Take My Blues Away

Story Info
Musician falls for a beautiful barmaid.
2.6k words
4.3
36.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rob. I'm 6'2", 190 lbs, athletic build with shoulder length, dark blonde hair. Women say I'm a cute guy, take that for whatever it's worth. This story happened when I was in my early twenties. It's more of a romance, rather than a straight, let's get to the fucking.

I played for U. of Wisconsin on the soccer team my freshman year. Then, when the coach got fired, and they hired a jackass, I transferred to a smaller school. I started to hate soccer, school, everything. So I dropped out after my sophmore year to take a break.

I tried to move back home temporarily, but got caught growing weed and got kicked out of the house to be an example for my younger brother. Luckily, I had a friend, Jason, who wanted a room mate to split the cost of his apartment in Chicago, so I moved my stuff in with him, and started to look for a job.

The only thing I could get was restaurant work, which I did for a year. Meanwhile, I was going to the gym to work off my depression every day, and since I had a lot of food available, I started to put on some muscular weight. All this time, I kept playing my guitar. Trying to learn from Hendrix, Vaughn, Buddy Guy, Albert King, and so on. A guy I knew from the gym I worked out at saw me wearing a Fender t-shirt and asked if I was interested in changing jobs. He worked at a blues bar/restaurant that needed somebody to cook, tend bar,bar back, serve as a doorman,you name it. They had live music so I took the job without even asking what the pay was.

The first time I went was at a meeting of all the employees, talking about schedules, moral, what needs to be done, etc. That's the first time I saw Shannon. She was unbelievably gorgeous. Straight black hair past her shoulders, and the softest looking skin imaginable. With biracial parents, her complexion was a light milk chocolate and my God I couldn't stop staring. She must have caught me three or four times, thinking I was either a stalker, or a racist. I would have worked for free to be around her.

Even when the bar got smokey after a long night I could still smell her sweet, flowery perfume. She always wore short tight skirts, that formed around her perfect legs and thin hips. I'm sure she increased her tips from waitressing, and bartending fourfold. Her shapely breasts were of medium size, but looked perfect for her 5'8" frame. She had to work out or run, or something.

A couple weeks went by before we started talking to one another. I was shy and to be truthful, intimidated. I didn't want to come across as a jerk or know it all. I just wanted to mind my own business. (And quietly stare at that tight ass, my God) Slowly over a couple of months we became friends, and even got to where we were innocently flirting while on the job.

One night, while we cleaned up, she asked me if I would go to a play a few nights from then because none of her friends wanted to go, or couldn't go, I can't remember. She was into the artsy stuff and I wanted to seem worldly so I said sure in my most nonchalante, do this all the time, way. She said she would pick me up and drive.

I have to be honest, before she arrived, I gave myself release, because I didn't want to sport wood all evening and be totally distracted. I shaved, showered, then debated whether I should eat or not. Shannon said she'd pick me up at 8:00, and the play started at 8:30, so I figured she didn't want to have dinner. And I also sadly figured she wasn't thinking of this as a date either. So at 7:30, 7:35, I decided to microwave some hot dogs. I was hungry, but could barely put a bite down. Someone knocked on my door, which I figured must be my roomate's girlfriend, because it was about twenty minutes early. I was wrong.

Opening the door, I saw Shannon looking as hot as ever. But this time she was wearing black pants and a jacket over a sweater. It completely blanked my mind that this wasn't a date and I said, "Wow. God, you look great."

She laughed and said thanks, thinking I over stated things,I'm sure. "Are you eating?" she accused me, walking to the kitchen to look for evidence.

"Yeah," I replied. "You never said anything about dinner so I just thought I was going to escort you to this play."

"Rob, the play is only twenty minutes." She had fun with this.

"What? What the hell kind of a play is that? Are you serious?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It's kind of a..., I don't know how to explain it." Shannon said.

"Well, what's it about?" I asked further.

"I don't know. It could be about Nazi Germany, it could be about sex. No one knows before it starts, that's what makes it fun. It changes every week."

I laughed wondering what I was getting myself in to. But heck, fifteen, twenty minutes of torture to be with a beautiful girl is nothing. "Do you want to go out after?" I skillfully worded.

"Yeah," she said, "if you're not too full of hot dogs."

I wrapped the plate with Siran Wrap, and poured out my coke. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked.

"No thanks," Shannon said from the living room. She had begun to look around. "Do you play the guitar, or your roommate?" I walked in the room to see her unskillfully run her fingers across the electic guitar's strings while it stood it it's stand.

"I do," I said.

Shannon looked at her watch, finding enough time "Can you play me something?" "Yeah, sure." I walked over to my amp and turned it on standby. "I have to let the tubes heat up a minute." I noticed her looking at a giant black throw hanging on the wall with green marijuana leaf centered. "That's not mine," I said.

Shannon playfully leaned over and smelled a regular house plant as she sat down on a recliner. I thought about what song I should play. The more I thought about it, and we're only talking hundredths of a second, the more I got nervous, so I launched into the first thing that came out. It happened to be "Hoochie Coochie Man": Gypsy woman told my mother; 'fore I was born; got a boy child comin'; gonna be a son of a gun; gonna make pretty womens; jump and shout; then all the world gonna know; what this all about; 'cause ya know I'm here; everybody knows I'm here; well, I'm the hoochie coochie man; everybody knows I'm here.

I finished a short little solo before the door opened from Jason and Michelle, causing me to stop before the second verse. "Show off," Jason said coming into the room. I introduced Shannon, who said we better get going anyhow.

There was a lot of time before the play when we were in our seats. She asked me about Jason and Michelle, who was Korean, and he was a red haired Irish guy. She asked me what I thought about that and if I was ever out with them when they got taunted. I said I hadn't really heard anything and they never said anything about it.

The "play" came and I don't know what the damn thing was about. These "actors" just rolled around on stage mumbling. They looked like senseless tumbleweeds. Afterwards we walked to the restaurant. And although it was a clear, brisk, night, the walk was enjoyable. "What was that all about?" I asked.

Shannon smiled. She looked absolutely radiant. "Ha, Ha. I don't have the slightest idea. That was one of the more stranger plays."

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

She stopped walking. "Yeah."

"Is this a date?" I asked.

Shannon studied my face, then raised her eyebrows, "Do you want to call it a date?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "I wish I would've been the one to ask you out, but I can take it."

Shannon wrapped her arm inside mine and we walked down the sidewalk. "It's a date," she said.

I should have masturbated three or four times, because I was hard all through dinner. I thought I managed conversation good enough through dinner though. Afterwards we walked back to her car. It was around 10:30 pm, and I think on a tuesday because not a whole lot was happening. "I'm glad you asked me out," I said. "Even if the play was wierd."

Shannon replied, "Yeah, me too. I had fun."

"I was wondering," I said. "I have some friends who jam at this small bar about twenty minutes from here. I usually join them and we play till around one. Do you want to come? Or go, or whatever?"

Even though she drove, I opened the door for her. Shannon hesitated, probably wondering what kind of music would be played, what kind of bar was it, what type of crowd hung out there, but she didn't ask me any questions. "Sure, I'll go. Do you want to drive straight there?"

"Swing by the apartment so I can grab my guitar," I said.

When we got there, a band was covering a Poison or Ratt song, and Shannon looked at me like what kind of place did I take her to. I smiled. "Pay back for your play," I joked.

I saw my friends and bandmates and we walked over to their table. My drummer was smoking a joint right out in the open which he extended to me to take a hit if I wanted to. "I don't do that stuff. You know better."

There were about four guys with their girlfriends or hangers on, including Jason and Michelle who Shannon had met earlier. "How was the play," Jason asked.

"Uhhgg. Don't ask." I introduced everybody and Shannon was more at ease having already met Jason and Michelle.

We went on to play for about thirty minutes, all the while I watched as Shannon and the other girls talked and laughed and kept looking up at me. I thought it was a good sign, but you never know what women are really saying.

Driving back Shannon asked, "Is this the way it's going to be? We work together in a bar. When we go out we go out to a bar?"

Hey, alright. She was already thinking of future dates. "I like quiet times," I said and saw her look over at me not believing. "I do," I defended. "Soft music, lights down low. That's the most intimate time."

Shannon didn't say a word. She just leaned forward to change the radio station to slow jazz. This was mood music. She was setting the tone for the rest of the evening. "While you were playing, Jason and Michelle invited me back to your place. They're having everybody come over after the bar closes."

I was devastated. I didn't want a bunch of people over. Shannon continued, "I thought it might be more quiet back at my place." My eyes widened with curiosity. "You do like the quiet, don't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah. That'd be great."

Shannon's place was nice. Warm, wood floors throughout the apartment with some oriental rugs laying down for separation. She even had a fireplace, although there wasn't any wood.

"Nice place," I said putting down my guitar case and taking off my coat, which Shannon took and hung up.

"My dad looks after his baby," she said. "I'm fine with less, but he thinks I need the nicest place available."

I started to feel unworthy. "My dad kicked me out," I only half joked.

Shannon laughed. "What for?" she asked.

"Ohh, man." I dreaded telling her the truth, knowing she would pick up a pattern. "I got caught with a certain kind of plant."

"Aloe," Shannon quized knowing the answer.

"Yeah, exactly. He didn't believe in topical treatments."

Shannon asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I said I was fine and sat down on her sofa. She put on some slow jazz on her cd player before escaping to her room. She came out wearing a loose fitting t-shirt tucked in to a short pair of cotton shorts, no socks or shoes. The white material contrasted against her bronze skin and her thin shirt showed hints of luscious nipples. She hid something in her fist as she walked by me to the fireplace mantel. As soon as she grabbed the lighter, I started to laugh. "Are you going to deny that you still smoke grass? I talked with your friends," Shannon said.

"I'm not saying anything," I said. She lit the joint while I told her she was a bad influence.

We shared the joint back and forth on the sofa, listening to the jazz, not saying much, but trying to read one another's thoughts. I must say, it was some good stuff. I definitly needed a new supplier. I was floating good and high when Shannon took the last drag, held it in, put the butt it the ash tray and leaned close in to me. Knowing what she wanted to do, I opened my mouth then she sealed her lips to mine and let in the smoke along with her tongue.

Shannon broke our kiss and I let out the last of the smoke. I leaned back into the cushion as she stripped off her shirt, then her shorts, exposing a groomed pussy that was the most beautiful sex I ever saw. She rubbed her cunt up and down my leg as we kissed and I smoothed her skin with my hands.

I picked Shannon up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed unzipping my pants as I lifted off my shirt. Her hair was clean and soft running through my fingers. I guided her to my throbbing cock which she licked up the shaft before taking in her mouth, concentrating her attention on the blood engorged head, licking around the rim, sucking and slurping.

Well lubed, my cock was ready, but first I wanted to return the favor. Shannon laid back on the bed and spread her smooth cocoa legs. I kissed and licked around her folds, she was wet with excitement and anticipation. I sucked two fingers before inserting them in her juicy cunt, stroking her forward wall. Her legs squeezed into my shoulders as she came, bucking her hips, thrusting her wet pussy which I began to tongue fuck.

Shannon sighed with relief as I crawled to the pillows and laid on my back. She moved her naked body on top of mine taking my dripping cock in her hand so she could guide me into her body. Shannon moved up and down as I concentrated on the heat surrounding my cock and the soft touch of her beautiful flesh. I ran my hands over her thighs, up her sides, cupping her breasts, back down to her hips and ass. She felt me nearing orgasm as she squeezed my cock with her muscles.

Shannon reached down and we squeezed each others hands as I released my cum into her body. The whole experience of making love with Shannon was very virginal and I didn't want to leave the comforts of being inside her body. She laid on my chest kissing me, letting my softening cock slowly retreat from her heat.

I remember thinking I was in heaven. I wanted to tell her I loved her and wanted to marry her that instant. We kissed on more time before falling asleep.