Taken

Story Info
Boss pushes one employee too far.
2.9k words
4.18
128.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That bitch!" I thought angrily. I had just had my annual employee evaluation, and my boss had spared no effort to rake me over the coals for failings real and imagined. It didn't matter at all that the issues she raised could be traced back to decisions she'd made; decisions that I'd warned were foolish and likely to cause problems. No, now that the problems had come home to roost, she was going to roast my ass to save hers. Better to shred an underling or two and suck off the boss than face the music.

"Damn you, you slut! You fucked your way to the top, and now you can't handle it! And now you think I'm going to take the fall? I don't think so!" My thoughts raced, fueled by a keen, thinly veiled rage as I quickly made my way back to my office.

Once there, I closed the door and sagged into my swivel chair to contemplate the future. It sure didn't seem like I had much of one here anymore. "Shit! I'm a damn good engineer and she knows it!" I thought. I struggled to control my temper -- it would do me no good to lash out in public; that would only make matters worse. I consciously paced my breathing in an effort to calm myself. Slowly, I felt the blood drain from my face, and my heart slowed to a normal rhythm.

"Well!" I thought, "Since you've taken it on yourself to screw me, I'll see to it that you get to finish the job!" I smiled. A vague plan was forming in my mind. It was an evil plan, but then, I've always heard that paybacks were hell!

I've been with the company for years, and over time, I've worked on quite a few corporate systems. I was the one who set up the e-mail and calendar servers for the company, and I was the one who set up the computerized phone system. I was the one who helped set up the accounts payable system, the one that recorded expense account records. I'm also the one who left a series of backdoors into every system I've worked on over the years. They were going to come in handy now...

"Yes Marcie -- Brian's out of town on business again. Could I come down and spend the weekend with you? I really hate being in the house alone when he's gone!" Hmm -- Kerri's good friend was on the line. The first thing I'd done was to worm my way into the corporate phone system so that I could listen in on Kerri's private conversations. It's amazing how much personal info a person will give out when they think their conversations are private. "What's that? Oh -- no, I understand. I'll just stay by the pool and work on killing those tan lines! Some other time, perhaps!"

Perfect! I'd been monitoring the little bitch for weeks now. I'd intercepted her e-mail, read her appointment book, and listened to her phone calls. I'd made a few "adjustments" to her expense records along the way as well. Now it was time for the grand finale! Hubby was gone for the weekend, and Kerri would be at home all by herself!

The week passed quickly and uneventfully. By 5:00 p.m. Friday, I had put the final touches on my plan. I had hacked into the computer controlling the security system in Kerri's house. Anyone could break a window or even kick in the door, and no alarm would sound. Of course, I wouldn't be that obvious. Damage that visible would tip her off, and I certainly didn't want that. I knew she usually stopped for a few drinks after work, and I wanted to be well hidden in the house by the time she got home. That last bit of information came the old-fashioned way; I tailed her.

I left my car at home and walked the few blocks to the local rental-car agency before heading to her house. I didn't need her having some memory of a car like mine in the neighborhood. Not much use for computer geeks in prison, and I damn sure didn't want to end up as "Bubba's bitch", if you know what I mean.

I arrived in her neighborhood at 7:00 p.m., parking in an inconspicuous location a short distance away, then quickly walked the few blocks to her house. Luckily, at this time of the year the sun set early, and my arrival went unnoticed. I checked the contents of my carry bag; some leather cuffs, a gag, and a blindfold from the cock shop on the other side of town, some rope, a few douche kits. Then there was the little "black box". It was a simple device really; one that altered the pitch and frequency of a person's voice so that it was unrecognizable. This was going to be fun!

I entered through the back door, easily defeating the high-tech electronic lock, and quickly scouted the house to make sure that we would really be alone. No point in carrying out the operation if there were going to be witnesses. Satisfied that the house was empty, I settled down to wait. Not for long, as it turned out.

About twenty minutes after I'd finished checking the house, I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I glanced furtively from behind the curtains to make sure she hadn't picked up a friend at the bar. She hadn't. I made my way to the hall closet and hid. Seconds later the door opened and she was inside. She dropped the mail on the table in the hall and came to the closet to hang up her jacket. Having a masked intruder pounce when she opened the door was not part of her plans. With one move my gloved hand grabbed her throat to stifle her scream, while the other hand held an ether-soaked rag to her face. She crumpled instantly.

She awoke shortly thereafter as I waved a vial of smelling salts under her nose. She quickly discovered that she was naked, with her hands cuffed and bound behind her back. Her ankles were also locked into leather restraints. She also realized that she couldn't see a thing; the blindfold made sure of that.

She struggled briefly and started to scream. That's when I grabbed her by the throat again. "Shut up bitch!" I spat. The electronic synthesizer did an excellent job of altering my voice. "If you cooperate, you might make it out alive. If you don't cooperate, you most certainly won't. Your call!" There's nothing like a stark contrast to clarify one's choices. Her scream died immediately, replaced by a hiss as she drew in her breath sharply.

"What do you want? I can give you lots of money! Money and credit cards! Just please don't hurt me!" Her voice quavered as she spoke. She sounded hopeful. Well, time to put that notion to rest!

"Oh I don't want your money! And I am going to hurt you! I'm gonna fuck you every way I can think of and then some!" I couldn't see her eyes, but I could see her mouth gape open and her lips curl down at the corners. That would have to do for now. "I'm gonna start you off slow. You can thank me for that later!" I leered. With that, I sat down on the side of the bed, dragging her with me. Five minutes, and she already had rug burns on her knees! "You're gonna suck my cock and swallow my cum bitch! You won't bite if you know what's good for you!" With that, I grabbed her hair and jammed her face unceremoniously down into my crotch. I wasn't fully hard yet, but I was standing at about half-mast. Her mouth was still gaping open in shock, and I slid right in.

I'll give her this much; she at least knew how to follow instructions. As soon as I entered, she closed her lips around my shaft and started sucking; bobbing her head up and down slowly, and laving my cock with her tongue. In moments I was completely hard. The adrenaline was flowing freely; in minutes I felt the pressure build in my balls as they strained for relief. I again grabbed her head with both hands and viciously pumped her head back and forth, jamming

my whole length into her mouth. Saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth and coated my cockshaft as wet slurping sounds escaped from her mouth. Moments later an enormous torrent of cum shot from my pulsing cockhead and flooded her mouth. A few strands dribbled from her lips, but she did manage to swallow most of the flow. My straining cock pumped shot after shot of cum into her mouth and down her throat.

"Not bad bitch! Not bad!" I exclaimed. I pushed her away and she fell over backwards landing on her bound arms. She gasped, but made no other sound. Moonlight streaming through the bedroom window illuminated two shiny trails where cum dribbled down her chin.

I reached under her armpits and stood her up. She couldn't walk very well with her ankles shackled, but she did manage a shuffling gait as I steered her to the bed. Throwing her face down I whispered in her ear "Now I'm gonna fuck you!" I undid the cuffs holding her wrists together, and flipped her over on her back. Then I tied each wrist to a bedpost, doing the same with her ankles. I paused for a moment, eyeing her. It was a beautiful view, as she lay spread-eagled and bathed in moonlight. Then it was time.

I grabbed her tits and mauled them in my hands, savagely pinching her nipples. Another sharp intake of breath followed by a whimper, otherwise, no sound. I sucked her nipples into my mouth, enjoying the feel while squeezing her tits in my hands. I nibbled a bit, but not too hard. It wouldn't do for the police to be able to analyze bite marks. It didn't take long for my dick to achieve another erection. "Here goes, baby!" I whispered. As soon as I said it, I rammed the full length of my rock-hard cockshaft into her cunt. I had expected a scream at that point. I had expected to have trouble ramming my cock into a dry hole. Imaging my surprise when I found that her cunt was dripping wet! "What the hell!!" I exclaimed. Another shock arrived when instead of the anticipated scream. I heard a low moan coming from her throat! "Damn!" I thought; "she likes it!" Well, like it or not, my cock was all the way in her pussy. I was going to get mine regardless.

Still biting her nipples, I started fucking in and out of her hole. I fucked her slowly at first, then rapidly increased tempo. To my surprise, even tied to the bed, she started fucking me back, matching me stroke for stroke and laboring against her restraints. Her moans became louder and were interspersed with short gasps. This wasn't the way it was supposed to be! Furiously I rammed into her dripping cunt, but that only inflamed her passion more; she screamed at me, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me your whore! Give me your hard cock!" Well, fine. Just as I came again, her whole body stiffened, and she shuddered in the throes of a huge orgasm. She was still screaming, "You stud! You fucking stud! Oh my God! I'm cumming!"

As suddenly as she stiffened, she wilted. Her whole body sagged under my weight. The only sound was our mutual panting and occasional chirps from her as her cunt continued to throb, milking the sperm from my now-flaccid dick.

"Well, " I thought, "that wasn't what I expected". Rearranging her restraints, I positioned her face down on the bed, with pillows under her stomach so that her ass pointed up in the air. Then I gagged her and left the room. I thought that it might help to give her some time to think about what might be coming next. I had been afraid for my job; it wouldn't hurt her to be afraid now.

I went to the kitchen and checked out the refrigerator. There was quite a lot of bottled water; non-carbonated. Good. I got a glass from the cupboard, and poured in the water. I had seen a liquor cabinet in the living room during my earlier foray. I poured in a little bourbon and sipped the mixture while I pondered what had just happened. She had obviously enjoyed being raped by a stranger. I wondered if she was really that kinky, or if she thought maybe it was her hubby playing games. Well, no matter. She damn sure wasn't going to enjoy what happened next. I finished the drink, washed the glass and put it back in the exact spot it had come from. I took the empty plastic water bottle back upstairs and threw it into my bag. It was coming with me – no evidence left behind.

She was still spread-eagled on the bed. I bent down, and looked at her pussy. Globs of her slickness and my sperm dribbled from her hole. When she heard me, she wiggled her ass as if to indicate that she was ready for more action. If only she knew! I removed the gag and shoved my cock in front of her face. "Suck me hard sweetheart! I'm not done with you yet!" Without a word she obeyed, and soon I had another raging erection. I left the gag off; I wanted to hear her scream. I moved behind her and licked my lips in anticipation. "Let's see how you like getting it in your asshole!" I thought.

I bent down slightly, and spat on her puckered asshole just to lube it. She sucked her breath in quickly; did I hear her whisper, "Please, no!" Did it matter?

I grasped my cock and placed the tip against her tightly puckered asshole. "Take this you bitch!" I cried, and then rammed my full weight against her, driving my cock deep into her ass. This time she screamed, "Oh my God! You're tearing me apart!" "That's the general idea you whore!" I replied. "Aha! This time revenge will be sweet!" I dug my fingers into her hips and proceeded to pound her with all my might. Her screams faded as she forced her head down into the mattress. I was really getting a good rhythm now; a sweaty sheen covered us both. Unbelievably, she raised her head from the mattress and began to thrust back into me! Faster and faster she pounded, matching me stroke for stroke. As she rode my cock, she began grunting with effort. This inspired me to pound even faster. I was getting ready for my third orgasm, and felt the familiar tension begin to build. Suddenly, she threw her head back as far as it would go, and crowed as she shuddered to another orgasm! That did it; with one final thrust I exploded deep into her ass, driving my cock to its full length. I collapsed on top of her, gasping in satisfaction. Unfortunately, as far as my plan was concerned, so was she. Well, I'd deal with that little disappointment later. For now, there was a mess to clean up.

I pulled myself away from her, hearing the sucking sounds made by her asshole as my cock pulled free of her orifice. I used the ether to put her under again, and then undid the ropes holding her to the bed. I coiled them up and put them in the bag as well, followed by the leather cuffs and the little-used gag. The blindfold I left in place for the moment. I rolled her over the side of the bed onto the rug. While she lay there, I stripped the linens from the bed, placed them in the washing machine and started it going. The less evidence the better!

Finally, I made my way back to the bedroom. I carried her into the attached master bathroom, sat her up on the toilet, and douched her several times with the douche kits I'd packed in the carry bag. There may be a few stray sperm cells left, but there wouldn't be nearly enough for a DNA sample. Next, I washed her face. The once gleaming cum trails I had observed earlier had crusted over. I swabbed them away with a fresh washcloth. When I was done, the empty douche kits and the washcloth went back into the carry sack also. I carried her back to the bedroom and dropped her onto the bare mattress. She bounced a bit, and her hand landed on her savaged pussy; a slight smile played on her lips. The blindfold was the last item to go back into the sack.

I dressed quickly.

I glanced up and down the street before leaving to make sure no one spotted me, and then walked the few blocks back to the rental car and drove off into the night.

I watched the news that weekend. There were no reports of a rape in an upscale neighborhood. Maybe she'd just decided to live with it.

I was in the office bright and early Monday. I glanced up as she came into the office. She was walking a bit gingerly. Apparently there had been some aftereffects after all. Just as she minced by my door, I heard the Vice President call her. Something about wanting to review her expense account...