Take Off Your Clothes Pt 1 & 2

Story Info
A dirty book.
1.5k words
3.83
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

"Take your clothes off."

That was the first thing he said to her, just a few hours after she found his personal ad.

Jessica took a slow breath.

She had sent a few horny emails before, it made her hot and wet talking to the meanest looking guy she could especially when they asked her photographs. Posing in her school girl uniform was her ultimate ecstasy. Knowing her slender body could drive men insane with lust.

She steadied her hands then moved them to the buttons of her white cotton blouse.

Partly from nervousness and partly from wanting to tease her very new lover, her hands move slowly as she unbuttons, revealing the centre of her white cotton bra.

A hint of doubt crossed her mind. She could just re button her blouse and walk out the door. That is what most people would do. She knew nothing about him except his appearance and that his name, for their time together, would be sir.

He had a foot on her and at least a hundred pounds of muscle. He could do whatever he liked with her and she couldn't stop him. She was in danger and she knew it.

Her heart was beating hard in her chest as her blouse fell to the floor behind her.

She knew this was a bad idea as her shoulders slipped out of her bra. She dropped her hands to her sides. She looked for his reaction but all she found was an impatient vaguely menacing expression as his eyes danced over her pale b cup breasts and her hard nipples.

She slipped out of her black flats and white cotton socks.

He started walking towards her. She felt a shock of panic and stepped back but he walked past her. She turned to watch him lock the door and slide a deadbolt across.

Jess stood frozen as he pocketed the key.

"Take your clothes off." He reminded her in a more pressing tone.

Jess stepped out of her black skirt and pink panties.

"Put your clothes in the basket" he gestured.

She did as she was told being careful to bend at the knee.

"Come here and kneel in front of me."

She did as she was told resting her face close to his crotch. The bulge in his jeans made her bite her lip.

He moved behind her, putting her hair in tight pigtails.

He pressed a blindfold across her face. It was leather and heavy. He tightened a buckle and she heard a faint sound of scraping metal and a click as he closed a padlock, trapping her in darkness. The cold leather choker slid across her neck. It covered her whole neck from shoulder to chin and forced her chin up and restricted her breathing.

Another padlock clicked. A 'D' of steel looped through the back of the blindfold and the back of the collar, tilting her head back.

"Stand up."

She obeyed him.

He strapped her wrists with thick leather bracelets and locked them in place. Her raised her arms behind her head and padlocked them to her collar.

The lock closing sent a cold shiver through her body. Had she lost it? What was she doing completely helpless in a stranger's house. Then she felt a hot bead of moisture slide down her warm thigh.

Every reason she shouldn't do this was every reason she had to.

A leather belt was strapped and locked above her hips squeezing her firmly. Thick braces held her ankles.

His hands groped curiously over her body, squeezing her tits and ass. Sliding through her wet pussy lips and into her. She moaned softly. He withdrew his hand, his inspection of her body complete.

He attached a leash to her collar.

"Kneel and follow me."

This gave her some difficulty as she slid on her knees on the wooden floor behind him.

"Stop. Sit down."

Reacting to his commands was becoming instinctive.

A back rest rushed up to meet her back. He moved behind her locking her collar to the back rest. Her belt was fastened tight.

He lifted her ankles into a set of stirrups leaving her totally exposed.

The next thing she felt was cold oil on her chest.

She tried to jolt away only to realise just how totally ensnared in his restraints she was. His hands followed the oil warming it and pressing it firmly into her breasts. She moaned loudly and her cheeks flushed with warm blood.

He withdrew his hands and picked the widest leather flogger from the wall. He trailed the leather from her lower leg to her inner thigh. The leather slid up from the base of her pussy, parting her lips and dragging her cum over her clit.

She moaned again and he brought the flogger down hard on her chest.

The dull but heavy thud of the flogger caused her to whimper.

"New rule" he said. "Whenever you make a sound without permission from me, you get punished. Understand?"

Jess nodded.

A second dull thud rippled through her breasts.

"Answer me."

"Yes, sir"

A pause drifted in the air as she realised this was the first time he had heard her voice.

"Good."

His voice echoed through her. It was like old scotch - deep and warm with just a hint of gravel.

She didn't let out a sound as more cold oil was thrown over her chest.

He massaged her breasts steadily more firmly. Pinching her areola firmly he applied a leather bound grip. She moaned in surprise.

His hands left her again body just giving time for a sharp intake of breath before the flogger wrapped around her inner thigh.

"Do you remember the rule?" he asked her.

"Yes."

Another shot that landed across her belly.

"Yes, sir" she corrected herself.

"What is our rule?"

"Whenever I make a sound without permission I get punished."

"Good girl."

The words sent a shiver down her spine.

He replaced his flogger with a studded leather crop and stood by her waist.

He spat on his right hand and rolled his hand from the bottom of her pussy slowly upward. A much sharper impact to the top of her breasts made her scream but his hand did not stop stroking her. When his hand caressed up to her clit she nearly screamed but held it back.

Her legs were shaking as he slid his hand back down sliding his middle finger into her. He slid deeper inside her pressing against her pubic bone. He reached her spot and she called out.

"Please, sir" she blurted out as his hand left her.

He gripped her left breast tightly before the crop snapped her nipple.

He trapped her clit under the pad of his middle finger and began to circle.

Her juices dripped down her arse.

She moaned and he paused to strike her inner thigh.

"Please" escaped her lips.

The crop struck her stomach and his hand increased its speed.

"Please, sir"

"Please what?"

"Please, sir"

He struck her breast and moved two fingers inside her making beckoning motions over her spot.

"Please, sir"

"Please what?" his crop struck her now tender flesh.

"Please, let me cum!"


Chapter 1 First Impressions

His hand darted away.

"No!" she screamed.

Her body strained against the restraints and flushed hot with blood.

His crop landed in flurries, first her breasts, then her stomach, its sting working its way down her body with much greater force than before until he was sure the pain he was inflicting robbed her of climax.

He rested a moment to admire his work.

He walked over to the bar. Every room of his home had one, even the bathrooms. He placed a large ice cube into a small tumbler and removed a bottle of Ghost Reserve whisky from a cooler.

She was still squirming against the restraints. Face red and filled with frustration.

"You know why old whisky costs more?" he said, pouring the whisky over the ice. He let himself, for a moment, be absorbed in the liquid cascading over the ice in golden waterfalls.

Jess regained her breath. "Fuck off!" was the first thing that came to mind "Fuck me hard till I cum you bastard!" She heard his footsteps coming towards her. The pulsating tingles of pain in her breasts and thighs prompted a different response.

"It's because distilleries take longer to get paid, sir." She said a little too loud.

"Smart girl," he said "but that's not why."

He sucked the whisky from his ice and produced it in to his hand. He held it against her cheek. The cold felt good against her face. For the briefest moment she rested her head on this ice and his hand below. And he held her.

The ice made it slide over her collar and to her chest below.

"It is because true pleasure..."

Her heart rate increased as he imagined where this movement ended.

"...takes a really..."

Her back tried, but was unable to arch as the ice moved between her breasts.

"...really..."

Beads of cold water trickled down her tensing stomach.

"...really long time..."