Taken by a Real Man

Story Info
Curious boy makes the mistake of going to a leather bar.
6.9k words
4.45
32k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers

Fictional work. Reading is at your option, sure you understand what this story is about.

*****

Just got to my hotel room in LA. Nice room, 27th floor, good view, some floor to ceiling windows. My name is Steve, I'm 24, married, no kids, 5'8", 145. I am naturally pretty smooth and I'm in pretty good shape for my age with brown hair, longer than most, reaching almost to my shoulders. My wife likes me to keep it long and makes my life easier if I just do what she wants and unfortunately she knows it and doesn't mind taking advantage of it. It will be nice to be away for a week to the convention. Came alone which is how I prefer it.

I have been thinking about this trip for the last couple months. In LA, no one knows me and I can't stop thinking, thinking about other men. I never have ever done anything with another man unless you consider chatting online with other guys but I can't stop thinking about it. It doesn't help that I can't stop reading fantasy stories and watching kinky videos online. Did go to a XXX bookstore one time and went back into the booth area. There were several men leaning against the booths and the way they looked at me made me feel so strange. One man motioned for me to come into a booth with him but I wimped out and just walked on out of the booth area and quickly left the store. I have fantasized so much about what could have happened that day.

I have been checking out the gay bars in the area of LA near where I'm going to be staying. There are a lot of gay bars, couldn't believe how many. I've been going to their websites and checking them out. Never have been in a gay bar but want to change that this trip. Found one club that I wish I could force myself to go to. It's called the Padlock and it's a leather bar with the accompanying crowd that goes with that. Some of the pictures from there were insane. Boys being tied up and spanked with everyone watching, stage shows that can become very kinky and erotic and just watching the interaction with people there all sound so hot. Don't know if I will have to nerve to go there but trying to talk myself into it.

Finally here, can fucking just lay back and relax and can't help thinking about some of the stories I have read. I might as well admit it, I like dom/sub stories and prefer looking at those types of videos. Can't believe some of them especially the ones where boys got spanked, whipped, or paddled. Think I would be crying out and trying to get away, it looked like it really had to hurt. But I can't stop reading and watching videos of that. Another favorite is really verbal dominant men who like letting his sub know what he thinks of him. It would be so humiliating to have a man speak to me like that. But, again I can't stop.

I go to mini bar and get out a small bottle of scotch and have a drink. It's only seven and don't want to go out this early. Start looking at the websites of gay bars again and find several that it looks like I should go to. More of what you think about when you think about gay bars. I can't help myself and go back to the Padlock website. Look at some of the pictures, men in mainly leather or levis. It was easy to see the roles of the various men. It amazes me every time when I see a boy in one of the pictures in just a jock or hot pants maybe even being lead around by a leash. I can't imagine what that must make you feel like knowing anyone who looks at you knows you are submissive to other men.

It's getting later and I'm getting nervous about actually doing this. I sit down and smoke part of one of the joints I brought along. Always relaxes me and puts me in more of a submissive frame of mind. Sit and finish my scotch then go to closet to figure out what I'm going to wear. Look at a nice pair of black slacks and I have a nice silk shirt that goes great with them. Then I see the black leather boots sitting in the corner, boots I brought just in case I did go there. Could I do it? Could I actually go there? I just stand there thinking about how many times I have fantasized about it. Telling myself, "Be a man and go."

I go over to dresser and take out my pair of white bikini shorts and pull them on. My cock is already hard as I think about what I'm finally going to do. I'm a respectable 6", pretty think and nice head, and cut. Reach down and adjust myself. It makes it shiver when my hand presses against it. "Don't be a wimp," take out your levis, you know where you have to go." Between the scotch and the joint, how can I disobey my mind? I look in the mirror. "Do it."

I take out the jeans and put them on. They are well worn and rather tight on me. I put on some white socks and my black boots making sure the white socks show for an inch or so above the boots. I smile when I think about all the pictures of guys looking like that. Then put on my black tshirt. Wife doesn't know about this one, it's also rather tight on me. Get up and look at myself in the mirror. The jeans accent my ass nicely. Fuck, can I do this? I'm hoping the look I am going for will make me look like I fit in. I know it makes me look gay. Hopefully, can find a place at the bar and just watch the scene. That would really be enough.

Its 10:00, figure I will head out. Hoping by now, there won't be too many people in the lobby but when I get down there it was much busier than I was hoping for but just kept my head down and hurry through and hop into a cab out front. 'Padlock please," I tell the cabby.

The older guy, looked maybe Middle Eastern, turned and gave me a look. 'I should have guessed that,' he says after turning back around.

Know what he must be thinking of me, but can I blame him? It's not his fault that I went out dressed like this so just sit there and don't say anything. He pulls up in front of the bar, several motorcycles out front, a couple guys in leather leaning against the front of the building and it makes me start questioning my decision to come here.

'That will be nine dollars,' he tells me and when I give him a ten and tell him to keep it, I know big tipper, he says, 'thank you sweetie', and smirks when he looks at me.

He drives off leaving me standing in front of the bar taking away my option to flee. I turn and head for the door. See both men checking me out as I walk up. There was no effort on their part not to make it obvious. One guy even reached down and adjusts himself then smiles at me. Fuck, this might be harder than I thought. I walked on up, open the door and go on in. Place was dark, the smell of weed strong, also the smell of leather, I look around and see a bar along one side, probably a dozen tables, a couple booths in the back and a small stage at one end. I see a couple empty bar stools and head over and sit in one of them.

'I'll take a scotch and water,' I tell the bartender, big guy, black leather vest, nothing under it but some black chest hair.

'Sure sweetie, be right up.'

Thinking what is with all this sweetie bullshit. I always pictured myself as coming off rather masculine to other men despite my fantasies. He brings me back my drink, just smiles and leaves. I turn to the side where no one is sitting and start looking around. It looks a lot like the pictures I had seen online, lots of leather and levis and the boys were there in various stages of dress, or should I say undress? One of the boys is sitting on a big guys lap, a couple others kneeling next to men at the tables. The boys kneeling were both in white jocks. The boy on the man's lap had a pair of lacy pink panties on and when I looked closer I could see he had makeup on and was definitely a sissy. Fuck, how many times have I jerked off thinking about seeing a guy like looks like that.

One of the booths in the back was taken by several girls, all dressed rather erotically from what I could see of them and all in heavy makeup. Damn, a couple of them were gorgeous and then it hit me. Those are crossdressers, TVs or sissies, whatever, fuck look at them. Realize I'm staring as one of them makes eye contact with me and smiles. I turn back around quickly and take a drink. Thinking that this place is as wild as I imagined it might be.

I check out the dance floor, there are three man/man couples and a couple of crossdressers dancing together. Their outfit were stunning, one in a shiny minidress so tight ending right below his/her ass creeks. Then her legs were covered with shiny white thigh highs and white pumps at least 5" heels. The other in skin tight white Capri pants, thin enough his pink panties were very visible underneath. He had on a pink silky blouse not buttoned but the tales tied together showing a lot of his smooth chest. She had on pink pumps even higher than the others. Both wore heavy makeup and I realized both were prettier than any girl I have ever been out with.

Then looking at the guys dancing, all but one looked to be in early 20's and all would be what I would consider to be 'pretty boys'. One of them was dancing with a big older man and there was doubt about their relationship. The older man had both his hands on the boy's ass cheeks his fingers near the boys crack pulling the cheeks apart. The boy had his head lying on the other man's chest. As I watched, the man lifted the boy off his feet by his cheeks and lifted him to where the boy leaned over and kissed the man. You could tell the boy was trying hard to please the man. His eyes looked red like he might have been crying earlier. Wow, this place is too much. I'm glad I came here.

When I turn around I realize another man had taken the empty stool besides mine. It has taken me by surprise to see someone there and when I look over he was looking at me.

'Hello.'

'Hello, sorry I didn't know you had set down, hope I wasn't staring, just surprised.'

'No problem, I'm Mike.'

We shake hands, 'I'm Steve, nice to meet you.'

'First time here Steve?'

'Ya, hoping it wasn't that obvious.'

'You do have that look. I mean the way you have been looking around, the look you got on your face at times. It's normal. What do you think?' he asks.

Laughing, 'It isn't Kansas Mike.'

'But what do you think Steve?'

'I don't know Mike, I find a lot of it very erotic, have thought about it a lot but to tell you the truth, this is my first time in any gay bar. I'm married, straight, you know, but lately I've had these feeling that I felt I needed to explore. Do you know what I mean?'

'Yes, you want to be with a man. You want to experience what it's like. Most men have thoughts about being with another guy at one time or another,' it doesn't make you a faggot Steve. You can always spot the faggots, they are such wimpy little bitches.'

I'm rather shocked when he mentions the word faggot. Actually rather surprised he was as blunt about things as he was but don't say anything. Reach over and take a drink. After checking Mike out, he looks to be about 45, 6'2", probably about 200 pounds and looks in good shape. His black hair combed back and a five o'clock shadow. Mid to upper level executive if I had to guess.

'It does make me wonder though Steve. Most curious men would go to one of the vanilla gay bars all over LA. Not you, Steve, you go to a gay leather bar. It does seem to say something, doesn't it Steve?' Mike says as he checking me and he turns more towards me invading my space a little. 'I can't see you as a dominant type of guy Steve, sorry, not being insulting, just an observation, besides this place can always use cute submissive boys, cute boys like you Stevie.'

I can't believe where this conversation has got to into just a couple minutes. 'I really just came to see what the scene was like. Really didn't come here to be called a faggot or a cute submissive boy.'

'Relax Stevie, I didn't tell you to suck my cock. I was just trying to get to know you better. You really are quite a good looking man. In places like this, many guys are looking for a man who will be rather aggressive with them. Let me buy you another drink,' he says and gets the bartenders attention. Unknown to me, they are friends and he got the signal to put a hit of Viagra into my drink. The bartender smiles to himself as he realizes Mike has found another boy like he always looking for. We drink and make small talk. Often it's about what we see others doing in the room. I start to feel more relaxed with Mike and realize it wasn't so bad before.

'Sorry about before but tell me Steve, what does excite you about this scene. There was a reason you came here after all.'

'I guess I just wanted to see some of the stuff I have read about and watched videos about. You know, just sit and watch the scene like we are doing now,' I answer. Notice my cock is getting harder, don't realize it's the Viagra starting to work on me. Try to look down discretely and see if it's obvious but when I look up Mike smiles and reaches down and adjusts himself.

'You know it's ok that you are a submissive man Steve. It's ok to think about men like me controlling you. It's ok that your cock gets hard when you think about what it would be like to be Stevie. Mine gets hard too when I talk about such things, especially with someone new to the scene.'

'What makes you think that Mike? Why do you think I would want to do what you say,' I answer trying to stand up for myself but the way he is looking at me does nothing to help me relax.

He reaches over closer, both his hands go to my thighs and he spreads them apart more. When I look down, I can see my cock outlined in my tight jeans. 'Boys lie, cocks don't. I mention that I think you are a submissive faggot and your cock gets hard. What should I think Stevie?'

I can't believe how hard my cock feels and realize my face feels rather hot too. Really don't know what to say and don't feel like I can get up and leave. 'It's just the scene in here I guess.'

'Stand up Stevie. It's ok for me to call you Stevie isn't it?'

'I prefer Steve but whatever...'.

'Sorry but Steve sounds so masculine and Stevie just seems to fit you better.'

I can't believe that he can be insulting like that and not even seem to notice but I stand up facing him as he has turned his stool facing me. He takes one of my hands and pulls it to his crotch and presses my palm against his leather pants right against his cock. It feels hard and I can feel the heat.

'Feel it Stevie, feel a real man's cock.' I try to pull my hand away but he holds it there. 'Isn't this what you came here Stevie, to see what it felt like to be a fag? Go ahead, rub it, feel how big it is.' His hand moves mine and I realize that it really is big, much bigger than mine. He moves my hand lightly over his cock several times then moves his hand away but I don't move mine away. I can't stop myself from pressing against it, folding my fingers over it feeling how thick it feels.

'Thank me for letting you feel my cock Stevie.'

I look up at him and the look I see leaves no doubt that he is serious. I can't believe this but what can I do? I move my hand away and say 'Thank you Mike.'

'I prefer thank you Sir Stevie. Look at me when I talk to you.'

I notice a definite change in his demeanor but what the hell. 'Thank you Sir.'

'Tell me why you are thanking me.'

Takes me a minute but I realize what he expects. I think he likes to make it embarrassing for me. Why else would he do this? I look up at him. 'Thank you Sir for letting me feel your cock.'

'I didn't tell you to stop, put your hand back on my cock boy.'

Realize that I want to feel it and I move my hand back onto his cock rubbing. As I feel it, I feel his hand on the back of my neck and then he slowly pulls my head towards him and he kisses me. It shocks me and I try to pull away but he holds my head firmly as his tongue explores my mouth. He sucks the air from me as he breaks the kiss and I find myself moaning trying to catch my breath.

I pull my hand away and pull back. Whoa, what the fuck am I doing? I can't believe what I did, rubbing a guys cock and being kissed right out here in public. Trying to concentrate and get a handle of what's happening. See Mike looking at me and smiling.

'You kiss like a girl Stevie.' I can't believe he said that. I can still feel what it was like, his tongue deep in my mouth. 'You came here looking for a man like me Stevie. I can make all those fantasies come alive. Come with me.'

He gets up and takes my hand and pulls me from the stool. He keeps hold of my hand and heads across the room towards the men's room. See several men looking as us as he pulls me along after him. Some lean over and say something to each other and start laughing. He pulls me into the men's room and goes to the stalls.

'Go in there and take off your jeans and hand them out to me Stevie,' he commands.

I hesitate. 'Mike, I think I better leave. I can't do that. I won't do that.'

'Stevie, what do you think would happen if the pictures my friend took of us kissing at the bar, you feeling my cock, were to get back to that sweet little lady or your boss. I can't imagine that would go over very well.'

Now it hits me what he is doing. He's threatening me. What if he actually did it? Sara would leave me, I would get fired. I would be fucked. 'Please Mike...Sir, please don't do anything like that. I would be ruined.'

'It's up to you Stevie, be a good boy and do as told and no one needs to know what a submissive faggot you are.'

Fuck, fuck. Why did I do this? Why did I come to this place?

'Now be a good boy and get into the stall and hand me your jeans.'

Feeling I have no choice, that the situation is getting out of control but what can I do? I can't take a chance he would do it so I go into the stall and take my jeans down. I realize my cock is really hard. Not knowing it's the Viagra, it makes me wonder if I want this to happen. I hand the jeans over the stall and a few minutes later he hands them back. He has cut the legs off making them very short, only a small span of cloth left in the crotch area. I put them on and can't believe how short they are. How could he do this? 'What did you do Mike? I can't go out in these.'

'Get out here, let me see them.' I come out and see him smile. 'Much better, now you look much more like the boy you fantasize about, don't you agree?'

He pulls me in front of a full length mirror turning me around slowly. He moves behind me reaches around and tears my tshirt apart at the neck and pulls the material down opening up the front exposing my smooth chest. I just stand there feeling helpless. He hold my hands behind my back and makes me look at myself.

"Look at you. Is there any doubt about you Stevie? You look like such a queer. Look and don't tell me you aren't looking at a total fag boy."

I look and I do look so much like a fag boy? How did it get to this so quickly. I know he isn't done with me. Look at me. Men will see me looking like this. When I look over my shoulder, realize you can just see the bottom of my white shorts at the bottom of the cutoffs. Glad now my cock is hard, scared if it wasn't it would hang below the bottom of the cutoffs. If I thought I looked gay before, now I know I look like one of those boys I saw in the pictures. Realize I have to go back to the bar like this then almost panick when I think about going back to hotel like this. 'Why did you do this Mike?'

'I know you need this boy. You need a man to tell you what to do while you are in LA, don't you Stevie?'

'No, I just was curious. I'm married, I told you that. I have to get out of here.'

'All you have to do is be my boy for a few days Stevie. I imagine you might even like it. Be a good little fag boy and behave and I will send you back to the little lady with no issues except of course, you will be thinking about me and my cock all the time. Do you think you can do that Stevie?'

'I don't have a choice do i?'

'Sure you do. I mean if it wouldn't bother you if everyone knew you were a cocksucker, you can leave right now. Meanwhile, I have to piss.' He walks over to a urinal, take his cock out. 'Come hold it while I piss Stevie or get your fag ass out of here and hope I don't ruin you,' he tells me not turning around.

gbr2004
gbr2004
651 Followers
12