Taken

Story Info
She takes what's hers, then submits.
1.6k words
3.96
69.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers

I pulled into the driveway of an unfamiliar house and put the car in park. I took a moment to check my face in the rearview mirror flawless as usual. Running my hands through my curly hair I tousled it carelessly before pulling the key from the ignition and getting out of the car. With a press of a button the alarm was armed and the doors locked.

I walked up to the door and knocked, She opened the door and her surprise was immediately apparent. I pushed past her and into the house. She turned to stare at me as I pushed the door shut and pinned her there.

"My parents will be back soon."

I looked down into her eyes and kissed her lips, she hadn't been done speaking but I didn't care. I was here to take what was mine whether she wanted me to have it or not.

My fingers were already at the waistband of her jeans, while my lips burned a path from her lips to her neck. I slipped my fingers into her unbuttoned jeans and ran them over her wetness. I laughed I had been here less than three minutes and she was already wet for me, still protests were whispered from parted lips.

I lifted my head from her neck.

"Shut up." It was a demand not a request.

Her back arched and her hips rose to meet my thrusting fingers, as I continued my relentless possession. She had told me many times over that I owned her. I had seen the words typed on the computer screen and heard them panted over the phone now I was here to take what was mine.

I pressed my lips to hers again parting her lips with my tongue ad my thumb played over her clit. The nails of my free ran over her abdomen in an upward motion. I could hear the faint rustle of her shirt as my nails passed over the material. I pulled her nipple through the layer of cotton that covered it. She arched gasped as my fingers twirled her nipple and pinched it lightly.

She was panting for me, as I had known she would. I moved my fingers in and out of her harder and faster and her muscles convulsed around them. I lifted my head from her lips again, putting my mouth near her ear. I bit her earlobe teasing her for a moment.

"Say my name for me pet let me know that it's mine." Her pussy tightened around my fingers and her breath quickened, she liked to be controlled. I knew that all to well.

"Say my name, say it right now."

She was panting and in all likelihood she couldn't speak, but she would because I demanded it.

"Don't keep me waiting say it now." With each word I thrust my fingers into her harder and pinched her nipple roughly.

"Nicola."

It was barely a whisper between breaths.

"Say it again."

My latest demand pushed her over the edge. Her pussy gripped my fingers and she was wet enough to make my fingers almost slip out on the outstroke.

"Oh god, Nicola."

I laughed in her ear

"You are mine pet, I own you."

I pulled my fingers from her wiping them on her jeans before, stepping away. Before she could say a word I pushed her gently aside and opened the door. I didn't look back I simply unlocked the car and got in. She was still standing there with the door wide open when I backed out of the driveway.

I knew I would call her later tonight, until then I would go to my hotel and relax. She must have had questions, she hadn't even known I would be here. I had booked a flight on the spur of the moment because the idea of taking her had pleased me, and as always I did as I pleased.

* * * * *

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel with a smile playing on my lips. I had enjoyed claiming my pet and she would repay the favor many times over in a few short hours. I had flown form New York just to see her face as I took her and feel her wetness beneath the tips of my fingers. I knew that right this very moment she was mine more than ever before.

The smile was still on my lips when I entered my suite.

My wife was sitting on the sofa reading a novel. She glanced up as I entered seeing my smile she produced one of her own.

"Did you get your girl?"

I raised my eyebrow and began unbuttoning my suit jacket.

"I always get my girl." I said letting the garment fall to the floor.

"Yes you always do."

I unzipped my skirt and undid the lone button and let that fall to the ground as well. Stepping out of the puddle of fabric at my feet I approached her. Wearing on a pair of black stockings and my heels.

She had her legs crossed, and she was staring at me. Her eyes traveled over my body like a physical caress. She had always been able to excite me with a look. I pushed her leg uncrossing them and straddled her lap. Taking the book from her hands I tossed it over my shoulder. It landed somewhere on the carpet with a light thud.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed my breath away. My fingers drifted over the buttons of her light yellow suit jacket. I parted the fabric and ran my hand upward over her warm brown flesh, as my lips parted for her.

Her hands seemed to be every place all at once. They ran through my hair from roots to tip, and over my shoulders. She cupped my breasts in her hands for a moment before pinching my nipples between her fingers. She tugged hard, the way she knew I liked, and I almost came.

My little possession of my Pet had me open wet and ready before I had even walked into the room. I gasped pushed against her. She dipped her head breaking the kiss we shared. Her lips dropped to my breast and I moaned as I felt her teeth brush over the sensitive pucker of flesh.

She pulled my nipple between her teeth and flicked it with her tongue as her hand continued to tease the other one. I tangled my hand in her hair and pulled her closer as her free hand trailed down my belly. I arched my back pressing my hips closer to her in anticipation.

Her name fell from my parted lips as her fingers spread the lips of my cunt. She ran her fingers up and down lightly, torturing me.

I begged her in half sentences, to fuck me. She fulfilled my request less than a moment later pushing two fingers into me and making me beg her to do it harder. My hips thrust to meet her fingers. As her lips tighten around my nipple.

I said her name over and over again like a mantra as I felt the waves of climax pass through my belly. I hugged her to me as she continued to fuck me she was relentless as I could be and I loved every moment of it. She fucked me until sweat formed on my hairline and between my breasts. When she let up my muscles ached from the constant tensing that came along with climax.

I fell against her letting my weight pin her to the sofa. I kissed her lips and ran my hands through her hair. Tousling it and pulling her to me for an open mouthed kiss.

She still had her fingers in me and I rotated my hips grinding against her for a moment, just because I liked the feel of her fingers stroking my inner walls.

I lovers my hands to the waist of her pants and undid them. She was warm and unbelievably wet for me. I stroked her clit hard and fast in a tight circle. She moved her hips as much as she could with me sitting on top of her.

In a moment I removed my hand and rose from her lap. Her face registered her frustration but I had only moved to change my position. I knelt before and tugged at the hem of her pants. She lifted her ass and helped me remove the garment. I spread her thighs and leaned forward to taste her. She was hot and wet, her slickness spread over my closed lips as I kissed her lightly. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit and stroked her gripping her thighs and she arched against me.

I moved my tongue down pushing it into her and tasting her fully. I let go of her thigh and brought my left had up to stroke her clit while my tongue tasted her inner core.

Renza was a wild and athletic fuck I had to hold her leg to anchor the two of us. I held her with my free hand and flicked my tongue faster. I didn't need to look up to know that her fingers were pinching and tugging her nipples. She moaned my name and I kept up the movements I knew would take her there, and get her off.

I always loved the taste of her climax, and nothing quite compared to the warmth of her in my mouth. I may have been dominating but with her I was always ready to submit.

destinie21
destinie21
604 Followers