Taken by Her Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sister?"

Kao could hardly get the words out himself, chest on her back as he bore her down, one paw on her hips. He knew she wasn't going anywhere, not when he could cut off her airway again and so, with tears streaming down her cheeks, Fyr choked and gulped and hurled out the words he craved to hear.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered, faltering on each and every word. "I love you fucking me."

Kao chuckled throatily, cock deep inside her as he kept as much of his thick length inside her as possible, thrusts deep and shallow.

"I couldn't hear that, sister. One more time."

She took a deep breath.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Louder!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

He made her scream and, through her tears, Kao roared, wings flaring out proudly, as he climaxed, filling his sister with seed that she had no desire for. His balls slapped her cunny as he jammed every last inch of his cock inside her, but there was no orgasm to be had for the dragoness that he had made no attempt to please. Fyr sobbed as his cum trickled out around his cock, cunt stretched lewdly and not at all pleasurably.

When he dragged his cock from her, he growled in complete and utter satisfaction - self-satisfaction - and patted her on the rump as if that would make up for everything he'd done and more.

"You are a good fuck, Fyr, you know that, don't you?"

Crying too hard to respond as she slithered to the floor, Fyr shook her head and hid her muzzle in her paws.

"You should have expected this," he said, tugging his trousers back up, though he didn't re-do the button at the top, perhaps allowing for more pleasure, for himself, later. "If you're going to walk around here flaunting it, you should expect to get fucked like that. You loved it really."

Fyr did not, could not, respond and pressed her fingers over the back of her skull, nose tucked between her knees. Her panties tangled around her ankles, but she couldn't find the energy in herself to move even a single muscle. Every bit of energy she had was spent on surviving and she wasn't so sure she could do even that anymore. Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, Kao fluttered his fingers at her in a mock wave.

"Have a nice night, sister."

Leaving Fyr to whimper and sob into her paws, her brother's cum trickling from her cunt, he whistled a tune to himself as he took her place on the sofa with a beer in his paw and switched over to a show he preferred. She always watched the worst things.

She'd come around.

Eventually.

12