Take by the Pirate

Story Info
There's nowhere left to run.
3.1k words
4.41
58k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auraya
auraya
16 Followers

Cara hid behind the boxes praying that she was concealed enough to escape the search. She remembered what the sailor had told her in a rush before he'd run off to join the fight on deck. Stay hidden. Avoid the initial search. Sneak to the hiding space and stay there until rescue or dock. She didn't know if rescue would come or if she'd have to find some way to get to safety when they finally reached whatever port the Pirates would take them to.

She stiffened as laughing voices approached and the door crashed open. Clenching her fists she suppressed a sob, terrified she'd be discovered and sold off as a servant to some monster in a strange country. She squeezed her eyes shut as if it would prevent the men searching the room from finding her.

"Plenty of fancy stuff to sell off. Should make a decent profit," she heard from the other side of the cabin. "Not much in here though, just looks like some woman's crap being shipped off. Could sell the clothes for rags and get a few pennies for the other bits."

"Funny, I didn't hear anyone talk about finding a lass on board," came the reply from unnervingly close by.

She heard the shifting of crates ahead of her and cowered, wishing they'd leave so she could catch her breath and sneak to the hatch she'd been shown when they set out.

''Fat bitch from the looks of it," laughed the voice across the room as she heard fabric rustle. She blushed, hating the pirate for the insult. It was bad enough that her life was in danger but to insult her as well added an extra sting.

Suddenly she cried out as she was lifted by a strong hand in her hair.

"Fat? Guess you won't be complaining when I claim her then!" The voice nearby materialised into the smiling man looming over her as he pulled her hair to drag her from her hiding spot. She'd been concentrating so hard on making no noise she hadn't realised the last crate blocking her from view had shifted.

Cara cried out and grabbed at the vice like hand in her hair as she was pulled without ceremony through the corridor and thrown across to the ship which had pulled alongside. She staggered to her feet scrambling for stability so she could do something, anything to get away. She'd rather drown that end up on the auction block. Before she could even catch her breath the enormous pirates hand gripped her throat and pulled her back against him.

"Don't bother, it's not like there's anywhere to run," came the laugh from behind her. "I'll be claiming ownership of this one as part of my share," he announced to the laughter of his shipmates. He leaned in closer to her and sneered, "Captains privilege".

She struggled briefly until he tightened his grip, realising a man strong enough to throw her around like he had would easily crush her throat. Maybe she could survive being prisoner and escape when they reached whatever port they'd dock at?

With a prod to her back she was marched across deck, the Captain picking up a coil of thin rope as he walked her through a door and into a cabin. She looked around her as the hand transferred to her wrists and began to bind them behind her back. This was far too nice to be where they would keep her. Maybe they wanted to question her first? Remembering the smears of blood on the deck she doubted any of he crew had lived to be interrogated.

""What do you want from me? I don't know anything about... Well, anything. Please don't hurt me, I'm sure I'll fetch more money unharmed and I won't try to escape. I'll follow orders I sw...."

The Captain cut off her pleas by shoving a rag in her mouth before going back to his knots, testing her ability to slip the bonds. He whistled to himself as he pushed her to the bunk and poured a cup of wine, watching her as he drank. She whimpered as she struggled to right herself, her skirts twisting around her legs.

He shrugged off his coat and stepped towards her, pulling a knife from his boot. Her screams were muffled by the rag as she struggled and he pinned her down with his hand at her bruised throat.

The humming continued as she felt metal on her chest, warmed by its place in the captains boot. She froze, unable to breathe as it slid across her skin and under the edge of her bodice. After a moment the fabric began to give way, sliced in a clean line down to below her belly button. She remained still, closing her eyes as the knife returned to cut across the shoulders of her dress, wincing as it nicked her skin at the base of her neck. After a moment of stillness she felt the wet pressure of the Pirates tongue licking way the drop of blood that was sure to be there, jumping from the unexpected touch before crying out again as his mouth moved and he bit down on her breast.

Her struggles began again, screams muted by her makeshift gag as he spread the ragged fabric to fondle her breasts. The return of the knife, this time at her throat, stilled her once again and she breathed hard, trying to remain calm as the Captain began to suck and lick one nipple while pinching the other. She moaned almost involuntarily when his mouth left and he switched nipples, sobbing as he bit hard before gently soothing it with his tongue.

She kept her eyes closed, hoping that if she didn't look her ordeal would somehow magically stop. She tried to ignore the wetness between her thighs as she reminded herself, over and over, that this should not be happening. She wasn't enjoying it. This wasn't her choice. She almost moaned at the loss of the Pirates touch as he moved away, but before she could react the bunk shifted and his knee landed on her stomach, pushing her down.

He grabbed the cut fabric of her skirts and ripped them apart, throwing them aside so she lay naked on top of a pile of rags. As she squirmed and struggled, he sighed and reached back to the rope wound it in a loop around her neck, securing it as a loose leash and tying it to a ring on the wall. She tugged against it, realising it was futile as all she managed to do was strangle herself. He pushed the rags further into her mouth as she stared up at him, tears streaking her face.

"Be a good little girl now and maybe I'll let you cum for me. Keep fighting and you'll have to be punished. This is my ship and I expect to be obeyed," he said calmly. He pulled the scraps of her clothing from around her and threw them to the floor. She nodded, sobbing quietly, trying to understand why her body heated as she obeyed the command. He lowered himself to his knees and slid his hands to where her knees were clamped tightly together.

"Be a good little whore and open up now" he growled. She whimpered as she realised he would see how wet she was, cursing her body for the extra rush of fluid the thought caused. He raised an eyebrow and she relaxed her legs, allowing him to push her knees up and out. He growled deep in his chest and lowered his face, running his tongue in one long slow swipe along her cunt. She jumped, moaning as he hit the nub of flesh at the top and he laughed.

"Yeah, I knew you'd like that, can tell you're a slut, you'd be begging for any man to touch you given the chance." He plunged two fingers inside her, curling his fingers upwards, making her moan and shake her head.

"Not a virgin either, suppose it's lucky for you. How many men you had in this cunt little girl?" She sobbed, fresh tears falling as she tried to close her legs. He may be right about her virginity but she was no slut. He withdrew his fingers and swiftly twisted her body, landing three sharp blows on her buttocks.

"Silly girl, did Daddy tell you to close your whore legs? Didn't he tell you you'd be punished?" He spoke to her as if she was a child and she squashed the guilt that arose. Daddy? Where did that come from? He spanked her again and again, until she lost count of the blows, her backside on fire.

"You're mine now little one and you'll do as Daddy tells you. Yes whore?" He growled. Realising he expected an answer, she nodded quickly, horrified at the way her burning backside somehow made her feel hotter in other places.

"Good girl, now let me take care of you," he whispered, suddenly happy with her. She blushed, wondering at the joy she briefly felt receiving his praise.

The Captain lowered his face once more, this time nibbling and licking his way around her private parts. She fought to keep her legs open as he sucked at the sensitive flesh, his fingers returning to that magic spot inside her and making her pant. Her knees trembled with the effort as his pace increased and he sucked that nub into his mouth attacking it with his tongue, her whole body felt like it was on fire. She shook and bucked, realising she was straining against her leash to grind herself on his face and get more of those fingers but not caring any more. As she felt electricity spreading through her body, the edge of something so close but just out of reach, he stopped and sat back on his heels. She screamed against her gag desperate for something, for him to never stop. He watched her as she panted and squirmed, pressing her thighs tight and humping the air.

"Yeah, you're the perfect slut," he announced quietly, wiping his face on the back of his sleeve before pulling his shirt off. She struggled to catch her breath and understand what was happening to her, trying to communicate with her eyes that she would do whatever he asked if only he'd relieve this feeling. His trousers dropped to the floor and her eyes widened at the size of him. He chuckled and stepped back towards her, moving her legs and positioning himself between them.

"If you're telling yourself you don't want it, you're lying to yourself whore. Right now you'd take any cock on this ship and love it." He tapped his cock against her dripping pussy, sliding his length over the sensitive flesh as she bucked beneath him before pressing the head against her opening.

"Oh your cunt is a hot one. I'm gonna enjoy filling it up. Hope you're ready little girl, I'm gonna ruin this hole for any other man." She shuddered, suddenly afraid again. The one other man she'd been with had been half his length and nowhere near as thick. She shrank away from him with a shudder.

"Well, I guess we don't do it the friendly way," he sighed, sounding genuinely disappointed. He reached up and unhooked her leash from the wall, wrapping the rope around his hand. He rolled her,over onto her stomach, pushing her face down as his other hand lifted her backside.

"Lift your head and I'll get to beating your arse again," He whispered, bending close to her ear. She kept her head down low, too afraid to move as he adjusted her height and pressed back against her hole. He pushed forward slowly, groaning as he slid into her. She whimpered as she felt herself stretch around him, realising he was going slow to avoid hurting her. She relaxed at the idea and felt him enter more easily, still convinced he would never fit entirely.

"That's it, taking my cock like a good slut. I'll have you begging like a bitch in heat." She moaned as her muscles,contracted at his words, tightening around his shaft. He groaned again before sliding back slowly, leaving her whimpering as she wondered if she'd upset him again. As she tried to look back without lifting her head he suddenly plunged back into her, deeper than before, his pelvis pressed against her as he ground his full length inside her. She moaned, her eyes rolling back as she felt the fire from before flare back to life.

After a few moments he began to move again, this time not stopping between thrusts, relentlessly pounding into her. Each time he slammed into her the heat from her spanking burned back to life, somehow adding to the pleasure building inside her. He pulled her head up by her hair and she realised her arms were untied.

"Up on all fours whore, that's how bitches like you get fucked," he grunted as he thrust into her. She got her hands under her, ignoring the pins and needles in her fingers. His hand found her nipple and he toyed with it almost lazily as his thrusts continued steadily. Cara lifted a hand to brace herself against the cabin wall, pushing back against him, seeking whatever it was that was just out of her reach. Whatever would release the tension inside her. The Captain moaned as she experimentally clenched around him, leaving her nipple to pull the soaked gag from her mouth.

"Good girl, keep doing that whore, make Daddy feel good." He laughed as she groaned loudly, free to speak but unable to find words. She bounced back against him, matching his pace and pulling him deeper.

"Tell me what you want whore. Say it."

"I don't know, I need something but I don't know," she sobbed between moans.

He laughed and reached under her, finding that amazing spot and circling it with strong fingers as he increased his pace. She let out a strangled cry, feeling like she was balanced on a cliffs edge and afraid of falling as she heard him breathing hard above her.

"Cum for Daddy little girl, cum like a good little whore," he groaned, rubbing faster. Cara cried out as release washed over her, her arms giving out as her hole spasmed around his cock. She felt his free arm wrap around her waist, holding her up and pulling her back against him as he let out a long growl and thrust hard one more time, shooting his seed deep inside her. She distantly felt her limbs twitching and shudders rolling through her as she focussed on the hot spray filling her and coating her insides.

"Good girl, you did well for Daddy." He ground into her as he softened then lowered her to the bunk.

"One more job baby girl then you can rest. You've got to clean up," he groaned, then laughed at the confusion on her face.

"Clean me up, girl," he said guiding his cock into her mouth and shuddering as she licked tentatively.

"All of it whore," he instructed guiding her as she licked more confidently. As she finished removing their mixed fluids he reached down and swiped at her hole with two fingers, scooping up the cum that had started to leak out and pushing it into her mouth as he moved away. She sucked his fingers clean and sat sheepishly, unsure what to do and how to feel. She wasn't sure if she even wanted to escape any more. She'd have no respectable future if anyone found out about this and she definitely wanted to feel that euphoria again.

The Captain tore a scrap off her ruined dress and dipped it into a water jug before returning to gently wipe down her sensitive private parts. She shuddered then relaxed as he offered her the cup of wine he'd poured earlier. What felt like a lifetime ago.

"You've definitely earned your place on my boat little girl. The crew know you'll be staying with us and I'm sure they'll enjoy your company."

As he pulled on his trousers and drank from the pitcher of wine she heard voices passing by outside the door. As his words sank in all the tension returned to her body as she imagined a life of being passed around like the whore he said she was. Used by anyone who wanted release and discarded when they lost interest, with no future. Quiet sobs racked her body and the Captain lifted her chin to examine her face.

"Please Sir, I don't want to be passed around them, I can't do it. I'd rather die, I'll do anything else." She gulped down air as she curled up, struggling to breathe and desperate to be back in her old life.

"Passed around?" The Captain looked confused then let out a booming laugh, making her shrink away further into the corner.

"Don't be ridiculous. You're mine and I've got no intention of letting any of my crew touch my baby girl. You'll be staying here with me and if anyone tries anything they'll be whipped and thrown off the ship. At a port if they're lucky," he explained, his voice soothing as he pulled her to him and stroked her back. Her sobs died out as he shushed her and pulled her close.

"I don't understand. I don't know what you want from me, this is all so strange," she sniffled and buried her face in his neck, clinging onto him.

"I want you to stay here, with me and let me look after you. I'm strict but fair when you're on my ship. I'll go easier on you than my crew but I'll punish you if you need it. You look after my needs and I look after yours. It's not easy to find a girl like you who'll make it as good as that."

"I.... I'll try my best Captain... Sir..." She nodded as he wiped her eyes.

"Good girl. And you'll need to learn, I'm sir out there and Daddy in here." Cara looked up at his face and smiled shyly.

"Okay... Daddy... I'll try to remember. I'll learn quickly, I promise," she whispered.

"Well don't learn too quickly. I have a feeling you'll enjoy the punishments ad much as the rewards. I saw you dripping when I spanked you." Cara blushed and looked down, which didn't help her embarrassment.

"It's a good thing girl. Now go to sleep and we'll have your things here when you wake."

"Thank you Daddy," she murmured as he spread a blanket over her and found his shirt.

auraya
auraya
16 Followers