Take Five

Story Info
Fifth year anniversary between a Master and his sub.
5.5k words
4.6
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers

It had been a long day, and I was finally heading home. My friends and I had enjoyed a lovely day of shopping in the city. I had even put on the outfit I had bought that day!

I drove into the parking lot and parked the car at my apartment and looked down at my new outfit. It was fabulous! I had not been able to resist. I had to put it on straight after purchase. I liked it so much.

The sleek black, long sleeved shirt had been on clearance and made me feel very feminine and sexy. It had lace that covered the upper portion of my chest and it showed off my curves beautifully.

It had caught my eye on the hanger and I just knew it would suit my athletic body perfectly.

The skirt I had found later on in the morning. The shimmer in the material of the mini skirt had caught my attention. It made the skirt seem alluring and sexy. I knew in a moment that I had to buy it to go with the shirt. It just seemed to fit together.

The outfit was elegant and sexy and very alluring. The temptation to wear my purchases had been too much. I just had to put then on straight after buying them.

I could feel the eyes of many men watching me as my friends and I continued shopping. Only one guy remained in my thoughts however, as I went through my day - My Master who I would soon see at home.

Once I had finished admiring my elegant outfit, I left and locked my car and walked to our apartment building. Using a passkey, I let myself in to the communal foyer.

I pressed the button to the elevator and made my way towards the apartment I shared with my Master.

I unlocked the door and wondered what fun things would happen tonight. It was a very special day for us. We were celebrating five years together.

Although, not legally married, 5 years was our "Wooden" Anniversary.

I had looked it up and my gift to him was a black ebony carved wooden couple. They were naked and entwined in a loving embrace. It was a classic and graceful piece that would look fitting in his study.

Inside the apartment, I hung my keys up and locked the door behind me. My eyes settled on the fireplace mantle where I saw a vase in a carved wooden holder with five red roses. Beside the vase was a heart shaped box of chocolates. I walked over closer and saw a note lying there with the small gifts.

I read it aloud:

"Pet, Happy Anniversary. For every year we have been together, I have left five of each here on the mantle to greet you as you come home after your day of shopping. When you are ready for your next gift of five meet me in the playroom. I expect you to be naked and wearing your play collar. Love, Master."

I sniffed each of the 5 roses and enjoyed the subtle fragrance. I took a moment to enjoy Master's thoughtfulness.

I then opened the box of chocolates and saw only five were lying inside. I smiled as I realized he had given me the ones I loved the coconut, raspberry cream, chocolate truffle, caramel, and coffee cream.

I popped one in my mouth savoring the taste as I walked into my bedroom and laid my purse on the glass top table in the middle of the room beside my laptop.

I took off my daily public collar, a very nice choker with his initial hanging in the front, and laid it carefully inside my jewelery box.

I picked up my play collar. I put the black leather around my neck and secured it. The eye loop was placed to the front, so Master could easily use it however he would like while we played tonight.

Rubbing my fingers lightly over the collar, I recalled the day that Master first gave it to me.

He was so confident, and I doubted he would have easily let me go if I had refused. He loved me so much, and I'm sure he knew how much I loved him in return.

I gave him my heart, mind, and body that day and have never regretted it.

Sure he pushed the boundaries of what I would do, but that was to be expected and he always kept my well-being in mind. He was a very thoughtful, caring and dominant man. I was lucky to have fallen in love with such a man!

I stripped my clothes off my body and folded the outfit neatly and laid it on my bed.

Later, I would put it away properly or perhaps ask my Master if he would like me to model the sexy new outfit for him.

I picked up a heart shaped crop from the closet and wrapped a little red ribbon around the handle. This was also new for my Master. I had bought it a few days earlier and hidden it until now.

I walked confidently into the kitchen with the crop. I was used to being unclothed in our home and quite comfortable being nude. Master liked it that way.

Setting the crop down on the counter, I checked my hiding spot in the kitchen and pulled out the chocolate cake I had made while Master was at work yesterday.

I placed it on the counter knowing we would need something sweet to munch on after the session to regain some energy and strength. He was always quite demanding and could easily wear us both down during our sessions.

I sliced a few pieces of the cake, so it was all ready as soon as we came back in the kitchen to eat and placed a cake cover over the top so it wouldn't dry out and go stale.

I picked up the crop and walked into the hallway that led to the play room.

Glancing towards the wall, I saw the painting that I had created for my Master myself. It was the first gift I had given to him after we had moved into this apartment.

It was an impressionist type painting from our first year together. He had introduced me to the delights of al fresco sex (outside). My creation therefore was of a memory of our first time together.

I had painted a field of wheat shimmering with its golden locks right before harvest with trees in the background all proud and vivid green.

The sun was bright that day, and I knew after he had made love to me in that field by the woods that I had to make a lasting keepsake for us to remember the start of my education with him.

Sighing softly in contentment, I rubbed my fingertips along the paintings frame and made my way down the hallway.

I peeked around the door inside the play room as I opened it. My jaw dropped open while my tummy somersaulted and my heart raced a little at what I saw inside.

Rose petals were scattered around the room on the floor and there were six men, including Master, on the couches where we often did our aftercare.

Aftercare were times to reflect on what happened and talk them through or sometimes to just snuggle and relax. It all depended on how intense the sessions had gotten.

I recognized the men by sight. My Master would talk to them regularly at the BDSM club we attended. They were all dominant men.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I had never pleased that many men at once before!

My heart raced as I contemplated what to do. I was scared of having that many dominant men around the room focused on me. It was hard enough at the club doing sexual things with my Master and knowing that the others were looking at me. I trusted my Master to take care of me though, for he had proven himself many times over in the past few years.

Master glanced up and saw me looking into the room. His salt and pepper hair was a little unruly making me want to run my fingers through his hair and pull him into me.

He smiled at me and opened his arms a little in that small gesture of his that always put me at ease when things got tough. His small gesture gave me comfort and strength to carry out his wishes.

My trained body slid easily down to the ground as I prepared to crawl into the room towards my Master. The crop was brought up to my lips and slid inside my mouth and held softly in my teeth until it was delivered right to my Master's hand.

I crawled into the room heading for my Master. Our eyes were locked together. He loved to see into my eyes the entire time.

I heard movements as the other guys shifted and turned to watch me crawl into the room. I moved slow and seductive just how he liked. The noise of the conversations lowered and then disappeared as they all watched me silently.

I stopped right at the feet of my Master and kept my eyes locked onto him. He absolutely hated it when I looked away from him once the session had started, unless of course he had bid me to do so.

Master's smile widened when he noticed the brand new crop I had bought for us. He reached down and I dropped it from my mouth into his hand.

Setting it down on the coffee table, he smiled back at me and cupped my face with his hands,

"Thank you, pet. I love the crop, but I want to use it on you when we are alone later. For now, I want you to please these men. Climb on the play table and be ready for all of those hard cocks."

I obeyed his command. Climbing up on the table in the middle of the play room, I could feel the heat of all six men's eyes gazing at my nude body and inevitably focused on my naked pussy. I became wet and blushed at the thought of them seeing the glistening moisture that clung to my pussy lips.

One by one the men came closer and grabbed my wrists and ankles. Spreading my body wide open, two of the men attached cuffs to my ankles and connected these cuffs to two of the table legs.

My pussy was opened up and on display for the men. I was purposely positioned like this so I was vulnerable and at their mercy, unable to close my legs due to the restraints on my ankles.

My eyes remained focused on Master as he stood by the couches keeping watch over what the guys were doing to me.

He looked so handsome as always. Today more so, as he had dressed up in a black suit with a crisp white shirt. The top couple of buttons were undone, so I was able to glimpse his chest hair peeking out. He knew how to make me hot for him! I hoped I'd get to touch him tonight. I wanted to grab hold of that shirt and hold on tight as he fucked me hard.

One of the men moved into my sight blocking my view from Master, and he smiled and looked deep into my eyes.

It was Steve, Master's best friend. He had vibrant red hair. He was the only man Master has ever let use me before.

Steve had permission to use me when he wanted and with or without my Master being present.

Some days Master was busy and unable to take care of my needs and make me feel that ownership, so he allowed Steve to oblige. Steve would also take part in our group play, a threesome, when our schedules allowed.

"Are you ready to serve us this evening, little mare?" Steve asked me as he gently stroked my face.

"Yes, Sir." I nodded and felt one of the other guys settle in between my legs.

Looking between my legs, I saw it was James. He was one of the men who Master talked to a lot at the club. They were good friends and both loved to banter back and forth.

I remembered once Master teased about letting him have a taste when I accidentally dropped a little salsa on my chest when we were snacking at the bar.

James head dipped between my legs where all I saw now was his brown hair. My hands were still held above my head by two of the men. Steve stayed at my side.

My breath caught when James tongue flicked out and tasted the arousal from my soaked pussy.

"She tastes better than the snack food at the bar." James said towards Master and both chuckled.

Glancing past Steve, I saw Master nod with a big smile on his face.

Master loved eating me. He often tasted me as a reward when I did well with my tasks. He knew I got so hot from being licked and often at times I would go crazy with need. He liked me writhing in a frenzied heat for him.

James dipped his tongue inside my pussy and kept lapping my juices while his finger began to circle around my soaked and swollen clitoris.

My body shifted towards his mouth as I sought more of his tongue.

A bite to my pussy lip made me jump as James reminded me that he was the one in charge and not I. I was not allowed to demand his tongue. My pussy clenched and began to ache. A need was building deep inside my body and I moaned a little.

James stood and looked over at Master. "She is ready."

James unhooked my ankles from the restraints, and the men easily flipped my body over. James pressed my knees underneath my body making me kneel on the table.

Master looked at me, "Are you ready for your gift of five, pet?"

I had no idea what he meant and my heart raced in anticipation but I trusted him. I trusted my Master with all my heart. I answered him obediently, "Yes, Master."

I nodded my head at the same time. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the men smile. They knew they were about to use my body.

Master spoke again, "Each man will only get one spot. Since we both trust Steve a lot, I am letting him have your pussy tonight."

Looking at Steve, I saw the twinkle in his eyes. He was pleased with that choice. I felt my pussy juices leaking down onto my thighs in my excitement to feel him in my body again. Steve always made sure I would go crazy with pleasure.

Master informed me and the room, "James, we have talked to on many occasions. I am allowing him to have your ass. He is an expert at easing in, so you shouldn't feel too much pain."

Master knew it was bordering as one of my hard limits. Although he had trained me over the years, I still found it hard for me to do. My angst was caused from one excruciating time I had before we were together and the experience had scared me somewhat. Master still made me do anal sex but had been kind and patient. He always took time to prepare and care and make sure I was relaxed.

Master spoke again, "The other three you recognize from the club as well. We never really talked to them together as a couple. However, I have seen you admiring Paul on occasion. I know how you like tanned bodies and black hair. As he ticks your boxes pet, I am letting him have your mouth. You can feast your eyes on his good looks while all the men here use your body."

I shyly glanced towards Paul and blushed that my Master has told him of my little crush on him. His body was perfectly tanned, his arms were so shaped and muscled, his waist was trim and he was obviously disciplined in his fitness training. I could tell that he must work out regularly to stay in such great shape. He was a delicious male specimen for a lucky lady.

I felt the saliva build in my mouth as I appreciated his gorgeous body. That thick dark hair of his reminded me of Master when he was younger. As Paul was similar to Master, it was no wonder, I found him so attractive.

Master's voice broke into my thoughts, "Daniel has been in the lifestyle for a long time and will be more of an overseer to make sure your safe signals are observed. With this many guys I wanted someone who had the experience to make sure you were well looked after. You will be stroking his cock the entire time."

I glanced over at Daniel. I could see the depth of his wisdom in his eyes and face. He smiled at me and I could tell that he had a heart full of kindness in contrast with his stern and dominant nature.

I looked to the last man standing in the room. I recognized him as the newest one to our BDSM club, and if memory served right they introduced him as Zeke. His face looked youthful and he had the features of a surfer with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Master confirmed my thoughts, "The last man, Zeke, is the youngest and newest member to the club. I thought he should get a chance to observe and see how a more experienced session goes. You will stroke his cock while he learns from the experienced Doms in the room."

Looking at my Master, I wondered what he had left for himself. He had filled all my holes and hands with the other men's cocks!

He must have seen the question in my eyes as he smiled and pulled out his camera.

"I will have you for myself later, pet. I want to make sure we have a memory for our photo album. The first time you take five cocks all at once should be remembered. I may even record you, so you can see what all the men did to you as I am quite sure you will not be able to focus on all the touches in one go."

Master looked towards the five men as he settled behind the camera to capture this special gift of Five he bestowed upon me this anniversary.

"Alright my friends, take good care of my pet. Pet, Take Five like a good girl."

The five men moved instantly into their spots which overwhelmed me. Freaking out by the fast movement, my heart started beating twice as fast as normal. My body shrank away from so many men. One moment, I saw Master, and the next, he was blocked by the men surrounding me.

"YELLOW." I cried out, dismayed I could not see him.

My slow-down safe word rang out round the room. It was all too much too fast, and I couldn't handle it that quickly. The men stopped and Steve came around to my head and cupped my face. I could see Master once again and out of the corner of my eye Steve. Steve's other hand stroked my hair gently.

"What is it, little mare?"

"Too fast." I panted as I tried to reduce the frantic beat of my heart.

Steve stroked the tears that fell from my eyes as my Master watched ready to move in if he was needed or if I called Red to stop the whole scene. Red was my safe word to stop all play immediately.

Master knew that Steve was quite trusted by me and could handle it this situation. My Master however, looked ready to spring to my side in a moment if I needed him. Master didn't want to intervene into the session unless he absolutely had to, for he trusted the Doms in the group to take care of me.

Steve took charge of the situation while the other four remained in spot until I had calmed down and was ready again.

"You're safe. Nothing bad will happen little mare. I am here. Would it be better if we moved in one at a time, so you are not so overwhelmed?"

Nodding my head, I leaned into Steve's hand gaining the calmness and confidence as the heat from his hand seeped into my flesh. My heart rate slowing down from the fearful spike I had just a few moments ago.

"Are you ready to start again little mare?"

"Yes, I am ready now, Sir."

Steve stood up and stripped his clothes off in front of me. Keeping my eyes on his body, I licked my lips as I saw his body I knew so well from the many times he had spent at the apartment. He climbed on the table and slid underneath my body.

I pressed my body against Steve and rubbed against him as I felt his hard cock pressing against my lower stomach. He grinned at me as he grabbed my hips and placed his cock right at the opening to my pussy.

"Is this better little mare? Are you ready for my hard cock to fill you up?"

"Yes, Sir."

I nodded my head up and down. Initially I tried to press my pussy onto Steve's cock, but Steve held on to my hips. He wasn't quite ready let me take it yet.

"Hold still little mare."

Holding still, I felt the drizzle of some lubricant land between my ass cheeks. The moisture slid down covering my anus and pussy before covering Steve's cock. My pussy clenching as the cool moisture slid across in its natural travels with gravity.

Fingers covered in lubricant began to press into my anus and slowly start working in and out. Glancing back, I saw that James was working on opening up my anus for them. He was chosen to fill me there with his cock. While James opens my anus with his fingers, Steve also kept me distracted by slowly sticking the tip of his cock in and out of my pussy. He dipped in to me caressing my sweet lips and they intimately kissed his crown wetly.

The slow seduction of Steve's cock had my body wanting more. I wanted to press against his tiny seductive movements and to take him inside my pussy. Steve however, kept his hands on my hips holding me still and remained in control.

This need for more allowed James to slowly work his fingers deeper inside my ass, adding another and another gradually until he had worked three fingers inside without harming me.

Suddenly, the fingers were removed and James' hard cock slid just inside my ass. Steve and James started pressing their cocks deeper inside my body. They moved in alternate sync, their cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane as one went in and the other went out.

BearySexi
BearySexi
13 Followers
12