Taken

Story Info
A woman taken against her will submits to her desires.
1.3k words
4.16
179.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitten
kitten
28 Followers

My eyes lock on yours as you come towards me, towering over me. I step backwards, intimidated, but find myself backed into a wall. Your arms come up above my shoulders, leaning against the wall, trapping me, your eyes still keeping me ensnared.

My stomach flutters and I gasp as you press your body against mine. Your eyes stare intensely at mine, and you take one hand off the wall to lift my chin as you lean down and roughly press your mouth to mine. Overwhelmed, I struggle slightly, but your body holds me in place and your cock stirs in your jeans, pressed against my belly. A whimper of fear and arousal escapes my lips as your tongue forces its way into my mouth and dances with mine. Your hand slides up the back up my neck and into my hair and grips firmly as you pull me against you even tighter. Your cock is fully hard now, and I can feel it pulsing, thick and full of desire.

Finally, your need grows too great and you pull away. Your eyes still intense as ever, you tug my hair down, guiding my head down your body, forcing me onto my knees. My hands rest on your thighs, half pushing you away, half gripping them in desire. I attempt to look away from you, but your grip on my hair tightens, not allowing it. You guide my head towards your crotch. I turn away, but you hold me still. With your free hand, you unbutton your jeans, pulling them down slightly. Your cock, finally free, springs forth and presses against my cheek.

"Suck it," you growl. I shake my head no in response. "This isn't up for debate. Suck my cock, slut."

My body flushes with desire at the word slut. I'm not a slut, I want to reply. I'm a good girl. My eyes look up at you, pleading, but your steady gaze informs me that one way or another, I'm going to suck your cock, and I'm not going to like it if I don't willingly accede.

My tongue darts out and licks my lips. I open my mouth slightly and your hand tugs me towards your cockhead. You groan as my lips wrap around it, sucking softly. I slowly inch more and more into my mouth, my lips stretching to take your thickness. My head bobs up and down slightly as I suck, my tongue gently stroking the underside of your cock. My hands grip your hips as I attempt to take as much of you as I can into my mouth. Eventually, you hit the back of my throat. I gag slightly, but look up at you, and know that one way or another, your cock is going to go down my throat. As your cock begins to enter my throat, your second hand comes down and you run it into my hair.

"Oh, fuck. Such a good little cocksucker, aren't you, whore? You want this." I try to say no, that I don't, but all that comes out is a moan around your cock. I start sliding your cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster, sucking while your cockhead glides into the back of my throat. Maybe, I think, if I make you come, that will be that. But you seem to sense my plan as you groan and pull your cock out of my mouth.

"Sorry, pet. It's not going to be that easy." You push me back, onto the floor, as you kiss me again, your tongue sliding into my mouth. I wonder if you care about tasting yourself on me, but that is soon lost as I feel your thigh part my legs, pressing against my bare pussy. Ashamed of not wearing any panties under my skirt, I pray you don't realize how wet I am.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?" You say, and when I try to deny it, your lips press against mine roughly. "No lying, slut." Your fingers find their way to my clit, and you pull back the hood and stroke it gently. I squirm underneath you, and you grin. Then a finger slides into my channel, and then a second, barely able to fit. You curve them upwards and pull them out almost all the way, then thrust them back in, rubbing against my gspot over and over again. My back arches, and you roughly pull up my tank top with your other hand, expertly undoing my bra and practically throwing it and my tank top off, before tearing off your own shirt. Your finger fucking assault continues, and my breasts now press against your bare chest as I arch my back in pleasure. Just as I am about to come, you pull your fingers out, and I quake underneath you, whimpering from my frustration and emptiness.

"Tell me you want to cum. Tell me you want me to fuck you so hard you spend yourself on me like a whore." Your wet fingers reach my clit and flick and tug it gently, while your lips find their way to my nipple and suck on it. I shake my head no, and you thrust your fingers back into me, rubbing against my walls. "Tell me, or I will never let you cum." You gently bite my nipple and, unable to take it anymore, I whisper,

"Fuck me."

"Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you." Your fingers pause inside me, teasing me dangerously.

"I'm your dirty little slut. Please, fuck me. Make me cum," I say, my voice getting louder. You move slightly, and your fingers are suddenly replaced by your cockhead pressing against my entrance, sliding up and down my slit, gently nudging my clit.

"C-condom," I choke out.

"No," you say, and roughly thrust into me. My tight pussy stretches around you, convulsing, trying to adjust to the sudden intruder. But I'm wet enough. I'm ready enough. I avoid your gaze, but you hold still, waiting.

"Look at me, slut." My eyes look up, catching yours, and I whimper again. I know that I'm yours, completely, entirely. You pull your cock out until just the head remains, pausing for a few seconds, and then thrust it back in. You lift my hips up slightly, and pound in again, and my eyes fly open in shock as your cock thrusts directly into my g-spot. Grinning, you begin to fuck me, pulling me towards you every time you pound into me so as to get as deep as possible.

Harder, faster, you pull me onto your cock over and over again. Your lips find my neck and kiss it softly, surprising me with the gentleness. Your penetration slows, and your hand finds its way back to my clit.

"No," I say. You bite my neck in response, before resuming a gentle tracing of it with your tongue.

"Yes," you whisper in my ear. "You aremine. I will use you how I see fit." Your tempo increases, cock thrusting into me, and the words, the fucking, the tongue, the touch-- it all suddenly becomes too great to bear. "Cum for me, kitten."

My pussy clenches around you, becoming impossibly tight, and you groan, trying not to cum immediately. My channel gets even slicker, and you pound into me harder and harder. You spread my legs and lean over me as my back arches and I cry out, experiencing the most intense orgasm I have ever had. Suddenly, my orgasming, sweaty body strewn below you becomes too much for you to bear.

"I'm going to cum inside of you," you say. My eyes fly open.

"No, don't--" but it's too late; not that it would have mattered. You thrust yourself into me-- deeper than ever before-- and your cock pulses, releasing spurt after spurt of your seed into my vulnerable womb, triggering another, smaller orgasm of mine as I feel you throb and cum inside of me. You hold my body against you, waiting for my tremors to pass. Eventually, you loosen your grip, and lean down and kiss me passionately.

"You'remine," you say. And I know it's true.

kitten
kitten
28 Followers