Take Me Back to Our First Time

Story Info
Re-creating their first time together in a hotel room.
1k words
3.5
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're standing face to face not touching... not yet. The look in my eyes tells you I want to play. There's nothing but an electric pull between us, you can almost feel it pulsing. I reach out and gently run my fingers down the skin on your chest that is visible. I'm watching my fingers slowly trail down to the buttons still waiting to be undone, you're watching me. One by one I work my way down your shirt, I meet your eyes again as I reach the last one. Sliding my hands over your chest, feeling you as I go, I pull your shirt open and down your arms. I lift my arms for you to remove mine, and suddenly your hands are at my waist. You're moving them slowly up my sides taking my shirt with them, I have chills and you can feel them.

My shirt's on the ground and we're pressed together. Our hands running up and down each other, feeling the heat from our skin. My tongue is playing with yours, I bite your lower lip and you dig your nails into my back; I can't help but moan. I take your hand and guide it down my body, I want you to feel how excited you get me. I'm dripping... now you're the one who lets out a moan. You start working your fingers over my clit deliciously slow. I'm all ragged breath and muffled moans. Your other hand is in my hair, holding me steady. My legs are starting to feel weak.

I take your hand back and lift it to my mouth, sucking on your fingers I can taste myself. You're overcome by lust. Grabbing my face, you kiss me deeply... aggressively. My hands are working your pants, unzipping them and inching them down. I run my hand over you and feel how hard you are for me. I slide your pants down to your ankles, my body sliding down with them. On my knees, I take you into my hands, stroking you up and down. I can feel you tensing with anticipation, it sends a delicious tingle through me. Looking up at you I run my tongue along your shaft, your eyes locked with mine. Working my way to the tip, I swirl my tongue around your head a few times and then take you all the way in my mouth.

I'm working over you, slowly but firmly. My hands keeping pace with my mouth, until I feel like you're about to explode. Standing up I take slow, cautious steps backwards, moving towards the bed. taking the rest of my clothes off as I go, enticing you to follow. You're watching me hungrily. I reach the edge of the bed and all of a sudden you're there, pushing me backwards and pinning my hands above my head as you go. You're wild with lust and your mouth is working over my mouth...my neck...my chest. My breasts lifting to meet your mouth every time.

My back is arching underneath you. I want you. I need you. You use your knees to spread me beneath you and start your torturous trail of kisses and nibbles down my body. My hips are twisting in anticipation of your tongue. By the time you reach the apex of my thighs every fibre of my being is begging for it. You kiss me everywhere, everywhere but there. Dragging it out as long as you possibly can. When you finally touch your tongue to my aching clit I cry out. I know it won't take long. You're moving your tongue and my hips are moving with you. You can feel me start to quicken, we both know it's coming. And suddenly I'm falling apart all around you, crying out, my hands in your hair. My thighs tightening around your head.

I'm spent, but you grin up at me because you aren't done yet. You move back over me, kissing my quivering body gently. Caressing me until I've settled, aroused and proud of yourself.

Your lips move to mine and spreading me again, you plunge yourself into me. Filling me until I cry out against your mouth. I can feel every solid inch of you. My hands are uncontrollable, they tug at your hair, digging my nails into your back, pulling you in deeper and deeper with every thrust. We're all sensation, feeling each other, it's pure ecstasy. You pick up the pace and I'm bursting, I can't take much more. I can feel you're close, I whisper in your ear, "That's it baby, cum for me,"as my nails are sinking into your back yet again. And you do. You pour yourself into me crying out my name. We lay there spinning, you still inside of me, sweaty and satisfied.

I don't know how much time has passed, not that it matters, you're stirring. You lift yourself onto one elbow and gently pull yourself out of me. We both wince a little, then shyly beam at each other. Kissing me gently on the forehead, you slide out of bed. I watch you walking away until you're out of sight, how can I possibly still be hungry for your body? Smiling to myself now, I stretch out on the bed. I know I'll be sore tomorrow but I just can't bring myself to care.

The bed jostles, and you're back beside me. Nuzzling into the back of my neck you breathe deeply, smelling my hair.

"How do you always smell this good!?" you say incredulously. I giggle.

"Are you sure I really smell good? Maybe it's just your brain playing tricks on you". You bury your face in my hair laughing.

"Well if it is, I never want it to stop. You smell intoxicating". I feel that all too familiar pull down there as the word "intoxicating" rolls off your tongue. I try to ignore it. You run your fingers all the way down my arm. Reaching my hand you lace your fingers through mine, a happy sigh parts my lips.