Take Two Pills and ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers

Mom pushed herself into an upright position while licking her lips. Giving me a shy smile she asked, "Do you think this will get you to shoot your stuff so your cock will go down?" All I could do was nod my head as my brain still fumbled for the right words to say to her.

"I'll be right back honey," she said as she slipped off my bed, her eyes longingly looking at my lance. Moments later she returned giving me a grin as she tied her hair back into a pony tail with an elastic band of sorts. "I know how guys like to watch while their cock gets sucked so ... well, I thought this might help."

"Uh huh," was all I could manage to get out.

I watched as she crawled back onto my bed, her eyes locked onto my own. Stopping with her face barely six inches from mine she softly asked, "Are you ready for me to start again? Do you want your mom to suck your big cock and swallow all of your sperm? Should mommy blow her son's cock for him?"

God the questions! "YES!" I breathlessly gasped in a horse cry. "Please mom, suck my cock and make it cum so I can go soft! Oh mom, you are so hot!"

"Scoot back so you can rest against the headboard honey. I'm sure the visual will help stimulate you even more. I love you so much."

I moved back about three feet and then watched in rapt amazement as she inhaled my cock, never taking her eyes off of my face while her nose again buried itself in my pubs. "OH MOM!" I groaned happily.

"Cum for me Paul," she said as she pulled briefly off of me then inhaled me fully once again. Some moments later she pulled off and moaned once more, "Cum. Flood my mouth with your spunk and we'll get your cock to go down."

Well I had a thought about that ... combining her words with the vision of my own mother deep throating my hard cock was going to work against the idea of making me go soft! But I sure didn't tell her that. Oh no, it felt TOO good to mention that. Instead I just moaned and groaned as she gave me the best blowjob of my young life.

Thirty minutes later mom pulled off of me for more than just part of the blowjob. She rolled her jaw trying to relax her muscles as she stared at my bobbing cock. "You need to know that I've never sucked a cock for as long as I have yours. I guess getting you to shoot after already popping three times is harder than I thought." Her fingers lightly stroked up and down my shaft, making me tingle from head to toe. "Are you getting close honey?"

"Oh mom, what you have been doing really felt great, but I just don't know! I mean, at least four times I thought you were going to push me over the edge but then ... it just didn't happen!" I looked at her with a mixture of lust, awe, and remorse at not being able to fill her mouth with the sperm she so hungrily had sought. "I'm sorry mom."

"Don't say that!" she said sharply. Then in a softer voice she said, "It's not your fault honey. I guess I should have expected your balls to be pretty worn out by now, but we need to get your hardon to go away so you just lean back again and I'll take care of you."

"Oooh my fucking god," I groaned as she swallowed my cock slowly while working her tongue powerfully all around my shaft. She kept moving fully onto me, burying her nose and chin into my skin before pulling all the way off briefly ... like half a second ... and then gobbling me up again. I was moaning and groaning with the effects of her lips, tongue and throat.

Another nearly twenty minutes later she pulled off of me and huskily said, "Oh god baby, I can feel your cock getting bigger. Your wonderful cock is getting much harder for me! Give it to me! Fill me with your spunk!"

"Oh mom!"

She dove back onto me and resumed her near frantic oral efforts. Watching my own mother put so much into her blowjob, just to make me cum, was a definite mental rush. It felt really good as well! Her eyes looked up at me as she took me fully once more, my shaft swelling in readiness.

"Oh god mom!" My hips started rising and soon I was fucking her face as she moved in concert with me. "Oh fuck!" I gasped.

"Um hmmm."

"Holy shit!"

"Um hmmm."

"OH!"

"Dlo ith!"

"God yes!" I cried out as my balls finally exploded shooting a powerful blast of cream straight down her throat. She pulled back until just the first two inches of my cock remained within her lips, then she sucked hard while her tongue went nuts all over my tip. Shit that felt so good it almost hurt!

My cock ran dry but I could feel it still trying to give up more of the cum she sought. Mom worked me for another two minutes or so before pulling off of me and sitting up with a smile. She swallowed twice and then gave me a grin.

"How was that, my hunky son?"

"Oh mom, I've never had a better blowjob! You were incredible! Thanks ... thanks a lot!"

"Yeah, I should say so! That is something a mother never expects to do to her son." We both looked at my flagging cock, mom smiling brightly as it wilted and flopped down against my thigh.

"I mean it mom! Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd have done without you!"

She seemed to blush then, making me feel warm all over. I noticed a small dribble of my cum that had seeped out of her mouth and ran down her chin. God I thought she was so sexy like that, and then I felt it.

My eyes dropped to my crotch and hers followed them. "Oh no! What's happening? Are you kidding me, you're getting hard again?!?! Oh son!"

"Oh damn it, I'm sorry mom but I can't help it. Honest!"

Mom gave me a sad, defeated look as we both stared at my now rock hard shaft. "What was that, about five minutes that you were soft?"

"Yeah, I think so. Maybe just a bit longer."

"Oh honey," she said softly as her jaw rolled in an effort to loosen its muscles while she looked down at her small hands where she flexed her fingers. "Well shit," she mumbled as she slipped off of my bed.

"I'm sorry mom."

"Stop saying that. I know you can't help it, just like I know you didn't take the wrong pills on purpose." She slid her fingers up to her blouse's top button and popped it open. Her fingers slid down and undid the next one.

"Um, mom?"

Her fingers opened the remaining buttons as she looked at me and said, "In for a penny, in for a pound!" Her shirt slipped off of her shoulders and she reached back and unclasped her bra (I've never figured out how women can do that so easily) baring her incredible chest to me, her son.

"Oh mom, you're beautiful!" I said in shock. "God your tits are unbelievable, but what ... why?"

"Please don't judge me. We must get your cock to go down! A mother must help her son when he needs her, and you really need me!" Even as she spoke her fingers unclasped her slacks and began pushing them over her hips and down her legs before stepping out of them. Her eyes looked into mine and then dropped down to my cock once more as she sighed and slipped her thumbs under the elastic for her panties and quickly slipped them over her hips where they dropped to the floor. She was shaved clean as a baby's butt!

"Trust me son, I NEVER thought I would have to do this with you," she said as her feet stepped out of her panties.

"Oh god mom," I mumbled as she slid back onto my bed and straddled my hips. "Are you really going to..."

"Hush now son. We both know that you can't stay hard like this. We must get your cock to go down and stay down. I love you Paul and it hurts me to see you suffering like this." Without another word she grabbed my shaft and placed it at her entrance, then eased down onto me, stopping with about half of my cock inside of her.

"Is something wrong, mom?"

"N-no ... yes ... oh damnit, I was hoping it wouldn't feel this good!"

"Huh?!"

"I've never cheated on your dad. I don't think this is really 'cheating', but god your cock sure feels good. And if it feels good, then it might just end up as cheating. Shit!"

My hands stroked up her arms to her shoulders and I softly said, "If dad was here, I think he would agree with what we are doing."

"Maybe."

"So what now?"

"Only one thing left to do..." and my mom sank fully onto my rigid missile. Once fully impaled on me she again sat there not moving a muscle except for her lips that took on a slight smile of satisfaction. Finally her hips rose back up just over 6 inches until just my helmet head remained within her lips, then she eased back down onto me. "Oh god your cock feels really good inside of me, son."

Our eyes locked again and she began moving up and down on my cock in roughly five to six inch motions that grew in intensity until her clit was crashing against my pubic bone with each thrust. Well, even though this was happening for the express purpose of getting my cock to go down and stay down, I couldn't just lie there. In no time I was meeting her down thrusts with up thrusts of my own.

In maybe six or seven minutes mom's fingers grasped tight onto my shoulders and her hips began a rapid shimmying motion while keeping her crotch tight against my own. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she cried out, "Oh god ... oh shit ... I'm ... I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Oh! Uh! Umph! Oof! Oh! Oh god!"

Her movements stopped suddenly and her hips rose nearly six and a half inches, nearly lifting fully off of me. Her breath was rapid and shallow even as little moans escaped her lips. "My god, I knew sucking your cock had gotten me horny but I didn't think I was THAT worked up!"

"Are you okay mom?"

"No, I'm not! I just had the best orgasm of my life and it was my son's cock that gave it to me! That is NOT okay!" She then slowly eased her twitching pussy back down onto me sighing, "Ooooooh god."

"Well, how about we roll over?"

She didn't answer me, just moved with me until I was perched above her. Mom's legs had automatically wrapped around my ass keeping me fully inserted within her succulent pussy. She really felt good! My hips pulled back about four inches and I eased back into her with a soft, "I love you mom."

She half smiled up at me.

I pulled back about the same distance and eased back in with another, "I love you mom!" Then back out and in again, "I love you mom." Soon I was pumping her with full length strokes where my tip would just barely exit her pussy only to have me pierce her entrance with another incestuous invasion. Every few strokes I would remind her with "I love you mom."

If seemed like less than five minutes later she gasped then grabbed my pillow and bit down on its corner as her body came harder than before. I kept up my same pace, not wanting to impair her release. She seemed to cum for quite some time, but it's hard to tell even when your focus is on the woman beneath you. Maybe it stopped and then restarted a few times.

Finally she let the pillow slip from her mouth and gave me look of dismay. "I ... shit ... I didn't know I was multi-orgasmic." I looked at her questioningly and she continued, "I mean I've never cum more than once per session, no matter who my partner was." I gave her another questioning look and she said, "You know, with a boyfriend before your dad."

"Oh, good."

"I guess I must be, though! Thanks, that was a most unexpected pleasure!"

"You're ... welcome," I half mumbled even as I wondered if I really should respond to that revelation.

She looked down her body to our junction and gasped, "My god, did you cum?" I shook my head no. "Then that's my CUM! Wow, I need to taste it."

She was pushing me off of her and then curled her body in her frantic efforts to get to my cock with her lips. Soon she had me positioned and she sucked the first two inches into her mouth, her tongue swirling all around. "Holy shit, I taste GOOD!" Then she dove back onto me and soon she had thoroughly cleaned my entire length. "WOW, I really like me!" she said and then we both laughed.

"Do me doggie," she said then as she moved into position before me.

"Love to," I said as I pushed my bulbous head into her gaping pussy and buried my shaft in one thrust. Both of us moaned as I resumed fucking her hard and deep. Four thrusts later we moved around by 90 degrees to stop my bed from slamming into the wall on each of my thrusts. I think we both learned while in this position that she possessed great control of her vaginal muscles as she really gave my dick a massage as I pounded in and out of her.

We had a great rhythm going when her right hand flung out in search of my pillow. Finding it she shoved it into her mouth just before her body began convulsing before me. My balls throbbed and my cock jerked in vain as I came hard without ejaculating anything at all. Our mutual climax came to an end and mom dropped the pillow as she gasped for breath.

"Did you cum? It sort of felt like it."

"Well, I climaxed but I don't think I had any spunk for you," I told her honestly.

My hips were still moving into her slowly and she cooed in pleasure before saying, "Well, you are still hard as ever. I want the top."

I lay on my back then mom sucked my cock, once more cleaning me of all her cum juice. "Damn but I really taste good," she said as she slipped over my Washington Monument and began fucking me slowly. She looked over at my alarm clock and gasped, "My god son, it's after 6:30!"

"Good morning mom!"

"Very funny." She rolled her hips against me, pressing my tip against her cervical opening before she smiled and said, "Okay, you're right. This is a good morning ... a very good morning!"

My hands lost all shyness as I finally let them explore every inch of her body as we fucked the morning sun into the sky. How long were we making love, I have no idea but it felt so incredibly good!

She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did, especially when I rubbed, squeezed and tweaked her tits and nipples. I learned how to know when she was getting close and found that not only would she cum in buckets if I rubbed her clit just then, but she would also go off like a rocket if I nibbled on the back of her neck just at her hair line. And once she nearly jumped off of me in climactic shock when I stroked a finger down the bottom of her foot just as she started to cum!

That was the first time she let herself scream as she had no time to find my well used pillow before she cried out. It also felt like her best cum of the morning as her pussy grabbed onto me harder than ever before.

"Oh god mom," I groaned as she powered through her climax.

"Do it son!"

"Oh shit ... I'm cumming mom!" I gasped as my balls finally erupted into her hot steam box of a pussy.

"Oh FUCK YES!" she cried out loudly with my pillow out of reach. "THERE IT IS!" Three quick breaths and "Oh god I'm still CUMMINNNGGG!"

Seconds later she collapsed onto me breathing hard and flushed deep crimson. I thought I heard a noise from somewhere in the house but wasn't sure. Mom lifted her head from where it had sagged against her chest and very softly said, "Fuck was THAT intense! You sure filled me with cum that time! And I think we got you soft again." My shrinking shaft plopped out of her and she happily exclaimed, "Yup! Down for the count!"

Just as she leaned down to give me a kiss my bedroom door opened and my nightgown clad 18 year old sister said "Mom, is Paul home?" Then her face peaked around the door and she gasped, "Oh, God!" and stepped back.

My cock became a steel girder in less than a second causing our mom to yell, "Penny, don't go!"

Penny slowly looked around the door, flinching when she saw us naked and sweaty, me on my back and mom spread across my crotch. "But, oh gosh..."

"Please come closer honey," mom said with a pleading look. Slowly my blushing sister moved halfway between my door and bed. "I need your help. Penny, your brother needs your help!" Quickly mom explained to her how I had accidentally taken 3 of dad's Viagra pills and my cock wouldn't go down and stay down. To emphasize that, she moved down to my knees and exposed my rigid phallus.

"Oh gosh!" Penny exclaimed sharply as she took one step back.

"Honest dear, this is very serious!" Mom gave her another pleading look as she continued, "We've been trying to get it to stay down since ..."

"Four o'clock," I inserted.

"... and I thought I finally had him down for good, but he just a moment ago rose right back up like he is now."

"Four o'clock?" Penny said/asked. She looked to my clock and shuddered making mom and I turn to look as well.

"Oh son, you must be exhausted," mom said as I blinked at the red numbers saying 7:47. I just groaned.

"But, shouldn't he be at the hospital? Don't those ads say something about staying hard for four hours...?"

"That's true, Penny, but I've gotten him to go down at least three times. Trouble is, a few minutes later he just goes rock solid again. Just like this," and she gave me a playful hand smack that sent my pillar bobbing left and right.

"But, what can I do?" Penny asked, staring at my stalagmite cock.

"Help get him to go soft and stay there." Mom said matter-of-factly.

"But, he's my brother!"

"And he happens to be my SON! But I did my best to help with this problem. But it's a pretty big..."

"It's big all right," Penny interjected.

"...problem that is going to take both of us to handle! Please help your brother. Help me."

"Please sis," I added. She was staring right at my cock which chose that moment to ooze out a small flow of precum, no I guess it would be 'post-cum', as it twitched sharply.

Penny moaned at the sight then gasped when mom held my cock between her thumb and index finger as she leaned down and first licked off my crown, then sucked in the first two inches while her tongue happily swirled round and round my crown.

"Mom!"

"Don't 'mom' me, young lady! I've been fucking and sucking him for nearly four hours now so all shyness is gone. But I am really worn out," she looked at me and grinned then said, "make that fucked out, totally and completely." She looked back at my sister. "If you won't help, then I'll just have to climb on him again, but I could really use your help!"

"You ... you want me to ..." her eyes quickly moved from our mom to me and back, "... to fuck Paul?!? You really want me to fuck my brother?!"

"We both know you're no virgin," mom said as I looked to my younger sister in shock, "so don't be getting all uppity with me. Trust me, once you get into it you are going to love it," mom said and gave me a squeeze just then.

Penny just stood there like a statue so mom slid off the bed and grabbed her clothes that were strewn about. She kissed Penny on her cheek and blew one to me as she said, "I'll just leave you two alone and make another pot of coffee." With that she left my room and closed the door.

I felt sort of funny lying there without a stitch on while my granite like shaft bobbed to my heart beat. Not knowing what to say I just kept quiet and let Penny decide for herself. Her lip curled in and she lightly chewed on it as she pondered the situation. This made me know just why they say a watched pot never boils ... the suspense was killing me. She took a step forward then stopped.

"This is insane," she said so softly that I barely heard her.

Her eyes flitted around the room, to my clock, then to my cock, my face, the clock, my face, the clock, my cock, the clock, my cock. "Since four this morning?"

"Yeah," I said sadly. My cock lurched on its own.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not yet."

"Good god Paul."

"I'll say."

She took another step closer. Then another. One more. Now she was maybe two feet from my bed. "I can't believe my mom ... our mother ... is asking me to do this!" For the longest time, maybe two minutes, Penny just stood there pondering my slightly bobbing dick that was straining to touch the ceiling while she toyed with her hair.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. "Please sis! I really need your help here!"

"But, I'm only supposed to fuck someone that I love and loves me. Like my boyfriend."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,203 Followers