Taken by Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Paul wiped his genitals down with the damp towel and pulled on his boxers and jeans. He took the cold beer Jim handed him and looked at the guys who were waiting for his comment. "Holy crap." he said with a chuckle, shaking his head.

"I heard you've known her for a while." Jim suggested. "First time?"

Paul nodded and smiled. "Five years, and yeah." he responded, taking a long swallow of his beer. "and... holy crap..."

Kelly emptied her orifices, then warmed the water and soaked a washcloth before gently wiping her crotch and between the cheeks of her butt. Geez, sex can be messy she chuckled to herself, her body still tingling as she carefully cleaned the sensitive folds of her pussy, and a little jolt going through her as the soft cloth rubbed over her tender bottomhole. Let's see... Jeff - check... Gary - check... Paul - double check... that leaves Jim and Bill... hopefully there won't be any seconds... Kelly thought, finishing her task before she realized she had no garments to put on. She headed out to rejoin the boys, not ashamed of her nudity. "Somebody get me a beer... and anyone know where my suit went?" she asked, glancing around.

Jim went to get the requested beverage as Bill retrieved her skimpy bikini from atop her riding leathers. "So... is this little thing really going to cover anything?" he laughed, holding her suit up.

Kelly took the two bits of fabric and pulled them on, barely covering her pussy and concealing only her nipples on top. "Yeah... well, you guys have your pants on, so I gotta have something, ya know?" she laughed, taking a long pull on her cold beer. She glanced at the clock. It was nearly eight pm. "I'm going to call it." she said.

"What are you going to call it?" Gary asked.

"A day... done... no more..." Kelly responded, looking around at all five of their faces.

"But... Jim hasn't... you know..." Gary began.

"Fucked my ass?" Kelly queried. "Well that's true; but if memory serves he got off twice in my mouth and a third time in my pussy. You good with that Jim?" she asked looking at the man with a smile.

Jim nodded. "I'm good with that Kelly, thank you." he said.

"Okay then, we're done boys. I hope y'all enjoyed it." Kelly told them, reaching over to grab her leather pants to pull them on. She noted the stares. "Just getting comfortable guys." she chuckled, squirming into the form-fitting leather while they gazed at her.

Jim stood up. "We haven't talked about it; but it's getting a little late for you guys to head back, so you're welcome to stay here tonight. I'll fire up the grill and we can hang here and enjoy the uh... company." he told them.

"Whadya got for that grill?" Gary asked.

"Everything from chicken legs and wings to steaks. Your choice." Jim replied.

This was Kelly's domain, the social gathering and party. "I'm good with that." she told them, knowing the men were waiting for that. "Let's party!" she laughed. As if we haven't been...

Jim was good to his word, pulling out chicken legs and wings, pork ribs, and fresh cuts of beef as he got to work preparing a feast. The other men helped with preparations, marinades, basting sauces, and other fixins while Kelly just enjoyed being herself again. She even enjoyed being ogled, her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her bikini top in the cool evening air. After the feast pretty much everyone was done. Jim offered Kelly his bedroom and the bed, which she thankfully accepted. They were all asleep before midnight, everyone having sweet dreams of pleasure. The morning dawned and Jim provided coffee and fruit to go with english muffins, and the riders headed out.

Kelly would be in touch with Paul, and they got together many times as the months and years rolled by. He was twenty years her senior; but there was a special magic when they decided to hook up. She would always remember this ride and the special orgasms she experienced for the first time - and Paul was a big part of it.

Next up: Paul and Kelly have a weekend getaway of passion.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers