Take Only as Directed Ch. 04

Story Info
Her training as a chemical concubine continues.
1.9k words
4.39
73.8k
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penfrock
penfrock
94 Followers

This story takes place in the year 2029. America is a very different place. New laws have abolished personal bankruptcies and debtors' prisons have been revived. Janie, our twentysomething heroine, was about to be sentenced to just such a prison when she was tricked into signing up for a pilot program that keeps her in a kind of chemical captivity. Medicine released within her body causes debilitating nausea and other symptoms every 48 hours, unless she is administered a rescue dose of another medicine. The rescue dose is delivered through the ejaculation of the man for whom she will be a personal domestic servant, a latter-day concubine. Janie's training in the art of being a high-class, government-sanctioned sex worker continues...

***

With a groan, Dennis released his load deep inside me. I reveled in the feeling of his huge, black cock stretching me to my very fullest, and the dose of pleasure-drug that went coursing through my veins a few moments later. As his dick slowly deflated, I felt complete.

I scissored my legs out to each side of him, so they cleared his broad shoulders, then moved them down and across him, crossing my ankles atop his firm butt. Reflexively, I squeezed him to me with my thighs, and he responded by covering my mouth with his thick lips. His tongue forced my lips apart and probed deep into my mouth. Our tongues engaged in a gentle, delicate dance -- surprisingly so, given his powerful physique.

How different my life had become, in just a few short days! I was French-kissing a man I'd only just met, who had just laid me down on my back and fucked me to kingdom come before a whole roomful of witnesses. My old self would have flushed from head to toe with embarrassment at the mere thought of such a randy scene. Yet, my new self had embraced Dennis' muscular black body obediently, even hungrily. He was my Master, for the moment. There was no part of my body that did not belong to him, even my most private, intimate parts. Especially those private parts.

Dennis rolled off me, and we both sat up. As he pulled on his robe, and I reached to replace the black pump that had fallen off my left foot during our romp, I heard the sound of clapping.

It was just one set of hands, and they belonged to Ms. Lockhart. "Brava, Janie! Nicely done. You are an example of obedient service. You may return to your seat."

I walked up and took my place in the viewing gallery.

"Now," said Ms. Lockhart, "we have another little educational experience for all of you. For this one, we require the services of Lisa."

The freckled redhead immediately crossed her legs, and drew one hand up in a vain attempt to cover her ample breasts. "Please," she pleaded, "not me! I'm not ready for this."

"Ah, my dear," said Ms. Lockhart, "how do you know that until you try? I have chosen you especially for our next lesson. I believe you are admirably suited for it, more so than anyone else in this group. You will come down, now, and kneel before me."

Ms. Lockhart said it with only the barest hint of command in her voice. It was more like a statement of fact. What seemed even more surprising was that Lisa, a strong, self-confident attorney in her former life, got up from her seat and walked down the steps to meet Ms. Lockhart in the well of the small lecture theater. Without a word, she knelt on the floor at her feet, hands at her sides, head slightly bowed. Lisa's back was to me, and I could see, peeking out from below her freckled butt-cheeks, a fiery hint of her pubic hair that was now on full display to our instructor.

"That's more like it," said Ms. Lockhart, smiling slightly. She reached one hand down and gently touched Lisa's chin, lifting her head up until their eyes met for a moment. Something indefinable passed between them.

Then, to the whole group: "It sometimes happens that our clients are looking for a certain feistiness in their concubines. They know the constraints you are all under, and how difficult it is for any of you to resist their advances, given how badly you need to receive their bodily fluids. Some of them, though, enjoy the chase. They relish the challenge of bending another will to their own, of making you perform for them some intimate service you thought you would never do for anyone."

Ms. Lockhart held out a small, drawstring bag. "Lisa, you will put these on."

Lisa reached into the bag and pulled out four padded leather straps with buckles, two for the wrists and two for the ankles. Without a word, she buckled them on.

"Now you will remove the training device you'll find inside this bag."

Lisa reached into the second bag and pulled out a large, black butt plug. We could all see her shaking slightly as she realized what it was.

"You will find it an easier experience if you apply some of this." Ms. Lockhart held out a small squeeze-bottle of lube and removed the cap. Lisa hesitated, turning the butt plug over in her hands, regarding it with an expression of horror.

"Come now, my dear, we can do this with or without, but I really think you'd prefer with."

Wordlessly, Lisa held the butt plug out before her. Ms. Lockhart squeezed a generous ribbon of the clear gel down its entire length. She nodded, and Lisa worked her right hand up and down the plug, like she was jerking off a cock, until the black plastic glistened wetly.

"Now, you will place the plug upright on the floor and take it inside you. All of it."

Lisa did as she was told. She then lowered her butt slowly down, until she was in a hear-crouching position. Her eyes met ours, and she hesitated.

"You will find its passage will be easier if you tighten your muscles like you're about to expel an especially hard turd."

Flushing red with embarrassment at that graphic image, Lisa lowered her butt cheeks downward. Then, grimacing with discomfort and breathing in rapid bursts, she slowly impaled herself upon the large, black device. She kept going until her butt cheeks grazed the floor.

"Now, show your fellow-servants what the posterior of a true servant-girl looks like."

Slowly, Lisa stood up, then turned around so her ass was facing us.

"Come on now, Counselor, assume the position if you please (or even if you don't). Hands on ankles." After uttering a little sigh, with an oddly genteel elegance Lisa bent forward at the waist, wrapping her fingers around her own ankles. Her pale, freckled moon of an ass was on full display to us, with the flat black eye of the butt-plug at its center.

Ms. Lockhart walked over and gently caressed Lisa's butt cheeks. "See," she said, as much to us in the viewing gallery as to the young woman whose rectum she had just invaded by proxy, "that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Suddenly, Ms. Lockhart's hand flew up into the air and came back down on Lisa's ass with a sharp slap. "This, however, is a different matter, is it not?"

An angry red handprint appeared on Lisa's flawless, milky cheek. Another handprint appeared, then another, in rapid succession. Lisa recoiled slightly with each blow, but uttered not a sound.

"Very good, my dear, you're doing so wonderfully well at learning the rules of our little game. So many of our clients enjoy this game as well, and would love to have the opportunity to play it with you. Now you will get up and lie across the table over there. Face down, if you please." Ms. Lockhart gestured to a small, waist-high metal table off to one side of the lecture-theater stage.

Lisa walked over to it, and bent over at her mid-section until her torso was stretched across the table-top and her plugged ass was again on full display. Walking over to her, Ms. Lockhart pulled Lisa's leather-strapped wrists downward, securing each one to a table-leg by means of a metal fastening device. Then, she pushed Lisa's feet out to the side with her own ankles, securing each ankle-strap in similar fashion. Her ass and pussy were now spread wide, for convenient access.

"Ladies, let me introduce Gunther, another one of our trainers. Gunther is a true devotee of the charms of the female posterior." A bathrobe-clad man of medium build entered the room, clad in a white terrycloth bathrobe.

Ms. Lockhart reached over and pulled the drawstring of Gunther's robe that was already tenting out in front. An average-sized cock sprang up, pointing upwards in rakish salute. Gunther shrugged off his robe and stood there, at attention in more ways than one "You will note that Gunther's equipment is of just the right size to travel easily up the nether passage. I believe our colleague Lisa will find Gunther's prowess most, er, inspiring."

Then, to the young man: "Step over here, please, Gunther, and give our pert young friend, here, the opportunity to lubricate your equipment before you go to work. Unless, of course, she prefers to receive you as is."

Stepping around to the other side of the table, Gunther positioned his long, thin prick in front of Lisa's mouth. She stared at it for a moment, then slowly opened her lips. Gunther filled the space as soon as it opened to him. Slowly, he moved his piston in and out of the redheaded attorney's mouth. She responded with slurping sounds.

At a nod from Ms. Lockhart, Gunther removed his dripping dick from Lisa's mouth, walking back around to her backside. Reaching down, he pulled the buttplug out. A gaping, pink-black hole, dripping with lube, was revealed to our astonished eyes for a moment, before he filled it with his willing member.

Lisa shuddered and moaned. It did not seem to us an unhappy sound. Slowly at first, then more rapidly, Gunther flexed his pelvis, traversing Lisa's Hershey Highway. The statuesque redhead's little squeals of pain became deep moans of pleasure before Gunther abruptly stopped his piston action, pressing himself between the twin globes of Lisa's posterior before pulling completely out. A few drops of semen fell to the floor between her feet. We looked on in wonder as Lisa's gaping, quivering asshole slowly resumed its usual dimensions, winking shut at last.

Gunther picked up his robe and left the room. Ms. Lockhart walked over to Lisa, unbuckled her arms and legs, then lifted her by one hand from her spreadeagle position into an erect posture, facing us. Her eyes looked downwards in shame.

Ms. Lockhart reached her other hand under Lisa's chin and raised her head up, until she made eye contact with us. "You are not to look downwards after offering one of your bodily orifices in a master's service," the instructor said to her. "While an attitude of subservience may be appropriate before a fucking, it is not appropriate afterwards. You are providing a useful and much-appreciated service, and you are to take pride in that. Am I understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Lisa, in a voice closer to that of a little girl than her strong, confident courtroom attorney's demeanor. We could not help but notice how the tight, angry lines around the edges of her mouth had softened into a satisfied smile.

"That will be all, Lisa."

Lisa started to walk back to her seat, then stopped and walked quickly over to the edge of the table where she had been bound. Squatting down, she scooped up the spilled semen on two fingers, then placed the fingers into her mouth. She softly suckled them as she resumed her walk back to her seat.

Ms. Lockhart beamed in approval.

To be continued...

penfrock
penfrock
94 Followers