, and I'm not dysphoric enough to risk that with a surgery that will produce a non-functional, non-sensate and non-aesthetic piece of flesh between my legs. Besides that, I have a variety of dildoes that I use in my strap on, and I can stay hard all night long.

Tonight, however, I was looking to get fucked. It's not often that I bottom, but I was in the mood to have my holes filled. I'm not interested in a relationship, so the theaters are a good place to find sex. I noticed one guy stand apart from the crowd. He was about 6 inches taller than my 5'6" frame and seemed to be in decent shape. I couldn't tell in the dark if he was nice looking or not, but as I said, I was only looking for sex. I walked over next to him, my eyes first drawn to his hand that was slowly rubbing his dick through his pants..A sure sign that he wanted at least a blow job. He turned and looked at me, obviously sizing me up. I leaned over and asked him quietly if he was into cock or cunt. He chuckled nervously and said he was married. I laughed. Aren't they all? It always amazes me how many 'straight' men frequent these places.

'Then maybe this will interest you.'

I reached for his hand and guided it down my pants, inside my underwear. I could feel his fingers flexing, searching for a cock that wasn't there, and instead finding a warm slit. His eyes grew wide once he realized what he had, and he began to spread my cunt lips with his fingers and plunge into my hole. I groaned and leaned into him, lightly humping against his invading fingers. Once he got me good and wet, he pulled out and began to circle and tease my clit, which has been enlarged by 10 years of testosterone.

After a few minutes of squirming and quiet moaning I reached for his cock and gripped gently, stroking it as he had been.

'My SUV is parked out back. Wanna take this out there?' He said.

I leaned up and kissed him deeply, my tongue snaking into his mouth as he opened to receive it...I grunted an affirmative, and he reluctantly pulled his hands from my pants and turned for the darkened doorway. I followed him out, blinking rapidly again as my eyes adjusted to the light of the store.

His vehicle was actually parked around the side in a very conveniently darkened corner by itself. No words were spoken, and the only sound was the chirp of his remote unlocking the doors. He pressed me against the side of his SUV and ground his hard cock against my crotch as he leaned in and began kissing me again. His fingers found the buttons of my jeans and he began to tug at them. He opened the door to the back seat and pushed me backwards against it..I had to climb up inside as I lay back on the seat while he pulled my pants and underwear completely off. I was concerned about the light being on, calling attention to us, even though we were in an isolated area behind the store, but I assumed he'd climb in and shut the door behind him.

He did indeed climb in, pushing my legs wide, kneeling one leg between them. My cunt was fully exposed and open wide. I could see a look of concentration on his face as he again plunged his fingers inside, slowly fucking me with them. I groaned again and arched to meet his thrusts.

'Shut the door and fuck me...I need your cock.'

'Don't worry...You'll get good and fucked.' He said.

He kept up his thrusts as he used his other hand to undo his own jeans, pulling his stiff cock out. I expected him to shut the door then, but instead, he left it open and moved up the seat, straddling my body. When he was directly over my face, he grasped it with one hand and lowered himself to feed me his dick. I opened my mouth to accept it, the girth of it stretching my mouth wide. I began to slurp hungrily at it, as he turned himself slightly to again pay attention to my cunt with his fingers. My legs spread widely again, as his hand worked between them. I was still concerned about the door being open and the light being on, and being exposed like that, but my mouth was too full of cock to voice my concerns. Admittedly, I was also secretly thrilled at the possibility of being seen like that. I was effectively trapped with his body over mine, and not panicked yet, as I was a slave to my cunt. His fingers gently spread my lips again, his fingers teasing and circling my clit. I groaned around his cock and lifted my hips from the car seat, trying to tempt him to impale me again.

I barely noticed him looking up out the door and smiling, and it wasn't until I heard quiet whispers that I REALLY panicked. I pulled back, emptying my mouth of his cock and yelled 'What the fuck???'

I was quickly silenced as he roughly grabbed me by my hair and forced his cock back into my mouth. I sputtered and worked my tongue around it, trying to free myself again, but to no avail. I heard voices louder now, with expressions of awe and admiration. I clamped my legs shut immediately, trapping his hand between them.

'Open your legs, dammit. Spread 'em ya whore. You know you want everyone to see that hungry cunt of yours.'

I tried to shake my head in protest...My muffled cries unintelligible. I felt a second pair of hands gripping my ankles and pull them apart. I groaned in defeat as my legs spread, exposing myself to a group of men I didn't know and couldn't see.

'Ok, so who wants to fuck him first?' I heard the man attached to the cock that was in my mouth say.

I heard a quiet clamor of excitement and felt the weight of someone else climbing onto the seat between my legs, his hands still around my ankles, pushing them up and wide. I couldn't see him, as my view was blocked by the man straddling me, filling my mouth with his cock.

I twisted my hips to the left and right, trying to discourage the unknown stranger, but this only seemed to excite him more. The noises of the other men grew louder, but I could still hear the sound of the man between my legs working his zipper, and after a few seconds he lifted my hips and leaned in to press his cock into my cunt hole. There is no way to describe the feeling of being fucked against your will by someone you cannot see. His cock was warm and thick, and I was already wet and ready. He slid all the way in and let me started fucking in earnest, rapidly pistoning in and out of me. I grunted with each thrust, and finally the cock in my mouth pulled out, and the man dismounted me and exited through the other car door. I heard the front doors opening as well, and saw 2 men crawl into the front seat, peering over and watching.

I flailed my arms for a moment, but the man between my legs leaned forward and began fucking harder and faster. It didn't take him long, and right before he came, much to my embarrassment, I felt myself ready to cum as well. I felt my cunt fill up with his warm spunk as he thrust a few final thrusts...I cried out as I came with him and arched to meet his thrusts. He pulled out of me, and I fell backwards on the seat, gasping for air...He rubbed his cum covered cock on my pubic hair and exited the vehicle. I leaned up on my elbows, making a move to try and leave, but another man climbed in after him, his pants already absent.

This man grabbed me around the waist and moved to flip me over on my stomach. My first reaction was to put my hand between my legs to try and stop the cum from spilling out and getting all over the car seat. I don't know why I cared about that. Another man appeared at the other door, his cock exposed and waving at my face. The man behind me pulled me up on my knees by my hips and climbed up on the seat, easily pushing his cock into my wet cunt from behind. I grunted in surprise, but was quickly silenced by the cock in front of me being pushed into my mouth. The men worked in unison, pushing me back and forth between them, and I suddenly understood where the term 'fingercuffs' came from as they played tug of war with me.

This new angle badgered my cunt with a different sensation. I found myself trying to spread my legs wider to accommodate him, as he was thicker than the first man. Fortunately, the cum from the first man made good lube, so it wasn't too painful. I choked and slurped at the cock in my mouth. The man who owned it stroked the sides of my face whispering guttural threats about how he was gonna fill my mouth with his seed. It didn't take long, and I felt his cock begin to swell in my mouth. He picked up his pace of thrusting, and within seconds my mouth was filled with thick, warm cum. I choked and gagged, trying to expel his cock, but he kept it inside me and forced me to swallow. My eyes watered as I struggled to get it down. He slapped me lightly, laughing...He then reached underneath me and fingered my clit while the man behind me was still pounding away. I squealed and found myself thrusting against the friction of his fingers against me, and back onto the cock inside me. He laughed again and pulled them away before I could cum...But his buddy came hard, leaning forward and pushing me onto my belly again, falling on top of me. He jerked and twitched for a few minutes before he slid out as well.

I lay sprawled on the seat, stunned and unable to move. All the while I kept wondering how many there were. They could all see me! Who else could see me? The lights of the car were on...The doors were open...Anyone could see me, naked and exposed.

Another man crawled in behind me, between my legs...I groaned as he too pulled me up by my hips. Instead of thrusting his cock into me, he instead thrust his fingers inside. I involuntarily pushed back against him, groaning. All he did was coat his fingers with my wetness and cum, and then pulled out...And then he started stroking my other hole...My ass...When it dawned on me what he was about to do, I tried to scramble forward on the seat, but he was too quick and yanked me back...Another man slid onto the seat in front of me, his pants off, his cock erect..He grabbed me by the hair as well, and guided my mouth down to his cock as he sat there...

Behind me, I felt fingers thrusting both in my cunt and then out...And then slowly into my ass...I tried to yell in protest and pain, but again, I was gagged by cock. He worked his fingers in and out of my ass for several minutes...Stretching me and loosening me up...And finally, I felt his big cock head pressed against my tight sphincter and grunted hard as it entered me.

He worked himself in slowly, allowing me to adjust. The men in the front seat were reaching forward and stroking me as I was being fucked in the ass and sucking cock. One gently stroked my back...The other reached and was stroking my lips as they were spread by the cock in my mouth, occasionally slipping a finger inside my mouth as well.

I found myself shuddering and cumming again from the cock in my ass. I could feel the cum in my cunt dripping onto the seat beneath me. I had my arms around the waist of the man who's cock I was sucking, so as not to be thrust out the door from the man behind me.

When I began to cum, yet again, both cocks filling me began to spurt as well, again filling my mouth, and now filling my ass. The man in my ass slowly pulled out, and I could feel my hole gaping, and was ashamed at how it must look to the others watching...Open and dripping.

Both men exited and yet another entered, this one sitting also...I cringed and shied away from him, but he pulled me to him and onto his lap, facing forward...He lifted me slightly and reached under to place his cock inside my cunt. I was sitting on his lap with his cock filling me...He placed his hands on my thighs and spread them wide. I squirmed and writhed on his cock, whimpering and pleading....for what, I'm not sure...One of the men in the front reclined his seat and leaned forward...Leaning to lick my cunt while I was fucking myself on another man's cock. I writhed harder, struggling to arch toward the tongue licking at me, but he was a tease, and he would barely touch my clit with his tongue. I worked myself into such a frenzy as I rode him, that the cock slipped out of my cunt, and I felt suddenly emptied. The man leaning to lick my cunt instead took the freed cock between his lips, and in doing so pressed his nose into my cunt, rubbing it against my clit. I thrust again, grinding against him...Whining, needing that cock back in my cunt, but he was sucking it. Finally the man on who's lap I sat growled and told him to put his cock back inside me. The cocksucker looked up and grinned, and fed the cock back into my cunt. I gasped and worked myself up and down, making myself cum on his cock and making him cum inside me.

When he was done, he pushed me off of him....I rested momentarily on all fours, my holes throbbing and dripping, wondering what was coming next...I didn't have to wait long....Another man climbed in the back seat with me and pushed me on my back. He grabbed both legs in one hand and pushed them back far. I knew both holes were exposed...

'Please....' I shook violently

'Please, what?' He whispered.

'Please...Fuck me...I need cock inside me...I need everyone to see me being fucked...I need them to see what a cum sucking, cock whore I am.'

He just smiled...And leaned forward...And I felt his cock press against my asshole....I gasped, as it was the largest yet, and it stretched me wide. He spread my legs now, with his hands and leaned in, allowing his cock to slide in slowly...My hands scrambled for purchase, trying to grasp anything to keep me from sliding...There were men at the other door who kept me from sliding out, but they weren't offering me their cocks...They just stood and watched.

Once the cock was all the way inside my ass, he didn't move...I whimpered...I began rocking on it, lifting my hips and lowering them.

'That's it' he whispered. 'Ride my cock'

I rocked and arched, fucking myself on his cock, completely aware of my audience. I looked around and there were faces all around me, watching. I didn't recognize any of them.

Finally, the men in the front seat again leaned, their fingers stroking and searching. I cried out again as fingers entered my cunt, filling me beyond the brink. I thrust and writhed..Crying out, begging and whining. Another gripped my enlarged clit and began to gently jerk me off...I felt my eyes roll back in my head and nearly convulsed...I was so stuffed full of cock and fingers..

'Oh god...Oh my god...Please...I need a cock in my mouth...PLEASE!!'

I didn't know why I was saying this..Why I was being such a whore...All I know was that I wanted...NEEDED a cock in my mouth to make my rape complete. Someone complied and pulled my head back off the edge of the seat. I was looking upside down and fed a cock in that angle, unable to move my head. He slid his cock in and out of my throat, while the other man remained still, impaling my ass. The men in the front jerked my clit and thrust fingers mercilessly in and out of my cunt...I flailed and gyrated....Finally cumming again in one, huge explosion, squirting my own cum in a jet propulsion against the belly of the man who impaled my ass...He began thrusting and came soon after, yanking out before filling me, and came all over my cunt...The man in my mouth did the same; pulling out and cumming all over my face....

I collapsed...Exhausted...Dripping...Panting and gasping for breath....Soaked in sweat and cum.

I felt someone pulling me from the vehicle, out into the cool air. I was now outside in the open, exposed and naked. I modestly tried to cover my cunt with my hands, but the men laughed and some pulled my hands away.

One stood behind me and kicked my feet apart, so I stood with my legs spread...He then reached around me and gripped my swollen and slippery cunt lips gently in his fingers and spread them....The first man stood in front of me and pulled his cock out again...I didn't know what was going on until he suddenly began to piss, aiming his stream directly at my cunt. I jerked unexpectedly, wincing...Humiliated. When he was done, he shook his cock and laughed...Another took his place...One by one, all the men took turns pissing on my cunt.

The man holding my lips open let them close after the last man had his turn...He walked around in front of me and bade me to hold myself open for him...I had no choice...I spread my legs, squatted slightly, and reached to pull my cunt open to him....As he sprayed me with his piss, I found myself with the sudden uncontrollable urge to piss as well...And I let go...Spraying the ground beneath me in a torrent, our piss mingling, the smell pungent and heavy in the air...

As they all made their way back inside...I struggled to gain composure and gathered my clothes....I was shaking. My knees were weak...I was finally able to dress and make my way back to my car...I sat there for about 15 minutes before I could compose myself enough to drive home. All I wanted now was a hot bath and at least 12 hours of sleep...I needed to plan my next visit to the Adult Emporium.

altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers