Take My Wife, Please

Story Info
Husband makes a shocking discovery.
2.1k words
3.81
258.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bulld
bulld
19 Followers

"OOOOHHHH GOD YES BOB, FUCK ME HARDER I'M GOING TO CUM" Lisa screamed. "I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE"

"I'M THERE TOO BABY LET'S DO IT TOGETHER," I cried.

Picking up the pace slamming my cock in and out of her pussy, harder and harder.

"YES, YES, YES I'MMM CCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIINNGGGGG!!" She screamed.

"uuuuuuuuhhhh uuuuuuhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh cuuummming" I grunted. The cum poured out of my cock into her pussy, our juices mingling running down the crack of her ass onto the bed.

Lisa and I had been together for six months. In all that time never once had I been tempted to stray. We were just finishing a two hour marathon fuck fest when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," she said jumping up from bed and grabbing a robe.

"Ok" I said.

As I lay there thinking of Lisa and all that she meant to me I made up my mind, I was going to ask her to marry me. We were great together. She was nineteen, 5'3" tall, with brown hair, icy blue eyes, and a body that most men dream about. I was a real lucky man to be with her. I was a little jealous when we went out and other men hit on her but that seemed almost natural. Any man would be upset if other guys were making advances on their lady. I only hoped that she felt the same way.

I looked over at the clock on the bedside table and realized that she had been gone an awfully long time. Getting out of bed and putting on my pants I walked out into the living room.

"Hey, who was at the door?" I asked as I entered the living room. "What's taking so..."

In that moment my entire world seemed to crumble. There on the couch was Lisa and my best friend Dave locked in a torrid embrace. Her robe was open his hands were roaming over her body at will.

I stood there stunned not knowing what to do. Should I grab them and pull them apart, should I hit him and drag her back into the bedroom, should I scream? I stood frozen to the spot staring and not quite comprehending what was going on.

Finally they broke their embrace and Lisa looked at me and said "Oh Bob, I've decided to move in with Dave for a while, you don't mind do you?"

What was I to say or do? Within 30 minutes she had packed her stuff and had moved out. There I was alone and confused, my world a shambles. I picked up a bottle of beer and downed it as fast as I could. One led to another and another and another. Two days later I woke with a pounding head and several of my buddies gathered around me.

"Hey Bob," Tom said "What Dave and Lisa did to you really sucks and we know you're feeling bad but you've got to snap out of it. We're here to stay with you and talk with you until you work this whole thing out."

"I don't want to work it out" I said, "I just want to be alone and get drunk."

"Well, we're not going to let you do that," said Larry "We'll all take turns staying with you until you can handle this."

So, for the next two days my friends sat and talked or just listened while I talked and I began to work things out. On the evening of the second day I was talking with Matt. Matt and I went way back, back to the days when we were both in high school chasing cheerleaders. Matt had married one of the cheerleaders he caught, Jean, a really hot red head with 36c tits and one of the best asses I had ever seen.

"You know what you need Bob, You need another woman to take your mind off Lisa. Man you need to get laid by the hottest woman in town."

"Yeah right" I said. "The hottest woman I know besides Lisa is Jean and I'm really going to get to jump her."

"Well" Matt said. "If it's what you really need, go ahead fuck my wife. I know she finds you attractive."

"Yeah, ok, right. What ever you say" I said and promptly forgot all about it as we talked about other things.

I was pretty much back to normal a couple of days later when I ran into Jean in a store. She was wearing a t-top and a short black leather skirt. I could fell the stirrings of lust as I saw her.

She smiled at me and said "Hi!! I sure hope your felling better after what Lisa did too you. Matt told me all about how he and the guys tried to help you."

"Yeah," I said. "The guys sure did me a favor. Imagine crawling in a bottle on account of what happened. I sure am lucky."

"You know it's funny" Jean said "Matt told me I should take you to bed and fuck the memories of Lisa right out of your mind."

"He told me the same thing," I said, "like that could ever happen."

"Well you never know, stranger things have happened," she said.

There was something in her voice and words that I couldn't quite figure out. Her eyes were bright her voice was soft, almost throaty. She licked her lips and then I knew. Slowly leaning forward I pressed my lips to hers. A soft sigh and she melted into my arms. Tongues swirling, flicking in and out of each other's mouth we stood oblivious to all around us. Minutes passed and then slowly we broke the kiss.

"Oh god Jean, are you sure you know what you're doing?" I moaned.

"Yes, I've wanted to do this since we were in high school." She said.

"Then let's go to my place" I said.

Ten minutes later we entered my apartment. As the door closed behind us she melted into my arms again. As we kissed again I allowed my hands to roam along the sides of her body, slowly down to her hips and then back up to her breasts. As my hands reached her breasts I gently massaged them. Squeezing gently, cupping tenderly. Feeling her nipples rise through her clothing. Releasing her breasts I reached down and lifted her t-top exposing her breasts to my eyes. Round and firm with aureoles the size of silver dollars and nipples a half inch long. Again I squeezed gently this time gently pinching her nipples. Gently caressing the soft skin.

Breaking the kiss she moaned "Oh god Bob that feels so good don't stop." As she spoke she was running her hands up and down my torso. Trailing her fingers along the center of my chest, and then opening the buttons of my shirt. As the shirt slid from my shoulders her breasts touched my chest fanning the flame of my desire. My hands as if with a mind of their own unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor and then slowly pulled her black thong panties down and let them join the rest of her clothes on the floor. Her hands reached for my belt and quickly removed my pants and boxers. Now totally nude we pressed our bodies together and kissed again. Hands roaming freely over each other's nudity.

When I could take it no more I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. Trailing soft slow kisses down her neck and chest and ending at her breasts licking around both her nipples and then gently biting them. My hands gently rubbing her body from chest to belly and then down to her thighs and pussy. Sliding my index finger up the slit of her pussy, working it in slowly and rubbing her clitoris.

"Oh yes Bob, god yes!" She moaned

I rubbed her clitoris in small circles and then I would slide my finger into her pussy, inch by inch. Then I'd slide it out and rub in small circles. I continued to bite and suck her nipples as I slowly fingered her pussy. As I licked one nipple I would squeeze and rub the other breast twisting and pulling the nipple lightly.

As her moans became louder I kissed and licked my way down her belly to her navel pausing to dart my tongue in and out of her navel. Then licking down to the top of her pussy and then along the outside of her mound. Then up her right thigh and down and across to her left thigh. Up her left thigh almost to her knee then down nibbling and biting her inner thigh as I went. I added a second finger in her pussy, my fingers continuing to slide in and out of her rubbing her clit as they moved.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" in one continuous moan is the only sound she made over and over again. Her hands twined in my hair guiding my mouth to where she wanted it. I now began to lick her slit from bottom to top, top to bottom around my fingers stopping at her clit and licking hard. Nibbling, sucking, licking, teasing her, making her moan even louder. Now sliding back down to the lips of her pussy, removing my fingers and replacing them with my tongue. Pushing it in deeper, fucking her with my tongue one hand on her pubic mound thumb on clit, rubbing in small circles. Her hips rising from the bed to meet each thrust juices spilling down my chin, dripping on the bed.

We lay on the bed, my face buried between her legs, my manhood inches from her face. Suddenly I felt her hands on me rubbing, touching, feeling. A lick of her tongue around the head of my cock swirling, twirling. She licked me from the head to the base up and down, over and over. Then she slid the head into her mouth taking my cock as far into her mouth as she could matching the pace of my tongue in her pussy to the movement of her mouth up and down the length of my cock. Pulling her head back she released me and started to lick down my cock to my balls licking around them and taking each into her mouth to suck and then release. Then she licked her way back to the head and took all of me into her mouth and throat .

Finally, I could take it no more, pulling my face from her pussy and my cock from her mouth I pushed her back flat on the bed and slowly slid my cock into her pussy. God it was hot and tight. When I was in as far as I could get I paused, savoring the feeling of my cock buried in her pussy. Then slowly at first I pulled my cock back and then slid it forward. Picking up speed slipping in and out faster and harder. Her back arching to meet me, her hips thrusting against me, legs locked around me and pulling me deeper into her. As we fucked I leaned forward Kissing her tongues flashing in ands out of each other's mouth then mouths biting and nibbling each other's necks and chest.

I could feel the pressure building, it was getting close. My cock throbbed as I neared the point of no return. I was now pounding into her so hard her ass bounced off the bed on each down stroke. Her hips writhed, grinding against me trying to get as much contact as possible. Her mouth was open, almost slack, one loud continuous moan coming from her lips.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned, stopping only long enough to draw a breath. Then suddenly she was screaming "OOOHH GOD YES! THAT'S IT! SO CLOSE! KEEP FUCKING ME! YES BABY YES I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMM!" she screamed. "YES CUMMMMING CUMMMMING OHHHH GOD CUMMMING!!!!!!!!!!!"

As her orgasm hit her whole body shook, the muscles in her pussy clamped down on me and that was all it took to set off my own orgasm.

"UUUHHHHHH YES GOD BABY SO TIGHT SO HOT HERE IT COMES!!!!!" I cried.

I could feel my cock expanding and contracting pumping my load into her hot wet pussy. It seemed to go on for hours but only lasted moments. Spasm after spasm filling her pussy with my cum, our juices mingling and running down my balls and her pussy pooling on the bed. Hearts racing, minds whirling and breathe coming in short gasps I collapsed to the bed beside her holding her close. Slowly the room stopped spinning our breathing slowed down to normal and our hearts stopped racing. As we lay there arm in arm, side by side she looked at me and smiled.

"Well," she said, have I helped you get over Lisa?"

I looked her in the eye, really smiling for the first time since Lisa left me and said "Lisa who???"

To Be Continued...

bulld
bulld
19 Followers