Taken By A Stranger

Story Info
She's taken in her home.
1.1k words
4.19
129.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I insert my key into the lock, a shiver runs up my spine. Cursing myself for not leaving a light on I swing the door open, quickly stepping inside. I shut and lock the door behind me. Dropping my keys on the kitchen counter, I hear something other then their clatter.

I reach to turn on the light and a hand clamps over my mouth. A voice tells me not to scream. My heart is pounding and it is hard to breathe behind the leather of the glove. The stranger pulls my head to the side to watch his hand come from my waist to my breast. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he uses his gloved fingers to manipulate my nipple into hardness.

I close my eyes thinking that if I cannot see then it will not happen. I struggle, trying to free myself, but he only pulls me to him tighter. In the struggle my skirt has ridden up and I can feel the rough denim of his jeans against my bare ass. He lets out a deep rumbling moan. He walks me forward, my heart sinks, I know where he is going. In one wide sweep he clears the dining room table.

He reminds me not to scream, telling me that he will leave me unhurt if I obey him. I nod in agreement. He pulls his hand from my mouth and I gasp drawing in the cool air. He in turn takes my wrists in one hand and pushes me face down against the cold table. I know that he is looking at me with my skirt up around my hips. It seems like an eternity, until I feel his gloved hand touch my ass...lightly, almost lovingly at first. Then he squeezes me hard, making me gasp. He moans and I realize he has mistaken my gasp of pain for pleasure.

He spreads my legs apart and slowly runs a finger from my asshole to my pussy, coming to rest on my clit. I try to close my legs, but his feet are preventing from doing so. He begins to rub my clit, slowly and lightly in a circular motion. I clinch my eyes shut and pray that my body doesn't betray me. I can feel myself grow wet...I am trying hard not to let him know that he is turning me on. I know that he can hear my ragged breathing.

Mmmmm I am so close to cumming, I cant distract my mind from what he is doing. My hips have a mind of their own, rotating them to his rubbing. He stokes me and then he slowly inserts his gloved finger into my pussy. Such an erotic feeling, feeling his leather covered finger slide wetly in and out. I can hear him breathing in time with mine. At one point he has released my wrists, I am no longer trapped, but I no longer have any desire to escape his manipulations. "Do you like this?" he asks I can only answer "Yesssss"

He lets his finger slide out of my pussy, I try to raise up to protest, but he pushes me back down to the table. I can feel his denim covered crotch, rubbing against me now. He is so hard I can feel his cock thru his jeans, I spread my legs farther apart, silently telling him I want more. He pulls away leaving my pussy aching to be touched again.

I hear him unbuttoning his jeans...oh the anticipation of feeling his hard cock glide into my wet waiting pussy. I can feel the head of his hard cock pressing at my pussy, he is so hot, it feels like his skin is burning mine. Slowly inch by inch he enters me, grabbing my hips he pulls me back hard and rough, till he is buried deep in my pussy. He holds me there as if he is savouring the feeling.

Then he slowly takes my right leg and pulls it up, making me twist my body, I know what he wants. I turn my upper body while he turns my lower, until I am now on my back. He groans and reaches for my breasts, kneading and squeezing them. My arms are thrown to the sides, I am afraid to move them, for fear he will stop doing this to me. He takes my hand and places it on my clit and he takes the other and places on my breast.

He then spreads my legs as far as they will go, holding onto my ankles he starts to move in and out of my pussy. The only light that illuminates us is the full moon coming in the window. He whispers huskily, "play with yourself."

I willingly begin to play with my nipples and my still hard clit as he glides tightly in and out my pussy...I can feel my wetness sliding down the crack of my ass. My breath is coming in short gasps, it all feels so good. I try to hold back, but he tells me "cum baby" and then I throw myself into the feeling and every muscle in my body tenses, I arch my back as he pounds his cock into me. He eggs me on by chanting "yes" "yes" "yes" "mmmm yes baby, cum for me". Just then the outside world recedes and I scream in pleasure...

as I am trembling and my muscles are pulsing, he pulls out of me...he presses his cock against my ass. I know what is next and I am ready and willing. He gently pushes into my ass slowly filling my ass with his hard cock. He is once again stroking my clit as he sits unmoving waiting for me to relax more. The slowly pulls it out and then back in...ever so slowly. Then he realizes I am ready for his pleasure.

As he plays with my clit, he slides in and out of my ass, he takes my hand and inserts my fingers into my pussy. He is filling my ass and I am filling my pussy. I gasp "oh yesss...fuck me!!" Just as I am about to cum I feel him tense and groaning he slams into me harder, exploding into my ass, while I am cumming on my hand.

I lay on the table, trying to catch my breath, he pulls out of me, his cum running out of me onto the table. After a couple of minutes I sit up...looking around in the moonlight...he is gone! The back door stands open...I can only hope he returns.