TAKE Pt. 02: Kyle's Story

Story Info
Kyle's version of events.
1.4k words
3.69
6.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face was buried in the laundry on top of the washing machine. His hand on the back of her head, holding it down. Wrapped in that beautiful silky hair, her auburn curls tightly wound in his fingers. His other hand held her leg up onto the corner of the machine. It was one of those older machines, he mused, the kind that opened on the top with the little spin dials. The only light filtering into the basement was from two dirty small windows opposite where he was fucking her. It was light enough for him to see the movement of the machine as his body slammed into hers. It was dark enough for him to watch for any shadows passing in front of the basement door at the top of the stairs. The rest he did not need to see. Her thick thighs, round hips and ample ass were known to him now. He felt it all as he pushed harder into her.

His cock felt like it was reaching deep inside her and fulling every drop of wetness out. Her hands gripped the dirty clothes underneath her face and her moans were muffled by a mouthful of what he hoped was the dirty, smelly underwear of her husband. Her underwear was still caught around her ankle and her skirt was pushed up around her waist. The only thing wrong with this picture, he thought, was that he didn't have two more hands to grab those ample tits and squeeze them until she cried out in pain. Her moans grew louder and he felt her pussy contract and wetness flood between her legs. He slammed into her three more times, pushing her body hard against the machine. He felt his cock throb his load into the condom inside her. He withdrew, and she gasped. Her body was still heaving, and she was swallowing air as she pulled her body upright. He pulled off the condom and set it on the washing machine in front of her.

"Get rid of it," he said, as he tucked his cock into his shorts and zipped them up. She nodded, her back still to him. He grabbed her by the hair and violently yanked her head back. She muffled a cry as he sank his teeth into her neck. When he let her hair go, he pushed her head forward a little and she swayed. He walked quietly up the steps and paused to listen outside the door. No noise. He stepped into the kitchen and sauntered to the patio doors to rejoin the party.

"Have you seen my mom?" Emma's voice cut through his thoughts.

He smiled at his girlfriend. "I think she said she needed to get something from the basement??" he said as if unsure.

Emma smiled back at him. "OK, I am sure she will be back soon then. Ready to take a swim?"

They stepped into the bright sunlight of the deck, the sounds of splashing and playful yelling growing louder.

"With you..." he said lovingly, "... always." He kissed her on her lips.

-----------

He remembered the first time he had fucked Tyne. So eager for his cock, any cock. She had the greediest pussy he had ever known and he had known many, many pussies. He knew she would be alone that weekend. She was always a bit nervous around him when he visited Emma at their house. He had seen no physical contact between her and Armand, her husband. The man was as cold as ice. Emma resembled her father in looks and coldness. He had fucked Emma once after a drunken college party. The only wetness was what he had licked onto that dry pussy. He would rather impale a board with rusty nails onto his dick than try and screw her again. Slender, long pale legs, beautiful raven hair - ugh, all completely wasted.

Her mother, on the other hand, was all flesh and wet desire. Shorter than her daughter with curvy hips, thick lovely thighs and those breasts... he just wanted to bury his teeth in them. He had fucked Tyne that day in the heat. He took his time that day. Their sweaty bodies sliding off one another. His hard cock so deep in that soaking wet hole. Loving her, drawing her in, making her feel that her pleasure was all that mattered. He had fucked her slowly, lovingly. Drawing his cock in and out of her wet cunt over and over. She orgasmed so many times that he thought she hadn't had sex in a lifetime. She told him afterwards that Armand stopped having sex with her five years before. He listened to her after they had sex. He held her in his arms and kissed the sweat from her brow, then took her into the guest bedroom and fucked her gently twice more. The next day was a repeat and they had met two more times the next weekend when Emma and Armand were away again. They swapped texts about their lives and what they were doing. She seemed happy. He felt no twinge of guilt to take that away from her.

The next time he sent her a text and demanded to see her. She said she couldn't, so he broke off contact. He did not reply to her texts and when he visited Emma at her house, he barely acknowledged that Tyne was even there. He could see the pain on Tyne's face and he loved it. There had to be control over the bitch and he was going to have it. When she begged him to see her to talk things through, he knew she would agree to anything. They met at a seedy motel about an hour from town. He told her that she was playing games with him, a young innocent man. She denied it, pleaded with him. He told her that she hurt him deeply. She cried. He grabbed her and kissed her roughly. He told her that she was making him crazy and he couldn't fight his feelings for her. She said it - she loved him. He knew then that he had her. He made her do things that day that she was probably still sore from. He throat fucked her until she threw up on the cheap sheets and then he throat fucked her again. He held her down and fucked her ass, muffling her cries in the shitty, scratchy pillows. She told him later that she had never had anal sex before and he feigned an apology but told her that it made him feel so close to her. She smiled at him. Smiled. At. Him. After he fucked her ass raw, she smiled at him. It was perfect.

In the months since the hotel meeting, he had used her body relentlessly as often as he could. The pool party was just one of many times. Every time, she met him eagerly, hungry for him. He called her names, spit on her, pissed on her, fucked her raw, demanded, took, fucked her in his car, in the woods, on her own bed, in the shower, over and over. He dumped his cum from the condom in a cup and made her drink it. He tied her hands with his belt and gagged her with whatever was handy. The bitch took it all. It was a small consolation for being made to live in exile in this shithole of a town, he thought. His grandfather had sent him here for school under the watchful eye of his uncle. Uncle James, with his Baptist ministry and his uptight wife and rod-up-their-asses children. He smiled. He dated age appropriate women. He got good grades. But they couldn't completely control him, could they? We don't want any more incidents happening, Grandfather said that last day in New York. I would hate for your inheritance to disappear along with this family's reputation, Grandfather had said. That fucking maid with her droopy boobs and droopy eyes. That old bitch had been more of a talker than he thought. Oh, the fun he had with her though.

His thoughts returned to the pool party as he watched Tyne walk out onto the patio carrying drinks. He smiled to himself and thought about the fun he was going to have with this one too. And maybe others... he looked across the party at all the older ladies. He felt like he was at a buffet and he couldn't wait to eat.