Take

Story Info
I follow you home.
2.7k words
4.18
99k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,275 Followers

I need you.

I didn't realize it until I saw you two weeks ago, walking down the street with those eyes. You were a vision, an epiphany. I had been alone for so long and I was getting to this state where I was just fine with everything. Settling in. Accepting the break up; accepting just being alone.

Then you. The way your hair moved in the wind and your eyes sharp and looked into the distance. Your hips moving is that sweet little rhythm, constrained as they were beneath the fabric. I won't try to flatter you, I'm just trying to get across that something about you was different than every other woman I'd seen in a very long time.

And when I smiled and you wouldn't even make contact, just kept walking on by, something else awakened.

I was wrong about you. You were just like every other woman. Always tempting and teasing, alluring and come hither until you get what you want. You're the kind that turns me down when I finally get up the guts to ask you out. You do it nicely enough, with mirth in your eyes, but you cant resist telling your friends about how the loser just made a move on you seconds later. Yeah, I've heard all the little choir of laughter of every group of girls just like you. I can't believe I thought you'd be any different just because you woke me up.

Maybe that's why you did it. Maybe that's why you brought me out of my numbness, just to get the thrill of it all as you ignore me. Well not today - you brought me back, bitch, and I'm going to show you what that entails.

Shrugging off my shame and doubt, I turn to stalk you as casually as I can muster. I don't have a lot of experience in this kind of thing, but it's easy enough. Your feet hit the ground just like every one else, and all I have to do is follow a few dozen feet behind you. I don't even know what I'm nervous about; I was invisible in front of you with a big, honest smile. Why would you see me from behind with a smirk?

No. You're not going to see me. You're not going to feel how hot my blood is right now until my skin is on yours. This is probably what you want. You and every other fucking whore that walks the street. You want to be followed home and absolved of all your crimes by becoming a martyr. You want to be fucked savagely by a nameless, faceless man who is nothing but a cock to you. I can't believe it took me up to this point to feel it.

Tonight, you're going to get what you want.

You're getting more comfortable now, less rigid in your posture and steps. We must be getting close to home. I'm looking forward to seeing it. For the first time in two years I have a little bounce in my step and it's all I can do not to whistle. Feels good to be back. Still, not a lot of use to me sticking around out here, ruining the surprise. So I head back to your mass chain and order a drink, wondering if it's yours. There's time to kill before it's dark enough. I sip it with a smile on my face and I think about tonight.

It's dusk enough to lurk. I observe you from outside and I realize that nobody else is home. I wonder, briefly, if you have a man and he's out of town. Is he with your kids? Are you single and alone and just whimpering for this or am I going to be the fuck you've been looking for ever since you got married? I get so excited that I stop caring about the details. I just stare at your shadow through the blinds, looking for any kind other of movement or light in the house and never taking my eyes off you.

Best foreplay I've ever had. Better than buying a drink for a girl and listening to her aspirations and expression. No, forced to concentrate on you, remember how you smell and watch you waiting for the sex I know we're going to have is so much better. My cock strains to the point that I consider releasing it, but I know better. I'll say it's just for a second, but I'll end pleasing myself. Can't do that. No, my little cunt, I am saving all this up for you tonight. You choose well in waking me up and I want to give you everything. So I slide it down the side of me leg instead and keep it bound their like a weapon, groaning into the night as I do.

Time passes by quicker than you could imagine. It's been hours, but not in my mind. No, by the time you turn out he light I've taken you a dozen times. I'm about to make my move in when I see a light go on further inside the house. I curse myself, thinking you're not ready for sleep yet. Maybe you're going to read or watch TV in bed, but you're not ripe yet and my motor is revved now. So I force myself away from your residence and walk a mile or so to cool down. As luck would have it, I find a local drug chain and, after a few minutes of shopping, I have a bag full of goodies for tonight.

I nearly skip back to you, my beloved little thing, and when I see the lights are off I quickly make my way in through your front door. I won't bore you with details. I didn't write this letter to explain how to jack a lock with a card or move in way that doesn't disturb a woman all alone in he dark house. I regret that I can't fill in the details about you with pictures and effects here. But I hear you slumbering, I can smell you from the hall, and if you still mean anything to me there's always tomorrow.

Maybe it's you, maybe it's the excitement of it all, maybe it's the way you made me fight you, knee you in the ribs and duct tape your wrists and ankles in place: but your pussy was perfect. From the moment I got to carefully open up it's outer folds and take a whiff, it was delicious. Such a deep, unique scent with so much moisture already pooling up. I don't really care if it was excitement or fear or "both." You were so wet for me already and so delicious. I want nothing more than to lick you until you come for me. Until I can drink you down and swallow and do it all over again. But how would that teach you a lesson? It's really not fair for either of us, but instead I snake up your body and wrap my arms around you. I slide one beneath your back and one over your chest and nuzzle my face into your neck.

"Shh, shh," I say reassuringly, "don't fight." I stuff two pairs of your panties down your mouth and I made sure the duct tape is wrapped extra tight." My tongue moves up and down your cheek, to and over your lips before I kiss them, ajar and with bits of fabric pouring out. But you don't stop screaming at me and my patience with the situation begins to wain. "Please stop screaming," I ask as nicely as I can, my right hand slides down to run over your neck. I pass the time waiting for you to stop by moving my hand up and down your neck, fingernail digging into your collarbone. I get lost in it, and soon find myself moving my hands up and down the length of your body, tracing invisible lines from the tips of your fingers to your navel. Your screaming doesn't subside, but it does become more and more muted.

"You're very beautiful, you know?" I wait a moment for you to respond but when all you do is look up at with me with wide eyes my disposition changes. No, you don't even appreciate what I'm doing for you now. So I raise my hand and I slap you across the face as hard as I can, your face contorting with it and another scream slipping out of the ad hoc gag. "I'm losing my patience with you, I really am, I'm trying to remain even but you're not making it easy." I bring my hands down to wrap around your throat and ask again. "You're very beautiful, you know that?"

I'm so pleased with you when you nod this time. I smile and reward you with another kiss.

Everything is amplified. I feel alive and then the simple sound of a my clothes hitting your floor seems like something amazing. From the sheen of water covering your eyes it's easy to make out how your eyes are following me and I strip, a happy movement in my steps as I do. I take everything off, down to my shoes and socks. By the time I remove my underwear and peel it down my cock is throbbing for you. Just the feel of cold air alone makes me shutter.

Something about this gets a rise out of you and you start straining at your bonds again. It takes all I can do not to laugh at how cute you look. But by now we've both waited long enough, so I move myself between your parted thighs. I kiss my way up your body, stroking and biting the inside of your thighs. I can't contain myself, I even give a little lick to your cunt before moving on to your breasts and eventually lips. My lips touch yours in wide, screaming kiss, as I dangle my cock at your entrance.

You're wailing now at the feeling of my rigid, hard self moving against you. I buck my hips and continue to press against your fuck-hole, coating myself in the flowing juices. Your eyes are bright and shiny once more as a new wave of tears well up on in them. "You taste delicious -- so, so good," I whisper before kissing you again and taking great pride at the heat and tremblings I feel eminating from your hole.

"Is this what you want? You pathetic fuck-slut. You worthless whore?" Pushing my way into you is a battle. You're so tight, so clenched, and I've never felt anything like it. If I was throbbing hard already I wouldn't be able to get in at all. If you didn't excite me so I wouldn't be able to push past your defenses. I groan as I do, and you thrash your taped up appendages as you pull your hips back. It's a slow game and I have to put my hands on either side of the mattress to balance and gain more strength.

After a minute or two my cock is all the way aside you and your movement stops. "I'm going to make you pay for making me wait" I say as I begin to pull out. I wish I could tell you how good it felt to swim in your juices as I pull back and tighten my ass. The total pleasure and feeling of power I have as I slap my cock against your clit and push back in. Oh, you don't put up nearly as much of a fight this time.

Once in, I know I can't take it. I move my hands from the mattress to your breasts and shift my weight to my knees. I tweak and pinch your nipples as I being to push in and out of you in a slow, steady rhythm. You don't fight at the bonds anymore, but you're sure making a lot of screams. Are you telling me no? Screaming yes over and over again? I could tell through the panties. I continue to push stronger and stronger inside you. Your pussy, though still open to me, begins to constrict around me as your lubrication begins to really flow.

It's exactly what I thought: you're just another cunt that wants to be taken, aren't you? You, and every woman, just love to be a whore when you don't have a choice.

I can't cum inside you, and I know it, but the itch to release is welling up. Painful as it is, I stop and pull out moving to straddle your stomach. "I wish I could pull those things out of your mouth and make you suck this off." But instead I'm forced to push your tits together -- rife with your sweat -- and fuck them. It only takes a few thrusts before I'm pushed over the edge and I shoot unguided salvo's of cum all over you.

Collapsing, I breath heavily against your body. Our fluids are mixing together and it causes me to laugh. I kiss your viced-open lips again as I slide my cock up and down over your body, painting you with gift. I do it until I'm hard again and then I pull out of the bag I bought this evening. A quick rip and I've put the condom on again and you're screaming and fighting once more. "Did you think we were finished here? Oh, no. No, no, no. I need more of you."

I confess, it didn't feel as good, but that tight, hot pussy of yours still was the closest thing to heaven I could have. I wouldn't trade taking you for anything I could name, not tonight. This time, knowing that I won't go off so soon or easily, I grasp your waist. "Ready for this, Cunt?" Then the fucking. The hard, strong stuff that I've been waiting for. My cock spreads you apart and keeps you open with hard, fast thrusts. Gutteral growls escape me as I do.

"Tighten it! Tighten it around me! Make me cum inside you!" I push with all I can as you scream through the gags. Every fiber of me feels alive. Your skin, beneath my hands and against my legs and wrapped all around me, feels so hot and good. I couldn't care less what you were thinking at this moment -- it's all about my pleasure. It should it. It should never end. But as I my eyes peel open through the sweat and I see your staring back at me I'm pushed over the edge. Cursing vile obscenities at you I try to pound my way through and orgasm and delightfully fail.

Wrapping my arms around in a long, soft embrace, I kiss whatever skin my mouth comes in contact with and catch myself laughing as I do. Then I pull myself away from you and dress myself, making sure to collect my belongings and careful not to touch a thing in the room with my hands. I doubt beyond anything that anyone would search for fingerprints for this crime, but now that I've gotten off the world seems so much more real.

Secure that everything is safe, I take up the cheap plastic bag and move to your side. "If you say a word, or scream or make a sound that I do not ask for I will kill you and be gone before anyone arrives. Do you understand?" You nod rapidly and carefully pull the panties out of your mouth. I wait for the coughing to subside and you regain eye contact before I ask the one thing that's bothering me.

"Did you cum for me?"

You seem to wait for a long time before answer, or maybe it's anticipation that's killing me. But finally you part those lips one again and whisper "yes."

I kiss you deeply before putting the panties back in, saying "thank you" and moving back out into the night.

You made me a new man and I thank you for it. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,275 Followers