Take a Chance

Story Info
A marriage being taken farther for the better.
1.6k words
4.12
34.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there before him; staring up into his scolding eyes with arousal surging through my body. He took my hand and guided it to his chest. I felt the heat radiating from beneath his light green shirt onto my palm. I had to look away from his eyes because the feeling they withheld was too much to bare. I started to look down at our feet. He then lifted my chin up, to once again, meet his stare. I looked deep into his brown eyes, so soft and welcoming, and shivered.

"Lauren, you know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you," He said as he placed his hand on my cheek. "But I really want to take our relationship a step further." I looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

Chance and I have been married for a few months now and we dated for years in the past. We love each other very much and we're very passionate. Our sex life is unbelievably active, having sex almost daily. We have yet to have any children, but are planning on it once we're all set. So for now we live as newlyweds, going out and partying often. Our friends say that we were living the dream and we believe so too. We live on both our incomes in a small condo in the city. I work as an athletic trainer for the city's basketball team and he is on the team. Though I work around many attractive athletes, none compare to my lovely husband Chance. He stood at 6'3" with a broad frame, his arms were wonderfully muscular and he is perfectly statured. I love his smile and his hair when I run my fingers through it. He is all I have ever wanted in a man, so I never felt tempted as guys hit on me. I was told that I was attractive, but I always questioned that. I have a good bust being at a C cup and my ass is rather large, that's where you could notice my Hispanic heritage. I have dark curly hair and dark brown eyes with rather full lips that my husband loves. Next to my husband I only measure up to his chest being 5'2"; he always teases me about my size but loves the fact that I am short. We are in such bliss that I don't think our relationship could get any better. I was wrong.

"I mean that I want to try something new tonight." He told me shakily.

"Oh. Well what new thing do you want to do?"

"Well you know how we were talking to Josh and Emi a few days ago about fulfilling any fantasies we had. I have one that I don't know if you'll be comfortable with, but I know I need to put it out there or I will regret it." He kept his hand on mine that was on top of his chest then held my other hand in his. I wondered what could possibly make him this nervous to tell me; it's so unlike him to not be confident and calm.

"Lauren. I want us to, well, I want to be your master."

As I heard those words, my jaw dropped, my body trembled and my arousal heightened.

"Please Lauren tell me something." He begged but all that that came out was a small, weak yes. His eyes lit up and he wrapped me in a hug and lifted me off the ground. As he lifted me he kissed me passionately, assaulting my mouth furiously with his tongue. I let him consume me and gave out a small moan. His hands roamed under my shirt up my back. It felt so good to have his hands on me; I needed to have him now, badly. I pulled myself away from him to drop to my knees. I started to undo his jeans as I felt his hardened dick underneath. I worked fast and managed to have his boxers and jeans down in seconds. I moved my head forward about to take him into my mouth but he stepped back.

"No. Now that I am your master you will do what I say and when I say it." He picked me up off my knees. I pouted as I was pulled away from my prize.

"Okay remove your shirt and jeans." I did as I was told then stood still. He walked around me admiring my assets. He stopped behind me and grabbed my ass. I yelped in surprise, but he continued to move his hands along my body. He moved his hands to my lower back then slowly moved upwards. I shivered as his warm hands touched my exposed flesh. Once at my shoulders he massaged me gently and kissed my neck. My legs started becoming weak beneath me with every touch. He started to lower his hands from my shoulders to my chest, then lower and lower until his hands rested on my breasts. He squeezed them softly then more aggressively. My nipples became hard under his palm as he massaged them. There was only the thin material of my bra between my breast and his hand. In between my legs I felt sopping wet. It had only been a few minutes of this and he already had me wanting him more than ever. I started to lower my hand to rub myself, only to have him slap it away.

"You don't touch yourself unless I say you can. Now I must punish you, bend over please." I obeyed and bent over, supporting myself against the bed. I wondered what he would do; would he just take me now and end this torture and pleasure me till we both pass out, oh how I wish he would. SLAP! I screamed at the pain I felt from his hand hitting across my ass. SLAP! The hits did not cease until I felt my ass aflame, burning and then I noticed the cool fluid sliding down my legs.

I couldn't believe it, but with each blow to my ass, I grew more and more aroused! How could he do this to me? My body was in so much need for him; I ached to have him enter me and make me scream for more. He was only taunting me by standing behind me and not touching me. God what was he thinking of? I needed to know what was going to happen! I couldn't handle the silence and the stillness! It was so scary not knowing what was coming, yet such a turn on. Finally he cured my fear and spoke.

"Stand up please." He said. I stood up straight with my hands at my sides. "Spread your legs." I did as I was told revealing my juices sliding along the insides of my thighs. He stepped in front of me and looked at me from head to toe. He reached forward and ran two fingers up my thigh slowly, coating them with my juices and showing them to me. The proof of my arousal was right before me. He then entered the fingers into his mouth and sucked on them slowly. I became weak and fresh fluid ran down my legs.

"Mmmmm you taste wonderful my little slave." As he said this I let out a small moan.

"Now get on your knees and suck me. Please." I happily dropped to my knees to see his cock throbbing in front of my face. It looked rock hard as it stood at attention in front of me. I began to lick the head tenderly, then all along the length of his glorious cock. I made sure that every square inch of his dick was lubricated with my saliva. I lowered my head to run my tongue on the underside of his cock, knowing that it was a very tender spot for him. Finally I raised my head and positioned the tip of his member to my lips. I began to suckle softly, earning a drop of precum and lapping it up. He tasted so good! I wanted more so I began to take more of his cock into my mouth, inch by inch. I started to bob my head on his cock, gripping harder with my lips. He let out a moan as a sign that he liked what I was doing to him. Then unexpectedly, he grabbed my hair with both hands and began to fuck my throat furiously. He shoved his long, thick prick down my throat causing me to gag yet not lightening up his thrusts. I grew more and more wet as he used me as his fuck toy. I grabbed hold of his ass with my hands and tried to help him get down my throat by meeting his thrusts at the same tempo.

"Oh yes baby! Yes! I'm about to... oh my god... cum!!!" He yelled as I felt his ass tighten up under my palms. Suddenly I felt him begin to shoot hot globs of cum in my mouth; it hit the roof of my mouth and along my tongue. It felt amazing to be rewarded with his delicious cum in my mouth. I swallowed it slowly savoring the taste of him. He withdrew most of his dick, but left his head in my mouth to be cleaned. I swirled my tongue around his head, enjoying the remaining cum that still was on him.

"Very good job my little slave." He said as he looked down at me.

"Thank you." I replied. WHACK! He slapped his semi-hard prick against my face startling me.

"Thank you, Master" he corrected me.

"Thank you Master" I said with a smile.