Take Me on a Sea Cruise

Story Info
The cruise ends, but the fun goes on at sister's place!
15.5k words
4.42
188.1k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

This story is for ADULT amusement only. It contains material of an adult, explicit, SEXUAL nature. If you are insulted by sexually explicit subject matter or language, please DO NOT read this!

This story is a work of fiction! It is not real! All characters and events portrayed in it are imaginary, and any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental. The author does not condone or endorse incest in any way, shape or form!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

This story may not be reproduced in any form without the permission of the author.

Copyright © 2006 L.A.Wicker. All rights reserved.

*

It was the second to the last night on the cruise, Kurt was on deck having a smoke and wished that they had a few more days before going home. "Hey they good-lookin', how are ya tonight?" Kurt heard Anne's soft voice behind him, turned to see her coming towards him with a loving smile on her very pretty face and she looked so good. She was wearing a white low-cut blouse, no bra holding up her large breasts and it was near see-through.

Her dark complexion made looking at her big nipples so easy to see through the blouse and his cock started filling with blood. "I'm great and I must say, you look awesome tonight!" he replied, looking over her breasts, enjoying swelling with excitement and his eyes drifted down to Anne's very tight jeans.

Anne loved Kurt looking at her and she could feel her already excited pussy starting to tingle. "Well thank you, I'm glad someone enjoys looking at me and from the looks of that thing..." she smiled and pointed to the growing bulge in his pants. "I believe you," she added, feeling her face turning red, her nipples grew and her heart was racing. "A woman needs to hear things like that...it makes us very...giving, if you know what I mean." Anne smiled and moved against him, enjoying his hardness pressing into her thigh and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

He loved the feel of her full body against his and Kurt gently hugged Anne. "Are you having problems with your husband again?" he whispered, slid his hands over her meaty ass and gave both cheeks a good squeeze.

She was in heaven and when Kurt squeezed her ass, she wanted to cum all over him and never let him go. "That bastard doesn't even...try anymore, Kurt and it's killing...me!" she said as tears flowed from her pretty eyes and she melted into the young man's arms. "We haven't made love in so long and...and...when we do, he's horrible and doesn't even try to make...me...feel good," Anne cried and she felt so safe in his arms.

Kurt held Anne and he hated to see a woman cry. "Please don't cry. You'll make me cry with you!" he said, continuing to hold and caress her ass. "He's a fool for not pleasing you, Anne. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. Any man would love to be with you...including me," he whispered in her ear and lifted her chin, wiped her eyes and Kurt gently kissed her lips.

Anne couldn't believe what Kurt said and his words made her feel so much better. "Do you really mean that, Kurt?" she asked and returned his kiss, hoping that this would go farther, much farther. She needed to be loved and held by a man.

Kurt held Anne in his arms and he knew he had to be with her. "Yes I did and..." he said with a low voice, slid his right hand up her side, under her blouse and over Anne's right breast. "I'm willing to show you just how much," he smiled, leaned to her mouth and he gave her a deep, passionate kiss and his cock grew to full hardness.

Anne was in shook and her body was on fire. "Oh my God, but what about Helen and what if she found out?" Anne gasped as the kiss ended and her panties were now soaked. "I'd love to be with you, but I also don't want to mess up your life and come between you two," she said and Kurt leaned to kiss her again. "Oh Kurt, I'm on fire!" she sobbed, as he held and slowly rocked her in his strong arms, running his fingers over her excited nipple and Kurt starting kissing the right side of her neck.

He started kissing Anne's neck, rubbing her very hard nipple as he tried to think of someplace they could go and he could make love to this beautiful woman. "She's in bed and took the sleeping pill you gave her," Kurt said as he kissed and sucked her neck, but was very careful not to leave any marks on her tender flesh and get her into trouble. "I want you, but I have no idea where we can go and it sucks!" he said pulling from her and shifted his hard cock.

Anne took a deep breath, tried to light a cigarette with her trembling hands and Kurt took them from her. "I'm friends with one of the Concierges, maybe she can help us find someplace to go and um...be alone," she purred as Kurt lit her cigarette and he took a puff.

He lit Anne's smoke, took a puff and gave it to her. "That would be nice, wouldn't it? Poor mo...Helen said I wore her out and that she needed a rest, but as you can see and feel...I'm in need of a pretty woman," he said, almost slipping and saying 'mom' to Anne.

She smiled at Kurt and knew he would probably wear her out too, but her pussy needed a man in it and this young guy had a big, big cock. "Mmmm, I'd be more than happy to help you and um...this." Anne smiled, reached down and slid her tiny hand over his thick shaft. "I've never been with anyone as big as you are and I'd like to!" she moaned against his mouth and gave him a kiss.

Kurt smiled at her and pulled Anne back into his arms. "It will be my pleasure and I promise you will enjoy every...minute," he whispered, gently kissed her and caressed her meaty ass. He took her smoke, flipped it over the railing and held her hand. "Let's go find your friend and see if she can help us.' Kurt said as they walked away and he hoped that mom didn't find out about this.

*.

Anne was trembling as they walked into the stateroom and Kurt pulled her against him. "I've never done anything like this before and it will be the first time I've cheated on my husband," she said as Kurt was unbuttoning her tiny blouse and smiling at her.

He watched her and could see that Anne was afraid. "You deserve more Anne. You're a very pretty woman and any man can see that you're very sexual. If he isn't willing to try to help you..." Kurt said as he slid her blouse from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Fuck him!" he smiled, reached up and held both of her large breasts. "Oh my God! I may never let you go woman!" he said with a wink and tenderly rolled her very swollen nipples between his fingers, enjoying her soft moaning and her hips rubbing into his cock.

His fingers sent wave after wave of excitement through her lonely body and he sank to his knees. He leaned forward, opened his mouth and gently sucked her left nipple into his warm mouth. "Oh Kurt, yes, yes!" Anne moaned, as her knees gave out and she fell against him. "I have to sit down before I faint or pass out," she smiled, sat on the bed, Kurt moved between her legs and started sucking her nipples again. "Oh Kurt, you're wonderful and I'm sooo excited!" she moaned, grabbing his head, pulling him closer and smashing his entire face into her breasts.

He had to smile when Anne lost her balance and fell into his arms. "You do anything you like or want...this is your night and you're to enjoy every second of it." Kurt said and moved between her legs, leaning into her and he started sucking her large nipples, while flicking his tongue over them and loving her soft moans of please. Kurt started caressing up her thighs, over her stomach and to the buttons on her jeans. He gently sucked her nipples, going back and forth between them. "Let's get these off...so we can get down to business, ok," he said unbuttoning her jeans and caressing the top of her silky panties. "Mmmm, I can smell you and just how excited you are!" he smiled again and started pulling them down.

Anne was in his control as she slowly lifted her ass from the bed, her jeans were pulled off and she was wearing a small pair of blue panties. "I've been excited since the first time I saw you with Helen and I wished that I was her for a night!" she smiled, as he kissed her legs, slowly moving up and over her thighs. "She's a very lucky woman to have you." Anne whispered as his warm lips sent fire racing up her legs and straight into her burning pussy.

He kissed Anne's warm legs and her womanly scent drifted up his nose. "You smell so good and I can't wait to be inside you." Kurt said with a low voice as he kissed his way toward her wet panties and a soft moan of need filled his ears. "I'm going to love you Anne and I won't stop until you are totally satisfied!" he whispered, feeling her legs spread wider and she leaned back to rest on her elbows.

She smiled to Kurt and leaned back to watch him love her. "Mmmm, I don't know what that word means and I never have." Anne whispered, as he kissed over her thighs, moving closer to her need and his loving eyes looked to hers. "He has never cared about me or how I feel!" she moaned as his tongue snaked out, licked up the soft flesh of her bare thigh and towards her wet panties. "Oh Kurt, I've never had a man um...please me like...that, either!" she moaned as his tongue licked up the center of her soaked panties, her back arched and her brain raced. "Oh God, yes, yes!" Anne softly moaned, as a rush of hot blood raced to her pussy and it felt as if it had been set on fire.

Kurt felt so bad for this beautiful woman and wasn't stopping until she passed out. His tongue kept licking over her panties, Anne moaned and reached to hold the sides of his face. She pulled him closer, her hips lifted and started sucking her enlarged clit. Her moaning became louder, Anne's hips were rocking back and forth. He pulled her panties to her right thigh, he took a deep breath and sank his long tongue into her body.

Anne was helpless as Kurt licked her, kissed her and gently sucked her excited clit. "Oh Kurt, oh Kurt!" she cried out, as he licked and kissed her lonely pussy. She felt his fingers go under the side of her panties and when he pulled them over, his warm tongue went deep in her body and she went crazy. "Oh God, Kurt, Kurt! Yes, yes, oh my God yes!" she moaned with a low growl of need, enjoying this wonderful young man giving her such amazing feelings and she hoped it would never end. "Oh baby, yes, yes! Lick me, lick me!" Anne cried out, enjoying his tongue lashing over her excited pussy and she was so close to an orgasm. "Kurt, I'm sooo close...sooo close! So close, oh God, so close!" she whimpered, as he continued to kiss, suck and tongue her lonely pussy to ecstasy.

He reached up, slid two of his long fingers into her and her muscles clapped around them. Kurt knew she was ready and he started pumping them in and out of her. Juices covered his fingers, her moaning grew louder and Anne's back arched high off the bed.

Anne's head was spinning, her heart pounding and a hot rush of blood flooded between her legs. "Oh my fucking...God! Kurt, Kurt!" she screamed out as the orgasm hit her like a bolt of lightning. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh Kurt, Kurt!" Anne screamed again as the wonderful feelings overtook her body and her pussy flooded him with her warm juices.

Kurt held Anne and kept licking her. Her muscles squeezed his tongue, her entire body was shaking and juice shot from her. He licked more, sucked her clit and made sure her pleased her body to the fullest. After she calmed down, he stood up and started to unbutton his jeans, but her shaking hand grabbed his and she took over.

Anne sat up, she stopped him and smiled. "May I take over and try to return the favor?" she asked with a sly grin, slid to the floor in front of him and slowly finished unbuttoning his jeans. "I've only done this to a man in high school...he was my math teacher and I wasn't very good at it. He said my teeth hurt him and he wanted to fuck my...my breasts instead! My dear, sweet husband said that only a whore liked sucking a cock and..." she eased Kurt's jeans off and she gasped. "Oh my God! Kurt, I can't believe how big and...long it is!" she moaned, leaned to him and held his pulsing cock against the side of her face.

Kurt watched Anne pulling down his pants and laughed at her reaction. "I'm glad you like it and as far as your dumb husband is concerned, fuck him and he is a fool!" he replied, enjoying Anne's face on him and it was as if, she was a virgin and making love to her first man. "I'd love for you to suck him and as you can see...he wants you to!" he smiled, as she held him with both hands and she started kissing around his swollen head. "Oh yeah, kiss him Anne, make him harder and we can start...fucking!" he moaned as her warm lips showered the head with love and her hands were trembling.

She kissed his massive head, enjoying it throbbing in her tiny hands and she wondered if it was going to hurt or not. "Kurt baby, will it hurt me?" she asked, looking up to him and was afraid. He was a very caring young man, but this monster scared her and her hands were shaking.

He pulled her up and into his arms. "It might for a minute or two, but after you get used to him...you'll be begging me for more!" Kurt smiled again, he kissed her and pushed Anne on the side of the bed. He looked over her full body, from her large breasts, over her rounded stomach and to her meaty hips. He was hooked. "You turn me on more than any other woman I've ever been with and I'm not lying," he whispered with a grin, stepped between her legs and slowly pulled down her panties. "Are you ready, beautiful lady?" he asked, pointed his cock-head to her very wet opening and gently pushed all the way inside her. "Oh my God!" he moaned as her wetness covered him and her muscled locked around his entire cock.

Anne smiled, her face turned a light shade of red and she spread herself. "You're just saying that. Helen is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and she is so sexy," she said as he moved forward, she felt him touch her and Kurt took her with ease. "Oh baby, yes, yes, oh God, yes!" she moaned loud as he filled her with more manly cock than she could ever dream. He filled her full and his cock-head was bumping her cervix, something that had never happened before. Anne's legs wrapped around his hips, she pulled him deeper and she was in heaven. "I'm going to die when the cruise is over and I can't see you anymore," she whimpered, but Kurt grabbed her in his arms and hugged her tight.

He heard Anne and quickly grabbed her. "Don't think about that right now. You just enjoy and have fun." Kurt whispered in her ear, while hugging and slowly rocking her.

"You are so sweet and kind to me." Anne cried and loved Kurt holding her. "Helen told me she was moving away and she's never come back," she sniffed and he started to move his hips. "Oh my, yes, oh yes, yes! That's sooo good, sooo good!" she whimpered, enjoying his stiffened young cock, as it slid in and out of her very wet pussy. "Yes Kurt, that's it, that's it!" she moaned as he moved faster and she knew this wasn't going to last much longer. "Oh God, Kurt...you're going to...make...me...cum! Yes, yes!" she squealed as a bolt of lightning hit her pussy and she locked on his cock-shaft.

Kurt held her and wondered if he could go back to see her again. He thought of Anne's sexy body, her full breasts and her gorgeous ass. "Oh Anne, go for it beautiful! Cum on me! Cum on me, baby girl!" he moaned in her ear and when her tight muscles grabbed him, his balls let go and he pumped her faster. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum...with you!" he moaned and couldn't believe how fast Anne made him cum. It shot up his long shaft, deep into her warm pussy and Kurt wanted to scream.

She felt him moving faster and his words filled her ears. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" she squealed when his hot cum splashed so deep into her pussy and she hugged him with all her might. "Go baby, go! Fuck me, fuck me, baby, fuck me!" she cried out, as he hammered her pussy and the wonderful sound of a man and woman making love filled the room.

Later, after making love four more times and just before daybreak, Kurt sat up and looked at the clock. "Oh shit, I have to go. She gets up really early and..." he said, but Anne put her finger on his lips.

"I know baby and I have to hurry myself. He will be up and wondering where I'm at too. Let's hurry and take a shower first. Will that be ok or not?" she asked and Kurt pulled her up.

"I think that will be fine." Kurt said and they hurried to the shower.

*.

Helen and her big sister, Darcie were talking and sipping some wine. "So, how are you two doing Darcie, tell me everything." Helen said knowing something was very wrong.

Darcie sniffed and started crying. "He's been so mean to...to...me because...I won't help him get off, but I told him...it was wrong and he's been so mean to me," she cried more and Helen wanted to slap Lenny's face.

Helen moved to Darcie and hugged her big sister close. "Come on now, it'll be all right. I have something to tell you. It may even help you two through this and make you both happy." Helen smiled, hoping Darcie had a good buzz going and she was horny.

"What could make us happy? He wants me to help him...jerk off and I'm his mom!" Darcie said, as she wiped her eyes and took a big drink of her wine. "I can't do that," she added and wiped her eyes.

"Why not? He's your son and he can't really do it himself...now can he?" Helen asked, shaking her head and wondered about her big sister.

"No, but Helen...I'm his mother and we could get into trouble!"

"No you won't, Darcie! Calm down woman! I have something to tell you and I think you're going to be surprised." Helen smiled watching Darcie's face. "Kurt and I have um...been making love since the cruise and I've never been happier in my life!" she smiled and watched her sisters jaw drop. "He's hard day and night, for me, his mom. I let him fuck me all he wants! His cock is big, hard and I bet that Lenny is too, just like every man in our family!" she smiled, teasing her sister.

"What? You screw...Kurt? How could you, Helen..." she paused to cover her mouth, but had to get a drink and laugh. "Yes, he's hard all the time and he is a giant, but you screwed Kurt and you still are?" she asked and shook her head.

"Yes I screwed my son and I love it too!" she smiled and looked at Darcie. "I'm trying to help you and Lenny." Helen smiled and went on. "You need to stop being such a prude and help him, Darcie. Can you imagine not being able to do anything for yourself... having a beautiful, sexy woman taking care of you... and not being able to get off!" she asked with a sad face and continued. "He has to be going crazy inside. That's why he's been so mean to you. But that is no excuse and I will get him for doing that!" Helen winked, watching her sister think. "You need to get off your 'high horse' and help that poor kid! We did a lot of crazy things in college. Or should I remind you of some of them?" Helen said and gave her sister a warm smile.

As Darcie thought of college, she knew Helen was right. But she was telling her to fuck Lenny, her son. "Helen, that was ages ago and we were so young," Darcie replied. She still couldn't believe Helen. But she did look happy, better than she had in a long time. "How should I go about it? I haven't been with anyone in a long time and he's my son!" she smiled, thinking about how it would feel having such a big cock up her pussy.

"Tonight when you help him to bed, dress sexy, touch him more and smile a lot. Tell him your sorry and that you had a long talk with me. That things will be different and you think he's going to enjoy them, then...you kiss him and start making out," Helen said while laughing. "You should think of something on your own. You know when he's the most excited, use that in your favor," she smiled when she saw that Darcie's nipples were swollen twice their normal size.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers