Take Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed his cock and licked it up and down. She kissed his nuts and was amazed at the way they moved in her mouth. Her pussy was tingling and shaking all by itself. She felt him grab her clit with his lips and quickly flick it with his tongue as he sucked it into his greedy mouth. Her hips bucked. Her ass clinched. She felt a brand new sensation in the center of hr sex. It rapidly grew into a crescendo of maximum pleasure.

"Oh God," she screamed as the orgasm overtook her senses. She knew he was till sucking on her clit. "Don't ever stop," she cried. She had one continuous orgasm that seemed to last forever. Finally her hips flopped onto his chest. Her eyes were closed. She had fainted.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" he asked. When he didn't get an immediate answer, he panicked. He thought he might have killed her. He punched the emergency button at the bedside.

Almost immediately Meridee appeared. She surveyed the scene and smiled. "Gee dad, you may have killed her with a pecker overdose."

Bob was disconsolate. He had killed his little virgin. "Oh God!!" He cried, "My baby is dead and I've killed her!"

"Relax daddy, she's just fainted. Wow, you'll have to do that to me sometime," Meridee laughed as she walked out the door.

He felt her start to wriggle around on top of him. He almost cried with relief as she came to.

"Damn daddy, that was super! I never even heard of anybody passing out from having her muff munched! When do we start the main course?"

He was hugging her and gasping his pleasure at her now awake state. "Little girl, you scared the hell out of me," he groaned.

"Sorry daddy. But it was so much fun! I never thought anything could feel that good. You're not going to chicken out on the next level, are you?"

"Now that I know you are bullet proof, I'll be happy to take you there. Here's how we do it. You are a virgin and should be in charge of your own defloweration. You will be on top. Guide my dick into your vagina and slowly sit down. You can go as slow or as fast as you want, but remember when we break your hymen, it will hurt for a while."

"My sisters already told me about the pain part. I think I'm ready to be a woman!" She hopped over his hips, and pulled herself onto his cock. She slowly settled onto it and soon came to her cherry. She bounced a little and could feel the pressure and the beginnings of pain. "1,2,3, NOW!" She cried and rammed him all the way in. The pain was intense. She felt like a knife had been jammed into her cunt. She sobbed and some tears fell from her eyes.

"Oh no! I've really hurt my baby this time! Get it out honey. Get it out."

"No way daddy. The pain will go away. I'll just hold still and get used to you. I'm not a virgin anymore," She exclaimed happily. In a few minutes she started to move a little at a time. The more she moved the better it felt. Soon she was bouncing up and down on his dick. She looked down at her pussy and saw her virgin's blood mixed with pussy juice dribbling out of her vagina. It didn't take long for her to arrive at the point of no return. She tossed her head back as Bob thrust into her as hard as he could. She felt her pussy contract around his shaft. She knew she was close.

He knew she was close. She was shrieking like a banshee. He hoped that she wouldn't flame out on him again. He felt her clinching tighter and tighter. Her motions became erratic as she pushed herself into orgasm. He knew it was time. Her orgasm triggered his orgasm and her squirted his potent baby juice into her greedy cervix.

She rolled off him and rammed her tongue down his throat. He hugged her tightly and returned her tongue play. She broke the kiss. Her eyes were sparkling. She had a broad smile on her pretty countenance. "Maybe I'll get to be first," She mumbled.

"I wonder what she meant by that?" Bob thought.

He put her in the spoon position and they drifted off into a deep sleep. A couple of hours later she woke him up and jacked him off. "Pussy's too sore," she explained.

That was okay with him. He needed rest. He had been the star of the stud farm for four days now and he was getting winded. Tomorrow would be the reporters. Boo. Hiss. He had never sought publicity. He considered it an invasion of his privacy. He would have to have a little chat with his girls.

Robie and he played all night but there was no more fucking. She couldn't handle it and he didn't fight it. After all, he had one girl to go. He showed her many things, many ways to extract sexual pleasure from each other. She was a good student and by the next morning she felt she was adept at several of the techniques he had taught her.

She wheeled him into the breakfast nook. The girls were having a few jokes at her expense. She didn't care. Except for a little ache in her pussy, she felt great.

"No pussy for you today," Meridee announced. "The reporters will be here around noon and you have to be ship shape. Besides, Kari couldn't get off until tomorrow. Then she's all yours."

"When do I get to hear about this wonderful plan of yours?" Bob asked.

"Soon, very soon," replied Meridee.

The reporters arrived at 10:00AM. The girls formed a tight protective covey around his bed. He introduced them to the press.

The first question came from the female reporter. "Do you often think about the accident?"

"No, I try to dwell in the present. There is nothing that can be done about the accident. It's over," He tersely replied.

"How well do you get along with your daughters?" Again, the woman.

"Like all young people, they are hard to keep up with. However, they all have degrees and good jobs so they're not any trouble. I wouldn't trade them for any kids in the world."

His girls were beaming. He was even starting to enjoy this a little.

"How did you manage to come by three such lovely daughters?" one of the guys asked, fishing for a headline.

"These little girls were orphans in Thailand. I was flying fighter planes out of a town near their village. I was lucky enough to be able to adopt them and bring them to the States when I resigned my Air Force commission."

The woman again, "Why would a single guy adopt anyone? I would think you would have wanted to be a free swinger for a while."

"I did the free spirit thing for a while but it got old pretty fast. I wanted a family. I didn't want the baggage that marriage brings. So I adopted a family. I have never regretted that decision."

"Baggage? I don't see how you could regard a woman as baggage," She unhappily remarked.

"Look, I'm not going to defend my reasons. If you don't agree with the things I've said or done, I don't care. You do your thing, I'll do mine."

The girls saw that daddy was getting tired. They shooed the reporters out of the house. They had protected their daddy.

It was lunch time. The girls prepared lunch and they all sat down to eat together.

"Don't ever get the media in here again!" Bob ordered.

"We won't daddy," they chorused.

"Its all part of the plan," Meridee explained.

'The plan! The plan!" Bob complained. "When do I find out about the plan?"

"Be patient it'll only be a couple of more days," replied Kari. "It's my turn!"

"But you have missed the after breakfast fun," scolded Meridee.

"I don't care. I can't wait," Kari replied as she wheeled Bob away. "At least we don't have to waste time on the bath thing," She muttered.

Kari wheeled daddy directly to the bedroom and shut the door. She immediately stripped him of his clothing. She got naked and then knelt in front of him and inhaled his cock.

"Why aren't you scared like your sisters were?" Queried Bob.

"That's because I paid strict attention to the films. I thought they were very instructive. It looked like the girls were having fun so I decided that fun was for me. I've been chomping at the bit waiting for my turn. Now it's here. I'm gonna have fun!"

It suddenly dawned on Bob that Kari's training as an electronics engineer had taught her to carefully analyze each situation and adapt to the facts. She knew this was what she and the other girls wanted. She learned how to do it and do it well, if what she was doing to daddy was any indication.

She slid her mouth up and down on his pole penetrating all the way to her throat. She gently squeezed hiss balls. He started to groan and hump. She increased her suction and speed.

"Look out baby! Here it comes," cried daddy as his dam burst and his seed poured into her waiting mouth. "Relax honey. Daddy's really sensitive right now."

She let his dick slip out of her mouth and crawled up the bed beside him. The feel of her young naked body was almost more than he could stand. He couldn't believe that she had learned that technique from a few films, but she had. An engineer's attention to detail.

She snuggled into him and kissed him deeply. As her tongue tangled around his he could taste himself in her mouth. He liked it. A lot. They drifted off into a nap together. Bob had now adjusted to the total situation. He knew they were in charge. He knew he was their stud. He didn't know how right he was.

She woke up first and started running her hand up and down his pole. When he woke up he was almost to the point of no return.

"Oh good daddy, you're awake! It's time to test the rest of what I saw on the films. One thing though, I haven't ever been made love to, only raped so please go easy at least at first."

"Of course baby. I wouldn't hurt you for the world and I surely don't want to scare you."

"Since you are in such bad shape, I'll get on top. Let's do it daddy. Make love to me," she whispered as she mounted his ready cock. She slipped down his dick and could feel some pain from he under used pussy/ But she knew from the 'training' films that it would go away soon. "Unh," She grunted as he bottomed out in her. She started a circular motion with her hips and was soon sliding rapidly up and down on him. Her eyes were closed. She had a half grimace, half smile on her face. It was obvious she was having fun. It wasn't long until her rhythm became erratic. Her pussy gripped his cock as he humped into her. Her breathing was shallow. He was sweating lightly. He licked up all the sweat he could. It tasted very good to him.

She suddenly threw her head back and screamed, "Yes, oh god yes! Harder, harder give me your juice!"

With a heavy grunt and last upward thrust Bob squirted her full of his love juice. As she collapsed on top of him he hugged her tightly.

"Don't take it out daddy," She begged. "Please leave it in me!"

"Now we are one," Bob said.

"Together forever," She replied.

"I wish I knew the plan," Bob thought.

Kari woke him in the middle of the night and once again they made mad, passionate love. He couldn't really fathom the intensity of her passion. She was unlike the other four girls. She seemed to live only for his cock.

In the morning she screwed his eyeballs out again and then reluctantly wheeled him into the breakfast nook. The other four girls were waiting for them giggling as usual.

"Today we reveal the plan," Meridee announced. "But it will have to wait until this evening because two of us have to go to work."

Bob spooned his frosted flakes into his mouth with some help from Kari. "At last," he thought, "The famous plan was going to be revealed." He was curious and a little wary of what his girls might have planned for him. The day dragged on and on. Finally Jessica and Robie returned from work. They had a family meeting in the living room.

Meridee started with, "We are now going to tell you what we have planned. We are really hoping you'll like it. We spent a long time working out the details and we believe the plan is perfect."

"OK daddy, here's the deal," Chelsea spoke up. "You already know that all five of us love you madly. We would do anything for you. The doctors have told us that even after you recover, you can't fly commercial again. That is the main reason we hatched this plan. Phase one was getting you to make love to all of us. We have decided that we really like it and want to continue. Now for phase two. We are buying a ranch in western Montana. It is really, really big. We wanted a secluded place to make our family."

Jessica picked up the story, "We tried to decide which one of us you would marry, but we could not reach an agreement, so all of us are going to marry you. After you have recovered sufficiently to get away from the need for big city doctors, we are going to haul you out to the ranch. Meridee has a pilot's license and Kari will have one soon. By the time you have recovered, we will have paid for the ranch and the plane."

"How do you plan on paying for all this?" Bob inquired.

"Well, we all have really good jobs, this house is worth about one and a half million right now and it'll be worth at least two million by the time we sell," chirped Robie.

"We think you'll be good to go in a year," said Kari. "We can run cattle on the ranch and lease out the farmland. Two of us are learning how to hunt so we can run a guide service in the fall. The ranch is big, about forty thousand acres and there is a fifteen thousand square foot ranch house with five bedrooms, barns, tractors and everything so there will be plenty of room for all of us."

"I suppose you have also worked out the marriage thing."

"Yes daddy. That was the easiest part. You and I will be married next year here in Seattle. After that you will take vacations to some fairly exotic places and marry one of us in each place. It's international and untraceable. It will take maybe eight months to complete. By that time, you'll be a real daddy!" Meridee exclaimed.

"Pregnant? You want me to impregnate you? All of you?"

"Oh yes daddy," said Chelsea excitedly. "In fact we are hoping that you have already done it to one or more of us! Two of us were in our fertile cycles when we did it with you."

"I thought you girls were using protection."

"We know you did. That's why we never said anything to you about unprotected sex. We want to carry your babies," replied Kari. "I hope I'm first!"

"So what am I supposed to do on this ranch?" he inquired.

"Well you can hunt and fish and fuck us. We want lots of babies. It's a Thai tradition. We all love you so much daddy. We want you to be comfortable and happy and we believe this is the way," answered Chelsea.

"I guess I'll have to accept my fate and be master of the harem. I don't know how I could have gotten out of it."

Meridee spoke up, "Actually daddy you never had a chance. We surrounded you, cut you off and screwed you to death. You are ours now, forever."

"In that case, wheel me away to my work area and let me start this stud service."

He smile happily as Meridee wheeled him away. He had found his niche.