Taken

Story Info
A woman is powerless against her own needs.
1.3k words
4.08
30.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong hands grabbed my shoulders from behind. A man's voice whispered in my ear.

"Face the wall and place your hands on it."

I did as I was told. The voice spoke again.

"Good girl, now spread your legs apart and look straight ahead."

My heart racing, I again did as I was told.

I felt his hands come around my waist to the front of my jeans. He undid the button and zipper and slid his hand inside. I could feel his breath close to my ear.

"Don't move at all, not a muscle."

His fingers glided across the front of my pussy, lightly brushing my clitoris. I moaned and felt myself swell and grow damp at his touch. His fingertips touched my clitoris again and I moved my hips trying to get closer.

"I told you not to move," he said.

"Bad girl, you need to be punished." His hand smacked my ass; I felt the sting of it through my jeans. He hit it again.

I moaned, louder this time.

I was so wet right now I feel my juices coating the insides of my thighs.

He skimmed his mouth along the back of my neck, and I felt stubble tickle my skin, then a sharp jolt of pain when his teeth bit my earlobe. I began breathing faster, my cunt getting hotter and wetter by the second.

"Will you be a good girl now?" he asked.

"Y...yes," I stammered.

His fingers pinched my nipples.

"Alright then. Take your clothes off."

Quickly I stripped, embarrassed when the crotch of my thong stuck to my pussy lips because I was so turned on.

"Put your hands back on the wall, and remember, you're not allowed to move."

Hands cupped and massaged my breasts, then pinched my nipples to the point of pain. I cried out in response. He grabbed both of my nipples and roughly twisted them.

It took all of my willpower to stay still.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

Fingers moved down my back, between my ass cheeks, and into my pussy.

"Fuck, you're wet," I heard him say.

"You're so fucking wet for me right now aren't you?"

"Wet and tight."

"Open your mouth for me." He removed his hand from between my legs and put two fingers in my mouth.

"Suck on them, tell me how you taste. You like tasting your own pussy don't you?"

"Mmmmm," was my reply

"Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"Fuck you, and make you come?"

I nodded my head in reply.

His hand made its way back to my pussy and began to slowly stroke my clit.

"Tell me."

"Please," I said. "Please, fuck me. I need your dick in me right now."

"Turn to your right and get down on your knees," he said.

"I'm going to stick my cock in your mouth now, and if you do a good job sucking it I might decide to fuck you."

I knelt down and took the head of his long hard dick between my lips.

He placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing his dick deeper and deeper into my mouth until it hit the back of my throat.

"Suck it harder," he said.

"That's it, suck it, god you're good."

I swirled my tongue around licking his penis like it was a piece of hard candy, and gently scraped my teeth along the length of it.

"Harder," he said.

"Bite on it."

His hand fisted in my hair. I pressed my teeth into the tender skin on the head of his dick.

He groaned. "Do it again."

"Now I want you to rub your pussy, but you're not allowed to cum, not yet."

I put my fingers in my hole wishing it were his cock that was filling me. In and out, in and out, I fucked myself, timing the movements of my fingers with those of my head.

"Take your hand out and give it to me."

I reached up and felt his lips close around my fingers.

"Mmmmm, so sweet," he said.

"Lay down and spread your legs. Do it right now. I'm going to eat that sweet little pussy of yours, but I'm not going to let you cum."

I lay on my back with my knees bent and spread wide apart.

His fingers lightly drew small circles over my cunt lips, close to my clitoris but never quite touching it. My whole body shivered.

"Remember what I said, you're not allowed to move. Do you understand me? I'm going to eat this wet little pussy now, and you're not going to move or come."

He slid a finger into my hole, my muscles clenched around it trying to draw him in further.

"Now tell me what I said." His face was right next to my pussy now; I could feel his breath on my skin.

"You're going to eat my pussy, and I can't move or cum."

"Good girl."

His tongue replaced his fingers in my hole, driving in and out like a cock, moving up to lick my clit, then back inside my pussy.

I felt a finger enter my cunt then withdraw. He moved his finger to my ass and began to slide it in.

Slowly, too slowly his finger entered my ass while his mouth worked its magic on my pussy.

I couldn't take any more.

"Please," I begged.

"Please, fuck me, let me come. Please let me come."

His mouth left my pussy.

"Where do you want me to fuck you?"

"Here?" His tongue jabbed at my aching cunt.

"Or here?" His finger drove deeper into my asshole.

"I don't care, anywhere, just fuck me right now," I demanded.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I did, eager to feel his hard cock inside one of my waiting holes.

"Now, do it now. I can't wait anymore."

I was almost in tears, my entire body felt like it was on fire for him.

His hands massaged my ass.

"Tell me where you want me to fuck you." I felt a hard pinch on my right ass cheek and moaned.

"I don't care," I repeated.

He smacked my ass twice, and asked, "Who's in charge here?"

The demanding tone in voice went straight to my pussy, and my whole body trembled.

He grabbed my hips with both hands, and suddenly thrust his dick into my pussy.

I screamed.

"You are going to tell me right now," he withdrew part way then slammed into me a second time.

"Do I fuck you here, in your pussy?"

I felt the wet tip of his cock at the entrance to my ass.

"Or do I fuck you here?"

He held my hips and rammed his dick all the way inside my tight ass hole.

"There, please. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

His hand rubbed the small of my back.

"I think you can ask better than that."

"Oh, god, just please fuck me now. I want your dick in my ass. Please will you fuck my ass?"

"Good girl," he said.

"Would you like to cum now?"

"If I like how you ask me, I'll let you cum."

"May I please cum now?" I asked.

He slid his dick out of my ass until just the tip of it remained.

"Ask me again."

I couldn't wait.

"May I please cum now?"

He thrust back inside me. "Again. Ask me nicely just one more time, and I'll let you cum."

"Please," I sobbed.

"I'm going to count, when I get to five you are allowed to cum."

He pulled his dick part way out, then shoved it back in.

"One."

"Two."

He timed his thrusts with his counting.

"Three."

"Four."

I felt my orgasm start to crest over me. My mouth was open, but I was unable to breathe.

"Five."

"Cum for me."

I screamed my release and my whole body began to shake.

As soon as my first orgasm ended, I felt another one begin.

He pumped into me harder and faster. Suddenly I heard him shout, and incredibly I came a third time.

We collapsed on the floor, exhausted.

I felt his dick slide out my ass. I rolled over and put my arms around him, and kissed him on the mouth.

"That was awesome," I sighed.

"Happy Birthday, baby," he said.