Taken at a Party Pt. 02

Story Info
A stud fucks my wife at a party.
2.2k words
3.59
166.7k
86

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johan26
johan26
194 Followers

A couple years had passed since Aaron fucked Noele at that party and not much had changed in my love life. I found myself getting into similar situations frequently. Not quite as brazen as another man fucking my date in front of me, but I was becoming very subservient to the women I was dating. I would pay for everything, shower them with gifts and oral pleasure, but as soon as it came time to fuck them I would either cum too quickly or be unable to get it up and they would use me for awhile before leaving me for someone else.

That all changed when I met Marta - a thick Latina with a beautiful face. We hit it off instantly and her dominant personality meshed well with my subservient personality. Luckily for me she loved receiving oral sex and I would spend hours between her legs every day. Unfortunately, I would get so turned on when it came time to fuck her that I would cum in a few thrusts or sometimes before I even penetrated her. One time I came in my pants while going down on her. Humiliated, I said I would understand if she wanted a half-open relationship where she could see other men and I remained loyal to her.

She smiled and said "we'll see," and pushed my head back between her legs. She came violently on my face but never brought up the half-open relationship again. The end result of our love life was that I had only fucked her a handful of times when we decided to get married.

We spent our honeymoon in Turks and Caicos and it was a great time. When we weren't on the beach or having dinner I was on my knees worshipping between her legs. She even let me fuck her once, which I was extremely grateful for. I didn't last long and have never come close to making her cum with my cock. When we got back to the States I put photos of our honeymoon up on Facebook. There were a lot of pictures of Marta in her bathing suit - her body was killer because she made sure to get in great shape for the wedding. I got a lot of likes and congratulations but the next day I saw a message in my inbox. It was from Aaron.

"Hey buddy," he began, "long time no see! I'm having a party this weekend and I'd love for you and your wife to stop by." What the hell was this, I wondered, the last time I saw him he fucked my date at a party, now he wants to be friends?

"Hey Aaron - let me know the details, I'll try and make it." I figured maybe he felt bad for fucking Noele in front of me and was trying to make up for it.

"Just make sure to bring your wife - I don't want it turning into a sausage fest." He wrote back. I found it a little weird that he kept mentioning my wife but I figured he was just trying to coordinate the right mix for his party. I couldn't stop thinking about the time he fucked Noele right in front of my face and through the mixture of emotions I came up with an idea. I was going to have my wife dress really sexy and I was going to fuck her on Aaron's bed, to show him I wasn't intimidated and I could mark my territory as well.

I told Marta about the party and she was excited since we rarely went out to parties anymore. I offered to take her shopping for an outfit and made a dinner reservation. It was shaping up to be a memorable evening. At the mall I helped her pick out and extremely low-cut mini-skirt dress. It was definitely the skimpiest dress she owned but I wanted to make an impression and show off my sexy wife - I wanted to show Aaron the tables had turned.

My heart sank as I walked in the door. I recognized about a dozen people from the previous party. And I knew some of them recognized me as the whispering and snickering began immediately. The humiliating feelings came rushing back. I obviously couldn't fill Marta in on my previous humiliation so I played it off and said some quick hellos. After a few handshakes and knowing smirks I made my way to the bar area. Aaron was in there talking with a few people. The confidence I was feeling on my way into the party was already gone. I gritted my teeth and walked up to Aaron to say hello.

"Hey buddy," he said with a huge grin on his face, "glad you could make it." Why was he being so friendly, I wondered. I barely knew him and our only interaction consisted of him stealing my date.

I introduced him to Marta and he told her how beautiful she looked and, blushing, she said, "Well you're not too bad yourself." They spent the next few minutes chatting between themselves as I tried to interject my way into the conversation but they didn't seem to pay me much attention. After a few minutes of small talk he excused himself and went into the other room.

"He seems really nice," Marta said, "why haven't you told me about him before?" I couldn't explain to my wife that he had stolen my date and fucked her silly so I mumbled something about both of us being busy with work. "Well I'm looking forward to getting to know him, this party is going to be fun." Marta said. "Now get me a wine." Marta was already tipsy and her dominant side was beginning to show, as it usually does when she drinks.

Aaron came back in the room and Marta immediately went over to him. I felt a little uneasy as but I told myself I was being silly. I grabbed a beer and her wine and walked over the join them. "Hey buddy, mind doing me a favor?" Aaron said.

"Sure thing," I said.

"There's a case of champagne in the basement, be a pal and bring it up."

"Yes, sir." Sir! Why was I calling him sir? Man, this guy sure had a confident air about him. I also wondered why he asked me to get the champagne instead of doing it himself or asking one of his closer friends. When I got downstairs the light switch didn't work, so I spent about 5 minutes searching for the champagne using the glow of my phone. I finally found it and went back upstairs. Aaron and Marta had moved to the corner, away from the other guests. They were deep in conversation and barely noticed me standing there.

"Where do you want the wine?" I asked.

"Just set it down over there." Aaron waved to the table and immediately turned his attention back to my wife. I noticed her wine was gone and she was drinking a mixed drink. She doesn't usually drink hard liquor and gets very sexually dominant when she does. Noticing their obvious chemistry I began to wonder if I made a mistake bringing her to the party. Lost in my own thoughts, I eventually noticed that I was standing a few feet from them. Did they move away from me?

Aaron waved me over. "You mind tending the bar for a few? I'm gonna give your wife a tour of the house." She was definitely drunk and wobbling a bit. I also noticed she was holding onto Aaron's arm for support from time to time. I began to feel incredibly nervous. My plans of fucking Marta on Aaron's bed were long out the window. Now I was just hoping to make it out of the party without Aaron fucking my wife. I nervously thought back to the time I offered to make our relationship half-open. And then I thought of the time Aaron fucked Noele. My thoughts were a blur and I felt completely inadequate next to Aaron the stud.

I noticed some of the guests looking at me and talking between themselves as Aaron walked off with my wife. Of course her arms were linked through his and she was gently resting her cheek on his shoulder. Her dress barely covered her ass. As they were almost out of the room Aaron firmly grabbed her ass. Instead of slapping him or pulling away she nuzzled closer to him! He just oozed sex appeal and confidence -I knew there was no way I could compete with him. I put my head down and tended the bar, trying to think of anything else. Trying to rationalize in my head that he was just taking her on a tour of the house.

After about fifteen minutes I knew. I couldn't even bring myself to go look for them. Aaron was fucking my wife and I handed her to him on a silver platter - sexy dress and all. I kept my head down and tried to avoid looking at the other guests. I knew they were talking. I kept envisioning Aaron's massive cock sawing in and out of my wife. I imagined the pleasure she must be feeling - pleasure I could never give her. I wondered if his 10" cock would stretch her pussy out in a way that my 5" never would. Lost in my own thoughts - I eventually came to as Aaron and Marta came back into the party. Marta was beaming from ear to ear. I knew what had happened but I didn't say anything. She came over to me and I noticed she smelled strongly of sex. Her hormones must have been going crazy, she never smelled like that for me.

I went in for a kiss but she gave me her cheek and said, "Not now. I'll have a white wine and Aaron will have a bourbon." I dutifully obeyed and I turned to make their drinks. When I turned back around she was on the other side of the room talking with Aaron. I noticed she was beaming and constantly touching him and making eye contact. I walked over and sheepishly handed them their drinks.

"Thanks, boss," Aaron said.

"You're welcome, sir," I replied. Sir!? Again!? What the hell was wrong with me - I was calling him sir and I was pretty sure he just fucked my wife. Glancing around I could see the other guests snickering amongst themselves, Aaron and Marta weren't even trying to hide it! Her head lay on his shoulder as she gently played with his arms. I was sick to my stomach but I had to admit I was turned on by the visions in my mind. I stood there "talking" to them for the rest of the night but it was clear I was the third wheel. I was ignored while they touched on each other and laughed at each other's jokes. The party finally winded down and I said my humiliating goodbyes to the other guests - I was the chump that let Aaron fuck my date and then my wife and did nothing about it. Marta gave Aaron a huge hug and a cheek kiss that looked like it came a bit close to the lips.

"See you soon, buddy," Aaron said confidently as he pinched my wife's ass. My heart sank, I had hoped this might be a one-time thing but their sexual chemistry was impossible to deny. I meekly took Marta's hand and walked past the remaining guests, head bowed.

She chastised me the whole way home for not spending more time with my friend. What a great guy he is. "He's someone I'd like to see more of," she said as she bit her lower lip. The entire car smelled of sex, she was still turned on. "What a great house too, you can tell he's successful and gets what he wants." Marta went on and on about Aaron - I could barely get a word in edgewise. Despite the sinking feeling in my stomach I noticed I was rock hard. Well as hard as my almost 5" cock can get.

When we arrived home Marta led me straight into the bedroom. I thought I might get lucky enough to fuck her but those thoughts went out the window as she lifted her skirt up and forced my head between her legs. Where did her panties go? I wondered. I didn't see her take them off. As if I needed more confirmation that she fucked Aaron, I thought. I furiously worshipped her pussy, she was sopping wet and aggressively shoving my face into her mound. She orgasmed on my face but didn't let go - she wanted more! I kept going and was becoming incredibly horny myself - as I envisioned Aaron sawing his monstrous cock into my wife, I came into my boxer briefs. Marta came shortly after - another violent orgasm on my face. When I stood up she pointed at the mess in my pants and started giggling.

I was ashamed and not turned on anymore so I went to change into clean clothes. "You'll leave those on if you know what's good for you," Marta said sternly. "A real man wouldn't make a mess in his panties like that." Humiliated and ashamed, I went to sleep in my own mess, knowing that my wife had just had the fucking of her life from another man.

johan26
johan26
194 Followers