Tahiti Ambrosia cum Ch. 03

Story Info
Last weekend, Scene 1.
1.7k words
3.32
10.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers

Scene 1

Our last weekend was approaching and Kate had learned that her pleasure had been delivered on a silver platter, while Carrie and Grace repeatedly caused her orgasms to explode down her spine, again and again, gushing out of her pussy until she was exhausted-by-pleasure. Her skin was immaculately flawless as was the contented smile on her face; just what Dr. Brant and Cassie had ordered.

Kate was a fully aware co-conspirator and compliant to the events that were planned to unfold today by Cassie and Dr. Brant plus Dr.'s 1, 2 & 3. Kate learned the exquisite benefits of the Ambrosia cum and prized everything about it; the taste, the texture, the warmth, the effects on her skin and snowballing with the maidens.

Her skin was now flawless and she was determined to have a hefty dosage of the islands warm & tasty, cum-latte. She was methodical in preparation and was determined to experience the extreme pleasure at the risk of fainting into a pleasure-induced, sublime, secure and comfortable darkness - only to be, again, slowly & sexually awakened by Cassie and Grace.

Kate presented herself at 9:00 AM sharp - butterflies and all. Cassie and Grace met her to explain the schedule and the only difference, as she asked, that I am allowed to see and be seen and required with their script-of-the-day.

Carrie escorted Kate through the doors and she was off.

Grace took me aside into the inside com-room where I could see and hear in real time. I was locked in with no method to speak to Kate - just see and hear only! This was hot. Grace made sure I was comfortable, explained all of the controls and mentioned that it appears I liked what was planned - looking at my erect penis; she smiled saying "hold that thought".

Cassie led Kate to the Rain-Forrest room. This was a giant temperature-controlled-room at 80° + and completely enclosed within a carefully cropped rain-forest.

This pleasure room was equipped with birds, plants, fish, waterfalls, music, cool 60° misting water throughout and an opening roof. Flowers and sunshine were everywhere as a warm/cool mist twinkling down to cool and sooth. I watched Cassie and Grace slowly undress Kate to prepare her for her warm and sensuous shower then the hot rock massage in flower-oils.

They took Kate under a gentle warm-waterfall to caress her with the oils and soaps; all the while telling her how beautiful, yummy and fresh she looked. After wiping her down, they took her to the pleasure tub to be positioned for a hot-rock and full deep muscle massage.

Kate was in heaven with two beautiful maidens attending to her every need, spoken and desired. They gently placed her on the soft, warm table face down when they proceeded to rub the oils into her arms, legs, feet, and buttocks all in the preparation of the hot-rocks applied to her muscles. The soft music and mist kept the temperature warm and soothing. Kate was almost asleep when they began the hot rock treatment. I could tell with the quite moan she made while they were applied.

When this happens to Kate, she goes to her happy place which opens the door of her pleasure palace. By this time she is ready - both Cassie and Grace go so slowly with the rocks and in preparation for her for the next phase of pleasure. Soon the rocks were replaced and the deep muscle work was to begin. Both Cassie and Grace began. Grace on Kate's feet and legs and Cassie on her back and buttocks and pussy lips.

Both worked in conjunction with the music, the heat, the wetness and Kate's moans-of-pleasure. In about an hour they finished and moved her over and methodically applied the flowered-oil to her neck, breasts, nipples, pussy, and legs. She was wet with hard nipples; her clitoris was aching to be touched and quietly screaming for more, with concentrated anticipation.

Cassie and Grace loved what they were doing and knew Kate loved a foot massage. Grace proceeded to begin one at the same time Cassie was massaging her barest and nipples. Cassie took Kate s nipple in her mouth and sucked like only a woman can; then Kate rose up as Grace was sucking her toes as the pleasure was almost inescapable. She was so close, and then they brought her back down to a shallow-anticipatory-breathing. Kate spewed a guttural moan of pleasure and relaxed again.

The bed was in a tub which has programmable modalities of pleasure-positions.

They were in the process of gently rearranging the table to allow a wider and longer spread-out of Kate's beautiful body. Kate's body was now in a prone position with ample support for her back and neck- it was like she was lying down but also sitting up - the bed allowed this contradiction of physical feelings to enhance the physical and visual experience.

While she was in this position Kate felt a trickle of warm flower-scented water mixed with oils cascade over her body preparing her for even more warmth and pleasure. Grace changed position with Cassie as Cassie began to deliberately and gently rub Kate's pussy moving close with her tongue and casually started kissing and eating Kate. Simultaneously, Grace started sucking and pulling on Kate's very erect nipples as her toes started to curl.

Kate wanted this, helped plan this and she was going to get it. With Cassie and Grace working together, with Kate's approval and knowledge, they brought her to the pinnacle of release, againj and again - Kate knew it and so did the two ladies. It was planned.

Cassie then , increased her flicking of her tongue on her clit and it was like an electric shock.

Kate closed her eyes, arched her back, in anticipation of Grace's mouth. The bed started to move ever so slightly Kate, although did not know. Out into the opening of the forest came, the tub, with Kate on the edge of her awaited orgasms.

Cassie working on her pussy and clit and Grace on her nipples it could not be stopped. Kate then erupted with a deep sound within, indicated the beginning of a very intense explosion of pleasure. It hit her hard in the spinal cord like a great wave moving down to pussy, her toes were curled. She rose up and erupted repeatedly on Cassie's face until they brought her back down to repeat again and again.

When she came back to earth Cassie and Grace were preparing Kate once again for the finale of the first scene. Kate took a deep breath and smiled saying that was wonderful. Both girls did not stop, Kate's engine from running, and kept up the oral manipulations' until Kate was once again ready. Kate knew what was coming and wanted it now.

Kate had asked for and will receive more of the Tahitian Ambrosia-cum direct from the faucet and from snowball kisses; she had grown to love the shin-effects, the warmth and the taste. The area was warm, wet and dripping with flowers. Out stepped Dr. Brant and Dr. 1 both naked and hard from watching Kate's pleasure-perfect exhibition.

Kate was on a large bed that enables Dr.1 to slide under to where Kate's pussy was exactly above his erect, big, fat, long penis. Dr. Brent stood beside Kate's mouth as Cassie and Grace continued to bring Kate higher and higher. Cassie looked up with Kate's wetness drizzled on her face and asked Kate are you ready for Dr.1? Kate could hardly get out a soft yes.

Cassie then took Dr. 1's massive cock and pulled it underneath, through Kate's legs and started sucking slowly with a great deal of affection until it was even harder. She then shoved it unhurried in to Kate's hole and Kate almost exploded on the spot if it were not for Cassie licking her clit.

Grace was sucking on Kate nipple with Dr. Brant standing inched from Kate's willing mouth. She took Dr. Brant's cock and placed it gently into Kate's waiting mouth. Now she was ready. Kate had a fully primed cock in her mouth and a loaded one in her pussy. Grace was taking care of sucking her nipples and Cassie was sucking her clit as Dr. 1 started to fuck her pussy and Dr. Brant started to fuck her mouth.

The pleasure was almost overwhelming for Kate, she hoped this may happen, and kept going. Grace sucked Kate's hardened nipples, Brant started gently fucking her mouth, Dr. 1 started leisurely fucking Kate from below and Cassie started sucking Kate's clit. Cassie would repeatedly pull out Dr's 1's cock and suck in their combined juices. She would lazily suck his hard cock and take his balls in her mouth moaning over his full load. Kate would instantly sense something was missing until Cassie deeply reinserted the penis which began fucking her again - at once re-engaged the rocking motion.

This sexual dance seemed like hours, then Kate started to arch her back and was hit with a most electric of all orgasms exploding the same time Dr. 1 came in her pussy with gallons overflowing into Cassie's mouth and smothering Kate's clit with a warm and wet cum-latte as Cassie's tongue was licking it off her excited clit.

Dr. Brant Simultaneously came in Kate's mouth so much - some of it dribbled down on her breasts and nipples - Grace was there to deliberately lick it into her mouth.

After the men exploded, again and again, they silently left.

Cassie was in the process of cleaning up Kate and transferring all of the Dr. 1's cum from Kates pussy into her mouth. Grace starting to give Kate a snowball kiss first from the cum-splashed-leftovers' spilling suggestively from the sides of Kate's full mouth. She was tongue kissing Kate with a mouth full of hot cum-late - it was warm, wet and slipping over Kate's chin down her throat and on her neck. She was in sexual heaven with the two maidens who were warm, wet and secure with her during organisms.

Cassie was moving slowly from Kate's pussy up to her mouth.

She mounted Kate on top and began to passionately kiss Kate, her breast to Kate's slippery breast, and transferring the entire mouthful of Dr' 1's cum via her snowball kiss.

Kate loved every hot drop and every warm dribble of the cum. As Cassie was slow-snowballing Kate dripping the viscous cum on her lips, neck and nipples, Grace was beginning to get her first taste of Kate's cum filled and covered pussy and clit. They all had one last massive explosion and fell asleep together in the warm, secure, tub in the lovely rain forest.

RDoctor
RDoctor
15 Followers