Taken and Broken Ch. 03

Story Info
Elmoira gets to play.
1.6k words
4.35
20.7k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imon
Imon
29 Followers

Jaren closed the door behind him, effectively muffling the sounds of the woman being pleasured/tortured inside. Removing his hood and glasses, he made his way into the front room where Elmoira was currently straddling Eddies lap, teasing him. Victor was wandering the cabin like a Roomba while talking on his phone.

"It's time." He said simply, making his presence known. The trio of deviants looked up at him, Victor, stone-faced and ready, Elmoira with a big, toothy grin, and Eddie, who was half occupied with the full globes of ass that he was palming. "We'll give her a few minutes, then we will begin. Let's take this time for a rundown. Edward?"

"Uh...yeah...The surveillance system is online. Anyone gets within a mile of the cabin, we'll know." Eddie said, trying not to think too much about Elmoira grinding slowly on his lap. "Also, the tracking serum that Victor injected into her works too. We'll be able to pinpoint her location down to the square foot should she escape."

"Good. Good." Jaren said, nodding. "Elmoira?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah! I have three vehicles stashed in the usual places, so if the law shows up, we can all get away!" she said joyfully. "Each has a copy of fake set of credentials and cash, so if you have to disappear, you can. That way, me and Eddie can run off to a deserted island and screw our brains out!"

Victor rolled his eyes at this, hanging up his phone, sliding it into his pocket. Elmoira was a hell of a tease, but that was one of the reasons he kept her around. As far as he was concerned, he considered her his and, no matter what ended up happening, she'd always come back to him. Whether or not he'd take her back was another matter entirely.

"And you, Victor?" Jaren asked, turning to him.

"First aid and rations are all fully stocked." He said seriously. "The police tracker is fully functional and I have a friend or two in local law enforcement who will tip us off if the police start to suspect anything."

"Very well. If everything is in order and everyone knows what is going on..." Jaren said, turning to the door at the end of the hall. "Let's begin, shall we?"

The door creaked open yet again, but Alexa was none the wiser. Still writhing and still seeking release, she wasn't focused on anything other than the vibrating that was teasing her supple body mercilessly. She squeaked in surprise when the hooded man appeared once again above her.

"What do you see, Alexa?" Jaren asked, looking down at the prone woman. She felt a pair of hands undoing her ankle cuffs, lifting and spreading her thighs wide open, locking her feet back in place.

"What do you want from me!?!" she begged. She was even weaker now, unable to put up much of a fight even with her legs momentarily free.

"It's simple, Alexa." Jaren said, beginning to once again caress her breasts. She groaned. "What do you see?"

"You're fucking crazy!" she yelled at her captor, spewing a long line of curses and insults at him. "You fucking bastard! Let me go!"

Jaren backhanded her across the face, cutting off her tirade. It then stepped back out of her line of sight. Something wet began to trail its way up her leg to her inner thighs, little kisses soon replacing the tongue, getting closer and closer to her center. She tried to close her legs, but two pairs of hands forced her back open and chained her knees to the sides of the table, keeping her widely splayed as the lips found their way to her core.

"Ah!" she yelped as the tongue came back into play, flicking back and forth across her exposed clit. Her hips began to move with the tongue, unconsciously begging for it. A pair of hands begins to caress her hips and thighs, making her jump. This newcomer seemed to have soft, pliant spikes embedded in their palm. Giving her wet pussy a quick kiss, the new assailant slowly removes the four clamps on her swollen lips. Alexa moans as the pain brought on by the blood rushing to her labia is soothed by the oh-so-enthusiastic tongue.

"Please! Stop! I can't...!" Alexa pleads, getting closer and closer to release.

"Mmmm, you can't what?" came a woman's voice from between her legs. "I couldn't quite hear you. I'm a little busy at the moment. Maybe you can tell me what you can't do when I'm done, kay pumpkin?"

With that, Elmoira began to eat again with gusto, her tongue working a decadent magic on Alexa's sensitive pussy. Her hands began to trail up Alexa's body, slowly, the sharp bards digging into her soft skin, across her stomach, to her heaving breasts. She jerked awkwardly, halfheartedly trying to get away. Her restraints showed no sign of giving in anytime soon and she was quickly wearing herself out, leaving only the dull throb of fatigue and pleasure that she desperately wanted to get away from.

Alexa shook her head back and forth, getting closer and closer to her inevitable release, unwilling to give in to her captor's touch, but unable to do anything about it. The room was silent save for the lapping and sucking sounds Elmoira made between her thighs. As she reached the edge, a large ball gag was shoved into her mouth, her screams muffled as she flew into a fit of orgasmic convulsions, unable to stop, unable to think, the soft lips and tongue caressing her through her orgasm, prolonging it until she collapsed in a pool of her sweat and juices. Twinkling stars floated lazily before her eyes, she only vaguely aware of Elmoira still kissing and nuzzling her sensitive pussy. The last thing she remembered before you succumbed to the sweet bliss of sleep was a deep chuckling that seemed to envelope her entire being.

The ball gag Jaren had developed was an interesting piece of work. For all intents and purposes, it was a normal gag, if slightly more porous. He had soaked it in a mild methamphetamine. Nothing so bad as to transform her into some kind of fiend. No, that would take away a very important part of the game. Instead, she would eventually associate the high she got from the gag's cocktail to the various sensations she would soon be receiving.

Once Alexa had passed out, Jaren ordered Eddie and Victor to undo her bonds and turn her over, face to the table, ass high in the air, arms bound up to the elbows and to the table allowing her to lean on them. Her knees were tied into place by two leather straps that looped over the table and slid into slots in the table. This allowed her a bit more movement, but not much. A large anal hook, coated in lube was, after a bit of coaxing, slid into her tight ass. A thick length of nylon rope was tied to D-clips at both ends which connected to the hook to the back of the ball gag, forcing her head up. Eddie and Victor set everything up with the practiced precision of veterans. All in all, the entire process only took five minutes. Elmoira stood behind Alexa, cooing over their handiwork. Once she was immobilized again, Eddie and Victor stepped back to their original positions and waited for Jaren's next move.

A bucket of cold water was thrown over Alexa's head, startling her awake. She sputtered and gasped around the gag in her mouth, looking around wildly.

"No sleeping, dear Alexa." Jaren said, setting the bucket down. "We're not yet done."

Alexa groaned, noticing the hook in her ass, the large ball held firmly in place.

"Now, I suppose I should explain who I am and what I plan on doing to you, yes?" he asked.

Her angry retorts were garbled by the ball gag.

"Indeed. Well, to begin, my name is Jaren Mathewson. I doubt you'll remember, but we met in St. Louis. My team members, the ones surrounding you, are Victor Cherevin, Edward Adams, and Elmoira Caine." He said, pacing slowly, in and out of her line of sight. "And, yes, those are our real names."

He paused to let this information, and the implications behind it, sink in. Once it hit her, Alexa began to thrash wildly, stopping only when the pain of the anal hook became too much.

"Not to worry, Alexa. We're not going to kill you, we merely wish to have a bit of fun." Jaren continued. "You see, we all have certain fetishes, fetishes that are less than legal, see? And, in order to feed our, admittedly, perverse desires we tend to take young, beautiful women like yourself to do with what we please. Now, I am a man of means. Once we are done with our fun and games, I will pay you the sum of one hundred thousand American dollars and free you from your imprisonment."

Alexa was silent.

"While you think that over, I will offer you a word of caution. If at anytime you try to escape, we WILL find you and we WILL kill you." He warned, wiping a bit of the drool dripping from her lips with his thumb. "So, in the end, regardless of what you decide, you are going to be used. Hard. You can fight, bite, and claw as much as you want. In fact, we encourage you to. But the moment you step foot outside the door before we are finished with you, your life will be forfeit."

Jaren then loosened the gag and slid it down until it was around her neck, globs of saliva dripping down her chin onto her bound arms and elbows.

"What do you say?" he asked.

"Fuck. You." She spat angrily at him.

Jaren grinned gleefully.

"Good girl..."

Imon
Imon
29 Followers