Take Away My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexie is hunted down and forced to take his demands.
1.6k words
4.13
35.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWish
TheWish
9 Followers

Chapter 2

The Hunt

She awoke groggily as sun rays beckoned to her. As she turned her head to glance at the dial of her clock, the red LED lights glared accusingly at her. She had slept in. Suddenly in a fury she quickly went through her morning rituals. It wasn't until she was in her car on the way to work that she thought of him. She wondered for a few moments in time what could have been but brushed the thought aside as quickly as it had come as she pulled up to work.

"Lexie! There you are! You are late and your meeting about Hackner has already begun and there was a gentleman here earlier who was In search of you."

"Thank you Sarah. I will be there in a moment. Let me just gather my notes." As she walked into her office her eyes were instantly drawn to a single red rose laying upon her desk. She felt her heart stop for a moment before it began to flutter like a bird in cage. She slowly walked up to her desk and under the rose was a card with gold filigree and one word written in a bold scroll lettering. Tonight.

She felt her palms grow slightly sweaty. Could it be...No. No way a person would be so persistent. Especially for someone like her.

"Lexie..." She realized Sarah was still dutifully waiting on her so they could get to the meeting. She quickly grabbed the notes and left the card on the desk. But it burned into her brain hidden behind her eyes. Throughout the meeting she struggled to stay attuned. Her body had suddenly decided it was some animal in heat. Every brush of fabric seemed to caress her skin and make her more aware. By the time the meeting was over her panties were soaked and she was aching.

She went back to her office and went to search for her trusty vibrator. But as she searched her purse she realized in her fluster this morning she had forgotten it. She sat down in her chair and drew a heavy breathe. It would take longer to accomplish her needs without it. She sighed and got up and went back to work ignoring the building desire.

Sarah walked into her office with her last piece of paperwork and wished her goodbyes at such the late hour. She rubbed her forehead at the increased tension in her temple. She had to get home to fix the yearning desire. As she began to gather her work the forgotten card slipped from a pile of paper and fell to the floor. She leaned over and grasped the crisp clean card. The gold glittered in the softened glow of her desk lamp. She felt her heart begin to flutter again at the invitation. The one demanding word. Did he expect her to come tonight. She wanted to. With every beat she wanted to leave right now straight from her office to his. But she knew she wouldn't. It would mean admitting what she wanted deep down. And that was unacceptable. She looked at the card one last time and then threw it into the trash can.

She grabbed her coat and then left. As she walked down the garage in the darkened night, the air was crisp and slightly cold with the new changing season. She pulled out her keys from her purse and as she began to open her car door someone firmly grabbed her and wrapped their fingers over her mouth cutting off her fearful scream.

"Shsh, pet. Don't scream again or your punishment will be worse. Do you understand. Nod your head if you do." She instantly recognized his deep voice, the one she had been fantasizing about since yesterday. She felt the press of his hard body against her back and the strength in his grasp. She nodded her head slowly feeling a creeping fear up her spine as the realization of what he had said sunk in. Her punishment. Punishment. Goosebumps crawled over her skin.

"Good pet. You were very bad. You did not come to me last night. You made me come get you. I am very displeased." As he said this his freed hand from her mouth began to lightly caress her form. They slowly found the zipper on the back of her skirt and she felt the tug as the zipper was pulled down. She tried to pull away as she cried out "Please!...sto...". A quick effective firm slap to her ass by the heel of his hand left a stinging imprint she was sure.

"Pet does not speak to me unless I allow her to. Understand. I am not pleased as is. Don't push it."

He continued his exploration as his hand began to slip under her skirt. She felt herself holding her breathe hoping he wouldn't realize how wet she was. That he would suddenly loose interest. She felt his heavy breathe upon her ear as he began to whisper to her again.

"Has pet been being a bad girl. Has she been thinking of me. Have you touched yourself in the night imagining my cock inside you." As he spoke these words it only added fuel to her lust and made her wetter at his vulgar talk. No man had spoken to her in such a way. She felt his hands travel further until he was at the top of her lacy underwear and he began to tease and caress her there, slipping a finger just under the hem and grazing the sensitive skin heightened and attuned to his touch. She felt a betrayal moan escape her lips.

"I thought so pet. When I first saw you pet I knew you wanted...needed this. Your a little whore aren't you pet. Shall I check pet. Check how wet you are. Are you dripping pet. Your pussy lips drenched in your desire." He pressed her cruelly against the car now as he roughly pushed her legs apart with his own. She grunted softly from his rough handling and began to protest. Another smack to her ass, this one harder then the other cracked through the air.

"Pet. You will like what I do to you and you will beg me for more. You will beg me to touch you. To fuck you. To taste you. If you don't you will be punished. Now let me feel how wet your pussy is." With that his fingers slipped under her panties and softly touched her soft, wet lips. She moaned softly and heard his satisfied grunt. "Mmmm. Pet you are absolutely dripping for me, and I haven't even delved further." She began to feel weak in the knees as he continued his on slaughter his fingers sliding up and down, trailing over her silkened skin. Then she lurched forward as his fingers found her exposed clit. It was swollen and seeking attention from under its protective hood and his form hand began to tease it. Slowly. Tortuously. She began to grind her hips into hand begging without saying so that she needed more.

"Pet, you are enjoying this. Tell me your enjoying this. Tell me you want me to finger fuck you right here and now. You would like that wouldn't you, my little whore. Being finger fucked by a stranger. Tell me to do it Pet. I want to hear it come from your sweet lips." Her breath had become ragged as she was so close. She mewled in protested distress. She wanted it but didn't want to voice how much she wanted. How turned on she was...How close she was. "Tell me pet. Now." His voice had lost any kindness and was pure masculine demand. In trepidation of what would happen she finally voiced her lust. "Please...ppplleeaasee..."

"Please...? what pet. Be specific." His fingers were driving her nuts. They were everywhere but nowhere. They suddenly were just there, at the opening to her dripping pussy. "Ple...please, finger fuck me." As she said this she felt a intense feeling of pleasure swarm her brain just by the release of words. And then the pleasure of words combined with the pleasure of such intensity as two of his fingers easily entered her wet love cave easily, she was so wet. And it wasn't gentle nor tender. His fingers fucked her without care as they sought a destination and it was leading her there easily. "That's right. You cunt likes this you little whore. Look how wet my cunt is. This cunt is mine from now on. It is only allowed to come when I say it can." She began to groan unceremoniously. His words, his fingers, his strength were sending her over the edge. He was almost violently finger fucking her now, his palm directly hitting her clit with every thrust. "Beg for me to make my cunt come. Beg my little pet."

"Please! Please! Let me cum! Let me cum Sir!" The words flowed naturally from her mouth without a second thought. "Good pet. Come." His voice commanded her. Even if she wasn't close she would have had to obey. His presence, his voice, himself. It demanded those around him to obey...and she did. Her body rushed with release. Her pussy grasped his fingers trying to milk them for something that they couldn't provide. She heard in the distant his satisfied groan as she finished riding out her climax. She began to surface again when she heard his voice. "Good pet. I was going to punish you and since I dismissed it this time you will come with me now to receive it. And you WILL ask and beg for it. Understood." All she could do was nod. She was overwhelmed, satisfied, fearful, unsure and wasn't sure she wanted to continue what had begun.

TheWish
TheWish
9 Followers