Taken

Story Info
Wife gets a surprise birthday present.
5.5k words
4.54
287.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, let me tell you a bit about my wife. We've been married for 10 years and have two beautiful kids. Suzanne is 35 and looks like she's 25 with a body most women would kill for and not one physical sign that she ever had children. She's meticulous about her looks and works out religiously. Although petite, 5'3 and 105 lbs, her firm 36-23-35 body makes men, and women, drool at the mere glimpse of her. I am what you might call the happiest man on Earth, especially when you consider Susie's submissive nature.

She was raised in a household where the man is the king of the castle and the doting wife tends to his needs, whether they be domestic or sexual. Her parents are still happily married after 40 years and this philosophy has worked really well for us. But I do also tend to pamper and spoil my Suzie on occasion, so I know that's why she treats me so well. We have a really good sex life and have tried different things on occasion but never had tried anything too wild.until recently.

After making love and watching a porn flick she surprised me. She admitted that she was highly turned on watching the actress in the film get fucked by three men. I teased her while she sucked my dick that maybe we should just have a bunch of guys come in and fuck her brains out and use her like a whore. This really caused her to get excited and she increased her motions on my cock and moaned at my words.

I began to spank her ass and told her more. "Do you wanna get filled by big cocks and have your ass and pussy stretched like the whore you are baby?" I asked. As I spoke, I fingered her drenched pussy and before I had finished my sentence she had a tremendous orgasm. She moaned loudly, her mouth never leaving my cock as she looked up at me. I was also highly turned on as I took it one step farther. Something about the sight of my hot little wife getting banged senseless drove me crazy. I had never really treated my wife roughly before, but as I felt my impending orgasm, I grabbed her head and pulled her hair. "Suck that cock you fucking slut, swallow that cum," I demanded. Her eyes got bigger and her lips tightened as she moaned, coaxing me to explode in her mouth.

My wife had always avoided me cumming in her mouth before. She complained about my taste. Now she begged for it. This put me over the edge and I erupted, the first surge spilling into her mouth as I withdrew my dick, the rest shooting on her lips and chin. My hand wrapped around her hair and I demanded, "Yeah, take that cum on your face slut." She had my cum in her mouth, running down her cheek and she was a complete mess. When I released my hold on her she dove down, engulfing my cock and digging her nails into my thighs, draining me of all my seed.

I could feel my still hard erection in her throat and was amazed. She had NEVER throated me and now she seemed like a woman possessed. I was also filled with lust as I pushed her onto her back and straddled her face.

"Yeah suck all that cum out of that big cock you hot bitch."

Her eyes were almost glazed over as she continued sucking me, keeping me completely hard. I reached for our vibrator and slid it inside her all the way, causing her to arch her back and moan aloud. I couldn't believe my wife. She was never this hot and dirty before. But if my treating her like a slut fun-toy did it for her, I wasn't about to stop.

After we had finished, we went back to our normal routine and didn't bring up the fantasy again until a few weeks later. Suzie's birthday was coming up and I found myself thinking more and more about the incredible sex we had had that day. That's when I made up my mind to give her a birthday present we would never forget. I knew the guys I worked with were a bunch of horn-dogs to begin with. And I knew most would go crazy if they ever had the opportunity to be with her.

At company picnics, the guys would literally have to pick their tongues up off the floor when she would stroll by in her skimpy sun dresses. Most of the other wives, while cordial, seethed when she arrived. Her tanned skin, ample cleavage and natural curly chestnut hair and blue eyes made them insanely jealous. Suzie always was a tease and loved the attention. She would wear thongs so she could intentionally flash a good-looking man a glimpse of her butt bending over for something. And on more than one occasion, one of the wives would catch this.

I thought I was almost gonna get into a fight one time in particular. Susie came up to me and said "Ya see that big guy over there?" I replied that I did and she said, "Well I thought I would have some fun and give him a li'l peek. So I flashed him my bootie," I told her he was NOT the one to do that to. She had flashed Buck, who was 6'2 and almost all muscle, and he had banged half of the town. He would come into the office and brag about it and show us pictures of women posing in all manner of lewd positions. He even brought in a tape of him fucking two college girls one time. Suzie told me that the wine had gotten to her and she felt frisky.

Afterwards, Buck had came up behind her and, while grabbing a handful of her ass, told her if she didn't behave and stop flashing her bubble buns he'd have to slide a big hot dog between 'em. She said that while she was startled, he turned her on. She admitted she would have loved to drop to her knees and taste his dick right then and there. I was a bit taken aback and asked her if she wanted to fuck other men but she told me she just liked the idea of doing that. Of course, the look on all the hen's faces at one of their men getting his dick sucked would have been priceless. I knew my wife had a naughty side. We had had a couple threesomes with women, which she enjoyed, but this was a new twist for her. At least far as I knew.

I was a manager for a large landscaping company and we had shower facilities for the crews. Whenever the men came back from work, they could shower and shave and be fresh for their families. Because of this, I was able to get a first hand look at the actors I would use to stage Suzie's "cumming out" party. I knew I wanted some guys that were fairly well hung. After Suzie had displayed interest in Buck, I knew he would be the first one I would recruit.

I was, however, somewhat hesitant because Buck worked out constantly and was not only built like a rock but had a cock like a bull. The two girls I had seen in the video screamed and moaned like stuck pigs as he pounded into them. And from what I had seen, his stamina was that of a teenager even though he was 37 years old. I couldn't hold a candle to this guy when it came to cocksmanship. I was afraid my little Suzie would run off with him after he got ahold of her. But the idea of him bangin' her like mad really turned me on in some twisted way. The idea of her sucking my cock while he fucked her made me hard as a rock. So I approached him one day and laid it out as bluntly as I could.

"Buck, you know my wife Suzie right"?

"Yeah, who doesn't? How can I forget those tight shorts and sweet bubblebutt of hers"?

"Well, your dreams are about to come true 'cause I want you to fuck her."

He looked at me like I had flipped my wig and didn't utter a word for a moment.

"Dude, quit fuckin' with me." he replied. " I mean, you know damn well if I bang your ol' lady, but it's gonna be quickies at Motel 6 from there on out right?"

I smirked. "Yeah, and you know I have a gun collection and won't hesitate to put a bullet in your ass and her head through the wall if I ever catch the two of you without me right?

"Ok, so what the fuck, Jim. Why ya bringing this up to me? Are you smokin' somethin'?"

"No Buck, I'm not. "But she has this fantasy about gettin' it on with a few guys and it's her birthday this Friday and I'm thinkin' bout you and Cedrick and Albert coming out to the house and givin' it to her."

"Cedrick? You wanna throw a brother into the mix too?"

" Yeah, why not. Add a little spice. She's always talking about how hot Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are. I figure, it'll be even more taboo, nasty ya know?"

"Jim....you sure about this? I mean, don't get me wrong. I'd love to nail Suzie but I mean, you got a great thing there with her, why share her?"

"Buck, it kinda turns me on seein' her be a slut. Man, we watched a porn flick where this chick was gettin' it from 3 guys and she got so turned on she was a total slut for me."

"Well yeah, sure. But she may end up becoming a slut for real and you may not be enough. Ever thought about that Jim?" We worked together what, 12 years now? I like ya and I just don't wanna see ya have hard times ya know?"

"Buck, for a man-whore your all right! I appreciate that, but just do me one favor ok?"

"Whats that Jim?"

"Just be at my house Friday night and bang the daylights outta' my wife and quit bein' such a pussy! And I'm gonna shoot video so wear ya sunday best!"

"Ohhhh, now you're an amateur pornographer huh? Buddy, consider her ass MINE."

After leaving Buck and excited at the prospect of Friday night, I spoke to Cedrick, who readily agreed as did Albert. Albert did have reservations at the time, but once I convinced him she was an expert cocksucker, he caved!

So the big day was planned. I had it all set up. I was a bit worried about the way I planned the setting, but knew that my horny wife would be fine once the guys started servicing her. I told the boys to be in the house waiting for her when she got there that Friday afternoon. I wanted them to make her think I was on a job out of town and had sent them out to do our yard work. We live in a rather large house with lots of landscaping and a pool so it would make sense to her. Then I wanted them to find a reason or a way to take her when she didn't expect it. I would wait in the closet with my camera and once the action started would come out and shoot it.

The guys were a bit nervous. "What if she really freaks out"? Albert had asked.

"I don't think she will. I think seeing you guys out there, all sweaty, working with your shirts off will really make her hot. Especially Buck, who she already expressed an interest in."

"Oh, so we are really gonna do your damn yardwork for you, huh"? he blurted.

"Well your getting to fuck my wife, I think that's a fair tradeoff."

The big day finally came. Suzie usually took Friday's off early as she was the assistant to the Vice-President of a large firm. So, when he left, she normally did as well. And as luck would have it, she was dressed to the nine's that day. She wore a plaid skirt and a sheer white blouse that pulled tightly against her ample busom. Under that was a sexy body suit and off white thigh high stockings with the seam up the back completed the ensemble. She had he hair pulled back in a ponytail and she looked stunning. The boys would cream their jeans when they saw her, I thought to myself, devilishly.The guys had gotten to the house and started working about an hour before Suzie arrived. She came into the house and, seeing them, went out to the back yard to find out what was going on."What are you guys doing here" she called out?

"Jim had to go out of town on a job and sent us here to do the yard and shrubbery," Buck replied. As he said this, he began to walk towards her. I was in the hallway closet and could see everything.

My heart was pounding with anticipation.

"Damn you sure look hot today Suzie," Buck exclaimed.

"Oh, just my normal thing. Nothing special."

"Mmmmm, how I always loved the way your ass wiggles Suzie," he told her, his voice dripping with honey.

"You better behave Buck. I'm not in the mood for your kind of horseplay today."

At this Buck walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Oh c'mon Suzie. I know as hot as you keep this body and the way you always tease us at the picnics you're just itchin' to get scratched.

"Stop it Buck this isn't funny." She was struggling against him, pushing at his arms futilely.

"C'mon' Suzie, Jim won't be back for least 3 hours. Why don't you give ol' Buck a taste of this sweet pussy," he suggested lustfully.

"Buck, let me go. I am Jim's wife and am not finding this funny. Are you going to rape me is that it?" she asked almost jokingly?

"Hey boys, Suzie wants to give us some ass!" Buck called out as Cedrick and Al walked towards the door, curious as to the commotion. "I know you can feel this big cock against your ass right now Suzie, probably makin' that sweet pussy of yours nice and wet. Cedrick, pull up that skirt and check that pussy for us, see if she's really lovin' all this attention."

Cedrick moved in front of Suzie and she kicked at him, ordering him not to do it. "Spread them damn legs bitch and lemme' get a look at that cunt," Cedrick demanded, prying her thighs apart. Pulling her skirt above her thighs he pulled her body suit to the side, exposing her meaty, shaved-bare pussy. "Please don't Cedrick, why are you guys doing this to me?" Suzie whimpered?

"Daaamn Buck, this pussy is kinda wet," Cedrick exclaimed, pushing a finger inside her pussy. "Goddamn thats one pretty pussy you got there, fat and damn tight too."

"Come on now Suzie," Buck teased, "that pussy wouldn't be wet if the thought of three guys using your hot little body didn't turn you on. Hell, Jim would probably love to watch if he were here."

The next words that came from Suzie's mouth surprised me and the boys. "Well, then I guess if this is the way it's gonna be then lets see them cocks and get it over with."

"Yeah, that's my good girl. Now you ain't gonna run and tell Jim or the cops are ya?" Buck added, beginning to stroke her pussy from outside her bodysuit.

"Not if you boys fuck me good. Nobody has to know but us."

I was floored. My wife who I loved was agreeing to be gangbanged by my damn employees. And keep quiet about it! I was completely swollen and rubbing my dick as I turned on the camera and readied for the hot action about to unfold.

"Good, get on them knees and get ready to suck a REAL man's cock then," Buck ordered. Suzie complied, turning to face him, kneeling down. Al and Cedrick also began to unbuckle their belts as Suzie unbuttoned Buck's jeans and reached in to pull out what I could only describe as a boa constrictor. Buck was almost completely erect and already, from what I could tell, about three inches longer than what I had to offer.

"My God you are a big boy," Suzie gushed, looking up at Buck as the other two crowded around her, offering they're cocks as well.

I moved to the hallway where I could shoot the action without Suzie seeing me. I zoomed in as Suzie engulfed about half of Bucks monster, her lips stretching around his thick shaft. Buck moaned, telling Suzie what a good cocksucker she was as his hand guided her head, fucking her mouth. Suzie pulled his dick from her mouth and ran her tongue down his shaft to his balls, telling him how lovely it was to have a big cock to suck on. Her eyes never left his as she sucked his balls alternately, stroking his mammoth shaft.

"Why don't ya show Ced and Al here how good them cocksucking lips are baby?" Buck instructed.

They moved closer as Suzie took Cedrick's black pole into her mouth, her hand still stroking Buck's cock. "Ohhh hell yeah Suzie," Cedrick moaned. "I bet you never sucked a nice black dick before have ya? You take to a cock like a lollipop, girl."

And she was. My faitful wife was sucking Ced's dick almost down to the root, obviously consumed with lust at the idea of having three hard cocks to entertain her. Al had moved in and Suzie began to jerk him off as well, then took him into her mouth. The guys had her enclosed in a circle as she took turns working them with her hot mouth. But it was Buck who seemed to fascinate her the most. She ran her hand up his flat abs as she blew him, moaning all the while.

"I think it's bout time to get some fuckin' goin' on round here," Cedrick exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Suzie's waist, and picking her up in his arms, disengaging her from Buck's dick.

"Hold on Ced, hold her up and lemme get a taste of that pussy," Buck suggested as he cupped her ass in his hands and moving between her legs, buried his face in her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah baby, uh huh," was all Suzie could say as Buck and Cedrick had her in mid-air like a circus performer, while Buck ate her pussy. Buck had Suzie thrashing about while Cedrick engaged her lips in a deep kiss. She moaned aloud, her eyes wide open as Buck sucked her wet cunt, causing her too explode in the first of what was I'm sure to be many orgasms.

I could tell Suzie was in awe, breathing heavy and moaning as her body relaxed from the awesome orgasm Buck had just given her. "Now she's ready to get fucked." Buck chortled. I had snuck into one of the bedrooms as the boys carried Suzie to the master bedroom. They had walked right by me with only Al winking at me as they passed. They brought Suzie and laid her down on the bed, where she continued to orally attack Buck's cock.

"Now come on baby, I know you like that big cock in your mouth but give the other boys a go now," "No fuck that, I want this pussy!" Cedrick proclaimed, spreading her thighs and taking her doggy style. Suzie now had both Buck and Albert lined up for her mouth as Cedrick began to push his cock into my wife's snug pussy. Suzie moaned aloud as Cedrick began to work his cock inside her, bringing his hand down on her ass hard, ordering her to "open her pussy" for him. Suzie shuddered when Ced slapped her ass and began sucking Buck and Al fervently, obviously loving this.

I moved into the room and was shooting from the corner behind Suzanne, where she couldn't see me. I also got an opportunity to catch a glimpse of Cedrick's dick and could tell why he was having trouble getting inside Suzie. He had to be as thick as Buck, if not more so.

"I said take this dick bitch," Cedrick ordered, as he brought both his hands down on Suzie's ass with a crack and taking handfuls of cheek, plunged his cock all the way inside my wife in one stroke.Suzie screamed out as if in pain, "Oh God!" she wailed.

"Yeahhh, you like that big ol' cock in this pussy don't ya bitch?" Ced laughed as he began pounding my wife's pussy with long strokes, all the while spanking her red ass brutally with his big, calloused hands. Suzanne cried out with every stroke of his big dick as he told Buck to shut her up. With that, Buck grabbed her hair and impaled his cock all the way down her throat, causing her to gag but accept him. He held her face against his crotch, his hands wrapped in her hair. Moaning, "Yeah, down your throat like a good girl Suzie," as he high-fived Albert.

My cock felt like it was on fire and needed release I was so worked up, my heart pounding. Buck had pulled back and was fucking Suzanne's mouth now, his cock sliding from the head all the way back down her throat as he also brought his hand down on her ass. She then began to tremble and a muffled scream escaped her mouth as her next orgasm racked her body. At the same time Buck grabbed her hair and I could tell by the way he tensed up he was about to explode in my slut-wife's mouth.

"Gonna cum baby gonna fill your mouth baby," was all he could utter as he jerked and spasmed into Suzanne's mouth. She had her hand's wrapped firmly around his ass and her lips locked on his cock, taking almost all of his immense prick in. Buck grabbed the hair on top of her head and pulled her off his dick as he continued to spurt thick white gobs of sperm onto her lips and chin.

"Yeah slut, take that cum on your face like a good whore," Buck ordered, wiping his cock all over her mouth and cheek as she lapped at him like a puppy. Albert had been stroking his cock the entire time and also moved in closer as he proclaimed he was about to cum.

"Shoot it in her mouth, our little slut loves it," Buck suggested as Albert did just that. He brought his cock right up to her open mouth and shot a stream of cream right onto her tongue as she grabbed his prick and pulled him into her mouth, sucking furiously.

12