Take Me Roman Ch. 01

Story Info
Roman Reigns takes me.
951 words
3.76
13.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that I needed a break from the world. I couldn't handle another day alone in my small apartment. So I decided to get a ticket to WWE Monday Night Raw. I was stoked. The weekend couldn't come fast enough. I anxiously waited for Friday to get here. I was going to go down and spend the weekend at a suite and go home Tuesday night. I had my bags packed and ready to go way before Friday.

Finally after waiting what felt like an eternity it was time to hit the road.

I got my bags in the car and jumped in. In little over two hours I would be at my suite. I pulled up to the suite and happened to spot a tour bus. I wondered whose bus it was. Could it be a wrestler? And if it was why wouldn't they stay in their bus? I shrugged.

It didn't matter I was there now. I went in and checked in. I got up to my room and decided to go for a swim. I put on my bikini and headed down. I walked into the pool area and instantly headed straight for the hot tub. I sunk in deep. The warm water felt so good that before I knew it I was falling asleep.

"Excuse me ma'am are you ok?"

I was awake with a blush on my face. I felt myself heat up. Before I could fully focus my eyes he stepped into the hot tub and sat beside me. Finally my eyes were in focus, I looked over to the man that sat down. My jaw dropped. Sitting beside me was none other than Roman Reigns! He smiled.

"Cat got your tongue?" I blushed again.

"No...no...I am fine. The water feels amazing." I looked down blushing.

"I am Roman. and you are?"

"I am Erica. And I know exactly who you are. You're the reason I am here. Well not in this hot tub but for the wrestling." I smiled at him.

"Well would you like to come up to my room for a drink or something?" He ran his fingers through his black hair. I nodded and went to get up out of the hot tub, lost my footing and started to fall. I thought for sure it was going to be a bad fall, but before I knew it I landed in the arms of Roman.

"Are you ok Erica?" I wanted the ground to swallow me up, but then again he had me held tightly.

"I'm fine Roman. Thank you for catching me."

"Not a problem sweet one. I wouldn't let you get hurt." He winked at me. I felt my heart catch in my chest. Dear God was I really being held by this man? He got with no problem having me in his arms and carried me to our towels. He grabbed them with me still in his arms and kicked open the door.

"To my room we go." I nodded snuggling up under his chin I was enjoying his muscles maybe just a little too much, but fuck it felt amazing.

He must have sensed that I was enjoying it because he brought me closer to his chest.

"So miss Erica, what would you like to drink?"

"Well I can think of a few things, but for now let's get a few beers." Grinning like crazy, he reaches his room. He puts me down for a minute and opens the door. Without any struggle he whisks me back up into his arms. We came into the room, and slowly he let me slide down his warm body. I let out a small moan as I felt nipples harden against the thin material of my bikini. I shivered.

"Erica are you cold? Do you want to get in bed under the covers while I get the beers?" I smiled, leaning up and bracing my hands on his chest I got up on my tiptoes and lightly touched my lips gently to his. Without warning he through his arms around me and crushed his lips to mine. It was so intense. I felt his warm tongue press against my lips. I opened my mouth and our tongues swirled around each other. He tasted so sweet.

I felt my head spinning as the blood rushed to my now sopping wet pussy. He threw me onto the bed. He jumped up onto it and we giggle like crazy.

"You know you're very beautiful," he slowly traced his fingers across my rib cage, "you know I bet you taste even sweeter."

He slowly started kissing my neck down to my abdomen passed my mound and back up. I moaned at the sensations I was feeling.

"Oh God. Your lips feel so good." He smiles at me.

"Just wait. It gets better." Slowly he peels my bikini down and over my hips. He licks those stunning lips. He spread my legs and blew air softly on my freshly shaven pussy. I started tingling all over. Dear God the anticipation was killing me.

"Mmmm please lick me. Please!" He started slowly teasing my pussy lips. Sliding his tongue over my clit barely touching it. I moaned loudly. He delved right in.

Licking me all around my clit then before I knew ot he sucked it into his mouth. I began to shiver feeling the orgasm about to burt forth at any time. He slid two fingers in deeply and that was enough to send me over the edge.

"Omgggg I'm cummmmmmminnnngggg!" I began to squirt like a fountain.

"Mmmm you do taste great. And that pussy is on fire. Let me put out that fire."