Take the Hint 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers

I lined myself up and pushed half of my cock inside her, "That's twice now."

"Ah! You're too big, Professor!" Jess exclaimed and I started withdrawing my cock slowly.

"You're nice and tight Jessica, but that's not getting you an A by itself," I remarked as I slowly reinserted myself again. "You're going to have trouble walking tomorrow," as I reached her cervix again, at about six inches down.

"Your dick is so big! Oh God!"

"Jessica, I promised a spanking if you kept talking." I pushed in another inch, eliciting another gasp of pain and pleasure. My hand raised into the air and came down on her right butt cheek hard.

"Oh! Professor!" Jess moaned and I smacked her again. I smacked her again and pushed in the last inch and a half. "Prof- OH! So... full..." Jess murmured and I drew back and thrust in again. "OH! Fuck me! Fuck- OW!" she moaned as I timed a thrust with a smack.

"Your arse is so lovely Jessica," I commented as it bounced with my hips smacking it.

"I'M COMING!" Jess yelled and her tight vagina clamped down tightly on my cock.

"Just wait," I murmured as I slipped my index finger into her beautiful arsehole, while continuing to pound my monster dick into her.

"AH!" Jess moaned again as her vagina squeezed so tightly it forced my cock out of her, and it followed with her ejaculate. "So, oh, hmm, Pretty Man," Jess tried to form words as she squirmed on the bed.

"I'm not done with you yet, Jessica," I muttered as she rolled onto her back. I lined myself up with her entrance again, and the blissful expression on her face became wide eyed as my monster entered her small cavern again. She wrapped her legs around me pulling my cock right into her, and she brought our mouths together in a tender kiss. The fucking was slow and tender at first, but as I came closer, I became more forceful.

"Pretty, OH! FUCK ME!" Jess cried into the night, before looking me in the eyes and begging, "Come for me!"

I smiled and pounded her little vagina, her longing eyes begging for my seed helping egg me on.

"I'm going to fill you right up, ready?" I asked, feeling the point of no return coming.

She nodded her head and I felt the first pulse surge through my system, filling her with my semen, "Pretty Man, don't pull out of me, no, not yet," she moaned as my final pump of semen left me and I collapsed on her.

"I don't plan on it. You're a goddess, I'm cherishing this moment," I moaned in her ear as my cock began to soften.

Turned out this amazing night would be used against me later, but at that moment, I was just happy being inside my friend.

* * *

I awoke in the morning to find the bed empty. I was still naked, the bags were still beside the bed, but Jess was missing. I looked under the covers to ensure she was actually gone and she was, but then the sound of chatter came from the bathroom. Silently, I got out of bed I walked in. Jess was talking into the phone with her back to me, now wearing a thick, pink nightdress.

"Rick, it went well... No... For fuck's sake, he slept on the couch..." she lied. "Rick, he did give me some ideas though... No, that we... Rick... Fucking listen... Rick... You know what, get fucked!" she huffed and hung up the phone.

"You okay?" I asked tenderly, putting my arms around her.

"No, I'm not," she replied very aggressively. "He's pissed off at me because I thought I was hot enough to make someone jealous. He's pissed at me because I spent the night. And I'm pretty sure I just told him to get fucked while he's off with a female friend."

I squeezed my arms tighter around her and she put her right hand on the side of my face.

"Fucking Chloe will take that as a hint to as well, fucking whore," she muttered. "And fuck you, by the way."

"Why?" I asked, slightly offended.

"Because my boyfriend is pissed off at me and it's your fault, my vagina hurts and it's your fault..." she turned to face me. "And I want you again, and it's your fault..." Her right hand stayed on my face and her left hand ran down to my growing cock.

"You're wearing clothes again," I stated my observation.

"I got out of bed, it was cold, and I am a lady. I can't walk around naked all the time," she whispered with a grin.

"You'd walk around home naked all the damn time," I responded and she chuckled.

"But not with a man in the house. Especially when I'm being dominant," she whispered.

"I'm sensing a challenge," I whispered back, grasping her butt rather firmly.

"There's no challenge," she murmured, stroking me slowly, helping me reach my full size.

My right hand crawled back around her hip, and down under the hem of her nightdress, and up to her vulva, eliciting a small gasp. "How about now?"

"No chal- OH!" she moaned as I pinched her clitoris.

"What?" I asked coyly. She gripped my upper arms with sharp nails digging in. Her eyes being taken by lust once more. "Something you want to say? Jess?"

We were interrupted by a crisp knock at the door. Released from my grasp, Jess crept over to the door and snuck a glance through the peephole.

"Seriously?" Jess asked no one in particular.

"Who is it?"

"Bitch-face," Jess murmured as she threw the nightgown over her head, showing off her naked form again, much to my delight. She glanced over to my erect member, bit her lip, and opened the door a crack.

"Why are you here?" Megan's voice came through the door.

"Something wrong, hun?" I asked and wandered over. Jess pushed the door open a touch more and showed Megan my still nude form while hiding hers.

"Who's this?"

"She's none of your business," I responded. "You broke off the engagement, I can do whatever I like with whomever I want."

Megan looked at me with a scornful look I'd never seen before. Defeated anger. "Get this whore out of here."

"Hey!" Jess snapped.

"Megan! Are you shocked I found someone who actually knows what to do with a big dick?" I asked her mockingly. "She's a goddess, who can actually put her legs apart, is willing to try and suck it and does it well, and her pussy actually tastes clean. Now, you're causing a scene, buh-bye." I slammed the door in her face, and Jess jumped on me. She caught me off-guard, knocking me to the ground, and passionately kissed me. My erection was throbbing, and Jess ground her arse against it.

"Pretty Man!" she gasped loudly as I cupped her pert little arse and nibbled on her neck. "Pretty Man! Did you really mean that?"

"You really do know what to do with that big dick," I whispered in response and she giggled, lifting her body slightly, aiming my dick's head to her labia and grinding her clit along my dick.

"Well, you're my first big one. Now Pretty Man, I still love Mick," Jess continued with her hands pushing my chest down. "But, can I have it? Just one more time?" she begged.

"I dunno, you have earned it. And your pussy feels really good," I teased. She put the head of my dick level and ready against her vagina's entrance. "You may." With the green light, Jess forced her vaginal walls to stretch as she slipped down my shaft.

"Oh, Pretty Man..."

AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers
12