Take Your Time

Story Info
For when you're on your own.
1.1k words
3.67
36k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instructions for pleasure.

Take time to prepare – just as though you where expecting me to call. Wear some sexy underwear and your bra that allows your nipples to come through. I think a white blouse and your black skirt. Your favourite vibe should be on hand. Close the curtains in the bedroom. Put some lotion or oil by the side of the bed along with a pair of scissors. Music of your choice playing in the background.

Lay on the bed. Place one pillow under your backside. Now just lay there for a while. Let your mind relax, run your hands over your clothed body. Just think any thoughts you want. Let your body prepare, take time. Hands over your tummy and just let the fingers slip between the gaps in your blouse. Take your time; it’s all about slowly working up to get the maximum explosion.

Undo just one button at the top. Let your fingers run round the bare flesh there. Now down again. Just touch your legs at the bottom of your skirt, gently round and slightly open your legs to let the fingers go between them. Now up again and undo another button so you can reveal more. Imagine I am watching you. Seeing you enjoy yourself.

Now another button so your breasts must be uncovered so your hands can go inside. Let them slide over the mound of your breasts but no touching nipples. Just round your bra from one breast to the other. Now inside your blouse and down to your tummy and round again, slightly firmer there. Over your skirt again and down to your legs to the side of them. Pinch the skin gently there – like you know that I do. Keep pinching with both hands. Now lift your legs up so you can see your hands as they rove over your legs, just pull your skirt up a bit to reveal more of your legs and continue with your fingers.

Move up again and slowly undo the remaining buttons and then pull your blouse open. I can see your breasts rising and the outline of your nipple coming through. Let your hands move over to your breasts again and now circle them slowly and reduce the circle until they are at the nipples. Open your fingers of both hands and put them each side of each nipple. Let your grip slowly increase and tease them until they are protruding through the hole in your bra. Keep gently tugging; I want to see them protrude until they nearly ache. Round and round in your fingers, pulling them out – nipping them.

Now undo your skirt, slowly. Belt, button and tug down slowly. Imagine me pulling it down as it is slowly removed to reveal those knickers and then your legs. Now lay back for a while. Close your eyes. Think of my hands, and let yours do everything you know mine can do. Do not touch between your legs. Just rove over your body, more pressure on your nipples. Let your pressure increase as you run over your body. Let it build slowly but continue until you know that you are wet between the legs. Until it can be seen as a damp patch on your knickers and that I would notice it.

Now take the lotion and put some on your fingertips. Now just dab some onto the tips of your nipples. Run it round them with your fingers letting them slip through your fingers. Tugging them out so they slide out of your tips. Now take the bottle and let some lotion slowly drip from the bottle onto your tummy. Let it drip slowly so that you feel the coldness as it hits you. Take your hand and spread it out over your tummy, round and round. Move it round your body wherever you want, but not in that spot yet. Let the juices continue to flow from you. Just let your fingers spread the lotion inside the top of your knickers but no further than the edge of your hairs, following the line down, then between your legs, either side of your pussy lips. When there then gently squeeze together before removing your hands.

Are you warming up now? You know that I can do all this to you. Now just pull your knickers down so they rest at the top of your legs. Your arse is raised and you can see your mound. I would gently pull your hairs. Now take the scissors. Hold some of the hairs and just snip away some of them; let the steel of the blades touch your body so you can feel it against you. Make sure you do it all, snipping away the hairs so it so tidy. Take your time, and imagine me doing it to you.

Remove the scissors. I can see you now. Lying there, nipples from your bra with your knickers resting so I can see your lips that glisten with moisture. Wanting to touch there but not being allowed to yet.

Pull down the bra straps from your shoulders now to reveal your breasts completely. Take up the lotion again and let it drip onto them. When complete then gently massage it into your breasts. Circling round and tugging on those nipples some more.

Now take your vibe. Start it. Look down and watch your hands move towards your inviting lips. Move slowly. Open your legs wide for the moment. Let the vibe touch at the top inside of your legs and move it round, up over your mound and down the other side. As it touches the side of your pussy press gently with it. Now move to the top of your mound, hold it there, slowly, very slowly, move down. Lift your arse from the bed so that it moves to that spot quicker. Let it slide between your pussy lips. Now away and then back again.

Now is the time. You should be ready. You know that you can let your mind go and just feel that pressure on your clit. Slowly close your legs onto it. Hold it in the position so that the vibrations run up your clit. I want to hear you loosing it. Keep it going. Your arse is high, hit that spot. Rise and fall with it as you increase the pressure against that hole. Squeeze it between your legs. Imagine being taken, quickly, hard. Your hole being filled so that the lips are stretched wide as you push up to meet it. Never have you felt so much need. Ramming in. reach up now. For me. Take it all, push it against you. Back arched, arse moving up and down in rhythm. When you cum, keep it there, shake with the pleasure. Being taken, filled, fucked, total enjoyment. Do not stop until the last wave has washed over you.