Taken Aback

Story Info
Hubby sneaks up on wife while she does dishes.
1.8k words
3.86
140.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a great sexual relationship with my husband, and we have been able to keep the flame alive through our nine years together by being spontaneous and open with our sexuality. We openly share our fantasies, and have often fantasized together about having a threesome with another girl. One hot summer day, I was doing the dishes in the kitchen sink, singing and wagging my hips to my favorite R&B CD. I am about 5'5", very curvy, have short, blonde hair, and deep-blue eyes. The air conditioner was not working on this particular day, so I was working up a sweat from the hot running water and the dancing. My husband was in the bedroom working on the computer, or so I thought...

As I was scrubbing the frying pan, I suddenly felt his arms around me, his mouth on my neck, and his whole body (which happened to be naked) pressing up against me. I felt a rush of desire shoot through me, and it was compounded by the growing bulge I could feel up against my butt. I dropped the dishbrush, totally absorbed in the feelings his touches were arousing. He kissed my neck harder, and then moved to my earlobe, sucking it while breathing in my ear.

He knows that makes me insanely horny, and I was ready to tear my clothes off and take him right then and there. But he was holding me up against the counter, not letting me turn around, and now his hands started working their way up my shirt. My nipples hardened before he even touched them, and I moaned with pleasure when he started kneading my D-cup boobs. In one swift motion, he removed my shirt and bra, and then started to kiss my back. I was aroused out of my senses, my pussy juices were flowing and I just wanted him to fuck me, NOW!!!

He pulled down my pants and caressed my ass with his tongue and hands. His fingers eventually found their way to my wet cunt, sliding in and out with ease, as I begged him to touch my clit. I spread my legs, and his fingers rubbed my erect climax spot, bringing me close to the edge. I looked down and saw that his cock could not wait much longer. The glans was swollen, deep red, and some pre-cum was oozing out of the little hole. He saw me looking at it, and asked me if I wanted some of this hard dick. I nodded with a smile, and leaned forward to offer myself to him. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Oh, shit," I said, "who could that be?"

"You just stay right where you are, and wait, I'll be right back," he told me. He slipped his pants on and disappeared down the steps to open the front door. I couldn't help but touch my wet pussy, I was so hot by now. Standing there at the kitchen sink, I rubbed my clit and stuck my fingers into my tight hole until I was about to explode.

I was interrupted by the sound of two sets of footsteps coming upstairs, and my husband calling: "You didn't go and put your clothes on, did you? You better not, because I have a little surprise for you!" My mind was racing. Who was with him? Was I ready for this? What would happen now? I didn't have to think long. My husband entered the kitchen, followed by a beautiful young girl.

"This is Alicia. You know how we've always fantasized about a threesome with another girl? Well, it's going to happen, right here, right now!" I was dumbfounded, and couldn't get a word out of my mouth. Alicia looked good enough to eat. She stood about 5'6," slender, but with nice curves, hazel eyes and auburn, curly hair down to her shoulders. She walked up to me and kissed me lightly on the lips, and it was like her gentle kiss woke me up. I suddenly realized that I really wanted this to happen, and my animal instincts kicked in.

I grabbed her and hungrily kissed her back, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I started to run my hands all over her body, and peel off her little sundress. Her breasts were much smaller than mine, with perky nipples sticking out of them. She had no bra on, and as soon as her dress was off, I devoured her tits, sucking and biting at the erect nipples. She moaned as I made wet circles all over her beautiful boobs with my tongue, and then got back to sucking and nibbling the nipples. Before I could move lower on her body, she pushed my head back to stop my suckling, and began a feverish attack on my breasts, sending currents of pleasure from my nipples to my waiting crotch. Her mouth worked its way lower and lower, until it reached my clean shaven mound.

She lapped at my labia, teasing me by just slightly touching my clit as she ran her tongue up and down the outside of my pussy. "Let's move into the bedroom so we can do this right," I said, taking her by the hand and pulling her along. My husband, whose pants were off again, had been sitting on a chair, rubbing his very alert cock while watching us. He followed us down the hallway and into the bedroom, where he sat down on the desk chair, ready to watch what was about to unfold.

I laid down on my back, and Alicia positioned herself between my widespread legs. My clit trembled in anticipation as she started to lick my inner thighs and the outer lips of my pussy, teasing me to the point where I wanted to scream. Finally, her warm tongue softly licked my pleasure center, almost sending me into an instant orgasm. I tried to hold back for a little bit, since this was probably the best feeling I had ever felt. Her wet mouth skillfully played with my throbbing clit, alternating sucking and licking, and when she pushed 2 fingers into my vagina I couldn't hold off any more.

My back arched and I pushed her head into my wet, pulsating pussy, letting my deepest orgasm ever wash over me like a raging tide. I couldn't even scream, it was so incredibly good. I felt it radiate from my clit and all through my body, down to my fingertips and my toes. Alicia faithfully kept licking and sucking until I gestured her to stop. I looked over at my husband, who had semen all over his belly and hands. "Did you like that, honey?" he asked, with a devilish smile on his face. I smiled back and nodded. I walked over to where he was sitting, and started to lovingly clean his dick up with my tongue. I lapped up all the cum, and before I was done, he was hard again.

When I looked over to the bed, Alicia had started to rub her pussy while watching me clean up my husband. "It looks like somebody needs a good'n'hard fuck," he said.

"Why don't you prime her for me, babe, give her a good tongue fuck to get her ready for my buddy here." I was more than happy to oblige, and climbed up on the bed between Alicia's legs. Her beautiful pussy was very pink, had a nicely trimmed line of black hair, and her clit protruded between the outer labia, quivering with excitement. I went straight for her it, sucking it and running my tongue over it at the same time. I stabbed my long tongue into her tight opening, and she moaned and groaned, pushing my face into her pussy. I licked and sucked her slit as best I knew how, until her body shook with pleasure as her climax tore through her.

When she pushed my head away, I got off her and my husband joined us on the bed. He got on all fours over Alicia and started to kiss her and suck her breasts while exploring her wet cunt with his one hand. He lowered his hips and rubbed the head of his uncut, big cock against her clit, eliciting a deep moan from her. His cock began to slowly slide into her, rocking back and forth and going deeper with every gentle thrust. I watched as my husband pumped his manhood into this beautiful young girl, and it was making me horny again.

I opened the closet door and pulled out our vibrator and a tube of lubricant. I applied some lube to the large tool, and walked over to my husband's bobbing ass. I pulled the cheeks apart and pushed the dildo into his tight asshole, reaping the reward of a scream filled with a mix of pleasure and pain. I moved the vibrator around inside his anus, and then began to pump it in and out. It seemed to heighten his pleasure from fucking Alicia, and soon I could tell he was getting ready to come.

She was as well, and as I rammed the instrument deep into his ass, they both orgasmed together, crying out in ecstasy. Alicia's body arched over and over, as climax after climax rippled through her every time he thrust his throbbing dick into her. Finally their orgasms subsided, I pulled the vibrator out, and he climbed off her. They noticed that I was breathing very heavily, and my pussy was sopping wet. My husband pulled me down on the bed and laid me down on my back. They both got on all fours between my legs and cooperatively worked on bringing me to climax again.

Their warm tongues and lips licked and sucked my juicy cunt, and I wanted this moment to last forever. Unfortunately, I was soon at the point of no return and let out a scream of utter bliss while they continued to eat me out like a pair of greedy animals. I came over and over under the constant assaults of their hungry mouths, until we all collapsed in exhaustion in a heap of hot, sweaty, sticky bodies.

When I came to, Alicia was putting her clothes on and getting ready to leave. She came over to me, kissed me a deep, wet kiss, and said: "See you next week, and then I'm bringing my boyfriend..." When she was gone, my husband told me that he had found her through a personal ad, and that they had agreed on weekly sessions, sometimes with her alone and sometimes with her boyfriend. I couldn't have been happier, and realized all over why I love my husband so much! And, I couldn't wait to meet Alicia's boyfriend...

To Be Continued...