Taken

Story Info
Sarah has her kidnap/sex slave fantasies fulfilled.
8.8k words
4.52
59.2k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Many thanks to; Jasmine27, Onyxx and The Master Baiter for help with editing.

Sarah read and re-read the email:

Dear Ms Hill,

We would like to confirm receipt of your contract of consent and non-disclosure and full payment.

We can confirm as per our agreement, your limits and 'safe word' have been noted and all participants are fully aware of your desired outcome.

We have been studying your movements and habits for the past two weeks and we are delighted to tell you that you will be 'kidnapped' within the next four days. Your 'kidnappers' will not make reference to our agreement, to maintain the illusion of a genuine abduction.

On behalf of everyone here at Fantasies.com we hope you enjoy your experience.

Sarah's hands were shaking as she took a long drink from her glass of wine. Suddenly it all seemed so real. It had been fun filling in the questionnaire and detailing her sexual fantasies. And God knows she needed some fun. After ending her relationship with Brian, she needed a little excitement, particularly in the bedroom department.

Brian was a lovely man, honest and caring. But, incredibly judgemental and boring! He had very quickly established a 'lovemaking routine'. Every Tuesday and Saturday night, without fail, like clockwork. They would both shower, separately, and then they would have sex with the main light off, and always in the missionary position. After sex, Brian would always shower again, put on his pyjamas and go straight to sleep.

Sarah had tried everything to get Brian more interested in sex. She'd worn expensive lingerie; a waste of money according to him. She'd worn cheap, slutty lingerie; but that was cheap and slutty. Which was exactly what Sarah had been aiming for. She'd sent him sexy pictures of herself, porn, dirty messages. He made her feel like she was a freak or something for sending them.

Nothing worked. He stuck to his same old routine.

After enduring this for three years, the last straw had been when Brian had refused to go down on her. He actually gagged at the suggestion of it! He said it was dirty, even when she had just showered. He was quite happy to demand blow jobs when he was drunk, though.

Sarah just wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. No routine and with the lights on! Especially if her 'kidnappers' looked anything like the men on Fantasies' website. She didn't want romance and flowers, she just wanted to feel what it was like to be lusted after, desired sexually. To be taken.

Sarah finished her wine and went to bed, full of anticipation for the week ahead.

It had been three days since Sarah had received the email from Fantasies.com, and after spending the first forty-eight hours jumping at every little sound and shadow, she was feeling more relaxed today. She was certain now that she would be 'kidnapped' tomorrow and so was enjoying her day without her imagination running wild.

Sarah was putting her jacket and bag on the back seat of her car, when a voice called out to her. "Excuse me, miss!" She looked at the car next to hers to see an elderly lady struggling with some shopping bags. "I've dropped my car keys, do you think you could pick them up for me?"

Looking at the ground, Sarah could see a set of keys. She smiled at the lady as she bent down to pick them up. "Be a dear and open the boot for me. I want to put my shopping in. But, I'm so clumsy."

Sarah laughed politely at the woman rambling on, "Yes, you do seem to have your hands full."

Sarah unlocked the woman's car and lifted the boot door open. "Let me help you with those bags."

As Sarah leant into the car she was shocked when a cloth bag was pulled over her head. She squealed as someone, definitely not the old woman, pushed up against her and pulled her arms behind her back. Her hands were quickly bound behind her back, and before she could react she was bundled into the boot of the car.

Sarah tried to relax. Even though she knew it was coming, had in fact paid to be kidnapped, it was still scary when it happened. She had been expecting a man to instigate her abduction and had felt no threat in helping the old woman. The boot of the car felt spacious, she had plenty of air and was relatively comfortable. She was in darkness and her hands tied but she was breathing slower and her heart rate was settling down. But she was still nervous, and excited, thinking about what was going to happen to her.

The car came to a stop. Sarah heard the slam of two car doors closing and then silence. She could hear nothing other than her breathing, that was growing harsher as the minutes ticked by.

After what seemed like hours, Sarah was starting to panic. Were they still out there? Had they forgotten about her? How much air did she really have?

Sarah was panicking now, tears were streaming down her face, she could feel the wet material of the bag sticking to her face. She had been laying in the boot of the car for what seemed like hours, her arms were aching, tied behind her back, and her wrists were sore, where she had been trying to loosen her bindings. Although it had become apparent that she wasn't going to run out of air, she was genuinely scared that something had gone wrong or that they had forgotten about her.

Warm, wet urine pooled underneath Sarah. She had held on as long as possible but her stomach had started cramping and a sweat had broken out on her forehead. This is not what she signed up for. She was a mess; hot, tired, hungry and oh, so thirsty. She had lost all sense of time and the smell of her own urine and sweat was becoming overbearing in the confined space. It was now a real fear that this wasn't her sexual fantasy but something much darker and scarier.

Sarah's eyes flicked open, the sound of approaching voices had pulled her from a restless sleep. The boot door lifted up and Sarah felt a rush of cool air flood the small space. "Shit, she's pissed herself, the filthy bitch." Sarah could feel the shame burning her cheeks and was, for a moment, grateful for the bag hiding her face. "We'll need to get her cleaned up before the boss sees her."

Two set of hands pulled her from the confines of her temporary prison. Her legs were weak and shaky and she had the sensation of pins and needles as blood started moving around them. Hands gripped her biceps tightly and she was pulled forward. She was half dragged and half walked to a set of stairs. Sarah and her two captors started their ascent. After her ordeal, Sarah had to stop often and lean on her captors for support. Eventually one of them cursed and just threw her over his shoulder to carry her the rest of the way up.

Sarah was now standing in a cool room, it felt like tiles under her feet and was quite cool. Suddenly the hands that had brought her to this room started pulling at her. Her hands were untied and she cried out as her muscles spasmed and pain roared through her shoulders and down her arms.

She was unceremoniously stripped as she stood there, still unable to see. Pulling her aching arms forward she tried to cover her now naked body. The bag was pulled from her head and she squinted in the bright light. Two men stood in front of her. Both tall and dressed from head to toe in black clothing. They both just looked her up and down, with looks of disgust on their faces. "Get in the fucking shower, you stink." One of the men pointed behind her.

Sarah turned, she was in an industrial looking bathroom. Walls and floor tiled, a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a toilet were all that were in the room. She shuffled over to the cubicle and turned on the water. She looked over her shoulder to see the men just standing watching her. She stepped under the wonderfully hot water and let the water wash away the sweat and urine from her body. She picked up the soap from the soap dish and wished there was a curtain in the cubicle that she could close to give her privacy as she washed her body. But as she felt her nipples harden under the gaze of the two strangers watching her, she realised that she was strangely aroused.

With just a towel wrapped around her, wet hair dripping down her back, Sarah was taken to another room. It was an office, with a soft carpet and dark wood furniture. The man sitting behind the desk was overweight and looked to be in his fifties. The opposite of the men shown on the website. Sarah was again having her doubts about whether this was real or her fantasy.

"Here's the new girl, boss."

The man behind the desk stood up and made his way to where Sarah stood flanked by the other two men. He eyed Sarah up and down. "She's been showered, already?"

"Yes, boss. She stank, she'd pissed herself in the car. Gonna have to get it fucking valeted now."

"What the fuck is she doing wearing a towel?" the boss growled and with a flick of his wrist her towel fell to the ground. Sarah squeaked and tried to cover herself with her hands. But before she could, her two captors grabbed an arm each and held them out to the side.

She was now standing naked in front of three strange men. The boss grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed, "Nice tits, real." He walked round to her back. Sarah felt her bum cheeks seperate and pulled open, wide. Feeling hot breath on her bum, Sarah realised that the boss had squatted down behind her. "Looks like a virgin arse too." Her cheeks were released as the man stood. He pressed himself against her, she could feel his erection pushing into the small of her back and he put his mouth against her ear. "Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck that virgin hole?"

Despite herself, Sarah shivered. What would that feel like? The one time she had brought anal sex up with Brian he shut her down quickly, that was what porn stars and whores did, not respectable women. Anal sex was one of the first things she ticked on the questionnaire.

Taking her face in his big hand, the boss demanded "I asked you a question! Do you want your arse to be fucked?"

Sarah squeaked and nodded quickly, her face burning from shame as well as his grip.

The boss moved back round and stood in front of her. He pushed his foot in between her two feet and kicked them apart, widening her legs. His large sweaty hand cupped her mound. "Nice tidy looking pussy. Just a landing strip of hair, I like that." He pushed one of his fat fingers between the lips, "She's wet too. You just can't wait can you? My associates are going to enjoy this pussy."

He pulled his hand from between her legs, brought his hand up to his face and sniffed his finger, before putting it in his mouth and sucking. "Can't beat the taste of pussy, can you fellas?" He nodded his head to the two men holding Sarah's arms. They pushed down on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. "Let's see if you know how to suck a cock, sugar tits."

He undid his trousers and pulled his semi-hard cock from his trousers. Gripping Sarah's cheeks, he squeezed. Her mouth opened as he pushed the inside flesh of her mouth into her teeth, he squeezed harder, forcing her mouth wider still. When he was happy, he pushed his cock into her mouth.

His cock had a slight unclean taste to it. Not dirty, as such, but definitely not freshly washed. With her arms still held by the other two men, Sarah had no choice but to accept the cock fucking her mouth. He held the back of her head and pushed her onto his cock, plunging in and out, denying her any control of the blowjob. Sarah had never been so grateful for an average sized penis, she wasn't sure if she could have taken anything bigger.

He pulled Sarah into his body, so that her face was pressed against his groin, his pubic hair tickling her nose. With his cock pushing down into her throat she started to gag, he pulled back a little, allowing her to breath, before pushing back into her. He kept repeating this until Sarah found she could hold him in her throat for longer. She could feel he was getting closer to orgasm, his cock had swollen and his balls were high and firm against her chin.

He sped up his thrusts and was now fucking her throat. Strange guttural noises were coming from her and saliva was running out of her mouth as she was unable to swallow it. "Goddamn!" he shouted as he stilled, his cock buried deep in her mouth as he came.

The jets of cum shooting down her throat added to her need to gag. Just as Sarah was starting to panic, he pulled his cock out of her throat, leaving her gasping for breath. His deflating cock dragged over her tongue, the last of his spunk leaving a trail. Once his cock had left her mouth, Sarah swallowed, tasting the musty, saltiness on her tongue and a chlorine aftertaste in the back of her throat.

The boss shoved his cock back in his trousers and did them up. "She'll do. Take her to her room so she can rest a few hours before our guests arrive." As he sat back down behind his desk, Sarah was pulled to her feet. Her long forgotten towel lay on the floor as she was taken naked from the office and into another room.

Sarah woke up and stretched. Her body was still sore form the hours of being tied up in the boot of a car. But the bed was warm, soft and smelt of washing detergent and she felt rested after her nap. Sitting up she could see a tray of food on top of the chest of drawers on the other side of the room. She suddenly realised how hungry she was and thirsty. She hadn't eaten since breakfast this morning, and it must be early evening now.

Bringing the tray of food back to the bed, Sarah sat crossed legged. Trying not to think about her nakedness, she tucked into the food. Two lovely soft rolls filled with salad and roast beef, her favourite. There was also a bowl of strawberries for her and a bottle of water and an iced coffee, which was still cold, meaning her tray had been delivered moments before she woke up.

Her stomach full, Sarah looked around the bedroom. It was painted a soft grey, there was no window but there were two doors. The furniture was white-washed wood. All very simple, but clean and relaxing. Walking over to one of the doors, Sarah turned the handle and found it locked, she tried the other and it turned freely in her hand. It was a bathroom, a white suite, with grey towels and plenty of toiletries for her to use. Sarah had a wee and then brushed her teeth with the toothbrush and paste provided and then washed her face and hands. She put on the soft grey towelling robe that was hanging on the back of the door, before going back to relax on the bed.

Only ten minutes or so had passed before she heard a key turning in the lock of the door. Pinky and Perky, she had to call them something, entered the room. Without saying anything they crossed over to the bed, stood her up, removed her robe and put a blindfold over her eyes before escorting her out and down the hall to another room.

Sarah was once again kneeling on the floor, this time a soft carpet cushioned her knees. She could still sense Pinky and Perky stood on either side of her. She could hear the deep rumble of men talking and laughing, a faint hint of aftershave in the air. "Ah, I see our little slave for the evening is here, gentlemen." Sarah recognised the voice of the boss, talking as if she had just arrived and not been kneeling here for the past ten minutes. "Take off her blindfold, let us see those pretty eyes."

Sarah couldn't help but blink as the bright light stung her eyes. She was in an old-fashioned looking room, the way she imagined an old gentlemen's club would look, all dark wood and Chesterfield sofas and wingback chairs. She counted six men dotted around the room, including the boss, she didn't count Pinky and Perky in the head count as they had showed no interest in her. All the men, apart from the boss and Pinky and Perky, were wearing black eye masks. And all those masked eyes were now looking at her, making her aware of her nakedness.

"Come here, slave," called one of the men sitting in the matching wingbacks. As she started to stand Perky pushed her back down and shook his head. Sarah sat puzzled for a moment, Perky jerked his head towards the man, indicating for her to go to him. A small sizzle of electricity ran through her body as she realised she was meant to crawl to him.

On all fours, Sarah crawled over to the chair. She was fully aware of the men in the room as her breasts hung down and swayed. "Nice to see this one has got some meat on her bones." Some of the men chuckled or murmured in agreement. Sarah knelt at the leg of the man who had called her over. He parted his legs and without even looking at Sarah, he pulled his hard cock from his trousers.

He looked at Sarah and then nodded his head down at his parted legs and waiting cock. "It's not gonna suck itself, love!"

Sarah scrambled to position herself. She took the large cock in her hand, marvelling at it's length and girth. It was a fine specimen of the male organ. He was completely shaved, including his heavy looking balls. Leaning down, she inhaled. It had a warm, clean smell.

'I'm going to enjoy this,' Sarah thought to herself.

Using her tongue she made a long swipe up the full length of him, and smeared the left behind saliva over his shaft with her hand. She took the head of him in her mouth and swirled her tongue around, before giving it a sensual suck.

"I don't need seducing, I just need my cock sucked," a voice growled and Sarah suddenly found her head being pushed down. She gagged as the large cock entered her throat without warning. He pulled her back and looked her in the eye. "I'm not your boyfriend. You are here for my pleasure only. Now, I'm going to fuck your mouth hard and fast. And when I cum you'd better swallow it all. Understand?"

Eyes wide in shock at the way she was being spoken to, she simply nodded her consent and tried to ignore the fact that being used like this was making her heart pound.

He fisted both hands in her hair and pulled her back down onto him. His hands were gripping her hair tightly and she found herself unable to move her head. Holding her head firmly he began pushing her head up and down. His hips were still, all of the movement coming from his control over her head and subsequently, her mouth.

He was unrelenting. Up and down her head went. After gagging several times, she moved one of her hands to grip the base of his shaft, reducing the length. He was still pistoning in and out of her throat but she now found it more manageable. Saliva was dribbling out of her mouth and down her hand, she had long since stopped trying to swallow it down.

His cock in her throat, the stranger stilled. "Swallow, swallow!" he yelled. Sarah started to swallow, she could feel the spasming of his cock as he came, the swallowing action causing her throat to milk him. He pushed her back and off of him. She fell back onto her backside, panting, gasping for breath. As he tucked himself back into his trousers, Sarah savoured the taste of his seed her in her mouth. And for the first time, she realised how turned on she was. Her thighs were wet and her pussy felt hot and swollen.

A hand appeared in front of her face. She took hold of it and was pulled up onto her feet. A short, fat man stood in front of her, his mask obscuring most of his facial features. He walked around her, looking her over, the way you would with something you wanted to buy. He stopped when he was back in front of her.

He took both her breasts in his warm hands. He bounced them in his hands and squeezed them. His harsh fingers pinched her nipples and pulled on them. He smiled seeming to enjoy the way her nipples distended when he pulled and shrank back when he released them. He cupped her sex and easily pushed a fat finger through her wet folds. Her arousal coated his finger, completely soaking it. His large hand caused her to widen her legs, and as soon as she did, he pushed a finger into her.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers