Taken Advantage and Owned

Story Info
A boy going through a tough time is remedied by his new dom.
11.7k words
4.62
96k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Okay! Sorry about this, I was gonna work on a new story but these inconsistencies are bugging the shit out of me now too. Sorry once again, I know how distracting that can be as a reader. Not sure why I didn't proof this the first time. You might notice some more inconsistencies in the story, and I'd like to address a few of them. First of all, (Spoiler) the reason why Erin jumps back and forth between being caring, and then not giving a crap about Mike in the slightest, is simple, it's because she doesn't give a crap about how Mike feels. Erin just wants Mike addicted to her, she shows her caring side to make Mike feel like he needs to depend on her, and it's also to appeal to the Mommy fetish (Sly and brutal, older woman, who manipulates her victim to get what she wants), if that bothers you get the fuck over it. Secondly, this isn't an inconsistency it's more of a repetitious thing, my use of ellipses. As much as I would love to use the hyphen (Which I have a few times now) to symbolize stuttering, ellipses' feel more accurate to me, and yes I use it a lot because Mike is timid as hell and he stutters a lot. Once again, if it bugs you, read something else, it's how I write, I'm not here for an English lesson, I'm here to appeal to people who have the same fetishes as me. Third of all, to the guy that pointed out that he could stab Erin or whatever, it's a sex fantasy, this is about a 6 foot muscle lady with a giant penis raping a dude, this isn't going to be realistic in the slightest, go and join another website if that's how your critiquing these stories. Now that being said, there are noticeable things that I've tried to get rid of, and hopefully it's nice and orderly now, so enjoy! We've got something good in store next for whoever has an orc fetish.

*

"Fuck it's cold out!" Erin exclaimed, "This commute is fucking awful, at least it won't be a problem anymore..."

Erin had just got out of her last day at her work. She was a therapist, a good one at that, but she felt as though she had earned enough money to call an early retirement. Her only concern is if she gets bored. Her final walk to her apartment, joyous as it was, was awful to her. She hated the long walk to her home, but finally she was free from early wake-ups, long walks, sad patients talking to her about shit she barely even cared about, regular perverts who couldn't help ogle at her every time they came in for their "therapy".

Erin was tired of it all, but she was finally free. To celebrate she was gonna sit at home, eat a pint of ice cream and pass out, then sleep until 2 in the afternoon. Cold and dark as it was, she could finally let out a warm sigh of relief. She felt something missing though, even if she wouldn't have to work a day in her life again. At the age of 40 she should have already been married. Only problem is her monolithic size intimidated most men, and her "special condition" as she called it, was a deal breaker in bed most of the time. That didn't stop her though, while during the day she was your average 6'4 therapist, at night she was a 6'4 seducer.

Erin had a hobby of finding guys, way younger than her, and turning them into her toys. You see Erin's "special condition" was hermaphroditism. She was born a woman, but had the genitals of a man. Big genitals at that, she was a very special case, maybe the only one in the world. As a woman she was as attractive as ever, which helped her hobby immensely. She would wait until the last second to reveal her secret and go in for the kill. Fucking them senseless, and corrupting them. She loved sex, worshipped it, and craved it, every second of every day.

The only problem for Erin nowadays, is that she was dangerously low on boy toys. Most of the guys she met she despised, the others actually wanted her cock to begin with, which was a massive turn off for her, she loved the fight, and the struggle, and breaking them mentally. She relished the sensation of breaking a sweet innocent boy, and claiming them like a wild horse. She was unlucky and desperate these days. Her last toy had moved and forgotten about her. She was hoping that someday she would strike the gold mine. Lucky for her today was that day. As if almost on cue, she heard crying coming from a bench in the park.

*MEANWHILE*

Mike had always had it rough in his life. From birth his parents were strict and forceful. At the age of eight Mike witnessed his parents fight constantly in front of him until the inevitable divorce split his family apart. From second grade until his senior year of high school, he was looked down on, picked on, teased, and bullied. Because of all this, Mike was always shy, always believing that it was his fault. He was a small kid, now attending college at the age of nineteen. Mike was scrawny, standing at 5'8, and weighing roughly 120 lbs. He had a grown out mop of dirty blonde hair on the top of his head, messy but neat. His eyes were bright blue, and had an effeminate body for a man.

Mike is currently sitting in a park at eight at night crying. Mike's first and only girlfriend had just broken up with him, after revealing that she had been cheating on him for almost five months. She was always cruel to him, manipulative, and was an awful girlfriend. Mike didn't care though, she was his first kiss, first everything, even his first (And only) fuck. Nobody had ever shown attachment to him, the way she had, even though she would treat him like crap, he still loved her. After this devastating breakup though, Mike was practically broken.

He sat on the park bench, his hands clasped over his face, he tried to stop crying, but the tears kept on pouring out.

"Why?" He asked himself, "Why me? Why is it always me? Everything shitty always has to come my way, but who am I kidding? The first good thing comes my way and I fuck it up as usual..."

His parents, the bullying, and now this. All the bad thoughts resonated in his mind, and for the life of him he couldn't stop bawling his eyes out. He called himself names, kicked himself, and made himself into the lowlife he thought he was. Mike tried to think of anything that could get his mind off of her, and try and see a brighter tomorrow. It didn't work though. He sat there alone, cold and in the dark of night, wallowing in his own depression, self-hatred, and sadness. A sad feeling as if he were floating in an inky black void. If he lied in his house he would have just felt worse, he had assumed a walk would have made him better, clearly he was wrong.

Talking to nobody but himself, Mike monologued, still crying,

"What's the point! Why do I even exist, my life has just been one big shit show! I don't belong anywhere, and I don't belong to anyone! That's always how it's going to be!" Mike looked to the sky, talking to anybody that was listening, "Is this some kind of sick joke to you?! Why me?! Why did you decide that I had to be the guy you put all your shit on?! Fuck off and leave me alone!"

Mike continued to cry, and screamed into his hands. Enveloped in his despair, he didn't notice the woman standing ten feet away from him.

"Are you okay?" Said the woman.

Mike snapped his neck to the right to see a pure goddess standing only ten feet away from him. His face was flushed red with pure embarrassment, and immediately wiped away his tears. Mike panicked, had she been here this whole time? Dear god did she hear all of that? Did she SEE all of that?

"Uh...uh...I...uh...yeah sorry, I'm f...fine, I'm just..." Mike stuttered.

"Who were you talking to?" The woman asked.

"Just...um..." Mike didn't even know who he was talking to either.

"Whoever was listening?" The woman interjected.

Mike looked at her, "Yeah I guess."

As Mike's panic subsided he realized how jaw dropping this woman was. Mike was an average height for a guy, but this woman was practically a behemoth. She stood at 6'5, looked in her late thirties/early forties, and was wrapped in a well toned, statuesque, mass of muscle, putting her weight at roughly 240 lbs. Her body was long, just like her massive arms and hands. She could kill somebody with one hand though. Her head was completely shaved. She looked like Amber Rose after an intense workout. She had wide, and slightly slanted green eyes with winged makeup on, easily seen through her glasses. Her nose was straight, and slightly broad. Her lips were full and plump, coated in a nice black lipstick. She was wearing a black turtleneck with skin tight jeans. Despite her mass and size, there was still plenty of femininity to her. Especially where her breasts and butt were concerned. She certainly had the ass of Amber Rose as well, and the biggest and perkiest natural boobs of a woman her age.

Mike's panic had reestablished itself after realizing he had just made an utter idiot out of himself in front of one of the sexiest women he had ever seen in his life.

"Uh..I'm really sorry you witnessed all that..." Mike said nervously.

"It's okay honey, it sounds like you were having a tough time, and I'm a therapist so I feel obliged to help." She responded.

"Oh well... thanks, but I don't wanna bother you with all my luggage, there's a lot."

"It's alright sweety, I don't mind at all!" She sat down next to him, still towering over him even sitting, "My name's Erin Banks, I work at the offices next to here, or rather I did."

"I'm Mike..." He said meekly in reply.

"You want to tell me what's wrong honey?"

"Oh my god this boy is perfect..." She thought to herself, "That ass of his...that face...those eyes...mmmmmmmf...I wanna break him now!"

"It's just girlfriend issues..."

"Ah, I come here when I'm lonely too. That's not everything though is it Mike."

"I mean...uh, no that's it..."

Erin put her hand on Mike's shoulder, and put the other on the side of his face to turn him towards her. Mike stared in panic as Erin's expression had completely changed from sympathy to almost anger. She was staring him down with deep intensity.

"Don't you ever lie to me Mike. Understand? I hate liars." Erin said in a strict tone.

"S-sorry, I'm sorry."

"Good, now tell me what's wrong honey."

Mike explained everything to Ms. Banks, but withheld the information about his past. He told her every detail, now struggling to hold back his tears again, the bad thoughts began to invade his head all over again. Ms. Banks looked down at him with full attention the whole time, and noticed that his eyes were beginning to get glassy.

Mike looked down, embarrassed to show her his tears again.

"S...sorry, this all just brings back some bad thoughts..."

"You apologize too much." Erin stated.

Right after speaking, Erin grabbed Mike, lifting his butt in the air and pulling him towards her. Mike was stunned, he realized this was a whole new feeling, affection. The warmness of her hug, and how tightly she held him towards her, made his emotions well up inside of him.

"You don't need to be sorry, just let it all out boy." She whispered warmly in his ear.

Mike buried his face in her shoulder, wrapped his arms around her, and cried his eyes out. She stroked his hair and cooed in his ear while he let out all of the pain and sadness built up over the years.

She whispered again, "Shhhh, that's it baby, let it aaaaaall out, let Mommy take care of you."

"Mommy?" He thought, a little strange, but maybe it's part of her therapy method, whatever she's been doing has been working so far. Mike's crying calmed down.

"Sorry Erin," He said, his face still smothered in her shoulder, and chuckled, "Nobody has ever really actually hugged me before haha"

"Stop apologizing. You don't say sorry until I say so, got it?" She grabbed him by the sides of the head, pulling him away from her shoulders, and resumed that stern tone from earlier, "You don't need to apologize right now, you just keep being my good boy, and Mommy will take good care of you..."

Mike looked into her eyes confused, her face wasn't stern like it was before, while there were certainly hints of it, her expression was more filled with what looked to be a violent lust. What was happening? This doesn't feel like therapy anymore.

"Erin wha..."

Ms. Bank's face came centimeters away from his, "Don't call me that, you call me Ms. Banks, Ma'am, or Mommy, understand boy?"

"O-okay, I...sure, B-but-"

"Good boy." Erin cut him off. Any seriousness from her face had completely disappeared, it was now replaced with a look of pure violent lust. This look worried Mike, especially considering that she had been completely silent for the past five seconds, still uncomfortably close to him. The silence had become awkward, as it looked as if Erin had been longingly breathing, and soaking him in. He noticed he had been biting her lower lip as well. Mike was dumbfounded. He attempted to fill the silence with and awkward laugh.

"Hah uh Erin, you-"

Mike was cut off by Ms. Bank's long, thick, tongue filling his entire mouth.

"MMMMGLPTH?!"

Mike's words were muffled by Ms. Bank's mouth completely locked into his like a puzzle piece. Her tongue was exploring every void of his mouth, writhing around, and slithering. Her tongue was big and rough, he had barely any room in his mouth. She would break away, click her lips with his, but would then resume her french kissing, prying open his closed mouth with her giant tongue. Between kisses she would whispering what a good boy he was. Mike tried to break the kiss by pulling away, but it was futile. Ms. Bank's arms were completely locked around his back, with her hands latched on to his head, making any attempt of escaping pointless. Every time he would struggle, she would pull his head closer to hers, deepening the force of her kiss. He was yelling, but it was unheard, completely silenced by her tongue writhing around his mouth. He could hardly breathe, only catching air between her breakaways and whispers. She grinded her monolithic body into his tiny frame.

It was clear what her intention was at this point. Erin's plan was to continue her forced kissing, until he would tire and calm into her big arms. It was working too. Mike's wide eyed expression, had become weary. His eyes became hazed and softened. His arms and body went limp in her iron like grip. He became lost and entranced in her seduction. Erin relished this sense of surrender, and moaned into his mouth. She finally broke the kiss, but her hands remained locked onto the sides of Mike's head. Mike was panting and speechless, he had no idea what to do. This feeling of surrender that washed over him felt too good.

"Such a good boy, " She cooed while covering his face in kisses, his mouth already covered in smudged black lipstick, now his face was being coated in black kiss marks.

"Do you want Mommy to take care of you tonight?" She throatily whispered in his ear, almost breathing the words out.

Mike, lost in pleasure, nodded his head slightly.

"I want to hear you say it..." She smiled, completely turned on by his confusion and surrender, "I'll make you feel so good tonight, all you have to do is say what you want..."

"Please..."

"Please what baby." She asked strictly.

"Please...take care of me, I want you to take care of me."

"Sorry, you want who to take care of you? My hearing is going." She asked playfully, "Say who and I'll give you a night you'll always remember."

"Please...M...Mommy, take care of me tonight."

Erin laughed, and shoved her tongue in his ear, making him moan, rather loudly, with pleasure. She put her tongue away and whispered in his ear again.

"That's all you had to say boy. Ms. Banks will be taking good care of you tonight..."

Without hesitation, Erin stuck two of her long, big, muscular fingers into Mike's mouth. Pulling them in and out, forcing Mike to suck on them. Her fingers were sawing back and forth, exploring every region of his throat, making him cough a little.

Ms. Banks buried her face into Mike's neck, biting down and sucking on a piece of his exposed flesh. Mike had never received a hickey before, causing him to moan again with pure ecstasy, whilst still sucking on Erin's fingers. Erin was sucking and biting on his flesh so hard, Mike was reacting accordingly, the deeper she would go, the more intensely he would moan, and increase the pressure in his mouth. She looked to see that Mike's eyes had completely rolled back.

She let his flesh out of her mouth with a loud pop, that made Mike jump slightly. She giggled and proceeded to cover his neck in light kisses, occasionally licking and frenching parts of his neck/shoulder. Her hand also popped out of Mike's mouth and reached down for his bubbly ass. Grabbing, kneading, and squeezing it. Mike moaned under his breath, experiencing new pleasures he had never felt before.

Ms. Banks turned her body, so that she was sitting completely forward. She then lifted up Mike and plopped him on her lap, between her thick muscular thighs. She was warm, and Mike felt total comfort and safety currently in her grasp.

"Before we do anything though, let's have you relieve some tension. A boy who's been through as much as you must have some pent up aggression he needs to let out."

Ms. Banks pulled him closer to her, so that her breasts were pushed into his back. She reached one hand up his shirt, it felt good to have her big warm hand rub up and down his chest. Suddenly she grabbed one of his nipples and began to tweak it. She had also been rubbing Mike's dick through his jeans. This combined caused Mike to begin to slightly pant. She smiled and whispered into his ear once again,

"How many times do you jack off?"

Mike was silent.

"It's okay baby, I'm a therapist remember? You can tell me anything..."

"Never."

Ms. Banks stopped what she was doing.

"What?"

"I...never, did... that."

"You've never masturbated?" She asked in disbelief.

"No." Mike face was bright red with embarrassment.

"This is too perfect, I'm gonna corrupt this boy!" Erin thought to herself menacingly.

"Your girlfriend never did anything with you?" She asked curiously.

"We kissed a few times, and we had sex once, but she said my dick was too small to waste her time on. My parents would have castrated me if they ever even witnessed me doing that either."

Erin grinned at this information with pure evil. She was going to turn this pure inexperienced boy, into her toy. The best part was, it would be easy too! There's nothing Erin loved more than corrupting a boy.

"Well then," She whispered in his ear, "I'll just have to show you the ropes then won't I?"

With little effort, she undid Mike's pants and pulled his small cock out. Mike's penis was two inches soft, and four erect, she could tell since he was already standing at full mast. Still whispering she softly guided her words into his right ear.

"Baby, I'm gonna make you cum for the first time in your life, and it's gonna feel so good, so don't struggle just let me handle everything..."

With the hand that was originally playing with his nipple, she held him in place on her lap. As her other hand made its way back to Mike's mouth. She stuck her index finger in his mouth and began drilling in and out, getting it nice and wet. Then she stuck her thumb in his mouth making him suck again as she pulled it in and out. When her thumb and index finger were slick with his saliva, she formed a ring out of them, and began jacking him off. Mike immediately began moaning with pleasure, louder than he ever had before, now experiencing a level of pleasure entirely new to him. The loudness of his moan even surprised Erin who slapped her hand over his mouth. Her hand had an iron lock over his mouth, making any sound impossible to escape, aside from a few muffled moans.

"Shhhhhhhh! Quiet baby, we don't want people to hear us now! I am glad that you're enjoying this though. You're enjoying it aren't you?"