Taken and Broken Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaren gets ready.
2.2k words
4.19
26.6k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Jaren drove through the night in silence, plans unfolding wildly in his mind. His BMW cut a smooth path through the foggy night air as he headed to his hideaway, the waxing moon peeking through the dark tree tops. He mentally ran through his checklist, unsure if anything had been forgotten. By the time he was satisfied that all was in order, he was pulling up to the cabin. Turning off his car, he stepped out, opened the trunk, and slung a full duffel bag onto his shoulders. His excitement was palpable at the moment, but he took a moment to collect himself. He had a certain image to portray. Walking up the steps to the front door, he breathed deeply and pushed it open.

Elmoira was bent over the couch, current being spit-roasted between Victor and Eddie. Her makeup was even more of a mess than before and would have given her a broken look had it not been so obvious that she loved every second of the attention she was getting, her eyes rolling back as Eddie's long cock worked its way in and out of her hungry mouth, the smacking sounds of Victor's hips pounding against her ass as he took her from behind. Jaren set his bag down at the computer table and went to fix himself a drink. An 1888 Frapin Cuvee. A bottle he adored and only drank in preparation for The Ritual. Pouring the brandy into a crystal Libbey, he turned to watch the rough threesome that was transpiring in the living room.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmm..." Elmoira moaned around Eddie's cock in time with Victor's savage thrusts, completely immobilized as Eddie had a hand pinning her arms behind her back, and the other gripping her short hair as he continued fucking her mouth. They had been keeping a fairly steady rhythm right up until Jaren had walked in. Now, they seemed to be close to release and the thrusts were becoming erratic. She couldn't remember how many times she had cum already. Four? Five? Not that she was complaining. If she wanted to be technical about the situation, her first orgasm hadn't truly ended, had just been a rollercoaster of sensations that had repeatedly crested and left her shivering in anticipation of the next peak. She wasn't able to think too much on it, however, as, first Victor, then Eddie bottomed out inside her and filled her with rope after rope of hot cum. She struggled to swallow the load Eddie gave her, but some dribbled past her lips and down her neck. Groaning, the two men pulled out of her well used holes and let her collapse on the couch in a puddle of her juices.

"Get yourselves cleaned up." Jaren said, still enjoying his drink. "We've got work to do."

"On it, boss." Victor said, making his way to one of the two showers in the cabin, Eddie heading to the other. Elmoira was still splayed on the couch, panting after being used so hard.

"Yeah, and Jaren?" Eddie said, poking his head out of the shower room. "Mikey said that there's a little something extra in that package you had me pick up. Said you'd know what to do with it?"

"Oh? Interesting. I'll check it out." Jaren said, drinking the last bit of his brandy. He moved to the corner of the room where Eddie had placed the three packages he had brought in. Rifling through them, he made sure everything he needed was present. Fifteen minutes into it, he found the 'something extra' Mikey had sent him. A bottle roughly the size of a coke can with a letter attached. As he read through it, he began to smile. Michael Fairaday was a despicable human being, but his perverted mind tended to be in tune with Jaren's. Almost a kindred spirit. This was definitely a game changer.

Checking his watch, a stainless steel and white gold Rolex, he stood up, grabbing the near comatose Elmoira by the hair, an apparent theme of the night, and shook her roughly.

"Get up, get cleaned up, and get changed." He ordered. Elmoira groaned and sat up, stretching. It seemed like Victor was just about done with his shower.

"Is it time?" She yawned, the dried semen on her face starting to crust and flake off.

"Just about." Jaren said. "You'll have your turn. Just get ready. I have some things to do with our guest first."

"I'm sure you do." She said, smirking, running a hand up and down his arm.

"Now, Moira."

"I'm going, I'm going!" she grumbled, getting up and making her way toward the back. "Asshole..."

"What was that?"

"I said, 'Asshole'!"

"And don't you forget it."

Alexa awoke completely restrained and disoriented. She was lying on her back, completely nude and alone in a dark room. She began to panic, struggling weakly against her bonds, unable to do much against them. Breathing hard, she noticed something on her face. Looking down, she saw a modified oxygen mask seemed to be covering her mouth and face. Connected to it was a thick plastic tube that ran down her arm and disappeared off the table beyond her line of sight. She tried call for help, but the most she could manage was a tiny squeak. Trying to remember what had happened, she found her mind fuzzy and unfocused. The last thing she could recall was drinking in some bar, blurry faces swimming past her mind's eye, nothing coherent or tangible.

A door creaked open somewhere off to her left and she heard footsteps moving slowly toward her, getting closer and closer. A hooded figure appeared above her, standing at the head of the table she was strapped on. Its eyes seemed to glow, a white-hot light that made her look away. A hand grabbed her face roughly, forcing her to look at it.

"Tell me, Alexa." The creature began, its deep voice seeming to waver in and out, fading and growing. "What is it you see?"

"Help...me..." she begged quietly. "Please..."

"What do you see, Alexa?"

"Please...I'm scared..."

The creature chuckled and began to run a slightly calloused hand down her body, caressing her slowly.

"Nooooo..." she whined, pulling at her restraints. The hand cupped one of her generous breasts and began to fondle it gently, teasing the nipple with a single finger, making it stiffen until it was completely swollen. Another hand joined the first, playing with her other tit, giving it the same treatment as the first.

"Please...Don't..."

The figure then pinched her hard nipples, making her cry out in pain. As her swollen buds were pulled and pinched mercilessly, she bit her bottom lip, groaning at the sensation.

"What do you see, Alexa?" the creature repeated, fondling her roughly, its nails, more like claws, digging into the soft pliant flesh.

"I don't know!" she cried, tears beginning to stream down her face, arching her back, trying to get away from the pain. "What do you want!?!"

Suddenly, the hands disappeared and she fell back onto the table, sobbing.

"Only you, Alexa. Only you..." the creature said.

Eddie sat on the cabin porch, puffing on an electronic cigarette. Currently, his wife, Crystal, was on the phone telling him about some business or other involving one of her co-workers. He wasn't really paying attention. She believed him to be at some conference in San Diego. He had a sneaking suspicion she had a feeling about the goings ons of his various out of state travels, but, as long as the money kept rolling in, she didn't bring it up. He was glad. This side of himself was a monster that had to be released every once in a while. One that, after months in its cage, needed to be free to stretch its legs and run amok.

"Yeah babe, it's going to be a few more days. A new policy was just put in place and it's going to be a complete overhaul of previous practices. At least that's what they're telling us." Eddie said, exhaling a plume of smoke slowly. "How about we take a little vacation when I get back?"

"Oooh! Sounds great, sweetie! How about Jamaica? You've always said you wanted to go." She said, gushing. Eddie always wanted to pamper her in some way after his trips. A red flag if there ever was one, but she wasn't ever one to turn down a trip abroad.

"Sounds good, babe. I'll get the tickets tomorrow. We'll have a blast. Gotta get back now, though. Donovan wants to talk about some of the changes." He said coolly. Lying to her was starting to get disturbingly easy. He wondered what that meant. "Talk later?"

"Of course. Hurry back. Kisses." She said before hanging up.

Eddie slid his phone into his pocket, stretching before heading back into the cabin. Victor was sitting on the counter in the kitchen texting. Elmoira was still in the shower room, no doubt getting dressed. Eddie was curious as to what she decided to wear this go around. Typically, Jaren encouraged costumes, the more outlandish, the better. When he brought his conquests to the cabin, he usually had them breathe in a mild hallucinogenic which made his victim mentally expand on what they saw. Demons, monsters, even aliens. Anything to confuse them and convince them they were a long way from home. In the long run, it really helped in The Ritual's process. In the short run...Well, it was fun.

The shower room door opened and Elmoira stepped out, the remaining mist of her shower billowing out around her. She wore a modified latex gimp suit, a deep maroon, shiny and slick, which hugged every curve of her body. There was no mask, but the contacts she wore made her eyes completely pupil-less and white. Three zippers adorned the suit, one on each of her breasts and one in between her thighs. The extended gloves seemed to have short, rubber spikes running across the palms. All in all, she looked as if she stepped out of the sexiest part of hell and wanted to drag someone, kicking and screaming, back with her.

"Hey guys!" she exclaimed excitedly, striking a pose. "Think she's ready for this?"

"Probably not." Victor said without looking up from his phone. "That's kinda the point."

"Oh, shut up!" she said, pouting. "Eddie thinks I look good, don't you Eddie?"

"Um, yeah!" Eddie said, swallowing. Truth be told, Elmoira looked good in just about anything and Eddie loved her sense of demented style. "You look really good, Moira!"

"Aw, you're sweet!" Elmoira said, turning and giving her ass a smack. The back of her outfit was still wide open. "Do me a favor and zip me up?"

"Sure." He said, moving behind her, drawing the zipper up her back. His cock was at half mast and pressing against her ass, a fact that she didn't miss.

"Mmmm. Is that a flashlight in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" she asked, wiggling her ass against him teasingly.

"You tell me..." he said, grabbing at her hips. Unfortunately, she danced away from him before he could do anything about it.

"Ah ah ah!" she said, wagging a single finger at him. "Not yet, big boy. We have a job to do, now don't we?"

"Yeah, Jaren will be back out in about ten minutes." Victor said, finally looking up. "Who's first?"

Alexa couldn't stop writhing. By her count, she had six vibrating clamps on her at the moment. One on each nipple and two on each side of her labia. Her fear was mixing with the sensations of the vibrating toys and the fact that the creature kept her guard up, switching between loving kisses and caresses and stinging blows of a cat o' nine tails. Right now, it was suckling on her neck, one of her sensitive spots. No matter how scared she was and how much she begged, she couldn't deny that she was immensely aroused. Sure, she tried to pull away and fight, but the fact of the matter was she was gushing wet, yet unable to reach release. It surprised her that she wanted to cum, but she wasn't given a second's reprieve to think about it. A single finger began sliding between her drenched pussy lips, up and down slowly, flicking at her clit, before sliding back down and inside of her. Her back arched again as the finger fucked her slowly. She couldn't help it. She was so sensitive.

"Stop! Please! Leave me alone!" she screamed, straining against the straps that held her prisoner. The oxygen mask was long gone, but, whatever it had been pumping into her lungs, had not worn off yet. Her eyes had gotten used to the dark room, but the hallucinogenic didn't help her make sense of anything she was seeing or feeling. Her body was merely reacting on instinct, her hips moving with the finger inside her.

Jaren was always amused by this phase. The hallucinogenic also had a bit of an aphrodisiac mixed in with it. Simply put, it enhanced any stimulus the subject received. Right now, she was putty in his hands. The glasses he wore were modified to be infrared, so he was able to read his watch. Time was about up. Giving her one last kiss on her neck, he removed his finger from inside her and stood up. She was babbling, but he ignored in, checking the clamps. They were wirelessly connected to the computer up front. Once 2:00 o'clock hit, the clamps would start a random vibration cycle and he would leave her to her own devices for a bit. And then, the real games would begin.

Imon
Imon
29 Followers