Tahoe Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw that I was awake, she whispered, "Would you like to take a shower with me? I just love a shower fuck." She smiled and rolled over me. I smiled and rolled to my feet. As I followed her with my cock pointing the way, I glanced back to find a happy, sleeping Sally getting a nice morning pussy licking. She moaned awake as I entered the bathroom.

Anna already had the shower running and was standing in the stall corner playing with her pussy. I stepped into the warm water and moved to her. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her opening where I had to squat down a little to slip in. As I impaled her fully, she wrapped me in her legs and arms. I lifted her to my full height and pushed her back into the wall. Then I proceeded to slowly fuck her by pulling out as much of my cock as possible then letting gravity pull her back onto it. I think I got her off three times by doing that.

Soon she dropped her legs and said she wanted to change position. I pulled out of her, she turned around and I squatted to align my cock with her again. Again I pushed in easily. In this position I moved faster and was soon close to cumming. I pulled out and told her that I was about to blow. She turned around and used her hands to get me off. I shot my load onto her stomach, which she washed off as we actually showered.

After we were done, Jim and Sally washed. Jim and I dressed in our bathing suits, jackets and boots, while the ladies dressed for the weather in jeans and sweaters before we all headed to my place. We had all agreed to go to breakfast, but Jim and I needed real clothes.

In my place, us guys pulled our shorts off as soon as we got inside. Jim pulled on jeans and a t-shirt with a zip up hoodie. I pulled on jeans, t-shirt, and a hoodie. I then offered to drive, but Jim said he and Sally wanted to go to the coffee shop in Harrah's. We all agreed and just walked up.

* * *

"After breakfast we split up, but we did exchange phone numbers all around," said Nick finishing the story. "Also, I have been with Sally at other times. That was until she moved in with Jim after he moved to Carson City.""

"Why didn't you ever get with Anna again?" asked Sasha. She was kneading his hard dick with both hands. He was causing her to hyperventilate from his own hand manipulations on her pussy.

"We talked about it a couple times in passing and even set a date to meet up after work during a lunch, but something kept getting in our way, be it family, the time of the month, or a new boyfriend." He kissed her deeply. "Sally did tell me that she had stayed with Anna a couple other times and they did have fun together."

"MMMM," she said as she pulled him to her and pushed his cock into her pussy. He rolled on top of her and as they both were very worked up, fucked her hard and fast. She got off then he pulled out and she swallowed him whole. It only took seconds for him to cum and she swallowed every drop.

With a contented smile she snuggled up to him and they fell asleep. They both knew the morning was going to come too soon.

12