Take a Chance Ch. 03

Story Info
I trust him and it all works out.
1.3k words
4.42
26.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to run one of his hands from my chest to my abdomen. The warmth radiated between our bodies, he leaned into me and softly kissed my lips. I in turn tried to lift myself up to meet the kiss and opened my mouth once I felt his tongue asking to come in. Our tongues did their usual passionate dance, never growing old or losing its touch.

I felt his hand go lower and start to play with my clit. I broke our kiss to let out a moan. I guess he felt like I was ready and got up, once again laying me down softly. He walked around the bed and stood at its foot. He tugged at the towels once again to be secure. I waited in anticipation as he just stared at me. His cock was now fully erect; it looked so intimidating from a distance. It stood proud and glorious, having both an amazing girth and length. I knew I could take it but I also knew that it was a bit of trouble. Though, with my pussy as sopping wet as it was, I was sure it would slide in easily.

He began to approach the bed then sat on the edge. He moved his fingers up my leg, lightly making my body tingle. He knelt over me and took hold of his raging hard-on with one hand. He began to slap my pussy with his prick, creating a loud slapping noise. God it felt so amazing. He stopped slapping my pussy and then traced up and down my slit, lubricating his dick. I tried to move my hips upwards to have him enter me already. I was dripping wet and in desperate need of a good fucking.

"Beg for it slave."

"What?" I said as I looked up with a pleading face.

"Beg for me to fuck you like a good little slave."

"Oh master, please fuck me. Please push that huge dick in my wet, tight pussy. I need you to fuck me badly! I want you so much master!"

With no further ado, he plunged into me all the way to the hilt making me scream in pleasure. He took hold of my thighs and began his movements. Never before had he been able to get it all in at once! Now that it was in I felt so full; like I was about to explode. To have his member full of passion and heat in me only increased my arousal.

He began to make slow, long strokes inside me; allowing me to stretch for him. He felt so amazing; his cock going in and out of me at the perfect speed and rhythm. He would occasionally rub against my g-spot making me shake with pleasure. I looked up at him as he stood over me, thrusting hard. Once we made eye contact, he smiled mischievously and gripped my thighs tighter.

Keeping eye contact, Chance began to speed up. He pumped with both purpose and pleasure. He thrust deeper and harder. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. My body was surging with lust; it was coursing through my veins, begging to be unleashed. The feelings I felt as I lay there were unlike any I have ever felt before. It was so incredible lying there; so vulnerable having my husband fuck me like a savage animal. I wanted so badly to wrap my legs around him and bring him closer; pulling him into me as deep as he could go.

Finally I felt myself getting close to yet another orgasm. My nipples were hard little buds sticking up from my breasts. My chest was rising and falling at the same pace as Chance was thrusting. I clenched my knuckles and my toes. I was on fire; my entire body was a ball of uncontrollable heat and passion.

"My god I'm going to cum again!"

"Don't you dare cum without asking for permission!"

"Fuck! Master please let me cum! Please master! Let your little slutty slave cum all over your amazing cock! I need to cum! Fuck master please!"

"No. Hold off for a little longer."

I couldn't believe it! He was gonna try and hold me back! I tried to relax my constantly contracting muscles, but I was so close. I need to cum so badly and his cock continuously going in and out of me at such a fast, hard pace was not helping. I opened my eyes and tried to concentrate on something in the room to not be turned on, but then I let my eyes go to his face.

He was nothing but absolute lust in human form. There was sweat on his brow and running down the side of his face. His jaw was clenched and his lips slightly open, enough for me to see his teeth clamped shut in determination. His eyes were no longer as inviting, but filled with passion and desire. He stared down at my body, watching as his prick fucked me senseless. His eyes lingered on my breasts, seeing them react to the movements of his thrusts. He looked so powerful above me. Just seeing him like that was pushing me to my wits end.

"Please I need to cum now master! Fuck, please let me cum!"

"Cum my little slave, cum for your master! I'm cumming too! Fuck!"

Finally I contracted all my muscles. I arched my back as I could feel the waves of pleasure begin their takeover of my body. I felt Chance's dick swell inside me, it became so big, stretching me even more. I couldn't take it any longer. I came. I came. I came. My body shook and tensed as I felt all my juices flow out of me. That must've been the breaking point for Chance, because I soon felt hot spurts of cum inside my pussy. They never ended! He was just endlessly flowing inside of me. It felt amazing! Once the spurts began to slow down, my body lowered and lay back on the bed. Every inch of me was tingling.

Chance looked exhausted and lay down on me, resting his head in between my breasts. Our breathing became synchronized as we lay there. We began to calm down from our ultimate high, our bodies now becoming weak. He was still in me, but no longer hard. He then reached under me and undid my wrists from being bound. As soon as they were free, my shoulders immediately felt sore. It didn't matter though. All the wonderful sensations outweighed any pain that there might've been.

I lifted my hands to his head and began to softly run my fingers though his hair. I performed my usual massage on his head like I did every night while we watched TV and he lay on my lap. He then looked up at me, his eyes now beautifully filled with happiness, and spoke.

"Lauren, you just made me the happiest man on the earth. You gave me everything including your trust. For that I thank you. I love you babygirl."

I smiled back at him then said, "Babe I'd do it time and time again. I loved what we did, you showed me a 'me' that I have never known before. Thank you. I love you too babe. I only hope we can do this again soon master." With that said, I gave him a playful wink.

He got up and pulled out of me slowly. He then undid my tied ankles and swoop me up into his arms. He laid my head on a pillow and pulled down the covers. He walked to the other side and lay next to me. He gathered me up into his arms, then brought my body as close to his as possible. I nestled my head in his neck then intertwined my legs between his. I lay in his arms feeling protected and loved, then drifted off to sleep. I dreamt of when we first met.