Taken Back Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used the tape and began to put his body back together as though it were a puzzle, and the tears of skin were the pieces. He moaned but remained unconscious and she was grateful for that. Clyde did not deal well with pain, it's why he drank so much. The cold weather made his injuries ache. She made several trips for more gauze and fresh water but eventually she managed to get what she could back together, taped tightly and she began to address the other wounds. His bad hip had claw marks running down his thigh, revealing the damage she had caused previously. It wasn't often she had the time to sit and stare at his naked body, once the clothes came off Clyde only had one thing in mind. Lyndsay cleaned the wound and sighed, medical tape wasn't going to be enough for these wounds, she was going to have to sew them shut. She dug through his giant medical bag; then growing frustrated, she turned it over gently and poured the contents out. A loud buzz let her know that the towels had finished and she rushed to grab them, layering them over Clyde as she had the blankets. She managed to find an slightly curved needle and a sterile package sutures. She stared at the material and felt near tears; her hands shook and she took a minute and several deep breaths to calm herself.

The universe had a sick sense of humor, making her keep her captor alive, after everything he had put her through and all that he still had planned to do. She watched the slow rise and fall of his chest, a sign that he was at least still breathing for the moment. But she couldn't let him die, not yet. Not until Samson was home. She threaded the needle and leaned over the gashes. It was just like sewing, only flesh instead of fabric. She made a few knots and moved onto the next wound. By the time she was finished she felt exhausted and she let herself lie back and relax for the moment. What was she going to do if it wasn't enough? The thought of never seeing her son again left a sharp pain in her chest. She turned her head and watched the rise and fall of his chest. She just needed him to wake up long enough to tell her what to do, was that so much to ask for?

She found herself dozing off and on as she watched over him, checking his temperature, his breathing, and keeping an eye on the wounds. She used a straw to trickle water down his throat, only a little at a time to prevent him from inhaling it. She awoke to the sound of the generic T-mobile ring tone and she frantically stood, hunting the sound down. She found his phone lost inside the torn up jacket, it had fallen through the hole in his pocket and she ended up ripping it up further, sending a cloud of feathers everywhere as she grabbed phone and checked the caller ID, it read Dale and she sighed as it dinged, letting her know it went to voicemail. She breathed a sigh of relief, but wondered how many times it could go to voicemail before he got suspicious?