Taken

Story Info
Sexy walker gets raped.
1.2k words
3.4
203.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was of medium height, perhaps 5'5 weighing maybe 120 pounds, her breasts were nice, well as far as I could tell under her t-shirt, and her ass was very firm. She had long blonde hair that curled at the end and green eyes. She was beautiful and sexy. I had started to watch her about a month ago. She had caught my eye one evening as I was sitting on my deck reading the paper. As she walked by she politely said hello, I nodded. I had wondered why she was walking alone through the some what deep woods I lived in, but I soon realized that she was walking for her health. Seeing her every evening became the highlight of my day. From inside my home I had taken many photos of this gorgeous blonde walking by. Seeing her tight ass move through those shorts made me hard every time.

I started to be outside every day waiting for her to walk by so we could make small talk. Her name was Sandy and she lived about 3 miles up the road. She had moved here about two months ago and loved being in the outdoors. Not long after that she would stop and take a break while sitting on my deck with me. I would get her a glass of water and admire her sleek legs.

One night after she had gone on her way I walked back inside and made a promise to myself, that I would have Sandy. But I would wait a few days till Friday. I prepared myself. She would probably refuse but I was ready for that. Thinking of fucking someone I barely new felt like a rush to me. Her screaming for me to stop, trying to push me off her, me holding her down with her small wrists. My 8 inch cock was pounding. I couldn't relax so I went upstairs to my bedroom. I put in a porn. I laid on my bed fully exposed, cock stiff. As I watched some guy tap some chicks ass I stroked my dick, wishing it was Sandy's hand. I gently squeezed my balls and tighten my grip on my cock. I felt myself going to cum so I focused back on to the movie. As the man came in the girls ass I too came. If felt so good to feel my hot cum surge out of me. I cleaned up and went to bed needing some rest before I finally take Sandy.

Friday evening came somewhat slow but as always on the dot Sandy came walking by. She walked up my deck stairs and I handed her her glass of water. She said thanks and went on to talk about her sisters new baby. She looked incredible and my cock was half stiff when I got up and told her I wanted to show her my new entertainment system. As I walked her through the house she commented on how nice it was. Then I led her to my bedroom. She was first surprised at the size of the room but I soon surprised her with something else.

As she made her way around the room gazing out the balcony window, I shut the door and locked it. She looked at me with almost a fear in her eyes and said she had better go and continue her walk. I told her no and as she started to run for the door I grabbed her and through her on the bed. She was screaming and pushing me. I could hold her hand above her head with one of my hands. With the other I ripped off her clothes. For a second I stared at her body... So perfect. I grabbed the rope next to the bed and tied her hands and feet to the bed rails. I told her to shut up or I would have to kill her. She was quiet until I took my clothes off. She pleaded with me not to rape her. But I had to, my cock was so stiff it needed a good fuck.

I started by licking her sweet pussy. I teased her clit a little licking it, gently biting it. Then I moved my tongue across her lips and then into her cunt. She let out a small moan, I new she'd eventually enjoy this. Slowly fucking her with my tongue I soon started to taste her honey. She was so delicious. While licking her clit I fingered her hot cunt. Moving my fingers so slow, I could tell she was enjoying it because she ever so lightly moved her ass to the motion of my fingers. I wanted to fuck her with my cock so bad. But I wanted to wait and enjoy her body a little more. So I placed my self on top of her so that my dick was touching her pussy but not penetrating it. I pulled her head to one side and licked her neck, whispering in her ear that I was going to fuck her soon. She let out a half cry half moan and that only excited me more. I licked and sucked on her firm tits making her nipples hard. I loved flicking my tongue on her hard nipples. She was moaning again and my cock couldn't take it any more, it needed a good tight slick pussy wrapped around it. I wrapped my hand around my dick and slowly pushed it in Sandy. She screamed no and I pulled out. Pulled her head to one side again and told her to shut up that I was going to fuck her like crazy and there was nothing she could do about it.

I wrapped my hand around my cock again but this time a shoved it in her and began to fuck her hard. Her tight pussy was like nothing I had ever felt. So creamy wet my dick slid in and out of her so easy. I was fucking her so hard putting it in her so deep and there wasn't a thing she could do. She lay there helpless as I forced my cock deeper and deeper in her. I was ramming it in her so fast. I could feel myself wanted to cum. I pull out and place my throbbing dick on Sandy's tits. I put them together around my cock and slowly let her tits fuck my huge cock. I looked over at the clock... 8pm. I had to get finished soon. So I gave her pussy a few more licks, savoring the sweet juices. Then I forced my dick back in her and once again fucked her hard and fast. The bed was thumping up against the wall as I pushed my cock deeper in her. Fast and harder I felt my balls tighten. I didn't want this to end but it had to. I thrust my dick in and out of her dripping cunt and then pulled out and came all over her pussy lips. She sighed a little, maybe thankful it was over. I took a shower and got dressed. Grabbed my suit case and untied Sandy. I told her if she told anyone her life would be very miserable. She nodded and ran out the door. I got in my car and headed off to the airport.