Taken at the Gym

Story Info
Couple is bound & filmed by a porn crew.
3.7k words
4.36
200k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This work is entirely a work of fantasy, and is not intended as a true reflection of the horrors of real rape.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sam and his girlfriend Tracy preferred to work out at night, just before the gym closed, so when they were done, they could go home and shower and go to bed. The gym was less crowded, and it wasn't unusual for them to be the last ones out the door. They alternated nights doing cardio and using the gym's fully-equipped weight room with its circuit of machines to work every muscle in the body. Well, almost every muscle, as it turned out.

Friday evening started out like any other ordinary weight-room night: lat pulldowns, pec flies, bicep curls, alternating with stations to pull and push the quads and calves and thighs. The pleasant burn of his muscles—and a glimpse of Tracy off to his side squeezing her smooth inner thighs shut against the abducter machine gave Sam a nice buzz and made him a little horny, though fortunately not enough to make him embarrassingly hard in the gym, since his skimpy nylon shorts wouldn't hide much. At 6'2" and a well-muscled 230 pounds, the former football player had plenty to hide.

It was just minutes to closing time—they'd run a bit late —and Sam was finishing up on a machine he liked to call the "butt-master," a torturous device that required him to bend over at the hips with his ass upward, grab handles with his hands, and lift a weight by pushing up and back with one foot at a time. Keeping his foot on the pushing pad took enough focus that he didn't notice the man in the black ski mask until a strip of duct tape was suddenly pressed around his wrist, fastening it securely to the machine's handle, followed immediately by his other wrist.

Just as he looked up in alarm, the first man, joined by a second, also in a ski mask, knelt, grabbed his ankles, and quickly taped them to opposite sides of the machine. In a matter of seconds, he'd been completely immobilized. A strip of duct tape over his mouth followed.

He looked over at Tracy at the next machine, thinking she would run for help, but it was too late: She was also being bound by masked men—he counted a total of five—with her hands at her sides taped to the machine's handles, her slender, toned thighs spread obscenely wide by the machine, and her ankles taped in place. They were trapped.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sam could see the masked men bringing in boxes of equipment from the hallway—and a fourth man taping their involuntary bondage with a handheld video camera. What the hell? he thought. "Mmmmff!" he said, and was rewarded by a horrifying explanation.

"Don't be alarmed. We won't hurt you. Much" offered one of the men, as he slipped gaudy carnival eye masks over the faces of each of his captives. "We're just...well, YOU'RE just making a porn video. It's called 'Rape in the Gym.' We've been watching this gym for a couple of weeks now, and you're both just so hot we couldn't resist. So, you're our stars. When we're through fucking you, we'll let you go. And you can buy the video on rape.com for $49.95. We've already caught the set-up on tape, so we're going to move on to the main event. Don't worry, though. Your faces will be blurred. No-one will know who you were—and you won't be able to sue us."

"Mmmh!" exclaimed Tracy, whose eyes got bigger as she watched the men unload and set up professional lighting equipment and video cameras on tripods. It didn't take nearly as long as the couple hoped. Nor did any rescuers arrive to save them from their dire fate. All too soon, the professional lights were on, the cameras were rolling, and a man standing in front of Tracy ripped off the tape across her face was ripped with a quick tug, catching a few of her long blond hairs in the process.

"Help me!" she screamed. "Fire!" but the men just laughed.

"There's no-one else in the building here, doll, we paid off the night super. In fact, that's him standing in front of you." She looked in horror at the large, black cock the man had pulled out of his grey custodial slacks, now dangling inches from her face.

"Yep, that'll be him. And don't worry about reporting him—he's one of our studs, paid in cash and using a fake name. He'll be on to our next job when we finish here."

Tracy actually wasn't thinking that far ahead. Confronted head-on with the first black cock she'd ever seen—and it was only semi-hard, though stiffening by the moment—she was trying to figure out how to avoid sucking him. Unfortunately, the experienced crew was way ahead of her. The bulbous penis head bumped against her cheek and lips, and she closed her mouth and clenched her teeth. The black man slapped her across the face once, then simply pinched her nose shut. "Don't try biting me, either, bitch, or we'll just forget about the lettin' you breathe part."

Defeated, Tracy opened her mouth and let the rubbery tip graze against her teeth as he pushed it into her mouth. "Now, suck my dick, cunt," he demanded, holding her face in his hands to push his cock in and out. She curled her tongue around the tip, trying to keep him happy enough that he wouldn't force it deeper into her throat. As she caressed and licked it, she felt it pulse, growing thicker and harder, until she wasn't sure how she was going to breathe when he was fully erect. Sam was big, but this guy was huge.

Sam watched his girlfriend's oral rape with frustration—she was struggling to service her attacker, and he was tightly bound and helpless to save her. But the wet slurping sounds her mouth made—just like when she sucked him off—and the sight of that enormous black cock plunging in and out of her small, pink mouth only a few feet away from him was arousing him despite himself. He felt like a heel. And it got quickly worse when one of the crew came over beside him and reached his hand down Sam's belly to stroke and fondle his stiffening dick through his silky shorts—and Sam couldn't move a muscle to stop him.

"Hey boys, get a close-up of this—he's getting a hard on watching his girlfriend suck black dick!" exulted the man. He waited for the camera man to turn his way, then caught the waistbands of Sam's shorts and athletic supporter and humiliatingly eased them slowly down to his knees, exposing his penis in all its fully erect glory. The air conditioned breeze blowing across his now-naked ass was contrasted by the hot hand of the man who began caressing it.

"Oh, God," Sam thought, suddenly realizing the obvious. "How can I stop this? They're going to rape us both!" He could already imagine the camera shot of his naked, quivering ass, covered in goosebumps, lubed up (he hoped!) for illegal breaking and entry.

Tracy's jaw ached from the face fucking she was getting, the cock in her mouth impossibly thick and leaking copious amounts of salty fluid. Its owner reached down with both hands and easily ripped her tank top in two. The man standing behind her unhooked her sports bra from behind so he could slide his hands around to squeeze her perky breasts and pinch her nipples, which stiffened involuntarily in response. She shook her shoulders from side to side, which made her breasts shimmy but didn't succeed in dislodging the unwanted hands or the big, black cock, which pistoned in and out of her mouth and now a good ways into her throat.

She had to tip her head up to let the huge thing fit, and she kept stroking it with her tongue and sucking as hard as she could to get him off faster so he'd stop. One camera man stationed himself next to her face, and pulled his own hard cock out of his jeans to stroke it while watching her suck the large black man off. Finally, after what felt like an hour, the cock finally twitched and pulled out of her mouth and the man gave it a couple of quick strokes before coming in jets all over her neck and breasts. Her mouth now free, she glanced over at Sam, and was appalled to see his head thrashing back and forth as he tried unsuccessfully to shake off hands that were fondling and squeezing his taut ass. In a moment, the black man tucked his sated cock back into his pants and took the camera, and she was forced to suck the long, thin cock of the former camera guy.

The situation grew much worse for Sam, too. The hands on his ass were spreading his cheeks apart and stroking his exposed anus with a teasing fingertip, with the camera catching his every shiver in living technicolor. Then the tape was ripped off his mouth, and he was confronted—for the first time in his life—with an erect cock to suck. "No way!" he shouted, and a hand grasped his testicles tight, and twisted. "Aiee!!" he yelled, and while his mouth was open, the cock pushed inside. It was warm and soft and hard all at the same time. And, oh, God, Tracy was watching his humiliation!

One of the hands on his ass was now actively toying with his asshole. A finger pushed deep inside of him and wiggled around, while the guy with the portable camera stood right next to him, probably getting more close-ups. He heard a snap, a zipper opening, the crackle of a condom packet, and he shuddered. Something cold and wet was smeared over his virgin hole. He knew what was coming next, and was helpless to prevent it.

Like Sam, Tracy was finding that watching her partner bound and helpless was unexpectedly arousing. She'd never seen anyone else having sex before. Her tiny gym shorts were soaked, as she saw Sam forced to suck his first cock, with another man behind him taking out his fat erection and sheathing it in a condom. Her mouth still full of cock, her hips swayed from side to side, and she pushed her pelvis forward to try to rub her clit against the machine wedged between her legs.

"Oh no!" noticed one of the men, watching her. "We're not wasting that." He took out a pocketknife and slit her shorts up both legs and pulled them off. Her drenched panties were easily dispatched with a quick cut to each side, and she was naked. His fingers found her hot wetness and stroked her, while one of the cameramen turned to film her. The man in her mouth pulled out and came on her face with a loud groan.

"I need something to lift her ass up on," said her tormenter, whose fingers were surprisingly light skimming over her swollen clit in small circles. "How 'bout this lighting box?" suggested the man who'd just come, and helped the first man to lift her slim body up by her hips and slide it beneath her.

Before, the machine between her legs had prevented access to her cunt. Now, she was spread-eagled, her back arched, and raised up just the right height to be fucked by a man standing up. The teasing fingers brought her near to coming, but refused to send her over the edge. "You'll just have to wait your turn, slut," he jeered. "We need to get all our shots of your boyfriend's ass-fucking first."

Sam couldn't believe his traitorous cock was hard again after his poor testicles had been abused—despite a stiff dick in his mouth, his slut of a girlfriend practically begging strangers to fuck her, and knowing that a man was standing behind him, about to shove a cock into his vulnerable asshole for the first time! He was hard as steel and as big as he'd ever been. The man fondling his ass and probing two or three fingers now into his asshole gave Sam's non-stop erection a quick squeeze or two, and even let him hump for a moment, though not enough to get off.

But the moment of truth had come: the man positioned the round, blunt head of his cock against Sam's tight butthole, which had opened up slightly under the pressure of the fingers forced inside. It gave Roy, in his ski mask, a thrill to know that he was probably entering virgin territory (literally!), and that the guy he was fucking was liable to enjoy it more than he'd ever let on—except, of course, that they were capturing it on film, so viewers could see it all for themselves. "Just make it quick," pleaded Sam to himself, and squeezed his eyes shut, waiting.

"I love fucking virgin, hetero guys!" Roy shouted out loud, for the tape, laughing in ecstasy as he pushed his cock head against the rebelling ring of muscle, slowly but inexorably. "No!" thought Sam, his mouth still full (would this guy EVER come?), clamping down with all his butt muscles. His rapist smacked his ass, hard, startling Sam enough that he relaxed, and the lubed head of the unwelcome invading penis pierced through his anus and shoved deep into his gut. It burned, and felt very full, but didn't hurt as much as he'd feared it would.

The man pulled out almost all the way, then shoved back in deep and hard enough that Sam could feel the guy's balls slapping against his ass. The deeper penetration rubbed against something good inside him. He wasn't sure what it was, but since he couldn't prevent it, he was glad to be getting something out of it. The man picked up the pace, fucking him harder, and each deep thrust was making Sam's cock leak even more. Roy's hand reached beneath Sam to grasp his cock and stroke it, while his own dick pushed in and out of Sam's fine ass in a steady pulse, taking his time and enjoying his conquest.

From just a few feet away, Tracy watched the thick shaft disappear into her boyfriend's ass, while the rapist grabbed Sam's cock and stroked it in rhythm with his own thrusts. Her manly boyfriend was being fucked at both ends, and what she wanted more than anything was to tease her own stiff clit until she exploded. Since she couldn't even rub it against the machine, now that she'd been lifted up as the next sexual sacrifice, she tried to memorize the vision of the swollen erections pushing in and out of him, and the grunts and groans all three men made as they strove toward their orgasms. Sam looked like a rotisserie chicken, impaled on the two cocks. The man in Sam's mouth came first, pulling out and shooting on Sam's face and t-shirt. Tracy was astounded to see Sam's tongue come out and gently lick the last drop off the tip.

"God, that was hot!" she thought, stewing in her own juices. Sam was next, shooting onto his own gym shoes with a shout, followed quickly by the man reaming his ass, who pulled out and spurted his cream onto Sam's back. "End of scene," Tracy thought. "Time for me now, again, I bet."

She wasn't disappointed. The two men who'd just come traded places with the other camera men. One stood in front of her, taking out his own fat, rigid cock, while the other held the portable camera for close-ups, focusing in tightly on her waxed pubes, slippery pussy lips, and juicy cunt. "I can't believe I'm so horny that I actually want this guy to fuck me," Tracy thought, wriggling her hips in anticipation as he slipped on a condom.

"Look at how hot she is. The little slut wants it!" crowed her rapist, and dropped to his knees to flick just the tip of his tongue against her swollen, aching bud. It must have looked good on the tape, she thought, contrasting against the black of his ski mask. She arched her back and whimpered, and he teased her with tiny, light strokes of his tongue for a good five minutes before he stood up and sunk his cock into her cunt to the balls in one deep thrust.

"Unnhh!" she moaned, as he found a rhythm and fucked her, his pelvic bone rocking against her inflamed clit. She'd never taken such a thick cock inside her, and it stretched her and filled her in all the right places. Her attacker pinched her nipples with each thrust, and the added sensation sent her over the edge. She came in hard, sharp spasms, thrusting her hips at him again and again until she was through. He wasn't done, and kept fucking her at a steady pace—dropping one hand between her legs to rub her clit with his thumb. She came again, heaving, just before he pulled out, ripped off the condom and came in creamy spurts all over her smooth, flat belly.

The second man—the same black man she'd sucked first—was hard again and ready for action. He rolled a condom over his renewed erection (sure to last even longer this time, Tracy thought with apprehension), and reached down to poke a fat finger into her exposed asshole, lubing her up with her own flowing juices.

"No!" she screamed, "not there! I've never done that!" but another stiff cock shoved into her mouth, and she was unable to prevent the hard black dick from pushing its way through her asshole and into her belly, forcing her to accommodate its bulk. One of the other men bent forward between the pair and stuck his tongue out through the hole in his ski mask, lapping at her clit as the black man penetrated her. Hands pulled her nipples and squeezed her breasts. She was surrounded by hands and lips and tongues and cocks, and she knew Sam was watching her gang fuck as the men stroked into her again and again, and amazingly, the tingle was building up, again, too, from deep inside her. The cock stuffed deep in her ass made her feel dirty, and stretched her in a whole new way that was unexpectedly and unbelievably arousing. "oh, Oh, OHHH!!" She screamed out as she came, squeezing the thick, black cock that was still fucking her ass. He pulled out came, too, then, on her thighs, with a loud groan.

The couple's ordeal was finally over.

"Alright, pack it in, boys, that's a wrap. We've got what we wanted," ordered the director, and the men zipped up and broke down the lights to put them back into the boxes. Just before they left, one of the men pulled off the pair's carnival masks and made a tiny slit in the edge of the tape on each of their hands with his pocketknife. It took them 20 minutes to free themselves, and by then, the crew was long gone.

Sam pulled his sweats off the hook for Tracy, took her in his arms tenderly, and asked, "are you okay?"

"Oh, my God. Yeah, I think so." she answered. "I mean, I'm not hurt. Are you?"

"Well, I would never have asked for that, but it was kinda hot, wasn't it? I've never had anything in my ass before."

"Maybe I could use a strap-on on you some time," she offered.

"I might just take you up on that," he considered.

"Should we call the police?" she wondered. "Does it count as rape if we come?"

"Yeah, it must. But they wore condoms and took everything with them. We don't have any evidence except the duct tape and our torn clothes, and we could have done that ourselves. I'm not sure if they'd believe us, or just think we were exhibitionists out for a cheap thrill."

"What about all this sperm all over us?" Tracy pointed out.

"Well, yeah, okay, there's that, but do YOU want to go to the cops like this? Ugh!"

"God no. Okay, why don't we hit the shower before we go home, then?"

The pair shared a shower faucet and soaped each other up under the flowing hot water, removing every trace of their attackers, and feeling their stresses drain away. Sam kissed Tracy, and their tongues entwined, and his hands cupped her breasts. With her curvy body so near, and his ass still buzzing from the experience, it wasn't long before Sam's cock rose again.

"You know," he suggested, as his hands slid down to cup her butt, "it was pretty hot watching that black guy fuck you in the ass."

"It felt pretty hot, too," Tracy admitted, shivering in pleasure as his fingers teased her asshole and rubbed her still-swollen clit.

"Put your hands up against the wall," he ordered, and she complied, her heart pounding out her own arousal and anticipation of what he'd do next. She wasn't disappointed. Sam dropped to his knees behind her, and caressed her clit with his knowing tongue, just the way she liked. She sighed.

After a few moments, he stood behind her and reached between her legs, sliding two fingers into her pussy and then rubbing her own juices onto his aching cock. He rubbed the head of it up and down the crease of her ass, and then focused on her sensitive asshole, pushing himself into her with a pop. With both hands on the wall, Tracy couldn't help herself to orgasm, but Sam slid one hand down her belly, found her throbbing clit with two skilled fingers, and rubbed it up and down while he fucked her.

12