Take Care of Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive and willing woman was close to me.
3.1k words
4.42
171.3k
75

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,970 Followers

This story involves incest, but not in the first chapter.

-------------------------------------------------

I was very happy when I was married the second time. My first marriage had been a disaster but the second marriage was everything that I always expected to have if I ever happened upon "the right one." And my second wife had been the right one.

My first marriage lasted 15 years. I thought she was the right one -- obviously, or I would not have married her. Unfortunately, I ignored the warning signs when we were dating. There were clues, omens, glimpses into the future that I blindly refused to see. After a few years of something less than connubial bliss, and a few months of marriage counseling, I learned that "the right one" had borderline personality disorder.

If you don't know anything about borderline personality disorder, you are quite lucky. Women with this disorder have frequent and prolonged states of aversive tension. They have frequent and sudden changes between anger, anxiety, and depression. They very often have destructive or self-destructive feelings, they have a weak sense of identity, and they perceive themselves as victims. In their perception, everything that happens in their life is caused by someone else and they take no responsibility for the chaos that surrounds them. You don't want to be married to a borderline personality. However, very intelligent women with borderline personality can sometimes mask their symptoms for long periods of time and that is what Number One did to me.

After the divorce, I was apprehensive about getting into another long-term relationship. Still, I was too young to commit myself to a life of celibacy, I have never solicited or used the services of a prostitute, and masturbation is a very poor substitute for physical intimacy with a woman.

I started using a few internet dating sites and learned how easy it was to find women who were available and not obviously defective. After one or two weeks of exchanging emails and a few phone calls, I always suggested that the new prospect meet me at a restaurant for dinner. If there was no chemistry, we went our separate ways after dinner. When that happened, I had spent about $50 but had saved myself from the necessity of dealing with a potentially awkward situation. When the chemistry seemed to be present, I suggested a second date the following weekend and things progressed from there.

I was surprised at how ready these women were for a sexual encounter. Usually, by the third date, I was in her bed, either getting my dick sucked or pounding her pussy as hard as I could. A few of the women were relatively uninhibited and were not bashful about telling me what they wanted me to do to their bodies. Usually, they wanted me to lick their clit, which I was always happy to do. One of them had to have sex in three positions before she could cum -- missionary, woman on top, then doggy style. One of them couldn't cum without a vibrator parked on her clit for fifteen minutes. One very beautiful girl, who was a few years younger than me, took me in her bedroom, quickly removed her clothes, got in the doggy position with her butt up in the air, and asked me to fuck her in the ass. I was always happy to oblige.

I had some good times with these women but it never got too serious. I tried to date women who lived 50-75 miles away from me, so that it wouldn't be convenient to see them during the week. If she had kids at home, I never went to her house unless the kids were spending the night somewhere else. I made a point of telling them, during the initial 'getting to know you' phase, that I had been badly burned in my marriage and never intended to do that again. When I sensed that they were developing some attachment, I started suggesting dates every other weekend instead of weekly encounters. And, if I sensed that none of these tricks were working, I simply told them that I wasn't ready for a long term relationship and I wanted to break up before anyone got too involved.

This pattern continued for about two years. I was certainly getting my needs satisfied and I was not trying to hurt or take advantage of anyone else in the process. I was content and thought that this formula was right for me.

All of this went out the door when I met Laura. Laura was 34 years old (and I was 42,) about 5'4", 120 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes, and 34B tits. (I am not obsessed with big tits and, in fact, prefer women who are not flat-chested but who have small boobs. I am very happy with 34A or 34B tits.) Laura had not been a cheerleader in high school but she looked like she could have been. She had a very cute face; she looked pure and wholesome, not glamorous or worldly. I thought she looked like a blonde Hillary Duff.

Laura was an ER nurse and she earned a good income so I know that she wasn't looking for someone to take care of her. Like me, she had been married previously and he must have been a real idiot, because he had been cheating on her for several years. When she discovered it, she divorced him very quickly. She got primary custody of their one child -- Elizabeth -- and the father/sperm donor left town and abandoned his child.

Elizabeth was 11 years old when Laura and I started dating. Obviously, Elizabeth was never spending the night with her father but she did spend weekends with her maternal grandparents. Initially, I maintained all the rules designed to avoid long-term relationships, but after a few months, I knew that things were different with Laura and I abandoned all the rules.

One thing that was different was that Laura wasn't real quick to jump into a sexual relationship. This was frustrating, initially, but I eventually came to respect her approach. She told me that she had only had two sexual partners in her entire lifetime and she never wanted to think of herself as promiscuous. She did promise me that she wasn't waiting to have a ring on her finger before she would have sex but, on the other hand, she also did not subscribe to the three date rule. She acknowledged that she understood sexual needs, as she actually had a strong sex drive and masturbated almost every day. If I got too horny, she explained, she could take care of my needs without having vaginal intercourse.

By our fifth or sixth date, we were feeling comfortable with each other. She would kiss me like she was on fire with passion and she let me feel her boobs through her clothes. She wouldn't let me put my hands near her panties or under her blouse. She understood that I was just really feeling horny. Finally, she told me to stop what I was doing and she said that if I followed her orders, she would 'take care of me.'

"I'm horny, too, but it's just too soon for us to be 'doing it.' I can do something that will take care of you and me, but I don't trust you to exercise that much self-control, so I have to ask you: how much do you trust me?" "I trust you absolutely," I replied.

"Good, because I'm gonna tie you up so you don't do anything bad," she answered.

She left the room for a minute and returned with a roll of duct tape and a bottle of KY. She instructed me to sit in a dining room armchair and get comfortable. She taped each of my arms to the arms of the chair with 6 to 8 wraps of the duct tape.

"Hey, you're not the only one here that I don't trust . . .. Now that you can't touch me, I'm gonna show you what you've obviously been wanting to see."

She stood in front of me and began a very seductive strip tease. "When I masturbate, I play with my nipples a lot," she said as she began to rub her boobs through her blouse. "Would you like to see my nipples?" she asked in her little-girl voice.

"Hell, yeah, I wanna see them and I wanna lick on them."

"No, you can't touch, and that includes your hands and your tongue, but I'll let you see."

She got another dining room armchair and placed it directly in front of me so that she could sit facing me. She spread her legs and put them up on the arms of the chair so that I had a good view of her panties.

"Do you like looking at my panties?" she asked so coyly.

"You're such a fucking tease. You know I wanna fuck you 'til you beg me to stop!" I declared.

"Do you wanna see what's in my panties?" she continued in lolita fashion.

"I wanna see every square inch of your body," I said in an almost demanding voice.

She stood and turned so that her back was towards me. I could tell that she was unbuttoning her blouse and it was soon hanging from her shoulders but I still couldn't see anything.

She reached to the side and unzipped her skirt. She pushed it over her hips and it fell to the floor. She was wearing a white thong that disappeared in the crack of her behind. Her butt was cute. It was small, almost like an adolescent's rear end, and her cheeks looked firm with no hint of cellulite.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Baby, you're beautiful. Please . . . turn around and let me see all of you!"

She slipped her blouse off of her shoulders and it, too fell to the floor. She stood before me in only her underwear and, to me, she looked like a goddess. She obviously was not a virgin but she had a look of innocence and simplicity that would appeal to any man.

She slowly turned to face me. Her beauty was overwhelming and I was literally breathless. By now my dick was as hard as Chinese arithmetic and I wanted nothing more than to be set free so I could touch and lick and fuck every hole on her body.

"Before I take off my bra, I need to tell you that I'm a bit self-conscious about my boobs. My husband always said they were too small and he wanted me to have a boob job but you can see that I refused. My boobs are so small that I just feel like a girl instead of a woman. So . . . I hope these will be okay for you."

As she spoke the last words, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She held it to her chest as she removed her arms from the straps. When she was ready to let it fall away, she looked at me with the most pitiful expression and said, "Please don't laugh."

When her bra dropped away, I was looking at a perfect pair of 34B tits. They were absolutely symmetrical and they were perfect. Small boobs tend to not sag and her boobs were . . . perky. I know that is an overused word but it is the perfect word to describe her boobs. They were firm and stood proud. They were about the size of small oranges and she had areolae about the size of quarters. Her nipples were hard and stood about a half-inch when erect. When I glanced down at her thong, I saw that the fabric in the crotch was clinging to her pussy lips and she must be one of those women who shave their pubes, because the outline of her pussy lips was very obvious. I could also see the beginning of a damp spot.

"Laugh!" I exclaimed. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Those boobs are perfect. Bring them over here and I'll suck on them all night long."

She smiled. She looked at my crotch and she knew that my dick wasn't telling any lies. I was extremely aroused looking at her partially nude body.

"No, no, no," she responded, "remember I said no touching. At least, you can't touch me . . . but maybe I can touch a little bit. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yeah," I said.

"When my nipples get hard like this, they're very sensitive," she explained as she began rubbing her left nipple with her right index finger. "I actually had an orgasm once just from touching my nipples."

She switched and placed her left index finger on her nipple and continued rubbing it in circular motions. "But I usually need to touch down here, too," she said as her right hand disappeared behind the silk of her thong. I could see her hand moving up and down and I knew that she was rubbing her clit. "Little Miss Clitty is pretty sensitive, too. It usually doesn't take too much for me to have an orgasm."

She continued rubbing her clit as she massaged her entire left boob with her hand. "Pretty soon, I'll let you do this for me, but for now . . . I guess I could let you see," she said. She pulled her right hand out of her thong and pushed it down her legs until it fell to the floor. She stepped out of it and picked it up, dropping it in my lap.

Her pussy looked very young. There were no pubic hairs visible and her inner lips were truly inner lips; all that was visible was her two outer lips coming together to form a simple slit. As soon as I saw it, I wanted to have my dick in it.

"Sometimes, I put my finger inside myself, like this," she explained as her right middle finger entered her slit and went to her G-spot. "When I touch that place inside me, I get SO turned on . . .."

She began whimpering and then moaning, quietly at first but she got louder as she approached her climax. "A friend of mine said that some guys get turned on watching a woman masturbate and I guess she was right. Would you like to see it from another angle?"

She turned so that her back was towards me and then she bent over and placed her left hand in the seat of her chair, for support. She spread her legs apart so that I could see her finger thrusting in and out of her wet pussy and she was close enough that I could hear the sound of her lips parting and coming back together.

I could also see the pucker of her tiny crinkled hole. Again, there was no sign of any hair anywhere and I guessed that she had shaved earlier in the day in anticipation of doing this to me, and for me, when we were alone at her place. Having had some experiences with anal sex, I was really turned on by the sight but I wasn't sure that Laura realized what she was showing me.

"Are you looking at my pussy or at my ass?" she asked. That answered my first question.

"Both," I honestly replied. "Usually, a girl doesn't let you see her honeyhole unless she's open to having it explored in some way, but I don't know if that's what you're trying to tell me."

"Well," she answered, "there isn't any exploring tonight, but my friend told me that a lot of guys get turned on seeing a girl's back door. And, I'm guessing that you're one of those guys, too."

"Well, yeah, I love every square inch of your body. I can't wait to get my hands on it."

"I've never had anal sex," she said, "but I might let you be the one to take my virginity, eventually."

By now, her moaning had intensified and her body looked like it wouldn't last much longer. "Oh, I'm so close, I'm so horny, I need it so bad . . .. I'm . . . cumming!"

She didn't stop sliding her finger in and out of her pussy. I saw her sphincter tighten and relax as each wave of her orgasm hit her. "Oh, fuck, I want your dick in me!" After seven or eight waves, her orgasm began to subside. She removed her finger from her wet cunt and stood upright.

She turned around and faced me. She held her finger below my nose and I was intoxicated by the scent of her arousal. She then lowered her finger to my lips and I quickly opened my mouth to capture the nectar of her female fruit. I loved the sweet taste of her pussy and knew that I would enjoy having my tongue explore the innocent folds of her female flesh.

She then picked up her thong and placed the crotch at my nose.

"If you don't take care of me soon, I'm gonna bust this duct tape and fuck you hard," I demanded.

"Would you like a hand job or a blow job?" she asked, apparently as a last attempt at teasing me. She got down on her knees and pulled my pants and boxers down, then brought her face to my crotch.

I was so horny and so aroused that I didn't last very long once I was in her mouth. Within about ten seconds, I warned her that I was getting ready to cum. She looked up at me, smiled, and just kept licking on my dick.

When I came, I felt like the end of my dick had exploded. My cum shot out of my dick like it was jet propelled. I can't remember ever being that fucking horny and needing to cum that badly. Laura swallowed every drop.

"You taste yummy," she said with a smile. She stood and left the room, returning a minute later with a warm, wet wash cloth which she used to clean my meat. She then got dressed before she unwrapped the duct tape from my arms.

"Soon, you'll be cumming inside me and spending the night and then you can fuck me again in the morning . . . if you want," she offered.

"Oh . . . I want, alright. I really want," I admitted. "You're the sexiest woman on the planet and I want a whole lot more of you!"

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,970 Followers