Take-Two

Story Info
Gail finds out she owes a good fuck to a bad friend.
9.5k words
3.82
67.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail turned her red Ford Escort into the driveway. She parked beside her husband's black Toyota Rav4, and within moments the petit blond woman was walking across the front, towards the door. The time was ten after five, the end of another long first shift at the Kansas Hospital. She inserted her key and once again cursed softly under her breath as she realized that she had gotten it wrong. She hadn't marked them in any way and she was forever trying the deadbolt key in the main lock, but her husband was home so the dead bolt wouldn't be set. She pulled it out, turned the little key ring around in her free hand, finally she found and inserted the correct one.

She stood in the front room of the small thirteen-hundred-foot home she shared with her husband and their five-year-old daughter Mellissa. She wore a pretty nurse's top, blue button down the front; this one had teddy bears all over it. Her skirt was clean, white, and simple; the hem hung a conservative halfway between her knees and ankles. White corafram shoes adorned her feet, and a solid black purse dangled carelessly from her left hand.

"Hey hon," her husband began from the kitchen, not ten feet to the left of her position just inside the door.

She walked over easily and smiled up at him. He bent low and kissed her soft face.

"How was work?"

"Same ole, same ole," She replied continuing to gaze upward into his eyes. "And I should, I suppose, ask how yours' and the munchkin's day at the park went?"

He just gazed at her. "Well you look very concerned, mind if I ask why."

"Because you're loading the dishwasher," Gail commented still standing in place, glasses on, shoulder length blonde hair pulled back, purse, shoes, not as yet discarded or removed even though the door had been closed almost twenty seconds by now. "In our five years of marriage, how many times have I seen you load the dishwasher?" She finished with a question.

"I load the dishwasher sometimes," Jim began to lie, as he looked away through the arch into the other room.

Gail saw no reason to belabor the point, he would just continue to lie. Besides the fact that he never loaded the dishwasher or did the laundry or ran a vacuum cleaner wasn't the problem, and it had noting on the face of the earth to do with what he needed to tell her. She stood her ground and waited. He was getting nervous. It would come soon.

"Something did happen today," He began slowly.

"Where's Melissa?" Gail asked abruptly.

"She's at your mother's house, it has nothing to do with her, she is fine. Your mother is going to get her up and get her ready for kinder-care tomorrow. You can pick her up on your way in and take her."

Gil searched his face, "Why?" She asked again abruptly. "Why is my little girl at my mother's house instead of my house with me?

Jim looked at her for a few minutes, then finally, "I fucked Sophie today," He blurted.

"You did what?"

"I fucked her, I mean I didn't plan to, it just happened."

She gazed at him, "Why did you do that?" She paused, "You weren't supposed to do that?"

"I know," He cut in. "I took Melissa to the park," He had stopped what he was doing; the dishwasher wasn't full, and he didn't close it and turn it on. He just stopped and walked around into the main front room area. He turned. "Look I know you're mad," he paused, "And you have a right to be, it wasn't supposed to work that way, and I didn't want it to, but we met them at the park."

"Who is them?" Gail charged back.

He looked at her several seconds as if not understanding her question, "Don't you remember, Sophie and Hank have a little boy, he is six, cute as a bugs ear," He finished, looking into her eyes as if perhaps them mention of cute children might soften her up some.

"Melissa met Sophie?" Gail accused. My daughter met another member of our club, and I wasn't there," Her voice had risen an octave. "You Shit," Her voice, croaked out angrily. And Jim recognized that 'you shit' immediately. That was a, you better be glad she doesn't have anything to throw near by, 'you shit'.

"Relax about that part," There was a new tension in his voice. "Melissa is only five, she doesn't know what all this shit is about. To her it was just a family we met at the park. Sophie adored the munchkin."

Gail's hand had opened, her purse just dropped to the floor, by the sound of the clunk, something might have broken. She ignored it.

"They played together, and had a great time." He paused briefly before continuing. "Sophie and I talked, it was fun."

Jim was standing by the bedroom door now. He still faced her. Gail had forgotten her purse in the floor and stepped around to the couch. She seemed to collapse more so that sit.

"Well you know," He pleaded. "Sophie and I hit it off more than you and Hank."

"The guy's an ass," She said flatly, not turning to look at him, her gaze held transfixed ahead.

"So we didn't hit it off and we didn't split up on Saturday. I mean Sophie and I did but our other halves didn't so it was a wash, but there she was and she was so nice, and before I knew it we were making plans for the afternoon."

Gail started laughing. She didn't turn.

"I took Melissa by your mothers place and made those arrangements, and she came over here."

"You fucked Sophie in our bed." She stated dryly, not turning, not looking in his direction.

Jim decided it was time to shut up.

"We met a couple at our swap club; you liked her, but he was a complete ass; we didn't agree to split up on Saturday; but you ran into her in the park and just fucked her when she offered." Gail finished the one complete run-on blurb as if she couldn't believe her own words. "After all the time we spent talking and agreeing on the rules, talking about how good something like this might be for our marriage, but how dangerous something like this could be for the munchkin, and if either of our parents found out."

"I was creative," He cut in.

"Oh I bet you were," she cut right back, "What creative story did you use to convince her to swallow and not spit?" Gail's voice had gone coarse and hard.

"I meant about your mother," He shot back. "She thinks I had to spend the afternoon and evening at my office grading papers." He paused. "I know it will work, it has happened before for real. I had Mellissa for the day; you worked, but I couldn't give her my whole day. You should have seen her face when she found out she was going to spend time with grand-ma-ma."

"Jim, at the club on Friday he looked me right in the eye and told me he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He said it less than five minutes after setting down. What part of ass-hole did you not get you stupid fuck." She paused, as if considering something. "Did their little boy watch?"

Jim gaped at her as if not believing. "What," He screeched sarcastically. "No Gail, my stars, honey, what do you think this is. She dropped him at his day care. He goes at noon each day."

There was pregnant silence between them. You could have cut it with a knife. Finally, "Look Gail, it was a sorry thing to do and I'm so sorry, look let's just get in the truck and go. I'll call Hank and tell him it just isn't happening."

He paused searching her profile for some reaction, any reaction. There was none.

"Look we don't have to do anything," He paused. "You don't have to do anything. This is no more serious than that silly swap club membership. All we would doing is breaking a rule." He paused briefly before continuing. "The rule actually, the main rule, they will pull our membership, and that will be that. We had each other before we started swapping and we will have each other when we stop."

He searched her face yet again, he searched for any kind of response - None. Her gaze simply bore straight ahead. She was staring at the dark screen of the lifeless television.

"I know it was wrong, if it's that big a deal let's get in the truck and go." He continued to try to prompt a response, something, anything to indicate how all this was going over with his wife.

Gail heard every word. The problem was, he wasn't saying anything. She had heard every word when he had said the first words, "I fucked Sophie today." He had said nothing since, nothing that mattered anyway. Finally, coarse dry disconnected voice, "What time?"

"What?" He asked abruptly, suddenly looking up and around, as if his mind had wondered off to his own bullshit for several seconds.

"WHAT FUCKING TIME IS THE ASSHOLE COMING HERE, YOU FUCKIN SHIT?" She screamed at the top of her lungs, before going totally silent again.

Jim stared at her in shock, slowly, timidly, he replied. "He will be here at five-thirty. He said in a very quiet, almost inaudible voice.

Gail looked down at the floor and started laughing again. Finally, her face turned up towards the clock on the wall. It was twenty after, she found that totally hilarious as well. She laughed right out loud.

Gail's mind had darted through all the options. They had been swapping for about a year now. The munchkin was that one little thing in their lives. Melissa was the thing that got them up in the mornings and made the house payment important enough to pay every single month of the rest of their lives. But this was that other little thing, that grown up slightly naughty secret that disgusted her sometimes, yet made her tingle at other times. That reason for looking forward to Friday some weeks. It was their little secret, and no one else's. In its own way it had brought them closer together.

Gail knew beyond any shadow of doubt that a year ago they had been headed towards that talk with Melissa. That mommy and daddy still love you and mommy and daddy are still mommy and daddy, but they just aren't going to be together so much anymore from now on. And you will still see both of us just not at the same time. Daddy won't go very far away. Her mommy and daddy had given her the little talk when she had been seven. More than anything else in the whole world she wanted Melissa to be in college before mommy and daddy's little talk.

And that's where the damn club had entered there lives. The swapping club and their member ship had undoubtedly added years to their marriage. Now they didn't just always have to look at each other day after day, now there could be just a little something new and exciting, and Melissa didn't have to know, and her parents didn't have to know, and Jim's parents didn't have to know. They had talked about what lengths they would go to in order to make sure Melissa never had to know. Not even when she was old enough to understand, especially when she was old enough to understand.

Gail stood and walked into the bedroom. Jim still stood right outside and watched, still trying to gage her intentions. She reached behind herself and unzipped her skirt. It dropped pointlessly to the floor. She stepped out of it and took a pair of folded jeans from the drawer. Then almost as an after-thought, she dropped her panties, stepped over to the hamper, and dropped them in before pulling the jeans up and on. She glanced down off handedly, zipped, and buttoned. She turned and gazed at her husband.

"I was on my feet nine solid hours today Jim," There was a pleading in her voice; it was as she wanted him to listen and understand and fix it. It was as if she wanted him to fix it even though they both knew there was only one way to fix it, and it was she not he who would be required to do the fixing. "I changed bed pans and I made beds and I fed invalids all day long and this is what I have to come home to."

He stared at her, he didn't respond. Gail knew it was his best move.

Gail had passed the test and gotten her license a year after the munchkin was born; she worked as Licensed Practical Nurse. Jim had his Ph.D in Journalism. He taught at the local Junior college. That's why father and daughter had some days together without mommy. He got government holidays, Gail didn't. Kinder-Care was closed on government holidays. It wouldn't be changing anytime soon. Next year small fry would go to first grade. For the most part public schools got government holidays too. Gail still wouldn't. She gazed up at him. All Jim saw was the cold silent stare, he felt his blood chill in his veins. Gail was actually thinking about opening up and talking to him about all this right now. She decided against it. She would talk after.

She had heard every word in advance when she had heard his first words, "I fucked Sophie today." He had said nothing since. Gail knew she wasn't going to give it up, not and try to stay married to Jim. It had been his idea, and at first, she had thought it the stupidest bullshit she had ever heard. Then she had looked a little closer. The club was only open sixteen hours a week-six pm until two-in-the-morning both Friday night and Saturday nights. Only members could come, and they were actually quite selective. There was even a medical exam. There was never a week when all the members were there at once. Hell, there was never a week when more than about a third of the couples were there on any one night. Jim and Gail managed to make it about once a month. But once a month or once a year, something to look forward to was something to help make the nine hour shifts go by. Besides, it wasn't like they were inactive during the ensuing. There was the internet, a little tantalizing promise that could be partaken of every single evening after work if need be. Many couples met on the internet and only used Friday or Saturday night club, as they called it, to meet face to face. I mean, after all people do lie on the internet. Everybody lies on the internet.

And compliments of the internet, any time they actually went to the club, they always had a date. In a year they had met a lot of people. They did not frequently split. That was the term couples used when they decided to have sex. The standard way was to meet on the weekend night and then if things went really well, the two husbands spent the following weekend day at the other's house, with the other's wife. Jim and Gail always used the Friday night club time to date and then if they hit it off really well they split on Saturday. Lots of their dates were with couples they already knew and knew they wouldn't split with, in other words just for fun. And Friday after Friday Gail had, had a blast. And then of course there was always that mysterious little wonderfully evil nagging hope that this week might be their week.

Her nurse's uniform top lay in the floor now, her ample breasts held up and covered by a simple lacy white bra. Jim watched her. She saw him looking and for the first time in their marriage, Gail resented the fact that he was allowed to see her. Gail thought there were as many different kinds of marriages as there were couples in the world. He had cheated; he had cheated in the way that club people cheat. Now she had to fix it. She knew that when that was done she might just fix him for good. Suddenly she decided to talk some anyway. After all a girl can change her mind can't she? "Five minutes after we sat down," She spat out a curse. "You excused yourself to the fucking bathroom." She swallowed hard gazing up at him. "As soon as you were gone he looked right at me and said, "I am going to fuck you in the ass you gorgeous little whore."

"I'm sorry honey," He tried to start.

"I told you," Gail screeched at him, ignoring his attempt at apology. "I pulled you aside and I told you as soon as I had a chance so you would know these two were a no go."

"Do you want to get in the truck and just leave," He stammerd again stupidly. "I mean it is just sex baby, and it is just one time." Jim stopped as he took in the look in her eyes. She had just dropped a t-shirt over her head. It was blue and short, the hem barely reaching the belt loops on her jeans, just a thin strip of soft white flesh visible when she raised her arms or leaned back.

"Hank doesn't want to fuck me Jim," She started. "Hank Walters wants to rape me, he has since he laid eyes on me." She paused before continuing. "And my fucking ass-hole husband just gave the shit ass permission." She scowled.

Jim just gazed at her. The expression, 'hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn' seemed to fit. Problem was, he couldn't, to save his life, remember where he had heard that. Where did that come from? His mind tried to wander off.

They had only split three times. That first week they had met the most darling European couple. He was Russian, she was Polish. Everybody had like everybody right away. Dankir had the most exquisite deep blue eyes, and the most exquisite deep European accent. She melted beneath his gaze before he had said four words to her. And his wife was a baby doll. She was the kind of person you would just want to share anything in the world with. She had been so happy for Jim the next morning as he left with such an excited gleam in his eyes. Gail hadn't seen her husband so happy in years.

Then, and she had no clue how many trips to the club later it had been, before they met the most heavenly black couple. He was a drop dead gorgeous tall black man and she was light brown woman of Indian ancestry. Juan and Depa. Gail had no clue who she had enjoyed more, Dankir or Juan. The two couples still saw each other occasionally. Rules are rules, no one on ones. The couple does it as a couple or nobody does anything. And my stars the arguments she had heard, to that end. The hushed red faced fights just outside the ladies room, the cursing at the far end of the pool tables, the down right almost knock down drag-outs just outside the front-door. But Gail and Jim had in that sense always been a very good match. Gail supposed it was because they were enough alike to start with. They had always agreed on the other couples, if they were a go or not. That was until her husband went to the park today. Gail considered what Jim was saying; she considered just getting up and leaving. Just let the club go damn it. How long could something that sweet work with an ass like Jim in the middle of it anyway?

And to think she had done the guy such a favor. There had been one other split. The only one they had ever disagreed on really. And to that end it didn't last but a few seconds. She had looked back over at Cheryl, looked down, smiled, and simply gazed up into her husband's face. "Ok," She had said simply enough as she shook her head yes. They were the strangest couple. He was a weepy little red haired pimply man, a financial advisor or some shit, but he had been married to the most beautiful voluptuous tall blonde woman Gail had ever seen. Her husband had begged her, and she had given in quickly. His name had been Clive, and in her own way, she had ended up actually enjoying her time with Clive. And she knew Jim had enjoyed Cheryl. Hell, he hadn't stopped talking about the damn bitch for weeks.

They would all follow the rules; if she let that membership go, the other couples wouldn't meet with them anymore. No new dates and no repeats with Clive and Cheryl, or Juan and Depa, or Dankir, and she could never remember his wife's name. If for no other reason the fear of being caught and asked to leave themselves. The main driver of anything like this was always the thrill of meeting new couples, and every couple in the club knew they needed the club for that. Tens of thousands of clubs in an area like Kansas City from singles to go and have fun and meet new people. They were lucky to have two for couples, and they were both owned by the same organization. If you were kicked out of one you were kicked out of both. You could reapply in three-years. Rumor had it, it would do you no good whatsoever to reapply again like ever, but you could reapply again after three years.

Gail walked back to the couch. She looked up at the clock. It was five-thirty sharp. He was officially late. Jim finally read from her actions that she planned to stay. She planned to keep the rules and keep the membership. He turned and disappeared in the bedroom for an instant. Gail heard something rattling around in there, and suddenly he was walking by. Keys in one hand, wallet in the other, shoes on.