Taken and Tied Ch. 01

Story Info
Man is captured by a group to become their 24/7 sex slave.
4.3k words
4.15
90.1k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squirmer
squirmer
21 Followers

It was just another night watching football at home. It being Sunday, he started watching that afternoon. It was a simple pleasure he could still find time to enjoy. This was the third game today, and it was winding down. His girlfriend would pretend to get into it with him, but then would ask the same questions regarding the rules, score, etc., forcing the realization she really didn't understand, or care to understand the game at all. It would be more merciful if she would go shopping or something, so he could enjoy it in peace. He entertained himself in a chat room full of men, gay men. Some of them, at least were watching the game.

It's not that he was gay himself, at least, that's what he told himself. Looking at men didn't really do anything for him, but there were certain aspects on which he would fantasize. Bondage appealed to him. The thought of being helpless was a turn on. Anal sex was something he was more than curious about. He'd always had a 'taken and tied' fantasy, and he advertised it. Women would be nice, but men, he figured could do the job of overpowering him for his sexual adventure.

He'd never actually go through with anything, he thought. That would be crazy. Still, he found himself in a sexless relationship, and these were the thoughts that went through his mind when satisfaction eluded him..

'Touchdown'! The few watching the game made their comments, both positive and negative based on the team of their choosing. He joined in with the excitement, typing in his own comments so all knew he was watching as well, then the chat went back to the usual.

He viewed the screen with contempt at times. So many offering blow jobs on line. Can't they find someone at home to suck off? Is it really that hard? Talk to your neighbor, for crying out loud. Then there were the phone sex people and those using Skype. Just whacking it, really. He was sure that's what most came for. I mean, seriously, it's worldwide. Did anyone really meet on here?

'Interception'! The site went crazy again. There was a time when he had friends over to watch the games, but, slowly, as his girlfriend, and possibly theirs came up with projects, illnesses and plans of their own, the leisure time of men was squeezed out and replaced with 'family time', that turned into this.

Now he chatted on a gay site, with her in the room, and she never even noticed. Shame.

Presently, he was chatting to a favorite of his named Charlie out of New York. he doubted it was his real name. He had introduced himself as Phil, from Fort Lauderdale, also not his real name It was all for self protection. They would discuss things they would never want their families to even know, much less talk about, and who knows what crazies are out there.

Charlie would be one of those who got into the games, but they would go into private more often and talk about other things as well. New Yorkers often vacationed in Florida and they would joke about the weather. The Giants were having a much better season then the Dolphins, and he made sure that was well known. 'Phil' would return the favor by mentioning having the windows open while Charlie was freezing in New York. It was a phone call / letter writing mixture that just felt friendly. Here, in the room next to him, he looked over. Hell, she was asleep in the chair!

He sighed. It wasn't all her fault, he knew. They were getting old. They'd been together for years and just got used to each other. They were too busy? Or maybe he was making excuses himself. They weren't THAT old. Ah, well. Life happens. In the end, he supposed, it was probably a lack of interest on both sides.

He looked down again at his laptop. At least there was some entertainment in social media. Work tomorrow, and the last game was in overtime. 'Time to sign off', he guessed.

The 'private' window opened on the chat screen. He noticed and opened it.

"Hey Bud." Speak of the devil. It was Charlie. Sort of late, not the Giants playing. Must be insomnia.

"Hey, how's it going." He responded.

"Not bad. Saw you on, thought I'd just say hello."

"I was getting ready to hit it, myself."

"My cousin is coming down your way. He's sick of the cold up here. I told him I sort of knew someone in Fort Lauderdale. I was wondering if you could give him some info on the area, sort of give him a head start."

Phil stared at the screen. 'Really? What kind of help does this guy need?'

"If you can't help, it's ok. He has plenty of money and all. just some information on the area to help him along."

They'd always chatted, but that was it. Phil wasn't sure what to make of this request. He had an email set up for this sort of thing. He'd had people contact him before, but never a meeting. He gave him this email.

Over the next month, they had an email exchange as well as the chat room meetings. Charlie sent pictures of his area, with the snow. Phil sent some pictures of the beach. Charlie would ask about the job outlook down there. Phil knew he was looking online at rentals, but ads didn't say anything about the neighborhood. Charlie would ask about that and Phil would tell him what he knew. They exchanged face pictures, something Phil had not done before. He had some photos online. Profiles practically required them, but he kept his face out of it. The day came when he opened his email

Hi Phil,

Just wanted to let you know, my cousin is doing fine there in Fort Lauderdale. When I asked if you could help him, you seemed hesitant, so I didn't want to ask you again. Instead, I'd been sending him the information you'd been giving me, and he says it's been a big help. He'd like to buy you a lunch or something, if that's alright. His name's Dan Here's his number. Call him when you get the chance.

Charlie

Phil had wondered what had happened with that move thing. He thought, perhaps, the information was to be used for a move in the spring. Now he felt like a bit of a heal. He'd been lacking in friends for quite some time. How else was he going to meet anyone? It's not like he went out or anything, or could even get away without answering twenty questions or running an errand. He thought about it at work, and, in due time, made the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Is this Dan?"

"Sure is. Phil?"

"Uh, yes."

"Hi! Thanks for calling! When I spoke to Charlie, he wasn't sure you would. Hey, listen, Charlie's told me how much you've helped him help me get situated here. I'd like to take you out for lunch or something, if that's ok.'

"Well.." Phil was still hesitant. "I've got work."

"How about after work, then? A drink, maybe." There was a pause. "Common... pick the place. Let me buy you a beer."

For the life of him, Phil couldn't think of why not. Charlie was right. He sounded like a nice guy.

"OK, sounds good. Where about are you? "

Dan gave a roundabout description of his area that Phil could recognize. He wasn't too far from downtown. There was a nice bar and grill close by he knew of.

"I'm not sure of the address, but there's a bar that's reasonable near 4th street called Nicks."

"OK, cool! I'll Google it. Still finding my way around."

"I get off at 5, and then there's traffic. Say ... 6?"

"Sounds good. I'll meet you there. This your cell?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Cool. call me when you get there and I'll flag you down. Charlie's given me your pic, anyway. Can send you one of me if you want."

"No, that's OK. I'll see you there."

"Got it, see ya."

"Yep, Bye"

"Later."

He hung up the phone feeling pretty good about it. He hadn't been to Nick's in years. He'll tell his girlfriend he's working late, if he has to. Crazy. How'd he manage to be on such a short leash? Lunch time. He didn't do much. Usually brown bagged it by his desk. He wouldn't have to call home. She would call him. It was the routine. Sometimes she'd call at lunch, but always at 5.

Northbound 95 out of Miami was always bad, but he knew a way around it. he'd leave a little early today and travel south to the express lane exit. One had to pay a toll that way, but it saved a lot of time. He said he had an appointment and left early. While on the express lanes... there was the call! He shut off the radio. He'd leave the phone off speaker. There'd be no background noises. He'd done this before, usually just to get some fishing in.

"Hi Honey, how's it going?"

"Oh, not bad. Still got some work to finish up. It'll be a while."

"Can you tell me about how long? I have to know when to get dinner started."

"Oh, I don't know.. An hour maybe?"

"OK. I'll get it ready for about 7, then?"

"Uh, yeah, 7 sounds good. Hopefully traffic wont be that bad."

"OK, see you at 7. Oh, can you stop off at the store and pick up some bread? We're out. Oh, and some milk, please."

"Yeah, OK."

"Thank you! Love you!"

"Love you, too."

'ARG! Finally off the phone!' he thought as he threw it on the passenger seat. 'Asks when I'll be home, THEN wants shopping done.' He turned his radio back on. 'That beer's going to taste pretty good.'

He arrived at Nicks a little early. It was a little local place with a wooden deck and outside tables. They had two for one specials around this time, at least they used to. he wasn't sure any more. His phone was ringing.

"Hello?' He looked up to see a man by a table waving him forward. "Dan"?

"Hey, man." He waved Phil forward and hung up the phone.

The waitress was just approaching the table. "What'll ya have?"

"Sam Adams", Then he turned to the waitress. "They still two for one?"

"Sure are." Then she turned to Dan.

"I'll take a Bud." Dan turned to Phil. "Looks like you've got two beers."

"Guess so. Thanks."

"No.. Thank YOU! This place is beautiful."

They talked for a while about things to do and places to see around town. Dan was staying with an aunt who moved here long ago for retirement. He loved her and all, but really had to get out of the retirement community and get on his own two feet. He didn't know anyone else till he actually made the move, but had a job with coworkers and that was a start. He was looking at apartments, but really wanted his own house. He was thinking of, later, getting a dog. He had asked during the conversation, 'So, how do you know Charlie.' Phil just stated that they met online. 'Yeah, That doesn't surprise me. Charlie's always been a bit of a computer geek. I'm more the outdoor type, myself.'

'Hmm', Phil thought. ' Charlie didn't mention anything the site to his cousin?' Perhaps he knows and it's not an issue for them. In any case, Phil thought to keep quiet about it as well.

Dan had no furniture, but didn't want to rent any, either. They both agreed that was a waste of money. He would like to have a party or something. Phil was invited, of course, if he wanted to go. Phil promised to think about it.. In any case, they'd keep in touch.

After the beers, he checked his phone, 6:45. He just had a store run to make, and then back home it is.

It was a Saturday morning. Phil thought to sleep in that day. He heard the door close downstairs. His wife had gone to her bible study class. It was a time he had to be alone. He knew he had a couple of hours. Reaching over, he squirted a dab of hand cream onto his palm and began to play with himself. He had a week hard on, even in the morning. but, if he worked it enough...

He'd fantasize a girl on top of him as he'd be tied down, helpless and unable to prevent from coming. it would turn him on enough to finish. Just before he came, he grabbed a Kleenex from the bed stand and put it over the head of his cock. The cum soaked the tissue. He lay there for a while, about as satisfied as he'd get for a while, and waited to go soft.

He rose and went to the bathroom to wash his hands and flush the Kleenex. Back on the bed, there was no evidence, not even a wet spot. He wondered if his partner were getting it elsewhere. He didn't think so, but, who knows? He wished, if she were, that she'd just admit it and free him up to do the same.

He got dressed and went to make some coffee. He felt the vibration in his pocket. His phone was ringing. He checked the number. It was Dan.

'Hello?'

"Hi, it's Dan."

"What's up"

Dan had just picked up a fishing pole and was about to go out to use it. He wanted to see what was out there and was inviting Phil to come along. Phil looked around his empty house. "Sure." he said.

"I'm not sure of a good place to go."

'Fresh or salt water, we got the Everglades and some fishing piers, course, the best fishing would be from a boat."

"Do you know anyone with a boat?" Dan asked.

"No." said Phil

"Why'd you mention it, then?" They both laughed

"Hey, man," Dan was saying, "I just need to get out of here, my Aunt is driving me nuts. Where'd you like to meet?"

They agreed to ocean fishing. Phil gave him directions to the pier. Phil sent his wife a text, saying he was going fishing.

"Fishing?" she asked. "Who with?"

"A guy from work moved up this way."

She wasn't about to go fishing or anything. He felt he had to make up something. What else could he say? 'He's a cousin of a guy I met on the internet?

They met and had a good time. Dan showed off his rod he got from a Goodwill store. Phil shared his tackle. it was a bit different from fishing in New York. They didn't catch much, but had a good time. There are a lot of ex- New Yorkers in Fort Lauderdale, and Dan looked right at home. Phil didn't know it, but Dan was noticing a few things about Phil.

Going fishing, heading out for beers, whatever they did, Phil never asked if he could invite anyone else along. He had no friends to invite, and Dan was figuring that out.

It was another Saturday, and Dan had mentioned going out fishing again. Some people at work told him about a spot not far from his house. 'Yes', he said, his house. It was a run down, but being sold 'buy owner' and he couldn't pass on the deal. They could see it, if he liked, after fishing.

They went o a small lake that didn't look like much, and weren't catching anything when Dan got a phone call.

"What? Now?" he was saying. "Well, I suppose if he has to leave later. OK." He hung up the phone and turned to Phil. "Could you help me out with something? The house has an old air conditioner that's not working. It's a wall unit. A buddy of mine is helping to replace it, but could only get the work van today. We just need to pull it out and get it in the van.

He thinks we can handle it ourselves, but it's pretty bulky. I'd feel better having someone there to balance it, if need be."

Phil checked the time. Sure, he had time. They would usually be out longer than this, anyway. He would follow.

Dan drove slowly so as not to lose Phil. They traveled to a neighborhood that, in Phil's estimation, really wasn't the best, and stopped at a small single family home in the middle of the street. It was a small two bedroom with a garage. Half the windows were boarded up, and there was graffiti on the walls. A white van was in the drive to meet them.

"Dan!" The driver was saying.

"I brought us a little help. Phil, George, George, Phil." He was pulling out some keys and walking toward the house.

'Nice place you have here," George said sarcastically.

"Just wait." said Dan, "It'll be a palace.'

George and Phil looked at each other, disbelievingly. as they all went inside.

"And here's the unit" Dan was saying as they walked toward the wall.

They were all looking at the air conditioner when the door closed behind them. Two men were standing, blocking the door, when another came in from the back room toward the kitchen. Phil, naturally turned toward the sound of the slamming door, shocked to see the two men walking forward.

"Can I help you?' said Dan. walking toward the men.

The one called George, at this point, was standing behind Phil. He pulled a hood from his pocket and threw it over Phil's head, tightening the sash around his neck. Shocked, Phil tried removing the hood, but then felt the hands of the other men grabbing at his body. They grabbed his arms and covered his mouth tightly, dragging him into a back bedroom. He tried to scream and kick, but they were too much for him. In the back room, they had kept all their supplies. A ball gag was forced in his mouth and tied around the hood.. A shock collar, typically used to keep a dog from barking, was put around his neck and would shock him when he tried to make a sound. .

With a man holding each limb, they carried him over to a box spring they had previously set up on the floor. One man grabbed each arm as two others grabbed a pant leg and removed his pants.

He tried, once again to buck and twist, but soon felt a hand through his underwear, squeezing his balls.

It was 'Dan'. "That'll be enough of that now." And he gave them a squeeze.

Phil began to scream from the pain, but then remembered the shock collar. His heart was racing. He was shocked and crying. He was frightened, but he could do nothing at this point but obey.

"Now relax," Dan was saying as he reached under his underwear to get a better grip on his balls. Another removed his underwear, so he was now naked from the waist down. "Spread your legs." he commanded, giving another squeeze.

Phil complied. The other two fit his ankles with leather shackles and tied his legs to the corners of the box spring.

They sat him up, removed his shirt and, using leather cuffs, tied his hands to the corners of the box spring in a similar fashion.

Their prize under control, they could now rest a bit.

'OK, you,' he could hear Dan saying, "Watch him. rip his balls off if he makes a sound."

He turned to two others. "Here are his clothes.. You know what to do."

Indeed, they had a plan for their new slut boy, but first they had to make him disappear. The one closest to his size and build took his clothes and changed into them. He then put his own clothes into a carryon bag. Putting on a ball cap, sunglasses and driving gloves, he would drive Phil's car to the airport's long term parking. From there he stepped out with the bag carrying his own clothes and entered the terminal through departures. He took his time and wandered around for a bit before changing clothes in the restroom. Calling his partner to pick him up, he left through the arrival terminal like thousands of others. It was overkill, they knew, but, what if there were cameras? What if someone comes looking for this guy early? Best to remove all evidence quickly and efficiently.

His cash, they would keep. His cell phone would have its battery removed at the airport. Everything else would be destroyed and disposed of. In this case, they went to a park barbeque grill, burned and disposed of the ashes. Their job was done for the day. They wouldn't go back to the house. Up the interstate, at a prearranged rest area, they would meet their friends.

Back at the house, the garage door was being opened for the van to be backed in. The water and electric were shut off. They brought water in jugs for cleaning their new play thing. First, they attached a leash on the shock collar and then put a small collar around his balls. Next Dan squeezed his nuts. "Arch your back, please."

He moaned a little, then complied. A chain was attached around his waist. Running rope through the shackle ringlets, they gave him just enough slack so as not to be able to stand upright, then lead him by the collar, crawling to the bathroom.

'We can't be stopping for potty breaks along the way.' Dan laughed while lubing his ass for an enema tube. He tied it in place using rope attached to the chain around his waist, then tied him to the toilet. One rope went under the tank and around his waist, and another around the back of the toilet kept his legs tied back and spread.

The bag hung from a hanger on top of the door, and they filled it, a quart at a time, and let the water do the work of cleaning him out completely. They continued till he was running fairly clear, then kept him there to drain. He removed the ball gag and lifted the hood to his nose. "Open your mouth." He said, and grabbed his trophies hair through the hood. Phil complied and was fitted with a dental gag. Dan tied the gag in place. A steel ring in the gag kept his mouth open while still allowing access to his throat.

squirmer
squirmer
21 Followers
12